Ex Sex Can Be Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bark for you!" I hissed. "I'll bark like a little puppy for you if you make me cum. I promise. Like this: Arf! Arf! Arf!"

Darren was defeated. Triumphant vindication flashed through me as I watched Darren lock the door behind him and move quickly over to me. Pulling down his scrubs and shorts even as he moved, Darren grasped his massively swollen cock in his hand and knelt in front of me.

"You don't even haf'ta put it in." I whimpered up to him, moving my nimble fingers out of the way. "Just rub it all over my cunt and slap it on my clit. You know how much I love that."

Darren seemed to be mesmerized by my little, tight, bald cunt, and for long minutes he deftly rubbed his hard leaking boner all around my wet, swollen cuntlips and pressed his oozing prick tip hard up against my inflamed clit.

"I'm not gonna fuck you Kathy," he hissed more to himself than me. "I'm just gonna make you cum like this."

"That's ok! That's fine!" I wailed as the heat of his thick, heavy cock on my pussy-mound drove me closer and closer to the brink. "Beat it a little! Slap my clit with your big fucking dick!"

"Bark for me! Darren managed to choke out the command. "You promised you would. Bark for me!"

I'd barked for many men before, but Darren had always seemed to enjoy it more than any other man I'd ever been with. I waited a few seconds, allowing my climax to arrive at the point of inevitably because I knew what would happen as soon as I followed Darren's command.

With Darren's cock beating a rapid tempo on my clit, I reached the point of no return and capitulated. "Arf! Arf.arf.arf! Hoooowoooo! Hoooowoooo! Woof! Woof! Arf! Arf!" Glaring at him as I barked softly, I moved one hand down to my slit and rubbed it frantically as Darren's cock battered my clit

As I knew it would, my nasty barking had an immediate, overwhelming effect on Darren. His body tensed and he held his cock still in his hand. "Ohhhh fuck! You bitch! Oh fuck!"

With those words, Darren pointed his twitching cock at my cuntlips and unleashed a torrent of hot, sticky jizz all over my swollen pussy and my frantically rubbing hand.

"Waahhhhh! Wahhhhhhhh!" I wailed helplessly as the feel of Darren's hot cum splashing onto my smooth, shaved cunt pushed me over the edge.

Darren's eyes were wild with unabated lust as he watched his thick, white cock-cream shoot out onto my pretty little pussy. He groaned loudly as a second and third jet of sticky sperm splattered onto my pink, swollen cunt lips. Suddenly, he uttered an agonized grunt and before I knew it, he was shoving his still-spurting cock right up my cumming pussy-hole.

"You don't have to. You don't have to." I murmured to him repeatedly, my snug cunt clamping down hard on his spewing cock-meat. "You don't have to fuck me, Darren!"

"Ohhh fuck!" Darren moaned, is voice a mix of pleasure and remorse, "Too late. I can't help it. Fuck I couldn't help it."

Leaning back, my petite body shuddered and shook as I came hard all over Darren's cunt-splitting cockmeat. I whimpered softly as he began to slowly stroke his hard cock in and out of my messy cunt-hole and leaned forward to hold him. With my slender arms locked tight around his back, I whispered into his ear. "Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me like you used to."

Darren had always been a great fuck. Possessing a long, thick dick and incredible self-control, he'd always been able to hold off his first orgasm until he'd made me cum at least once. He also had wonderful recuperative powers which were on full display this evening; his cock didn't soften even a bit as he unhurriedly stroked it in and out of the hot depths of my needy pussy.

"Did ya miss it?" I teased. "Did you miss my tight little pussy? Did you think about me sometimes? Do you still sometimes think about fucking this hot, tight pussy?"

"God, yes!" Darren admitted with an anguished groan. "I've though about fucking you lots in the last few years. I missed your pussy lots. It's still so fucking tight around my cock. It's like it fits perfectly. Did you miss this hard cock in you? Did you miss it too?"

"Nope!" I replied evilly. "Not at all. I knew I could get this cock back anytime I wanted. No reason to miss something I own."

"You little spoiled bitch!" Darren hissed, mashing his cock harder into my still-quivering pussy-tunnel. "You're just a spoiled fucking brat, Kathy."

I could tell I'd hurt his ego a bit by claiming I didn't miss him, or his talented cock, one bit, but the ends justified my means and with a flash of anger flitting across his handsome face, Darren put his hands on my hips and pulled me harder onto his fat, fucking cock.

"Go on!" I encouraged him. "Take it out on my pussy. You can grudge fuck me! You know you wanna tear it up."

Pulling his hard cock out of my dripping cunt, Darren easily lifted me up into the air and held me high before taking my place on the huge chair. Pulling me back down, he turned me so my back was to him and demanded loudly, "Sit on it! Sit on my cock. I don't even wanna see your face while I fuck you. I'm just gonna use your slut pussy to cum in."

A shiver of delight wracked my body at Darren's masterful tone. If he'd been like this when we were together, I might have married him instead of Troy. Balancing my little feet on his muscular thighs, I slid my greasy, slippery cunt down hard on his fat, fuck-stick and started to bounce in rapid cadence. Up and down I went, taking in several inches of Darren's hard spiking cock on each bounce.

"Faster! He croaked. "Do it faster! Shake that little ass!

Ignoring him for the time being, I placed my hands on Darren's knees near my feet, I leaned forward and slowly pushed up onto my hands and the balls of my feet until just the thick, swollen head of his cock was trapped in my tightly clenching cunt-socket. Weaving my hips in wide circles, I circled Darren's embedded cock around and around, eliciting delighted gasps from the overexcited doctor.

"Squeeze it! Squeeze the head like that! Oh God, that looks so fucking hot!" Darren puffed as my undulating cunt muscles caressed and massaged his fat prick tip.

Leaning even further forward, I bent my head down and watched as the towering meaty spike of Darren's bloated cock helplessly followed the gyrations of my swiveling hips.

"Fuck!" I bleated loudly while looking upside down between my slender, trembling legs. "It's so fucking thick! I can't fucking believe my pussy can take it! It feels so good riding you like this! I love fucking on top."

Around and around I swiveled my trim hips, careful to keep just the bulbous head of Darren's chubby pussy-pleaser lodged in my seeping cunt-mouth. "Like that, Baby?" I babbled unnecessarily, since I already knew the answer. "Like Kathy teasing your fucking dick like this? Do ya like watching your ugly fucking cock stuck up my precious little pussy?"

As Darren groaned in approval, I started to hump my sticky little cunt up and down on his thick, throbbing boner. I propelled my little butt up and down in rapid tempo, leaning so far forward that my ass was nearly in Darren's face. Keening loudly, I slid my drenched pussy-sheath up and down the full length of his steel-hard prick while simultaneously roiling my ass in tight, small circles-I was giving Darren's cock a fucking he would not soon forget.

"Pull my hair!" I yelped, drawing my head up and sitting erect once more. "Pull my fucking hair hard while I ride your big dick!"

Halfheartedly, Darren tugged on my long blonde tresses.

"Harder!" I hissed demandingly. "Do it harder. Really pull it. Yank my head back. C'mon!"

I sighed to myself in repressed disappointment as Darren only slightly increased the pressure on my head. Despite his excitement at once again having his nasty cock fucking in and out of my tiny, wet cunt-hole, he still wasn't up to the task of treating me as trashy as I wanted. Forgetting about that for the time being, I leaned back against his broad chest and began to stroke and rub my little, rigid clit.

"I'm gonna make myself cum!" I politely informed my ex-boyfriend. "I'm gonna cum all over your dumb ugly cock."

Closing my eyes, I ignored everything but the thick cock-meat spearing into my cunt, and concentrated on stroking my aching clit with just the right pressure and tempo. I could hear Darren panting in my ear, obliviously to the fact I was using his cock simply for my own selfish needs and pleasure.

Up and down I posted on Darren's fuck-rod, my ass clapping loudly against his muscular thighs. "Cum, Kathy! He urged me, breathlessly. "Cum for me, Baby."

Silly Darren! I was going to cum all right, but not for him. I didn't care one whit about him; it was all about me!

As my climax slowly, but inexorably, approached, I gradually slowed my ass-shuddering bouncing and clamped down hard on Darren's pussy-splitting boner. Flicking my tingly clit back and forth with my nimble fingers, I turned my head to the side and begged shrilly, "Grab my tits! Squeeze 'em for me, Baby!"

While I knew Darren wouldn't be as rough with my tits and nipples as I liked, I also knew that any additional stimulation would quickly bring me to the brink of climax. Rubbing my swollen clit-nub with desperate determination, I bleated softly as Darren's finger's found my nipples and began tugging on them.

"Ohhhhh!" I yelped, feeling him pinch my throbbing, pink nipples. "That's the way! Pinch, baby, pinch! Do it hard! Make it sting!"

Darren increased the pressure on my tit-tips, but unfortunately kept it well below the pain-pleasure barrier. Nonetheless, while squirming with more authority on his lap, I mauled my clit wildly as my pussy fluttered crazily on his barely thrusting cock. Within moments, my steaming hot cunt began melting down over his pussy-ensnared cock.

C-c-c-cumming!" I managed to choke out for the benefit of his ego. "Oh Jesus! I'm cumming!

My cock-packed pussy quaked and shuddered as I came hard all over Darren's deeply embedded cock-meat. There was no thrusting or pumping; just eight solid inches of fat cock rammed to the hilt inside cumming, twitching pussy while my fingers danced all over my bloated clit.

Again turning my face to his, I kissed Darren passionately, panting desperately into his mouth as my sizzling pussy creamed his fuck-rod. My breath came in huge gulps, but I kept my open mouth pressed hard against Darren's as my orgasm peaked, and then finally subsided. With a deep, satisfied sigh, I weakly lifted my pussy up off of Darren's pussy-cum-covered cock, crawled off his lap, and slowly shuffled a few feet over to one of the large oak desks.

Laying my plump titties flat against the desk, I spread my slender legs wide and waggled my ass in tiny little circles. Looking teasingly back at Darren, I implored in a sweet, little, siren's voice, "Come fuck me from behind. I wanna feel you like this! Fuck me like a doggy."

To make sure he didn't keep me waiting, I threw in some added incentive. "Woof! Woof!" I barked invitingly. "Come fuck me like a little puppy-bitch in heat."

Within seconds, Darren was behind me, plugging his fat, blood-engorged cock into the open socket of my greedy pussy. He plowed steadily forward, and, without much preamble, rapidly punched his thick shaft back and forth in my hot, willing fuck-hole.

"Harder!" I moaned to him with sluttish desire. "Pound that pussy, Baby! Fuck it like a man! I'm not gonna break; pound it!"

Darren did pound it! His quivering thighs collided nosily with my tight ass as he powered his rock-hard prick deep inside my oozing cunt-slit. Taking great delight in his hoarse groans and sighs, I happily lay across the desk; my white skirt slid up high over my tiny ass, letting my former boyfriend use my slutty, married pussy for his own pleasure.

Pushing up with my hands against the well-polished wood, I straightened my left leg, and lifted it up onto the edge of the desk. Darren grunted deep in his throat at the sight and plowed his cock even deeper, if that was possible, into my blazing cunt-chute. Knowing that his climax was rapidly approaching, I gave Darren every opportunity to grudge fuck me for dumping him two years earlier.

"You wanna cum in my ass, Baby?" I pouted over my shoulder at him. "You wanna stick it up my butt and cum that way? You can shoot your hot cum up my ass if you want. Why don't you fuck me up the ass?"

Darren was an ass-lover of the first magnitude. When we had been together, hardly a day went by when he didn't stick either his tongue or his cock my tight little ass and make me squeal in worish delight. I knew that he desperately wanted to prong my tight little ass, but even with that knowledge I couldn't resist taunting him.

"Do you fuck Suzanne up the butt?" I queried with a mocking lilt to my voice. "Does she let you drill her fat little ass like you used to do mine?"

From previous girl-talk with Suzanne and other nurses, I knew that Suzanne, and several others, felt anal sex was "dirty." While the possibility existed that Darren had changed her mind in the past two years, I was betting that he hadn't.

"You can tell me," I persisted as he demurred. "I won't tell anyone! It's not a big deal."

Realizing there was no reason not to answer; Darren shook his head while simultaneously withdrawing his slimy cock from my creamy cunt-hole. "She doesn't like that." He replied and then added in her defense, "She's not a slut like you. Regular sex is good enough for her."

"But obviously not for you," I said in derision as I reached my hand back and plugged his greasy fuck-stick into the too- tight pucker of my teeny butt-hole. "That's ok, though. I'll let you fuck my ass, Darren. Maybe if you do it right, you'll get another chance some other time!"

Darren grunted loudly as I pushed my firm ass back hard onto his cock. A loud, involuntary groan escaped my own lips as I felt his spherical cock-head slide past my tight sphincter and spear deep into my ass-guts. "Fuck that ass, Honey!" I hissed with need. "Fuck it for me! Fuck it hard!"

Fortunately, my pussy-cum drenched cunt-hole had provided enough lube for Darren's fat fuck-rod and, locking both hands around my slender waist, Darren pulled me back and forth on his cock, making me take more than half the length of his thick prick on each thrust. Wanting to cum before he did. I reached my hand between my legs and pawed madly at my super-sensitive, engorged clit.

"Come on, Baby!" I encouraged the butt-humping doctor. "You know I can take it! Bang it as hard as you want until you come! This is all for you!"

Receiving the green light to tag my ass any way he wanted, Darren snorted wildly and tightened his grip around my waist. "You're such a fucking bitch, Kathy! You make me so fucking mad!"

"But you love me!" I taunted. "You miss this ass; you miss this pussy. You want me back so fucking bad! You'd drop Suzanne in a heartbeat if you though you could have me back!"

Darren pushed down hard on the small of my back and mashed his cock even harder into my trembling ass. He didn't respond to my provocative words, and I knew then and there that I could have him do anything I wanted, any time I wanted. First though, he was going to punish me and my hot little ass!

"You dirty little whore!" He grunted as he drilled his twitching cock furiously up my clenching ass-tube. "I'm only doing this 'casue you begged for it. I'd never fuck Suzanne up the ass. I only do that to fucking sluts like you."

Soothingly, I reassured him, "It's ok, Baby! I'm not gonna tell her anything. I don't mind being your filthy little slut!"

I heard Darren let out an anguished sob as he determinedly buried his cock to the balls and bellowed, "Fuck! Oh fuck! Can't hold back!"

Fortunately, I was right there with him, and as his cock jumped and bucked deep in my ass, I pinched my clit hard between two fingers and allowed myself to cum. Our mingled orgasmic grunts and groans created a sinful cacophony in the small office, and I was forced to remove my leg from the desktop in order to support my quivering little body. My change of position didn't disturb Darren though, and as he filled my twisty ass with his sizzling sperm, he began to slowly pump his spewing cock back and forth in my cum-filled ass-chute.

"Cummin' in your little ass!" He practically sobbed in happy disbelief. "After all this time, cummin' in your tight little ass again!"

"Yessssss, Darren!' I moaned, my voice sugary-sweet, after he'd finished filling my burning ass with white-hot cum. "You came so good in my ass. You fucked and creamed my little ass so good! You're such a good boy! Next time, you can cum all over my face if you want; you know how much I love that!"

Five minutes later, uniform all back in proper order, I took my seat besides Beth at the nurses' station.

"Mission accomplished?" She chortled as I wiggled into my chair.

"Not entirely." I replied brightly. "I gotta be careful 'cause I don't want Suzanne even suspecting anything, but I'm not done playing with his mind yet. Not by a long shot! I'm gonna drive him up the wall! This was only the start!"

12