Estonian Sauna Adventure

Story Info
Jack finds fun in Tallinn.
944 words
4.22
12.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack let himself into his hotel room, threw his briefcase on the bed then slumped into window facing chair. After a week of business meetings in the intriguing city of Tallinn, Estonia he'd secured the contract for his firm. Tired but pleased, he gazed out of the window at the early afternoon hum of the city. He needed to let off some steam...the gym? The hotel pool?

No. He wanted to visit the hotel's sauna, a ritual that was as ordinary as eating your breakfast in this part of the world. He changed into tracksuit bottoms, a t-shirt and pool shoes and headed down to the fitness and spa area.

Through the door with a masculine stickman marking who should use the facilities, Jack then grabbed a towel in the empty changing rooms- markedly different when he had visited early the morning previously. Business guests were busy schmoozing contacts in the afternoon, tourists taking selfies against the backdrop of the medieval architecture. He stripped off to nothing, again as ordinary as anything here in Estonia. Wrapping his towel around him he strode into the next room, home to the men's sauna. The musky scent of the cedarwood benches met his nostrils as he laid out his towel, sitting back he breathed in and then regarded his well-built frame. He'd worked hard in the gym the past few months and had also been meticulously tracking his macros. The result was carved abs framed by strong shoulders, arms and legs. Jack had a thick 7-inch penis which was completely bare - his monthly visit to a slender polish beautician had waxed away all hair. He was proud of his body, although it hadn't impressed his last few tinder dates back in the UK.

Jack closed his eyes and relaxed... after a minute, a small clunk and a rush of cold air...he opened his eyes to a tall slender blonde woman, wrapped in a towel. A stream of very fast Estonian or Finnish, bundling for cover a confused expression must have appeared on his face as she switched to flawless English "sorry, the women's are broken, but I can return later..."

"It's ok" jack interjected "I don't mind if you don't."

"Great!"

The towel swished down onto the bench as his eyes widened. As she lied down Jack was treated to a wonderful view. Around 5'9", with soft D cupish breasts, his eyes wandered down to a smooth intersection of long shapely Nordic legs.

"You're American?" left her lips - taken aback he answered "British, had a semester abroad in the US though"- "So did I! I was in California, you?" Jack told her it was the bitterly cold state of Minnesota which had been his temporary home as he thought how he couldn't believe his luck- he was talking to an amazingly beautiful woman completely naked, while she went on chatting as if they were clothed in the local Starbucks. He went on to learn that Anniki (Nik for English speakers) was from Finland, where small talk between strangers was probably a much worse faux pas than public nudity. Had here American adventures changed her?

As the conversation lulled Nik piped up "you should remove the towel, it's the best way to enjoy the sauna". Could Jack do it? He flattened out the towel to a smiling response from Nik. He had managed to keep it to a semi despite the gorgeous blonde spread before him.

"You have a very nice penis".

Taken aback by her forwardness he simply replied "thanks". She got up and suddenly she was next to him. Next her hand had grasped his semi-erect shaft. How had this happened. "Nice and thick, attached to such a nice man". Her fist began pumping until he was hard, he locked his lips to hers. Her moist, sweaty soft body felt amazing against his skin. While rubbing his balls, he managed to locate her clit. Rubbing the hard little nib, she moaned. Her hard breathing and confusing foreign muttering only added to his excitement. Skilfully keeping his thumb playing with her clit, he sank two fingers into her pussy, its wetness exceeding their glistening sweating bodies.

"Fuck me Jack" she groaned into his ear.

She saddled up into his lap, her beautiful face in sheer ecstasy as his length sank into her.

"Oh my god" was all he understood before she began muttering in Finnish under her breath.

He found a nipple and lovingly sucked on it before transferring his attention to the other one. Rhythmically descending on his manhood, he just adored her breasts as they jiggled in front of him.

"Bend me over and finish me! "she gasped.

She grabbed her golden curtains of hair and bent her over the opposite bench. He then guided his dick into her glistening pink folds before strongly slapping into the back of her, with the slaps reverberating against the timber walls. Squealing in delight she pushed against him, as he roughly fucked her harder and harder. He was not going to hold on much longer. Her shapely arse looked magnificent bouncing on his dick, whilst admiring her he just lost his control and reached the point of no return. He released his load- all of a sudden, an especially large groan came out of Nik as a warm and wet sensation trickled down his balls.

"I squirt if I'm fucked nice and hard" she giggled, "and don't worry, I'm on the pill". Straightening up, she grabbed her towel. She kissed him on the cheek - "thanks handsome"". She then sauntered out of the sauna, leaving Jack to try his best to commit the episode to memory...