Executive Platinum Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I remember. You told me that before." Again several moments of thought went by before she continued. "I guess I'm saying that I love being with you, I love having sex with you, and it's OK not to be in love with you." She rolled off of my arm and looked me right in the face. "Do you know what I'm saying?"

I thought I did, but arranged my thoughts and considered what to say to answer her. I deciding that taking the serious edge off was the best approach. "I think you're saying you're heavily in lust with me and that anytime I want to invite you to Las Vegas for a couple of shows you're going to be an easy piece of ass..." I paused before stepping away from the flippant but apparently she knew I was being flippant and didn't hit me, "and that you realize I once had my true love, you'll never be able to replace her, but if I gave you half a chance you would be very comfortable spending the rest of your life in my bed." I gave it five seconds before I said, "How'd I do?"

"Something like that." I reached down and with one finger lifted her chin and kissed her.

~

We actually slept in for the second day in a row, at least slept in for me. It was nearly 10 when we had finished breakfast and were heading back to the room. We were standing in front of the elevators when one opened and we started to step forward when we realized that there were people getting off. We stopped our forward motion and immediately I heard "Mary?" and almost simultaneously Mary said "Gloria?" as we found ourselves face to face with our friends Steve and Mary from Palm Springs.

"What are you doing here?" Mary said, and then immediately corrected herself, "I mean I know what you're doing here -- but such a small world! What a surprise!" Gloria glanced at me with a look that I recognized immediately said that she knew I'd set this little surprise up and she didn't for a moment believe this was coincidence. Stepping back from the elevator we greeted each other as old friends, the conversation from their part and mine easily recognizable as truly surprised, it really was a coincidence that we just happened to be in Las Vegas at the same time.

Steve explained that he and Mary had actually planned on going back to Palm Springs for this week, but at the last minute had changed to Las Vegas, and that Caesars Palace wasn't where they normally stayed, they'd just decided to try something different.

Steve had swim trunks and a tee shirt on, Mary had some kind of beach cover-up and sandals; it appeared obvious to me they were headed to a pool. That was confirmed seconds later when Mary said "We were just headed to the pool, what are you guys up to?" Gloria confirmed that we were going up to change, and had plans on doing the same. "Fantastic! We'll save you a spot, come find us!"

"The Venus Pool, of course," Mary answered when we'd asked which one they were going to. "I never pass an opportunity to show off the girls," she said with a grin and a wink.

"How long ago did you set this up?" was the first thing that Gloria asked when they stepped away and we stepped into the next available elevator.

"It was right after Palm Springs. We've been talking weekly about doing this, it was the first time it lined up for all of us, so I tricked you into coming as I knew you wouldn't go for it otherwise."

"Really?" she asked, looking at me, not sure whether to believe me or not.

"Absolutely not," I answered, shaking my head and grinning at her. "Why is it that when I tell you the truth, you don't believe me -- but when I tell you a lie that you do? Seriously Gloria -- it is pure coincidence that they're here, I had no idea." She squenched her eyes together, closing one and looking at me sidelong.

"Seriously?"

"I'm not lying -- it's pure chance."

~

"You know they're going to ask us if we want to play again, don't you?" she asked, 10 minutes later as we waited for yet another elevator to take us back down to the pool level.

"We don't know that," I responded, not even believing it myself.

"But they will, won't they?" Gloria continued as the bell for the elevator announced its arrival. The door opened and we joined four others already heading downstairs.

"They might," I answered.

"Do you want to?" I felt the eyes of four strangers observing us, wondering just what our conversation was about.

"Let's play it by ear."

Mary and Steve weren't hard to find, having staked out four lounge chairs for us in a surprisingly empty pool area. There were several couples across from us, but otherwise the area was virtually empty. Steve was on the end lounge with an empty lounge between him and Mary. Another empty lounge was on the opposite side of Mary, unless Mary moved over, one of us would be going between the two of them and one of us on the outside. Unhesitatingly Gloria took the lounge between Steve and Mary which left the girls in the middle and me on the outside with Mary between Gloria and me.

Steve had already shed his shirt when we arrived but Mary had just shed her cover-up, greeting us in a bikini as we arrived. "We weren't sure how soon you would be here" Mary said, nonchalantly reaching behind and unhooking her swim top, exposing her magnificent breasts. "We thought we might need to move, but it's really quiet so far. You should have seen this Saturday and Sunday though -- it was packed all weekend long. I really like the weekdays better. Hand me the lotion, Baby," she said to Steve, pointing to their beach bag.

Gloria and I situated our chairs a little better and sat down, pulling our t-shirts off also. Gloria started putting sunscreen on also, but still had her bikini on, and made no effort to take it off. "You're not leaving your top on are you?" Mary said when Gloria started spreading lotion onto her upper chest.

"I don't know, I haven't decided," she answered, not convincing even me.

"Oh don't give me that," Mary laughed," I saw how you loved going naked at Palm Springs. You might as well lose it now otherwise you'll just have to get the lotion out again later." I smiled to myself, and looked past her to Steve, apparently ignoring her, but really making sure she wasn't feeling any pressure from me. I saw her out of my peripheral vision, and recognized that her top was indeed coming off, as evidenced by Steve's eyes lustfully watching Gloria shed her bikini bra.

I began getting caught up with Steve and everything they'd been doing, talking over the top of the girls, interrupted just a few moments later by Gloria tossing the sunscreen into my lap. "Will you do my back and I'll do yours?" She asked, rolling onto her stomach before I could answer.

"Here you go Steve," I said, tossing the bottle back to him. "You're closer." Without hesitation he turned the bottle over and dribbled a bead of lotion down Gloria's naked back and legs before he ever touched her. He closed the bottle, tossing it back to me.

"Do you need some too?" I asked Mary, not making any effort to touch her.

"Of course," she answered, rolling onto her stomach and pulling her hair up away from her shoulders. I obliged, smoothing the lotion into her back, making sure I slid my hand in under her arm, my fingers catching the back edge of her boobs, teasing. Her face was toward me watching and although she didn't say anything, she knew I'd done it on purpose. When I was finished with her back and legs, she rolled over and sat up, reaching for the lotions. Putting lotion in her hand she proceeded to cover the front of her body from head to toe, much to the delight of every voyeur around the pool pretending to pay attention to their girl.

The thing about being with Mary when she was topless was that her girls are the center of attention -- and she knows it. Large natural breasts that stand proud without support really are a rarity, and a woman who proudly allowed them to be ogled was, and is, just as rare. I'm not sure whether it was that Mary and Gloria were topless, but as others arrived all morning long, they would glance around the pool, and more often than not, move into an open lounge closer to us than closer to the other side of the pool.

It turned out that Steve and Mary had been in Las Vegas for 4 days already and were headed home before the weekend. It didn't take long and if was like we were catching up on old times even though we had only ever met them just once before.

Several hours in the sun, several dips in the pool, several reapplications of sun screen and we all agreed we were ready for some lunch and something out of the sun. We headed for our rooms to change; Steve and Mary gave us their room number and we said we'd call them after we'd cleaned up.

~

"You guys wanta come up to the room for a drink?" Steve asked an hour later as we finished our lunch. I glanced over to Gloria, giving her an "it's up to you," look.

Gloria paused from whatever she'd been discussing with Mary, looked back at me and shrugged her shoulders, "Sure, why not? We haven't got anything else planned until later, do we?"

A drink and what else? I thought, remembering our naked holiday in Palm Springs with them. I wondered if Gloria had thought about that before she so blithely answered. I suspected not. "Ok by me." I answered. "Shall I go by and pick up a bottle of something?"

"No worries," Steve answered, "We've got plenty for today. You can buy tomorrow."

"So what are you guys up to tonight?" Steve asked an hour later as he finished refilling drinks all around. Surprisingly, despite having been topless at the pool, we were all still clothed, still getting caught up on what we'd been doing, and there had as yet been no indication of a desire for any explicit sexual activity. "We're going clubbing, you're welcome to come along."

"We've got plans," Gloria answered, "We've got tickets for Celine Dione and I can't wait! I've always wanted to see her show."

"We're seeing Celine Dione tonight and Zumanity on Thursday, but we've got nothing scheduled tomorrow." I chimed in. "You guys got plans for tomorrow?"

"Actually tomorrow we've been invited to a private party," Mary answered, glancing at Steve. I saw a short nod from Steve, and she continued "but you guys might enjoy going along."

"Oh, we wouldn't want to do that," Gloria responded, "We wouldn't know anyone."

Private party? And they're inviting us to go along? Something about the glance back and forth between Steve and Mary left me wondering. I hadn't quite put it together when Steve explained.

"Actually not knowing the other people is part of the idea for this party..." He looked back and forth at both Gloria and me, and then sat down on the arm of the large chair that Mary was sitting in. He looked down at Mary, and then back at us. "Listen, I think we owe you guys an explanation."

"For what?" Gloria said, not picking up on the vibes the conversation had suddenly taken on. I thought I knew, but said nothing.

"Well, partly for not exactly being totally truthful when we met you guys in Palm Springs." He paused, his eyes swinging between us. "I know we told you that we used to be swingers, and that we didn't fuck others anymore, but that's not entirely true," he continued. "After we left you in Palm Springs we," his hand moved towards Mary, "talked about you two and realized when we'd all been together in Jim's pool, when things were getting pretty hot, we had both indicated we'd like to fuck with you if you wanted."

"Although we told you we used to fuck around with others but didn't anymore, that's also wasn't entirely true," Mary continued. "We actually have a little group of friends back home, but there we know everyone. It's only on the road that we don't just indiscriminately do anyone anymore."

"You know how Mary has such a hard time keeping her boobs in her shirt," Steve said, reaching over and squeezing her tit when he did. Mary playfully backhanded his leg and then tucked her hand in underneath it affectionately, "and as you know she's a sucker for a hard cock and a hot lady. We're always looking for places where we can play, just not necessarily fuck around. Topless pools at Vegas and nude resorts at Palm Springs are unusual, kind of the exception. Most towns don't have such resorts, but they almost always have a swingers club or party, all you have to do is know whom to ask to get invited. We're always finding a party, and although we like to watch and be watched and Gloria loves eating pussy, we don't usually fuck others that we've just met. Until we've seen someone and got to know them, find that we have some kind of mutual attraction, we don't fuck around. We've got plenty of variety in our group back home, you know? But we do like to watch and be watched. Just so you know, the 'clubs' we're going to tonight are sex clubs, swingers clubs, where all sorts of things can happen."

His explanation was about what I'd expected; it was just that I didn't know the specifics. "There are all kinds of people at these clubs," Mary continued, "mostly we like to watch or play ourselves while others watch, but we draw the line at fucking with people we don't know. You know I like to play with sexy women," she said, shifting her gaze pointedly to Gloria, "and Steve likes to watch when I do. We pretty much draw the line at a little oral like we did with you guys."

"It's very rare that we find another couple, like you, that we're both attracted to enough to play with on the road, and even rarer that we ever see them again. We were both pretty amazed when we ran into you at the elevators."

Gloria glanced at me, and then back at them. "You mean Jim didn't set this up, us meeting here like this?"

"Set this up?" Mary asked quizzically. "Set what up? You mean us meeting?" Gloria nodded. "Not at all, we really were thinking of going to Palm Springs again this week, it was only by chance that we came here. We were totally surprised when we saw you two." Gloria looked back at me, and I realized from her look that for the first time she might be beginning to believe that I hadn't set this up, meeting Steve and Mary really had been just chance.

"So what I'm saying," Steve continued, "is that the clubs we're going to probably aren't quite what you were thinking of. Technically they aren't even clubs, they're listed as parties because sex clubs are officially illegal in Nevada, but there are a couple of places where we like to go and show off a bit."

"They're not quite as much fun as they could be, they let almost anyone in," Mary continued, "but the party tomorrow is much more exclusive. It's by invitation only, so if you guys want to go with us, we'll clear it with the hosts."

I thought about what they were saying, and wondered just how far the invitation went. I added up the parts, and thought I understood. "What is it about the party that's more fun?"

"It's the people. I'm not sure how to say it, but they're more like you, and us, and our group back home. You can tell that they're more like-minded if you will, whereas the clubs are people that are perhaps a bit more aggressive? That and they typically are more physically fit. It doesn't matter whether you've got an 8 inch cock or not if it's hidden beneath a 48 inch waist if you know what I mean."

"I think I see what you mean. And if we want to go with you," I said, looking at Gloria for an indication, but she gave none, "how do we get an invitation?"

"Just a recommendation from us."

~

I climbed into the shower, easily big enough for a party, and Gloria stepped in with me a moment later. "Do we dress up or go casual? " Gloria asked, reaching over and taking the soap from my hand.

"For the show? No idea," I answered, reaching over and taking the shampoo, my previously clean hair feeling somewhat crusty after having been in the pool. "Probably most people are Vegas casual... why?"

"Melissa helped me buy a really nice dress..."

"Perfect! I'll get my nicer stuff out too. I finished getting clean; Gloria was just starting her hair so I took the shampoo from her and began washing it for her. I lathered it up and worked the shampoo in, ending with massaging her scalp with my fingers. When I was done, I backed up to the wall, the shower spraying over my shoulder and rinsed her hair for her. After I finished I slid my arms around her and pulled her to me, my hands finding both of her breasts. "Hey!" she said, gently with a giggle, "you're going to make us late." I pulled my hands back and turned enough to turn the water off.

"As if you'd mind," I answered, turning back in time to reach out and pat her bottom as she stepped out of the shower.

"I would," she answered, "I want to see the show." Taking the towel from wiping her body and bending forward to begin to dry her hair, she said "go out while I get dressed,"

There was something about her vulnerable position, bent over, beautiful bare ass not quite pointed right at me, her glorious breasts dangling beneath her upper body -- and suddenly my cock began rising to the occasion. "Are you sure?" I answered, reaching over to grab her arm and pull her to me. She relinquished her grip on the towel and it stayed on her head, but one arm came between my arm and her breasts. I bent and kissed her shoulder, but it was just momentary and she pushed me away. "Go!"

"Reeoww" I growled playfully, stepping up behind her again as she turned away, my hand sliding around her body to grab her tit again.

She easily spun out of my grasp, laughing. "Bad Dog, Sit!" she said, turning and waggling a finger at me. I gave her my best "kid caught with his hand in the candy jar" look which made her laugh more. Still waggling her finger at me she said "Knock it off! You're going to take me out to see Celine Dione and then feed me and then when we come back you can have me for dessert. Now go get dressed."

I headed out and got dressed, hearing Gloria finishing up with the hair dryer in the bath. Going out to the front room of our suite I turned the TV on, idly looking for nothing in particular while she finished getting ready. I hadn't really paid any attention behind me, but wasn't surprised when she stepped out and said "Ready?"

Turning around, all I could say was "Wow!"

It wasn't the 'little black dress' from Dallas, but was easily more stunning. A deep cobalt blue, it glistened and shimmered in the light. A plunging neckline wasn't deep enough to expose whether she was braless or not, although later the gentle bob of her breasts and the low cut back gave it away. Her favorite single white pearl nestled between the exposed curves of her breasts. Not as short as the little black dress had been, this was a very mature, elegant, and extremely sexy dress.

"Wow," I repeated a second time, "You did good! You look gorgeous!"

"Good. I'm glad you like it, I had you in mind when I picked it out."

We were both amazed by the show; Celine Dione gave a fantastic performance. Even though it was a Tuesday night, she played to a full house, a testament to the draw of her music -- and the venue of Las Vegas. Afterward we grabbed a cab to the restaurant, getting seated at a view window overlooking the strip.

"Does it ever shut down?" Gloria asked after dinner, a glass of Reisling in her hand, looking out the window overlooking the strip. The cars below were bumper to bumper, seemingly not moving except inches at a time.

"Not hardly," I answered, a glass of Cognac in my own hands. "I've been here when the sun's coming up, and the strip is still bumper to bumper. Gloria's free hand slid over to mine and I took it.

"It's been a nice night. Thank you."

Seeing that her glass was almost empty, I asked if she needed another. Her glance around had that "where's the bathroom?" look to it, and standing she said she'd be back in a few moments. I watched her as she crossed the room, admiring her figure and the shimmering blue dress, then turned back to the window and finished my cognac.