Everybody is Sleeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell chimed again as the door opened. Chloe looked up, hoping to see Ben, but it was the old man again, now holding a pack of cigarettes. Chloe didn't bother to fold her legs back against her chest, instead she leaned sideways on her hand with her legs to the side, as if she was lounging on a cushion. The man looked down at her again, with an unlit cigarette hanging from his mouth. He slowed, still scowling down at her.

"You all right?" His voice was low and gravelly.

"Yes..." Chloe felt very exposed, to be talking to a stranger while having no clothes on. "I'm just waiting for my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend? Your boyfriend tied you out here like that?" The man shook his head, clearly disgusted.

"Yes. I'm fine. He'll be out in a minute." Chloe couldn't help herself; she pretended to stretch her right leg, bending it so that it separated from her left. She let her legs carelessly splay open, knowing she gave the man a clear view of her waxed pussy, while she gazed up at him innocently.

The man's eyes shifted to look at her pussy, and Chloe felt a flutter of excitement. He shook his head in disapproval and turned away, heading back to his car. Chloe heard him muttering, "... don't know how ta treat their women these days..." He got in his car and slammed the door. The car started up and Chloe watched it pull back onto Addison Drive.

She started to giggle. She couldn't help herself. The encounter seemed so surreal to her. Had she really just flashed her pussy at an old man while explaining to him that she was just waiting for her boyfriend? And the old man... had he really believed that her boyfriend tied her up naked in front of the store while he went in to buy gatorade? Maybe all that man really cared about was getting his cigarettes. Chloe couldn't stop giggling.

It was because of her uncontrollable giggling that she didn't hear the other voices approaching. She only realized she wasn't alone when one of the voices, a guy's voice, exclaimed, "Hey! Look at that girl!"

Her laughter died instantly and she looked to her right to see three dark figures standing nearby. Her heart thundered in her chest as she stared at them.

A girl's voice: "Oh my god... is that Chloe?"

They knew her. Chloe could barely breath.

The three figures stepped closer, and now Chloe could see their faces. Two guys and a girl. Tricia and her boyfriend Marty, they were both in her graduating class. John was in her graduating class, too. All three of them had signed her yearbook. Now they stood in front of her, looking completely shocked.

"Chloe? Are you okay?" Marty asked. He had dark curly hair and wore black hipster glasses.

"I'm fine..." Chloe pressed her arm against her breasts. "Sorry... I didn't expect anyone I knew would see me like this..." She almost started to giggle again.

"Why in the world are you sitting out here naked in the middle of the night?" Tricia asked. She was thin, with auburn hair that she'd been growing out. She had it tied back in a ponytail.

"Um... it's kind of a game. Sort of a dare game." Chloe looked at John, who was having a hard time keeping his eyes on her face. Her junior year, she'd had a bit of a crush on John. He was tall and lanky, with short blond hair that he spiked up. "I kind of thought... you know, it's so late... that no one would catch me. Ben... that's my friend, he's inside... he dared me to do this..."

"He dared you to do this?" Marty raised his eyebrows. "Wow, Chloe... you accept some pretty wild dares."

"Yeah..." Chloe shifted, bringing her legs in closer to her body. "What are you guys doing here so late?"

Marty and Tricia exchanged a glance. "Honestly, we're all pretty high right now," Marty admitted. "We wanted to take a walk to get some fresh air. The house was starting to feel oppressive."

"We thought we'd get some ice cream cones," Tricia said.

Chloe glanced at John, who hadn't said a word yet. His eyes had dropped and he appeared to be thoroughly studying her breasts. Chloe realized she'd let her arm fall away from her chest, leaving her breasts unprotected. She started to raise her arm again but decided it was pointless. If John wanted to look, she would let him look.

Marty and Tricia had been a couple for most of high school; they were practically inseparable. John was Marty's friend, and always seemed to be hanging out with the couple. For part of senior year, John had dated Lara Shires, and the group had been a foursome. But then John and Lara had broken up, and John returned to his position as permanent third wheel.

"So how long does your dare last?" Marty asked.

"Not much longer..." Chloe said, and as if on cue, the bell rang from the door. Ben stepped out holding a brown paper bag.

"Hi, Chloe. Everything okay?" Ben smiled cheerfully.

"Yeah..." Chloe said. "Ben, this is Marty and Tricia, and this is John. They went to my high school."

"Hey, nice to meet you." Ben flashed them his friendly grin. "I guess Chloe told you about this little game we're playing?"

"Kind of..." Tricia said. "What is it, you keep daring each other to do things?"

"Yeah. Although I think Chloe's pretty much won the game at this point. I don't know how I can outdo this one." Ben looked at the parking lot. "You guys walk? I didn't see any cars drive up."

"Yeah, we walked," Marty said.

"It's a nice night for it," Ben leaned over the bike rack, and Chloe didn't see what he did, but suddenly the leash came loose. "Do you guys mind if we move to the side of the building? A little less conspicuous."

"Yeah. Right. Sure." Marty watched as Chloe climbed to her feet. Ben led Chloe around the corner of the building, and Marty and the other two followed them.

Chloe peeked at John as she stood with her back against the side wall of the Food Mart. He openly gawked at her, and Chloe knew that standing up made her body much more visible. Even Tricia seemed to be sneaking looks at her.

"So does Chloe get to put her clothes on now?" Marty asked. "Did she finish the dare?"

"No..." Ben said. "Actually, Chloe doesn't have any clothes. She didn't bring any.

"Because she's a dog," Tricia told Marty. She looked at Chloe. "I mean, you're pretending to be a dog. Right? Isn't that the dare? That you're getting walked around like a dog?"

Chloe's eyes widened. Before she could think of an answer, Marty said, "Oh, I get it. So that's why she was tied out in front of the store. Because no dogs allowed, right?"

"Oh my god, that's so kinky!" Tricia giggled. "Is that really why?"

"Actually, the dare was just to walk around the neighborhood in the nude," Chloe said. "But... I guess we've been pushing it further and further..."

"That's super hot, Chloe." Tricia sounded impressed. "How far have you walked?"

"I don't know... five blocks?" Chloe looked at Ben, who nodded.

"Has anyone seen you... besides us?" Marty asked.

Chloe smiled. "An old man. He asked me if I was all right."

Tricia giggled. "Was he surprised? What did you say?"

"I said I was fine. I acted like it was no big deal. He got kind of mad. He told me boys don't know how to treat girls these days."

"Oh my god. That's so funny." Tricia pressed her hand against her mouth.

"You all just graduated, same as Chloe?" Ben asked them.

"Yeah, we were all in the same grade," Marty said. "Meadowbrook High."

"Chloe and I were in the same middle school, too," Tricia said. "Right, Chloe? But Marty and John went to a different school."

"Yeah, we went to Edison," Marty said. "I didn't meet Chloe until Meadowbrook. Mr. Halberg, Geometry. Do you remember, Chloe? I sat right behind you."

"I remember," Chloe said.

"How do you know Chloe?" Tricia asked Ben.

"I'm a friend of her brothers."

"Oh... Tony? I remember him. He went to Meadowbrook, too."

"Yes," Chloe said. "Two years ahead of us."

Tricia grinned. "Does Tony know you're outside naked with one of his friends?"

Chloe smiled. "Tony doesn't need to know everything about my life."

"You look really sexy like that," John said. The first words he'd spoken. He sounded earnest. Chloe looked over at him, surprised.

"Thank you," she said. She cocked her head flirtatiously, fingering the collar around her neck. "Do you mean naked? Or do you mean naked and wearing a leash?"

"Uhh... I don't know..." His eyes darted over her body. "Both? I mean... just... how you are." He was clearly flustered and both Marty and Tricia started to laugh.

"You've broken John's brain, Chloe," Tricia said. "You need to be more careful... you know, he's smoked quite a bit tonight." She eyed Chloe coyly. "He's right, though. You're looking pretty hot right now."

"She looks amazing," Ben said. "I think Chloe has the most perfect breasts I've ever seen." He turned towards Chloe. Unexpectedly, he reached out for her, his fingers curving over her breasts, palming them and squeezing them gently. "They feel incredible... so soft."

Chloe felt her back arch as her body responded to Ben's touch, her shoulders pressing against the brick wall behind her. She could feel her hard nipples rolling against Ben's palms. Her eyes flickered towards Tricia and the others, who watched with interest as Ben fondled her. She hoped it wasn't too obvious how turned on she was and how easily the slightest touch made her body react.

"Can I feel?" John asked, sounding like an eager boy waiting to pet a new puppy. Chloe stared at him, struggling to process his request. Ben stroked her nipple between his thumb and index finger, sending a jolt of pleasure through her, and Chloe closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened her eyes, John still looked at her eagerly, and she found herself nodding to him. Ben stepped away and John stepped forward, and now it was John's hands squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipples.

"Jesus, Chloe... you're so fucking hot!" John said enthusiastically as he pressed his hands against her chest. "Your tits feel incredible!"

Chloe didn't trust herself to speak, lost in the overstimulation of her body. She stood with her palms pressed against the wall, shoulders back, patiently letting John take his time massaging her breasts. She lifted her head, gazing at the moon while John ducked his head to suck on her nipple. Marty, Tricia and Ben started to talk about New Zealand, which made the setting seem even more surreal.

Lights flashed on the wall across the street as a car pulled into the Food Mart's parking lot. Nobody else seemed concerned so Chloe wasn't either. The corner of the building blocked them from being seen from the parking lot, and the area where they stood wasn't well lit. After a few minutes, the car drove away. By then, Marty was taking his turn squeezing her breasts.

It surprised her a little that Marty would take a turn, since he and Tricia had been a couple for so long and she was standing right there. But Tricia didn't seem to mind, and in fact, after only a few minutes Marty stepped aside and Tricia took his place in front of Chloe. The auburn-haired girl grinned widely as she reached for Chloe's breasts with her small hands.

Although Tricia was the fourth person to have her hands on Chloe's breasts, the fact that she was a girl took Chloe to a new level of excitement. She had enough experience with guys that she took it as a given that they were interested in her breasts, and given the opportunity would happily feel her up. But to stand naked and allow a girl to play with her body seemed like a very submissive act. Chloe was acutely aware of the contrast between herself and Tricia: both female, but one clothed, the other completely naked; one touching, the other being touched.

John and Marty hadn't dared to touch her between her legs, but Tricia gleefully reached down and cupped Chloe's pussy. Chloe had no doubt that Tricia could feel the evidence of Chloe's arousal against her palm. "I guess it's not so tough a dare to do after all, huh, Chloe?" Tricia murmured as her fingers explored between Chloe's wet labia. Chloe inhaled sharply, rising up on her toes as Tricia fingered her. It made her even crazier to know that John, Marty and Ben were watching.

Tricia leaned forward, touching her forehead to Chloe's. She giggled and Chloe couldn't help but giggle as well. She could smell the pot on the slim girl's breath, and thought for a moment that they might kiss. But Tricia just swayed against her, as if they were slow dancing.

"Did you bring any with you?" Chloe murmured. "Maybe I could have a hit?"

"No." Tricia giggled again. "It's all at Marty's house. You two want to come over?"

"And I'll be naked, right?"

"Of course!"

Chloe grinned. "Better not. Actually, I better get home before I get caught. I mean, caught for real."

"Yeah. You're probably right." Tricia pulled away, turning toward John and Marty. "Let's walk back," she told them. "We'll let these two finish having their fun."

Marty and John both gave Chloe lingering glances, and she guessed they'd hoped for another turn fondling her, maybe a chance to put a finger in her pussy the way Tricia had. But both of them reluctantly nodded. Chloe made it up to both of them by hugging them goodbye, and she could feel their hands gleefully sliding over her bare flesh as she embraced them.

"Good night!" Ben called back to the three as he and Chloe walked back into the neighborhood. Chloe could hear the three voices laughing in the distance long after they were out of sight, and she wondered if they talked about her, and what they said.

"Do you think they'll tell anyone?" she asked.

"Those three? No way."

"Really? You think they'll keep it to themselves?"

"Absolutely."

Chloe tugged on her hair. "How can you be sure?

"They went along with it pretty quickly, right? It's the way people are. The ones who can't handle what they see, they're the ones who blab about it to everyone they know. But those three, they barely blinked an eye. I think they like the idea that their lives are so interesting that they have friends who play games where the woman is outside naked with a collar around her neck. If they brag about it, like a bunch of little kids who just saw their first R movie, it makes their lives seem less interesting. People like them, they like to think this kind of thing happens to them all the time. Like it's not even worth talking about. So they don't."

"How do you know? You just met them..." Chloe still felt reassured by his words.

"College is full of people like them." He grinned. "I'm sure they've had a threesome once or twice. Maybe they're on their way home to make a Tricia sandwich."

Chloe laughed. "Oh my god!"

"You don't think so?"

"No! Marty and Tricia have been together since forever."

"And you don't think she sometimes has a little John for dessert?"

"No!"

"I bet she does."

Chloe just laughed. She was glad that they were headed back to her house. Even though she still had a few blocks to go, the other houses were quiet, the streets were empty and she felt a reckless comfort with her nudity. She had been caught now by four people, and nothing bad had happened. Maybe it really was true. Anyone who would care was fast asleep, and anyone who was awake didn't care.

Ben stopped in front of a white house with a flawlessly landscaped front yard. A gradual slope of green grass led up towards a craftsman style house surrounded by flourishing flower beds. "This seems like a good place," he said.

"A good place for what?"

His only answer was to step in close to her, wrapping her in his arms. He leaned in close to kiss her, and she accepted his kiss eagerly. His hands slid down her back to squeeze her bare ass.

He reached down and scooped her up, lifting her in his arms. Still kissing her, he carried her onto the lawn, and lowered her to the grass. Chloe lay naked, looking up at the night sky and the bright moon overhead. She stretched her arms out to the side, enjoying the tickle of the short grass against her bare skin.

Ben knelt in front of her and caught her ankles. He lifted them in the air as he walked on his knees towards her. Chloe let her legs part like scissor blades. He slid his hands down the bottom of her legs to her upper thighs as he leaned against her, and Chloe felt her body rolling up towards her upper back, her hips rising off the ground. She hadn't seen Ben free his erection from his pants, but suddenly it was there, pressing between her legs.

Chloe whimpered in anticipation, her body yearning for him to finally enter her. She wanted to seize him and roll him over onto his back, straddle him and sink down onto his throbbing erection. But she forced herself to endure this final torment, these last few seconds of delay, lying naked where any of her neighbors could see her, waiting eagerly to be fucked.

She closed her eyes as the head of his penis pressed against her pussy. He leaned forward slowly and she gasped, the steady pressure parting her labia and allowing him to enter. Bit by bit, his thick penis filled her, until finally he was all the way in. He slid out a few inches and pushed in again.

He leaned over her breasts, kissing and sucking on her nipples as his shaft moved inside her. He found a rhythm, and she matched it, pushing up against him, meeting his thrusts. Her long legs splayed to the side as she writhed in the grass, possessed by a feverish desire to have him as deep inside her as he could go.

He continued his slow rhythm, taking his time, and Chloe felt a ball of pleasure forming between her legs, growing larger with every thrust. Everything felt so right. The grass underneath her. The night air surrounding her. The glow of the nearby streetlight which seemed to grant her bare skin an aura. Ben's weight on top of her, his shadow crossing over her, the feel of his penis inside her. His touch made her delirious, and she wanted to clinch her body around his and rub every inch of her skin against his clothes.

A car drove past. It didn't slow, didn't notice them making love on that square of green lawn. It just kept driving. Even if the car had slowed down to watch them, Chloe wouldn't have been able to stop. She was past the point of having any control over herself.

The orgasm burst inside her, flooding through her like a thunderstorm, and Chloe threw her head back, lost in it. Her body trembled underneath Ben's. Every touch was electric, every movement was ecstasy. At that moment, it was all worth it, the whole night, because it had led to this indescribable feeling.

She hovered in a fugue state, dimly aware that Ben was erupting inside her, spraying her insides with his cum. She hugged her body against his, feeling the pulse of him deep in her pelvis, feeling it slow and finally stop. Her cheek pressed against his; hers smooth and soft, his rough with emerging stubble.

His weight lifted from her as he got to his knees. She watched him tuck his penis back into his pants. He stood, and she felt the tug of the leash as he held it in his hand. Had he put the leash down when he fucked her? Or had he been holding it the whole time? She hadn't noticed.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"No," she said, looking up at him, her legs carelessly open. "I still need to get dressed."

He chuckled and tugged at the leash. "No clothes yet. Come on, let's get you home."

***

As they neared Chloe's house, she could see the light still on in the kitchen window, although the shades were drawn. Along the side of the house, she could see the small, high window above the kitchen sink, which didn't have a shade. She peered closer. From her angle, she could see the top of someone's head.

"Someone's awake," she said.

"What?"

"Someone's awake. Someone's standing at the kitchen sink. I think it's Tony."

Ben followed her pointed finger. "I think you're right. It's Tony." He saw her look of distress, and squeezed her shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm sure he has no idea we're out here. He probably thinks you're asleep in your bed."