EuroLetters

Story Info
She writes to her friend about her sexual adventures.
1.1k words
4.11
62.2k
7

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

Dear Clara,

You are missing out on SUCH a great trip!!!! London is INCREDIBLE!!! Absolutely gorgeous, I'm loving every minute of it! Buckingham Palace is stunning, yesterday we went to the reconstructed Globe Theatre where Shakespeare did his plays, and today we went on the London Eye! It's this huge ferris wheel type thing, only makes one rotation and it takes half an hour but you can see almost the entire city!

But what you're really missing out on is the guys… oh my god, there are SO MANY hott guys here! And they all have that incredibly sexy English accent. And they can all dress well!!! And DO! I might have to bring one home with me…

Speaking of which, I know you're just dying to hear about who I've managed to hook up with so far!!!! I know that your days of random hook-ups are over, now that you've got Ned, but (as you requested) here's all about my first Euro-man!!!!

His name was Patrick, 5'9" (almost too short for me, but he was so cute that I couldn't resist) with short blonde hair and dark brown eyes. SUCH a cute little package. Actually not from England… he was Irish!!!! Damn did that man know how to drink! 28 years old (guessed my age at 25! Such a sweetheart… I didn't tell him I'm only 19!). Apparently he's a breast man - no wonder I managed to attract him!!! I'm seriously considering NOT getting that breast reduction… I mean, 32D's may be uncomfortable and hard as hell to find bras for… but they attract so many guys!!!! Can I help it if I'm super skinny and super busty?!

After drinking at this great pub near Covent Gardens we went back to his flat, his roommate was in his own room already - and boy were there lots of interesting sounds coming from in there!!! Made me a bit jealous… but Patrick didn't want us to join in (unfortunately… there were definitely more than two people in that room already!). That's ok though, I still have plenty of time to have wild European sex!!! I'm starting to think that the movie - Eurotrip remember? - was right about the wild sex, just with Patrick I've learned ONE new thing!

Since I won't be back for awhile I'll give you the great lesson he gave to me: buy Good Head. No, not a prostitute, it's this really awesome stuff that gets rid of your gag reflex!!! You know how I have such a sensitive one, I can almost never give a satisfying blowjob… WELL, that's ALL he wanted at first! And he was adamant that I'd be able to do it. So, he gave me this stuff, I just put a little on my finger and then put that on my tongue and swallowed.

Then I put my mouth on his dick… I didn't want him upset when it didn't work so first I just teased him a bit. You know, licking my tongue up and down his shaft, sucking on his balls. He was TOTALLY shaved down there!!! I didn't know guys did that even though we've been doing it since we were 14! Anyway, finally I got around to putting the head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and sticking the tip in his peehole. That REALLY drove him wild. While I was doing that I also started squeezing his balls and tugging on them. I figured that even if I couldn't get him very far into my mouth, maybe I could still satisfy him with my technique. So I'm playing with his balls and I start moving my mouth further down his shaft, bobbing my head a little so that it's drawn out a little more.

Now seriously hun, this guy was like 8" long, and when he hit the back of my throat I didn't feel A THING!!!!!!!!! No gagging, no discomfort, NOTHING! It was like I'd never even had a gag reflex!!! Next thing I know he's got his hands on the back of my head and is pushing me all the way down on that pecker!! You know I threw up when Greg tried to do that back home. NO WAY SISTER! That thing just slid in all nice and easy, I could even feel my throat tightening around the head of it!!!! It was amazing!!! And so I really started sucking hard on him, I was getting so excited!

We just went like that, he was practically fucking my face and I was really licking him with my tongue every time he thrust. I LOVED that I could get him all the way into my mouth, sliding down my throat!!! It was like, the hottest thing ever! He was all groaning and telling me what a good little cocksucker I was - and I've decided that there is nothing sexier than being called a cocksucker by a guy with an Irish accent - and holding onto my hair. I've never had a guy that could really take control when I was giving head, and it was so amazing. I loved the way his hands felt in my hair, really forcing my mouth down his dick every time! God damn it was hot!

And then he did the dirtiest thing EVER!

"Stick yo' finger in me ass, ya little whore!" THAT'S WHAT HE SAID TO ME!!!!

Well, I was just so turned on by all of this that I thought, hey why not?! Just cuz I've never tried that before doesn't mean it could be fun! All the boys we've ever dated back home have been much to prudish to let us near their asses, or even to come near ours! So I wet my finger real quick and then swallowed him all the way back down again and started working my finger into his tight little hole!!!

HOT DAMN!

He started really thrusting and moaning, he loved it!!! And my finger was definitely NOT the first that had ever been in that hole! I started pumping it in and out, using it to push his thrusts forward… like within a minute he was cumming.

And this was the hottest thing ever, he just SLAMMED into my mouth, pressing his big dick ALL the way down my throat and just let loose… and it was fine!!!! No gagging, nothing!!!!! When I get home I'm getting like a TUB of that stuff and I'm going to be giving head ALL OVER THE PLACE! I had no idea what I was missing out on!!!!!

Anyway, right after that his roommate came in - and what a hottie!! Oh shit, Mrs. Zimmerman's calling, I have to go meet the group. We're going to see some show called "Mousetrap", they like, only show it in England. It's a play by Agatha Christie or something.

Anyway, I'll write you another letter telling you all about me, Patrick and his sexy roommate Paul!

*love and kisses*

Your best friend,
Gina

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers