Everything Has a Price Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress grants slave's fantasy - for a price.
4k words
4.63
99.4k
90

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,096 Followers

I stood naked in front of my Mistress, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, naked to the waist. I was desperate for her to touch my aching cock but as she looked up at me with her PVC skirt hitched up around her waist, she was too busy rubbing her wet slit to pay me any serious attention. As I looked down at her gorgeous pussy, framed by the tops of her fishnet stockings, I was desperately fighting the urge to grab my cock and spray my cum all over her... but that would never do. I had led her into this denial fantasy of mine and she had given me every opportunity to back out, now I was reaping the consequences (and loving every minute of it).

"I love seeing you like this," she gasped, her eyes like slits as she looked up at me. "Desperate for me, desperate to cum... knowing that only I can allow it."

As she taunted me with her well chosen words I thought to myself how glad I was that I had told her of my desire to be teased and denied, and how much I loved her for trusting me and giving me what I had asked for.

Slowly she reached out a single pussy-juice soaked finger and traced it along the underside of my aching shaft. I moaned softly. She loves it when she makes me moan like that and a smile played across her lips for a moment. She reached out further and closed her palm around my swollen balls squeezing them firmly.

"Do you swear you haven't cum in the last two weeks... like you promised?"

"Yes Mistress, " I replied, proudly.

"Are you sure slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I promise."

"And you haven't given in to temptation and rubbed your cock at any time in the last two weeks either?"

"No Mistress..."

She must have picked up on something in my voice because it was almost as if she knew I wasn't being completely truthful.

"Are you sure slave, because I know how hard that is for you?" She said, pressing the point.

"I....."

"Yes slave, do you have something to confess?"

"...yes Mistress."

I looked at the floor, disappointed in myself as much as anything.

"Well...?"

"I did touch it Mistress, I'm sorry."

"Tsk, tsk," she mocked. "And yet not ten seconds ago you told me you hadn't... that's a serious mistake slave. Touching when you're not supposed to is one thing, but lying about it...."

"I'm sorry Mistress, it's just.... It was only a few seconds, it wasn't like I stroked it or anything, it was just a little touch."

She leaned forward and studied my twitching cock, her finger teasing the sensitive spot under the head.

"Poor slave, did it get too much for you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You just couldn't take it and you just had to touch it?"

"Yes Mistress, I was so hard after I went down on you and made you cum and...."

Mistress looked up at me with an evil glint in her eye and I stopped trying to justify my mistake.

"Show me what you did," she ordered. "Show me exactly what you did. I want to see how my slave touches MY cock when he's not supposed to."

I reached down and curled my fingers around my throbbing cock and squeezed it for a second or two and then let go.

"And that's 'all' you did?" She asked suspiciously.

"Yes Mistress," I replied solemnly.

"Well, slave... I suppose that's not too bad, given the circumstances... but you still shouldn't have done it, and you definitely should have told me straight away. I may punish you for that later."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"But for now, the thing I'm most concerned about is that you haven't cum at any point in the last fortnight, is that correct slave? Think very carefully before you answer."

"Yes Mistress.

"Are you sure slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"100% sure?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You can understand my scepticism..."

"Yes Mistress."

She put her head on one side as if weighing up whether to believe me or not.

"And I suppose if that's really all you did, you probably couldn't have made yourself cum like that anyway, could you slave?"

"No Mistress."

"Hmm...okay slave, I think I believe you."

"Thank you Mistress."

She leaned further forward and planted a small kiss on the head of my cock, causing it to twitch and strain.

"Tell me slave, is it harder for you to resist touching your cock...or to resist the need to cum?"

"Touching Mistress, definitely."

"Really slave, that's very interesting.... Tell me more."

"I....I like not being allowed to cum Mistress, I like you to control my cock, but when I'm hard it's so difficult not to touch it. It's hard to explain..."

She closed her fingers delicately around my cock and softly stroked them back and forth.

"So you need to feel that even more than to feel your cum shooting out of your throbbing cock?"

"Y, yes Mistress..."

"Hmm, so how long do you think it would take before the need to cum became so intense that it was even stronger than your need to be touched?"

"I don't know Mistress."

"Maybe we should try and find out?"

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"Hmm, maybe we will...eventually. After all, two weeks isn't all that long, is it slave?"

"I suppose not Mistress..."

She released my cock and leant back again, displaying her soaking wet cunt between her open legs.

"So let's assume you're telling the truth and you really have got two weeks of cum stored up for me...do you think I should let you cum today?"

An obvious trick question, I wasn't going to fall for that, distracted as I was by her gorgeous pussy.

"If it pleases you Mistress."

She smiled again and slid her finger back up my cock and circled it around the tip.

"Well slave, that depends on you."

She leaned forward and flicked the head of my throbbing meat with her tongue. It jumped at her touch and I let out a small gasp.

"A little while back, you let slip another one of your fantasies... and today I'm thinking about making that come true. Does the thought of that excite you slave?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

My mind raced, I had told her so many of my fantasies it could be anything from worshipping her ass while she used her glass dildo to get herself off, to cleaning her delicious pussy juice off another man's cock. But surely she wouldn't make me do something like that without warning, would she?

"Don't thank me yet slave... you haven't heard all the details."

Now I was getting really nervous.

She dragged her long nails along the tight skin of my cock, pulling it back as she went and causing it to curve upwards. She licked gently along the underside, down to my balls. She kissed, then sucked on them for a few seconds before moving back up my cock and taking the head into her hot, wet mouth. She held it there for just a few seconds and then leaned back again, watching as my cock throbbed in anticipation.

"Do you want to hear the details slave?"

"Yes please Mistress."

"Even though you might not like them?"

"Yes... please Mistress."

I knew deep down that I would do whatever it was that she wanted me to do, however difficult I might find it initially.

"Even though you might not think what I propose to be fair?"

"Yes Mistress...please."

I could feel that I was trembling slightly and wondered if she had noticed how much she was turning me on with this line of questioning. Truth be told I couldn't care less if what she proposed was fair. In fact I hoped it was thoroughly unfair. I wanted nothing more than for her to completely abuse the power I had willingly given her and for her to use me and torment me in whatever way she pleased.

"Very well then. You remember you wrote me a story a few weeks ago, where you described being made to lick your cum off of my gorgeous breasts?"

She was playing with her pussy again as she talked.

"Yes Mistress."

"I know that was your way of letting me know that that was something you really wanted to do, wasn't it?"

"Umm, Yes Mistress..." I said, feeling a little self-conscious.

Strangely, even though Mistress had seen me eat my cum off of her feet, her fingers and out of her pussy, being confronted with one of my own fantasies always made me a little uncomfortable. It wasn't the act itself, that was the easy part. She could have asked me to do something much, much worse and I would comply without a second of hesitation, but asking for what I truly wanted was always a difficulty for me and one which led to my need to write. It provided an easy outlet for my fantasies and an easy way for her to get inside my head.

"You're trembling slave," she noted.

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress watched me tremble, enjoying the rush of power and control. She reached forward again and massaged my balls.

"Mmm, they really are full aren't they?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Imagine if they were twice as full, I wonder how you'd be feeling then...I wonder what you'd do to be allowed to cum then slave?"

"I don't know Mistress...almost anything," I breathed.

I noticed her jaw tremble slightly when I said that, but before I could think about it too much she repeated the words I had just spoken to herself.

"Almost anything."

She quickly regained her composure and addressed me once more.

"So... slave, given that you wrote that story for me, I assume you would be more than willing to lick your cum off my gorgeous breasts... IF I allowed you to cum today."

"Yes Mis....if it pleased you Mistress."

She reached up and oh-so-gently started to stroke my cock again. Causing me to shake even more visibly than before.

"Good slave, but then I wouldn't expect anything less from you.... I mean, we've long since established that you are quite happy to clean up your cum for me at any time, haven't we?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You're a proper little cum-slut aren't you slave?"

"For you, yes Mistress."

"You'd eat it up every time if I ordered you to wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Really slave, would you do that for me? Every time you came?"

"Yes Mistress."

"No exceptions?"

"No Mistress."

She smiled again and watched my cock slide through her fingers.

"But if you weren't allowed to cum...then we'd have to find you some other cum to swallow wouldn't we slave?"

"If...if it pleased you, Mistress," I said nervously.

She smiled again, a worryingly wicked smile that at once made me tense with nerves but also made my cock feel harder than ever.

"Oh slave, your cock likes the thought of that....I know deep down the thought of cleaning another man's cum out of your Mistress's well fucked pussy turns you on, even if you don't always want to admit it to yourself."

She paused for effect and then continued...

"But perhaps it would please me more to see you servicing a nice big cock with your mouth?"

She paused again and then added...

"You'd do that for me if I wanted you to, wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I managed to drag from my dry throat.

"Because my pleasure is everything to you, isn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress. Everything."

She stroked a little bit harder and faster.

"Good slave, of course I might never make you do those things, but it's nice to know that you'd be willing to please me if I wanted you to...."

"Yes Mistress."

Hmm, you must want to cum pretty badly now slave?"

"Yes Mistress... If it please you Mistress."

Her hand suddenly stopped moving, but she kept a firm grip on my cock, her nails digging in slightly.

"And what if it doesn't please me slave, what if I wanted to make you wait a little longer... or maybe a lot longer?"

"I'll wait as long as you want me to Mistress..." I gasped.

Her hand slowly started to stroke again.

"I liked that answer slave....'as long as I want you to...'."

"Thank you Mistress..."

"You're doing very well today slave, all the right answers..."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I just hope you can back them up when the time comes..."

"I will Mistress, I swear to you."

She moved closer so that my cock was just a few inches away from her beautiful soft breasts and looked up into my eyes.

"Have you dreamt about seeing your cum spurting all over my gorgeous tits slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But did you ever dream you'd have so much cum in your balls when you finally got to do it?"

"No Mistress."

I looked at her beautiful tits just inches from my cock and wondered just how they would look if I emptied my aching balls onto them right now.

"It must be a little bit daunting slave, knowing that every last drop of that huge load you're carrying is going to end up on your tongue... perhaps that's enough to put you off the idea just a little bit, maybe?"

"No Mistress," I stated firmly.

"No slave? You really want it that much?"

"Yes Mistress."

She smiled again and took the head of my cock into her mouth, her tongue licking the head until I was squeezing my fists to fight off the urge to blow it into her mouth. She pulled away and looked up at me again.

"You know there'll be a price to pay for something you obviously want so badly, don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You don't even care what it is do you?"

"No, Mistress..." I could barely think straight at this point and in all honesty I would have agreed to pretty much anything she could have asked of me.

She stroked a little harder.

"Just picture it in your mind slave, all that stored up cum, pulsing out of your throbbing cock and splashing all over my gorgeous tits... can you picture that slave? Can you picture how beautiful they will look dripping with your heavy two-week load... can you?"

I was really struggling now.

"Yes Mistress."

I certainly could picture it, and not for the first time either.

"You want to see that don't you slave? And more than that you want to taste it as your Mistress orders you to use your tongue to clean the hot, sticky spunk off them. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

She was still stroking and I was shaking now. She pumped my cock harder until I was starting to reach the point of no return.

"You can have your fantasy slave, all you have to do is agree to my terms."

"Yes, Mistress, " I croaked.

Sensing that I was almost ready to blow my load, she suddenly let go of my cock and we both watched it twitching in the air for a few seconds before she continued. She looked relaxed but I was more than aware of how close she had taken me, and could scarcely believe that I had managed to hold it back.

She fixed me with a firm gaze and continued...

"First, as we have already discussed, you will lick every drop of your cum off of me. And when I say every drop I mean EVERY. SINGLE. DROP of that two week load. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you sure slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'm not going to let you get away with half the job slave, can you handle swallowing that much cum?"

"I think so Mistress."

"You think so slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So you're not going to try and get out of it when you've had enough?"

"No Mistress."

Satisfied so far, she took my cock in her hand once more and started gently stroking it once more. The pause had allowed me to relax a little but it wasn't long before I was feeling my balls begin to tighten once again. Sensing I was getting close she quickly unveiled the next part of her plan.

"Secondly... you must agree to a longer period of chastity....which will begin as soon as you've licked up your cum."

"Whatever pleases you Mistress, " I gasped.

She slowed her stroking down to almost nothing, making me wait to find out just how much this fantasy was going to cost me.

"Three weeks, slave... Three long weeks without release for you poor throbbing cock."

I let out a load groan, and she let go of my twitching meat.

"What's the matter slave, too much for you?"

"No Mistress," I begged, a little too urgently than was perhaps prudent.

She looked at me with an amused smile.

"You didn't even have to think about that did you slave... perhaps you're right, maybe four weeks would be better. Just to be on the safe side. I don't want you thinking I'm letting you off easy, especially after you lied to me earlier."

"Whatever pleases you Mistress," I moaned desperately as she curled her fingers around my cock once more and began a firm, rhythmic stroke.

"Don't worry slave, I'll still stroke it for you... but you won't, will you?"

"No Mistress, please... just let me cum."

She ignored my plea and continued.

"If you're a very good slave and make me cum as well as I know you can, I'll probably even suck it for you and maybe even let your poor desperate cock inside me...but you still won't be allowed to cum. Do you understand slave."

"Yes Mistress..."

"I know that'll be hard for you slave, being inside me, feeling my soft velvety pussy squeezing your poor, aching cock... but I know you love it too, don't you slave, being inside your Mistress, but not being allowed to shoot your cum inside her?"

"God yes... Mistress."

She let out a small laugh at my reaction.

"Even though you could if you really wanted to... but you would never disobey me like that would you slave?"

"No Mistress."

"And you promise to keep your hands off this time, no matter what?"

"Yes Mistress. I promise."

"Because if you can't then I might have to consider investing in something to make sure you can't touch it, and you don't really want me to do that do you?"

"I don't know Mistress," I answered, my head swimming.

"Ah, I know you love the fantasy of me having the key to your cock around my neck, but I think it would be too easy for you. This way you have to be strong for me, don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So you agree to my terms?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You're sure?" She asked, once again giving me every chance to back out.

"Yes Mistress."

"I won't ask you again, you know that don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

It was becoming almost impossible to maintain control now.

"And you know I won't let you cum earlier, no matter how well you behave?"

"Yes Mistress."

She slowed down her strokes once more until her hand was barely moving, keeping me right on the edge of orgasm, but crucially not allowing me that final step to release.

"And of course, thirdly, you will attend to me whenever I request it, and I will be requesting it a LOT. You know how hot it makes me when I keep you in denial, and having you waiting so long is going to make me super-horny...so no matter where we are or what you are doing, when I call for attention, you'll be ready won't you..."

The thought of being denied and used as Mistress's pleasure slave for four long weeks sounded like heaven on earth to me, and my face must have shown as much as she continued...

"...I'm sure I don't even need to ask you if you agree to that do I slave, seeing as that's pretty much all you ever think about?"

"No Mistress," my voice was barely a groan as I struggled to keep from coming before I was allowed to.

She was starting to sound a little different too, almost as if she was forcing herself to say what she really wanted to say before she lost her nerve....

"I told you my terms wouldn't sound fair slave, but I know that you don't really want them to be. You've told me over and over how you want me to control you and to take my pleasure as I please, while leaving you aching and desperate. Well now I'm beginning to see the attraction. If you agree to my terms, you will find that it will be the beginning of everything you ever dreamed of. But, I warn you slave, once I take control there'll be no going back, and you might find it's a lot more than you bargained for, maybe even more than you can handle. Are you willing to take that risk slave?"

She was holding me so close to the edge that one moment of extra pressure would push me helplessly over it, and everything she was saying was making it more and more difficult to hold back.

"Yes, yes Mistress."

Now it was her turn to groan and she continued breathlessly.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,096 Followers
12