Exchange of Wives Ch. 03

Story Info
Munir fucks Vani, Vishok's wife.
5.4k words
4.28
61.1k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

(Author's note:

This story is entirely a product of imagination.

All the characters in the story are 18 and beyond.

Story so far : Vishok, a Development officer in an insurance company is posted at Kanara, a small town. He and his wife Vani come across another couple, Munir and Nusarat Jehan. They become friends and when cross attraction develops they take a trip to a holiday resort. Exchange of partners occurred on the way and they spent the night with new partners. This chapter opens on morning after. One of them, Vishok has already narrated how he fucked Nisi. In this chapter the other, Munir tells of his experience with Vani.)

THE STORY

VISHOK:

When my eyes opened next morning the room as suffused with bright light of the day. I groped for Nisi to appease my morning hard on but found the bed empty. Then I heard the sound of shower and Nisi singing.

I went to the bathroom with an intent of fucking Nisi in shower but she had locked the door. I could do nothing but wait for her to come out.

When she came out with only a towel wrapped around her torso. I jumped and grabbed her in a bear hug. She protested and extricated herself from my arms saying, "Abhi nahin, Jiju. Pahale un dono ko milenge, chay nashta karenge, kuchh sunenge kuchh sunayenge , baad men chodenge. Samajhe? Tab tak aap ke ghode ko pakad rakhiye." ( Not now, Jiju. First we shall see those two, will take some tea and breakfast, exchange notes and then will fuck. Understand? Till then hold your stallion.)

What could I do? To salvage the situation I said, "Let me go and bathe. We will surprise those two by going to them naked. What do you say?"

"I say, you have a dirty mind, Jiju"

I showered quickly and came out naked. I approached Nisi and picked up the corner of her towel saying, "Allow me, please" , she blushed like a schoolgirl having been touched on her vulva. I pulled off the towel and there before me stood one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. My lund instantly saluted her by standing up stiff.

Looking at the lund she blushed but did not hesitate in grabbing it and giving it a squeeze. She said, "Haay, haay Jiju, you are still stiff. Are you not satisfied looking at my body?"

"No, I am not. Is Munir satisfied?"

"He has yet to see."

"Yes, let's go."

Holding her by wrist I knocked on the door between our rooms and opened it on hearing, " Open" from Munir.

Both, Munir and Vani were in bed stark naked. Munir's face lit up in surprise seeing his bashful wife completely naked. With eyes opened wide he put forth his hands to welcome her.

Nisi however cringed out of shyness and turned about covering her face. Munir quickly got up but Vani restrained him and herself went to Nisi. With squeals of joy they hugged each other. Then

surprise, surprise. they stuck in a French kiss.

They separated within few minutes and with that glint in their eyes which you see in a well fucked girl turned to their respective husbands. Surprisingly both of the girls were feeling shy like on their wedding night. Vani buried her face in my chest and Nisi cuddled with Munir, all of us on big bed.

He asked, "How is my gulbadan? Is her pussy safe and sound?" (Gulbadan used as an endearing term literally means one with body like a flower - Author.)

Nisi like a fifteen year old darted a glance towards me, blushed heavily and said in mock innocence, "I am alright but my p... p...pussy is sore. His lu...lu...lund beat it badly." She tittered.

Munir in equally mock seriousness, "We shall punish that lund of his and take away all its stiffness."

Nisi, "Didi, How did your night go? Munir boasts about his lund and its capacity of holding off the climax for long period of time. Did he perform as well as he boasts?"

I, "Leave aside boasting part. Let's all hear his account of last night's tryst. Vani, dear, you would not mind, would you?"

Vani, "I would not mind but first I would like to hear from Nisi how you enjoyed."

Nisi, "I feel shy. Vishok , you tell."

There was no point in going back and forth. So, I told about my fucking Nisi. (See Exchange of wives Part 2 –Author). Now it was Munir's turn. He started with some hesitation. I said, "Munir, let Vani sit with you. Nisi dear, come to me."

The girls changed their places. I reclined on a bunch of pillows and took Nisi in my lap cupping her magnificent breasts from behind. Munir, likewise sat Vani in his lap and captured her breasts. He started after a couple of kisses.................

MUNIR :

Holding by her waist I led Vani to our room. As soon as Vishok closed the communicating door I gathered her from behind, my hands reaching for her enticing breasts. Goose bumps erupted on her smooth skin when I kissed her on the neck.

She blushed heavily and made half hearted attempt to free herself from my grip saying, "Jiju, what is the hurry? We have whole night at our disposal,"

The short struggle that followed only brought her closer to me. She must have felt my erect lund on her buttocks for she gave it a short massage by moving her ample bottom while my hands caressed her breasts rather forcefully. A prolonged Aaaah came out of her throat.

My lund had been up since we were in the bus and Vani was sleeping like an innocent child unaware of what Nisi was doing with Vishok's lund; as a matter of fact they also did not know that I knew. I had embarked on the venture of exchanging the wives boldly but when it came to seeing your dear wife suck your friend's cock jealousy replaced the boldness instantly. For a while I had asked myself, did I do something wrong? The answer was, of course no, because my dear Nisi wanted it and I on my part wanted to fuck Vani.

Now that delectable Vani was in my arms how could I wait? Besides, in the next room only, few feet away my friend's mighty cock possibly was filling the mouth of my dear Nisi. The thought itself sent my lund on war path. How could I, why should I wait?

Accordingly I lifted Vani in my arms and took her to the bed. Impatiently I started unhooking her kurti and in the process broke a couple of hooks. With bashfulness which her darkish complexion could not hide she said, " Slow down, Jiju, slow down. What is the hurry?"

Taking her hand I placed it on my rampant lund and said, "This is the hurry." I then told her what Nisi had been doing in the bus. She was surprised to hear it, She said, " I wonder how she could do such dirty thing."

Ignoring her comment I added, "This poor fallow has been erect for last two hours and is not going to wait any longer."

Without waiting for her response I pushed her flat on the bed and pinned her down by throwing myself on her. As our mouths glued into a deep French kiss her arms went around my neck, I got busy untying the knot holding her salvar. As soon as the knot was undone she kicked the salvar down and off her legs. Surprisingly there was no bra, no panty.

While her tongue was invading my mouth she lifted her legs and widened the thighs exposing her defenseless cunt to my attack. I quickly settled between her thighs and holding the lund in my hand ran its head through the slit of her vulva. Expectedly her bhos was not wet yet. However the lund was spewing out large quantities of love juice which I could use to lubricate her bhos. I engaged the cock head in the mouth of her chut only after it was slick and slimy.

I remembered to be careful in penetrating Vani's chut. Vishok had told me that her chut was like that of a virgin in spite of having been fucked at least once a day during one year of their married life. Accordingly I went in slow and easy till the time the whole lund was engulfed in her vagina. But the effort turned out to be the limit of my tolerance.

I could give her but one slow stroke, then after I lost control. I suddenly got so excited that I started fucking Vani with rapid deep powerful strokes. Luckily there was out pouring of enough love juice by her pussy to make easy the coming and going of the lund. Each of my strokes rattled her body and pushed her upwards a couple of inches. Her magnificent breasts were juggling like plastic bags filled with water. My mons was banging against hers with loud noise thupp, thupp, thupp.

It did not take long for me to reach the climax. The lund released large quantity of thick semen in powerful jets; each jet accompanied by a wave of incredible pleasure emanating from the lund and spreading all over my body. For a while I remained motionless with the lund pushed in Vani's chut as deep as it could go.

When I came down from cloud seven I felt throbbing of her chut on my wilting lund indicating that she also had an orgasm along with me. Her body relaxed and I slumped down on her. For few minutes there was no sound in the room except that of our breathing.

When we regained sanity after few minutes I raised my upper body on out stretched arms keeping the lund embedded in the chut and looked into her eyes. She blushed heavily and closed the eyes. She unsuccessfully tried to control the smile by chewing the lower lip before I lowered myself to kiss her. I asked, " How was the fuck? Did you enjoy?"

With her face pink with exertion and bashfulness she said, "There must be some magic in your lund, Jiju. I already have two orgasms yet my pussy has not stopped tingling. Do you fuck Nisi like this?"

"Yes and no. Yes, my lund works the same way it did with you. No, because we always fuck in dark, not in full light as we are doing now."

"Why? Does she feel shy of you?"

"She is shy only when light are on and during the daytime. She freely allows me to do everything in darkness. I have felt her body with my fingers but have not seen her naked yet."

Meanwhile the lund had wilted and slipped out of Vani's chut. Both of us went to the bathroom and washed ourselves. The talk continued once we settled in the bed.

Vani, "Nisi is young and beautiful, available to you whenever you want. Yet you desired to fuck me. Why?"

"I still do not know. It just so happened when I saw you for the first time that my cock started squirming. Same night when I was fucking Nisi you were on my mind. I then hoped to get from you that which I was not getting from Nisi. But before I could say anything to her she out right told me that she wanted to get fucked by Vishok. I immediately said yes because I love her very much and I want her to enjoy life every other way be it fucking with Vishok or anything else. She in turn told me that I could fuck you like wise if you agree. And here we are."

"What do you expect of me?"

"You will not feel bad if I tell you?"

"Certainly not. Tell me."

"For one I would like to see your pussy. I have yet not seen any, not even Nisi's. Except, of course, in porno films"

"What else?"

"I want to taste your pussy and see if it is different from Nisi's. Lastly I would like you to suck my lund, if it is okay with you."

While we were talking my hands were roaming over her naked body. Again and again they went to her magnificent breasts. What a pair of breasts she had! Perfectly round, smooth yet resiliently firm. The nipples and areolas were small but were puffed up due to excitement. Her hands were busy playing with my soft lund.

In a bashful voice she said, "Yours is tall order. What shall I get in return?"

"Anything you ask for with services of my lund thrown in."

"Is that right? What do you want me to do first?'

"How about sucking the cock?"

She stiffened in my arms apparently shocked at my proposal. She said, "No, I think it is very dirty. I do not like it."

"Have you not sucked Vishok's lund?"

"Yes, once. It tasted so bad that I felt like throwing up."

"Oh I see. I don't blame you. Because the problem is with his uncircumcised penis. Lot of dirt including some urine collects under the foreskin giving it a bad smell and taste. Next time you ask him to wash his lund thoroughly before you take him in the mouth. But as of now would you like to try on my lund?"

She blushed heavily and squeezed the lund in her hand. With a bashful smile on her lips she said, "Haay haay, Jiju, your talking dirty makes my cunt tingle. And yes, we can try."

Now one thing common between the two girls was the willingness to try new things, like new dishes to eat, new places to visit, new dresses to wear etc. Here each of them was enjoying a new lund and Vani was ready to try my lund in her mouth—a novel experience.

To assure her I said, "We shall stop whenever you wish and I will not unload myself in your mouth."

"Jiju, you will have to guide me."

"It will be my pleasure. Do like this......"

According to my advice she sat up by my side. The lund was wilted to small size. It was soft dry and clean. Vani held it like a flower and smelled it. Once she was convinced that my lund was not smelling bad she looked up to me with a smile on her face.

"Smells good," she said.

"Now lick the head with your tongue and see what happens."

Hesitatingly she put out her tongue and licked a spot on the cock head. The cock jerked and started filling up. She licked another spot and then one more. Soon she swirled her tongue all around the head. Volleys of liquid fire set forth from the hardening lund. My hips started swaying as if trying to fuck her in the mouth.

I said, "Open the mouth ......ohh......aahh....easy, Vani, easy"

Before I could say anything she had opened her mouth and eagerly taken the lund in. Almost half of my half erect lund could go in. Once inside it was assaulted by her tongue which ran over the smooth surface of the head. The lund continued growing and soon became fully erect under the effect of her warm mouth and caressing tongue. Vani's mouth was filled to capacity by the bulbous head and a couple of inches of the thick shaft, rest of the shaft had to come out drenched with her saliva.

Vani started stroking the wet shaft even as she sucked on the cock head like a lollypop. The lund became thicker and stiffer than ever and spewed out love juice like a fountain.

After some time I pulled out. Vani was highly excited. Her face was flushed, her lips swollen and her breathing strained. Breathlessly she said, "Jiju, I had no idea that cock in the mouth would be so exciting. It felt as if it was in my chut."

"Mouth has an advantage over the chut. The chut can squeeze and massage the lund while mouth can in addition suck and lick with tongue and lips."

"Now I understand why Vishok wants his lund sucked."

"Does my lund taste bad?"

"No, it does not. Come on, Jiju, don't waste time."

" Where would you like me to cum? In your mouth? Or face? "

"Please cum inside of my chut."

This time I made her lie flat on her back with her head raised on pillows. I straddled her bearing my weight on my knees on either side of her chest. As I leaned forwards my heavy cock hung from my crotch pointing directly to her mouth. Grabbing it in her hand Vani licked it all around before opening the mouth to take it in. For me the position was excellent for thrusting and I made full use of it.

I started with slow rhythm sliding the lund slowly in and out of her mouth. In the beginning I could not push more than a couple of inches without making her gag. As I went on fucking she could take in more and more of the lund comfortably. In the end I could deep throat her for few seconds at a time. She could then take the whole lund in her throat for few seconds without gagging. I would then come out completely, give her some time to recover and then repeat the whole cycle.There was free flow of love juice from the lund and of her saliva from her mouth.

I fucked her mouth till out of extreme excitement Vani herself pulled the cock out and pushed me down between her thighs. She held the lund and directed it to the mouth of her chut. One deep stroke and the lund was sheathed to the hilt and Vani was catapulted into an orgasm.

Without pause I went on fucking her through her orgasm only to slow down when the storm was over. I was nearing my climax when I heard the muffled scream from Nisi next door.

Hurriedly I told Vani, "Nisi just had an orgasm, let's go to their room." and dismounted.

"Why?"

I hurriedly told her about our plan to surprise Nisi

I put off the light in our room and quietly opened the communicating door. Their room was dimly lit by the night lamp.

Taking Vani by the wrist I entered the other room. I could see rapid up and down movements of Vishok's hips between raised thighs of Nisi. Soon Nisi went into another orgasm. Once it was over they relaxed for some time. Then I heard Nisi saying, "Few minutes more, Jiju. I like your weight on me. When will you f ... fuck again?"

That is when Vishok snapped his fingers. That was the signal, I switched on the lights.

Suddenly the room was awash with bright light. We were standing near the door. We clapped hands saying, "Bravo, Nisi, bravo."

Nisi was stunned for a while. Then she reacted. She forcibly pushed Vishok off. She turned to her side in curled up position and burst out crying.

This was the plot which Vishok had planned to cure Nisi of her shyness. Earlier when we went to our room he had closed the door between the rooms but had left it unlatched. While they were in the throes of passionate fucking we quietly entered their room and waited till they climaxed. Then Vishok signaled by snapping his fingers. That is when I switched on the lights.

The mood in the room sobered in spite of the fact that all of us were stark naked. I stepped up to approach Nisi but Vani held me and said, "Let me handle this. You two guys keep away."

Vani stepped up to her. The first thing she did was to cover Nisi with a spare bed sheet. She then leaned over her, put her hand on her shoulder and said something, which we could not hear.

At first Nisi shook her hand off but Vani persisted and continued talking.

Meanwhile Vishok and I sat in chairs completely at home with our nudity. He asked, " Did Vani give you trouble?"

"No, she did not. You will be surprised. Guess what happened."

"What happened?"

"She sucked my lund."

Some what crest fallen he asked, "No kidding? How did you convince her?"

"I guess she was fascinated by my circumcised lund. I did not have to do much. Little cajoling did the trick. I must admit that for a novice she did a good job."

"I am glad that you 'broke' her."

" She told me that she has not sucked you more than once?"

" True. After that first time she has been refusing stubbornly."

" Don't you feel jealous?"

" In fact I do."

" You need not worry because she also said that she is going to suck you at the earliest. But I suggest that you wash your lund thoroughly well and offer it with the fore skin drawn up."

By that time Vani was done talking with Nisi. Nisi had stopped crying and was sitting propped up by some pillows. Once again she was dressed in her night dress, a simple gown of silk this time. The cloth being thin could not conceal her heavy breasts with erect nipples. Lower down it took the shape of her lovely thighs and vulva complete with the central slit. A patch of moisture appeared over her pussy.

Vani called us guys to the bed. When we reached there Nisi clung to me. I said, "There, there. The sky has not fallen yet, my brave little tigress."

Vani said, "Good news, my dear sister has consented to try fucking with full lights on."

Nisi, "Before that I would like to know who had his brilliant idea."

Vishok came forwards and said, " I plead guilty, my dear. I apologize for the shock I gave you, but that appeared to be the best remedy for your shyness. Back in our village we had a swimming instructor. If a new comer was afraid of plunging into the water, the instructor would suddenly push him in the pool. He would then plunge himself in the pool and help the struggling boy out. This method of his proved to be sure fire cure of fear of water. I thought similar method would work on you. I am sorry."

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers
12