Evey Green: Career Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue licks slowly from her fingers to her spit and sucks my swollen clit into her mouth. My body is shaking and I can't control it anymore. She sucks hard on me before licking furiously at the swollen knob poking out from beneath its hood.

Everything gives way at once and a sensation so incredible rocks my body hard. I buck my hips and she holds on tight, licking and sucking and finger fucking me.

"Fuck!" I scream and shake under her.

"Yeah, baby. Who is that for?" she says into my soaked pussy.

"You!" I cry out again as she sucks me into her mouth once more. She gets off the floor and kisses me hard on the mouth.

"Do you taste that sweet pussy of yours all over my lips?"

"Yes," I answer desperately and kiss her again. "I want to taste you now," I say and try to push her away so I can have a turn, but she pins me down and shakes her head.

"No," she kisses me again and licks up and down my neck. She whispers in my ear, "Tonight is for you. I'm going to make you come until you can't anymore and you beg me to stop." She lowers herself down between my legs again and kisses my thighs around my hot, wet cunt. Her mouth covers my clit and her tongue goes deep inside my drenched slit.

I lay my head back and I do come for her. Over and over again, but I never beg her to stop.

12