ET - The Extra Testicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped sucking and said, with my cock still in her mouth, "OK, go ahead!"

Although I wasn't a hundred percent sure that this was what she meant, I carefully grabbed her head between my hands and slowly pushed my dick deeper in her mouth. When she didn't object, I did it again, and again. After a few times, I started picking up the pace, and pushing my dick deeper. Pretty soon, I was ramming it down her throat and making her gag again. However, this time, mom took it like a real pro!

After hearing her gag around my cock for about ten seconds, I blew my load, straight down her throat. This, of course, caused her to start coughing violently, expelling my dick from her slut mouth in the process. Realizing that she was otherwise preoccupied, I grabbed my dick with my right hand, and jacked out the remainder of my load onto her face. I am not ashamed to admit that doing so, while she was still coughing, was an enormous turn on.

After getting rid of all the cum blocking her throat, mom looked up at me and grinned, as I was rubbing my dick on her forehead, squeezing out my last drops of sperm. When I was done, she engulfed my fat tip with her warm mouth, lovingly sucking and cleaning it for the next couple of minutes.

After she was done sucking it, mom stared at my cock - which was still fucking hard - for a few seconds, and then simply said, "Let's fuck!"

Disregarding the dozens of loads of cum on the spread, mom got on the bed on her back and spread her legs like a cheap slut. I smiled. And then kneeled on the bed in between her legs and pushed my –always – swollen tip against her wet entrance.

She looked up at me, apparently care free, and just enjoyed the penetration, and then the shafting I gave her. Her cunt felt incredible around my dick... and judging from her moaning, I felt equally amazing inside of her. Suddenly, several minutes into our wonderful copulation, she grabbed my hands and put them on her big tits.

I squeezed them, juggled them and slapped them around a little bit, as I lifted her body off the matrass with every one of my hard impacts. Mom just moaned and took everything I dished out. When it was time to cum again, I didn't even contemplate pulling out. I simply looked her in the eye and roared, letting her know what was going to happen.

Mom didn't even budge, and just looked up at me, submissively, as I pumped her twat full of cum.

About twenty seconds later, when I was lying on my back, next to her, she looked over at me and asked, casual as shit, "You done with me?"

I glanced down at my cock, which had finally gone down for some reason, and replied, "Yeah, I guess I am... for now."

Mom smiled, picked up her clothes and walked out of the room. After five or six minutes, I got up myself and headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower. While I was still toweling off, mom suddenly pushed the door - which I had left slightly ajar - open and walked in. She was wearing a short, red skirt and a white blouse, with a black bra clearly visible underneath.

I was pleasantly surprised, as this was quite different from the outfits she usually wore around the house.

She looked me up and down a couple of times, then reached for the hem of her short skirt and said, "By the way..."

To my shock, she pulled her skirt up until her twat was exposed and continued, "... I am not wearing any panties, for easy access. So whenever you want, you can just lift up my skirt and ram your fat cock up my stupid cunt."

"Oh... o... okay mom," I stammered baffled, feeling my cock veer up. Seeing mom act and talk like that, gave me an instant boner. She just stood there for another ten seconds or so, showing me her cunt. Then, suddenly, she seemed to snap out of it, turned and walked out as she pulled down her skirt again.

Flabbergasted, I stared at her for a moment as she walked down the stairs. With my cock finally taking a little nap, I decided not to entertain the naughty ideas popping into my head, and simply finished toweling off. Then, I headed to my room and put on some clothes, before heading down to the kitchen.

Taking advantage of the fact that my dick was still flaccid, I scarfed down two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a large bowl of cereal.

I was on my third cup of coffee when mom - having finished a large breakfast herself - smiled at me and whispered, "So, what's on your mind?"

Feeling my cock twitch when she asked that, I whipped it out, started stroking it and asked, remembering that she wasn't wearing any underwear, "Can I see your twat?"

"Sure," she said, as she got up and pulled up her skirt again, showing me her trimmed cunt.

Suddenly, we heard the front door open as dad yelled, "Tina, I am here with the sheriff!"

Mom looked back over her shoulder for a moment, then at me and finally down at her exposed twat, casually taking her time. She only lowered her skirt back into place at the last possible moment, just as dad and the sheriff entered the kitchen. I was still stuffing my dick back in my shorts myself, and wasn't completely sure that I had made it on time, as the sheriff looked at me kind of funny. Luckily, he didn't say anything.

"You dragged the sheriff all the way out here for some lights?" mom asked.

"Sheriff," mom nodded her head.

"Tina", he replied, touching his hat for a moment.

"I didn't drag him out here, I just wanted to tell him what was going on here... Doug insisted on coming out here and investigating it himself," dad said, "That goes to show that I am not overreacting!"

"He's already seen the crop circles or whatever they are, and now he wants to talk to the two of you," dad continued.

"Yeah, I'll need depositions from the both of you... alone," Doug said, "Tina, would you like to go first?"

"Sure," mom replied as she sat down at the kitchen table, across from where the sheriff was taking a seat.

"And uhm, why don't you guys go and get me some samples from those crop circles, I forgot all about that..." Doug said, looking at dad and me.

"Samples?" I asked.

"Yeah, some of the crop, some soil and whatever strange compounds you can find," the sheriff said, acting very nervous and clearly improvising.

"You got it," dad replied, apparently not suspicious about the sheriff's request, as he grabbed some plastic zip bags from a nearby kitchen drawer. Collecting samples hardly seemed like a two man job to me, so while I accompanied dad to the exact location where the lights had first appeared, I tried to think of an excuse to head back.

"You know, I'll go and get my cell phone, so we can take some pictures as well," I said.

"Fine, hurry back, I'll go on ahead," dad replied.

I ran back to the house, snuck back inside, and headed for the kitchen, as quietly as I could. My suspicions seemed to be confirmed as I didn't hear any talking. When I peeked around the corner of the little wall, separating the kitchen from the living room, I could see why! Mom had the sheriff's dick lodged in her throat. She was on her knees sucking it on, like it was a lollipop.

When Doug, running his hand through mom's hair, noticed me, he jumped up, startled, causing his moderate sized dick to slip out of mom's mouth. To my mild surprise, she reached out with her right hand and tried to stuff it back in.

"I am sorry Greg, you weren't supposed to see that," the sheriff said, as he turned away from me and tried to zip his pants back up. Mom, left without a cock to take care of, just sat there for a moment, not sure what to do next.

"No need to stop on my account, sheriff," I said, stepping into the kitchen.

"Are you serious?" he asked, clearly eager to get rid of his erection.

"Mom doesn't seem to mind, do you mom?" I asked.

The little slut simply shook her head and reached for Doug's crotch, quickly taking his half-hard cock out again, and sliding her slutty mouth back over it.

"Mighty decent of you, Greg," the sheriff moaned, looking down at mom - who didn't seem to be the least bit affected by my presence.

"Just be thankful it was me and not my dad who caught you... uniform or not, he would have emptied his shotgun into you," I said.

"I am not worried about your dad, not in his current condition," Doug whispered, putting his hand on mom's head and guiding it up and down his revived erection.

"You seem to know what's going on here; how's about sharing some information?" I asked.

"I'll tell you everything I know, just let me finish up here, okay?" he said, grunting.

"Sure, meet me out in the field," I grinned as I walked out.

I headed back out to the field to distract dad for a little while longer, using my cell phone - which had been in my pants' back pocket the whole time - to take some pictures.

About fifteen minutes later, I noticed the sheriff coming out of the house, and lighting a cigarette. Slowly, he made his way over to dad and me.

"Okay, so, I am done with Tina for now," he said, glancing at me. I bet he got a real kick out of saying that, straight to dad's face.

"I just need a quick word with your son, and then I've got everything I need," he added.

"Sure thing, sheriff... and what do I do with these?" dad asked, holding up several zip bags, filled with soil and pieces of squashed crop.

"Oh, uh, just put them in the trunk... it's open," he replied, clearly not having any interest in the 'evidence' dad had so meticulously gathered.

After putting some distance between us and dad, the sheriff asked, "Ok kid, a deal is a deal... what would you like to know?"

"What do you think I wanna know, sheriff... before all of this, my mother was a decent, god-fearing woman! How the hell did her mouth end up around your cock?"

"Look, I am sorry Greg, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity! Your mom is the hottest piece of tail for miles around!" he whispered.

"That still doesn't answer my question. How did you know she would suck your cock?"

Doug took a deep breath and replied, "It's been going on for years... it's always an isolated house, usually a farm, like yours... and the pattern is always the same: bright lights, crop circles, or whatever you want to call it, and then... the people."

"What about the people?"

"They do something to them, change their behavior somehow."

"Who's they?" I asked.

"Aliens, man... fucking green men! Who else could do something like this?"

"Alright," I said, a bit sceptic, "And what do they do to people, to us?"

"For starters, they turn the women into genuine sluts!"

"Like my mom?"

"Exactly," Doug replied, "She will stroke, suck or mount any dick she can, anywhere, anytime... and she will do it with a smile!"

"That's how you knew she would suck your cock," I concluded.

"Yes."

"What about the dirty talk?" I asked, "You wouldn't believe the filth that's coming out of her mouth all of a sudden."

"Well, with all of her inhibitions removed, she's probably just saying what she thinks will please and arouse you the most!" Doug speculated.

"Does she enjoy what she's doing?" I asked.

"Jesus, I don't know, kid... you've probably had your dick inside of her too, by now. Did she seem reluctant in any way?"

"What about the men?" I asked, steering the conversation in another direction, as I had no interest in discussing my recent, incestuous sexual escapades with the sheriff.

"Well, they fall into two categories; the lucky ones... like you, I assume. They're perpetually hard, are able to produce a seemingly unlimited amount of sperm and their regenerative capabilities are significantly enhanced. Most of them require a lot less sleep than before the incident!"

"What makes you think I fall into this category?" I asked, trying to play dumb.

"Cut me some slack, kid," he replied, "I wasn't born yesterday!"

"Uh... what about the other category?" I stammered, realizing I shouldn't push my luck with this guy.

"Your father has gotten the bad end of the stick here, Greg," he continued, "Stripped of any discernable sex drive, and the ability to process sexual feelings and thoughts, he probably couldn't get an erection if his life depended on it."

"Are you serious?" I asked, even more skeptical than when he told me about the aliens..

"Very much so," he replied, "Here, it's easier if I show you!"

Curious and intrigued, I followed him to his car.

When we got there, Doug honked the horn, getting the attention of mom and dad, who were both inside at the time. About ten seconds later, they both walked out and Doug beckoned them to come over to the back of the car.

He turned to me and said, "Watch this!"

"So, I've got everything I need," Doug said, addressing dad, "I'll go and get the proper authorities involved."

"What about the insurance?" dad asked, "Are they going to compensate this?"

"I don't think so, Jack," Doug replied as he reached out and groped mom's right tit, squeezing it roughly and wobbling it up and down.

Mom didn't even blink and simply looked down at his hand for a moment, before looking back up. Dad, to my bigger surprise, just ignored it and just looked at the sheriff.

"I've seen this happen dozens of times and I've yet to see anyone get any money from any insurance company!"

Proving his point even further, the sheriff pulled down mom's cleavage, bringing her right tit out into the open and grabbed it roughly, smiling at me.

"What about the government?" dad asked, apparently unaware of what was going on.

"What about the government, Jack? This is a force of nature," Doug said, playing with mom's tit and especially her nipple, right in front of dad.

"Force of nature, my ass, this is some government weapon... or aliens, but no way this is just nature," dad said, angry. Well, at least his powers of deduction seemed unimpaired, I thought.

"Relax Jack," the sheriff said, letting go of mom's tit, "Now you're just talking crazy!"

Then he put his hand on mom's head and pushed her down to her knees, right next to dad. To my shock, dad even moved out of the way a little bit to give mom sufficient room to kneel down properly in front of the sheriff. After unzipping his fly, and fishing out his tiny dick, mom put it in her mouth and started sucking it, again.

Doug looked at me for a moment and put his hand back on mom's naked tit, then whispered, "I envy you boy, you're in for the time of your life... with your permanent hard-ons. I get two, maybe three a week, if I am lucky."

Doug then let go of mom's tit and patted her on the shoulder, whispering, "Thank you, Tina."

"I see what you mean now," I whispered, as I glanced over at dad, feeling sorry for him.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, kid," the sheriff whispered as I followed him to the driver's side of the car, "If the aliens didn't want you to demasculinate him, they wouldn't have screwed with his head, and turned him into a clueless cuckold!"

"But I don't want to cuckold him," I said, out of reflex.

"And exactly what do you think you've been doing so far?" Doug grinned.

Realizing he had me there, I remained quiet for a moment.

"Look, there is a time limit on this... whatever you wanna call it. So, if I were you I'd try to make the most of the situation," he said as he got in the car, looking up at me through his open window.

"How long do I have?" I asked.

"Hard to say... usually a few days, sometimes a week or more," he replied.

"You want my advice?" he asked, "Fuck her as much as you can, anyway she'll let you! Go through the whole Kama-fucking sutra, at least twice... and do it right in front of your dad! If you don't, you'll regret it later."

As he looked up at me, he could probably see the hesitation in my eyes, sighed and said, "Look, you're overthinking this, kid... if they want you to do something, they'll fuck with your head to make you do it, period. Nothing you can do about it. You might have gotten a better deal than your father, but you're both still rats in their maze! If they want you to cuckold him, you'll probably end up doing it anyway, so don't make it more difficult than it has to be, okay?"

"I guess," I replied, understanding the logic behind his reasoning, but remaining somewhat hesitant.

"One more thing," Doug said, as he started the engine and reached for his sunglasses on the dashboard, "Would you mind if I swing by again in a couple of days?"

"Not at all, sheriff," I grinned.

As I watched him drive off, I suddenly realized that my cock had gotten hard again. I walked towards mom, who in the meantime, had gotten up, but still had her right tit out. I froze for a moment when I realized that dad was watching me walk up to mom. Testing the water, I reached out and grabbed mom's exposed tit, wobbling it up and down for a few seconds.

When dad didn't react and simply continued to watch the sheriff drive off, I looked at mom and said, loud enough so that dad could hear, "Take out my cock!"

Mom promptly put her right hand down my shorts, and whipped out my massive dick. Dad simply glanced at it for a moment, then turned his attention back to Doug's car - which was getting smaller and smaller in the distance.

"Jack me off," I said, looking mom in the eye. To my surprise, she spat in her right hand before wrapping it around my fat shaft, and started tugging it.

"Oh fuck yeah," I whispered.

Dad glanced down at my dick, getting pumped by his wife, for a few seconds, then simply started up a conversation with her, about cleaning out the stables.

"Go wait for me in my room," I whispered, turning to mom, after getting my cock stroked for about two or three minutes. Mom obeyed immediately. Dad, left without a conversation partner, glanced down at my throbbing cock for a moment, and then headed for the stables.

After gathering my thoughts for about twenty seconds, I headed on in and went straight up to my room, where I did indeed find mom, waiting for me. She was on all fours, facing away from the door, and had pulled her skirt up, to expose her slutty twat. Her right tit was still hanging out of her blouse. It was quite the sight!

"Why are you sitting on all fours?" I asked, curious, as I started taking off my pants.

"You told me to wait in your room... I assumed you wanted to fuck me," she replied.

"And you're okay with that?" I asked as I took off the rest of my clothes.

"That's what I am good for," she smiled, looking back over her shoulder at me. I couldn't believe how casual she was acting!

Just to see if anything would shock her at this point, I blatantly asked, "When you sucked off the sheriff before... how was his sperm?"

"A bit chewy and a tad bitter," she replied, not even batting an eye.

"What a slut!" I thought to myself.

"I am thinking I might fuck you up the ass," I said, as I took some lubricant out of my socket drawer and started applying it to my fat cock.

"Up the ass?" she asked, a little surprised, but not even looking back at me.

"Yeah," I replied, thinking she was finally going to show some hesitation.

"Oh okay," she simply whispered.

"Have you ever taken a dick up your ass?" I asked.

"No," mom whispered.

"Not even from dad?" I asked.

"Not even from your dad."

"Don't worry, this won't take long," I promised, realizing I was rather raunchy. I slightly bent my knees and slid my dick up mom's butt. She moaned uncomfortably, but didn't object or try to pull away. I kept my hard dick, which was already halfway up her ass, perfectly still for a few seconds, letting the both of us adjust to this new experience. I began sliding out and back in, and back out, and back in... trying to push my dick a little deeper with each thrust, causing mom to whine and squirm incessantly.

After only three minutes or so, I arched my back and ejaculated deep in her ass. As soon as I pulled out and got up, I felt my dick getting hard again.