Executive Privilege Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy big boy. Get it wet an inch or two at a time and we'll both be fine," Mary Ann encouraged hopefully.

Kevin tried to control his lust. She was so tight. It was fun slowly forcing his way in. He made each deeper than the last, lubricating himself with her abundant juices as he penetrated her further and further.

She had never taken a cock so long or thick. So far, this was a huge thrill and turn on. The stretch of her vagina was highly stimulating. She wanted more.

He knew his cock was wet almost full length. He wanted the feeling of complete penetration as he withdrew to her rim and then thrust full length into her, hitting her cervix. Mary Ann made a sharp yelp and put her hands on his hips to try to control the depth of his penetration. While he paused, she felt for the first time his large low hanging balls resting on her anus. She was about to come from the feel of this dominant male's heavy testicles on her taunt ass hole.

Her sheath was so snug. So hot. So wet. So inviting. Her rim so tight on the base of his cock. She was giving him all of the intense pleasure he had imagined she would.

He began with slow full strokes, pausing to allow her to squeeze his cock head with her rim. He pushed himself to her pubic bone and rotated his cock her vagina. She moaned loudly with the pleasure the rotating movement his big cock gave her. Kevin then found her cervix and flicked it with the head of his cock. This less forceful action Mary Ann found intensely stimulating.

"Yes. Oh yes Kevin. Fuck yes!!!" she cried out.

Kevin was going places inside her no man had been before. He put his elbows behind her shoulders to hold her in place and began the fuck he had planned for days, hitting her harder and harder on each stroke.

The pleasure of this large cock was new to her and very intense. She moved her knees forward allowing him even deeper access. His large low hanging balls loudly slapped her ass.

Harry was being driven to distraction by the sounds of vigorous sex - the wet, slapping noises, grunts, panting and occasionally his wife crying out in passion or discomfort. At times like this he was tempted to masturbate. He knew, however, from past experience, that it would be far more satisfying to reclaim his wife after the Executive finished using her, to thrust his cock into her through the slimy wetness of another man's semen. The thought excited him further.

In spite of occasional discomfort, Mary Ann felt her own sexual tension building in her pelvis. She found Kevin's large low hanging balls slapping her ass and occasionally squarely on her anus, lewd and very stimulating. Her orgasm began deep within her.

"Ahhh. Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhhh!" she cried out in her climax - a deep flowing orgasm that instead of constricting her vagina pulsed through her, leaving her open and unable to constrict herself around his thick cock.

There was no mistaking the loud slapping sounds of Kevin's nuts on Mary Ann's ass. Harry knew exactly what he was listening to. Like every other man, he knew the sounds of his own wife in orgasm. Harry knew Mary Ann wasn't faking this one.

Kevin paused only long enough for her to turn over. On hands and knees she spread her knees and waited for Kevin to resume. He got into position behind her and hooked a finger in the back of her vagina pulling her towards him. She felt her knees slide back on the bed as he hefted her by her cunt.

She knew she was expected to position herself for his ease of entry and mount. Every woman knows that. A man had other ways to move a woman into position. There was no need to handle her like a piece of meat. Humiliated by his crude gesture, she complied immediately, moving herself back and closer to him. She lifted her ass and spread her knees wider hoping this would satisfy this rude and inconsiderate male.

He stroked his cock along her slit from clit to anus. She was relieved when he centered on her vagina and thrust forward. This would be one big dick to take in her ass.

With the reaming he was giving her, Mary Ann was unable to constrict her vagina for him. She was well past that. At this point she just hoped he would bring himself off as soon as possible. She had never been so stretched by a penis.

Kevin spread her ass cheeks for a good look at her anus and at the way his cock stretched and pulled her vaginal sheath outward on his back strokes and then pushed it within her on his forward thrusts. Then he grabbed her hips, pulled the young woman to him and increased the tempo and depth of his thrusts.

Mary Ann knew she could not take much more of this. She was not used to or built to accommodate such a long penis. Looking back at him she saw unrestrained lust in his face. Having come once, she feared he would continue this intercourse longer than she would be able to bear it. In this position there was little she could do to hasten his orgasm. She had no choice but to take it. Helpless and panting loudly, Mary Ann put her head down on the bed in full submission.

Harry knew Kevin was totally dominating his petite wife. He had no idea she was being ravished by a very long and very thick cock.

Finally, she heard his grunt of impending release. She felt his first and very strong ejaculation hit her in the back of her womb. Despite her near exhaustion from this sexual work out, his ejaculation was so strong his nuts swinging so wildly against the top of her vulva - he fucked her to another almost involuntary orgasm. She surrendered to her own peak as he flooded her with his second orgasm.

"Fuck yes! Ahhh! Ahhhhhh.!" From the strength of his ejaculations she thought it had to be almost as heavy a load as his first.

Harry could only listen to the sounds of his wife's pleasure and surrender. He wished he could be in the room with them and see what was happening right now -- wished he could view Kevin from the rear, his ass in the air as he took his wife and spermed her before his very eyes, his balls swinging. He could hold back no longer. Harry gripped his cock through his pants and in three strokes creamed in his own pants.

Kevin collapsed on top of her. He smelled his semen in her hair, on her face and on her breath. As he took the pressure off her rib cage, clumsily raising himself on his elbows to look at her stricken face, Mary Ann was grateful to catch her breath. She was relieved the session was over - and more so when she felt his cock slipping from her vagina. She was still recovering, stretched out on the bed naked and exposed when he got up and dressed.

Harry went back downstairs, knowing there was no way he way he was going to have time to hide the mess he had made in his pants before he would be expected to offer Kevin his post coital drink.

Kevin leaned down and took his time putting a hicky on her breast.

"Thanks Mary Ann. You're a great fuck. I'll definitely call you again," he offered as he walked out.

"Glad you enjoyed it Kevin." She was glad to see his back in the door frame. There was no need to pretend any further.

She had never felt so used. Vigorous, even forceful sex was a part of the arrangement. She accepted that and took it as it came. His long cock and forceful mount had left her totally fucked out. Kevin hadn't crossed the line but he had come close. The sisterhood of the senior and Executive wives had its own system for keeping the arrangement within acceptable limits.

As Kevin came to the foot of the stairs, Harry, blushing deeply in shame, offered the dominant male a nightcap. Kevin grinned as he took in the wet stain on the subordinate's slacks.

"Not this time Harry. Gotta get going. Mary Ann's a hot little cunt. Glad you enjoyed yourself. See you at the shop."

That was the only acknowledgment he gave Harry. He knew from first hand experience how Harry would feel when he went upstairs and rejoined his wife, but somehow he didn't care. He was getting his own back on the system, and he had just fucked the wife he'd coveted for years.

As she heard her husband's footsteps ascending the stairs, she knew she wasn't finished for the night. She wished she had freshened up a bit or at least expelled the remainder of Kevin's second ejaculation, most of which she retained in her vagina. She struggled to find the energy to move. She tried to pull herself together. Harry would no doubt expect her to perform her marital duty. At times like this, she never denied her husband that right. As he approached their bed naked and erect, she rolled on her back and spread her legs for her husband.

As Harry stood there looking at her, he saw this lovely woman as two things; his wife now so openly receptive to him, and at the same moment as his partner who had been used and discarded by another man. He bent to kiss her face and in a soft voice told her he would return in a moment. As he prepared a warm towel, Harry looked at himself in the mirror. Yes, it was about the money. Yes, they were paying the price. And what a price. At bedside, he gently wiped the semen from her face and hair and carefully cleaned her between her legs. Turning off the lights, Harry took her in his arms and held her until sleep overtook them both.

Atlanta

High up in the Buckhead suite at the Atlanta Ritz-Carlton Hotel, the big luxurious bed seemed to welcome Lisa to sweet dreams. As she lay there in Ann's arms, wonderfully relaxed in blissful afterglow, Lisa's thoughts drifted to an uncomfortable subject -- Kevin Darcy -- Ann's husband. He was certainly attractive -- even sexy -- but with his promotion she knew his lustful appreciation of her could move to a new level. And she knew she may have little choice in where that might lead. At the moment, however, spooned into Ann's breasts and feeling this beauty's bush pressed intimately to her ass, she set the discomforting thoughts aside and abandoned herself to the pleasure of her friend's hand cupping her breast as she drifted to sleep.

Ann, too, was thinking about Kevin Darcy. Besides her husband, only one other person had satisfied her sexually as Lisa did. Eric Martin. And Ann knew she would never lie with him again. Now, as she gently stroked Lisa's hair, Ann was painfully aware that she didn't want to share Lisa with her husband, but she also knew that his lust for this gentle young woman who lay in her arms was going to be difficult to channel away from her. She gently squeezed Lisa's breast as she turned her thoughts to their shared pleasures and her past intimacies with Eric Martin.

If you like the story, please vote.

12