Executive Privilege Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa felt both repulsed and stimulated at the prospect of being gathered by a limo and delivered to the venue where she would submit herself to this particular Executive. She hated the fact that once she got into the car, the events that were about to transpire were out of her hands. The limo had one destination and one destination only, and she knew what waited there. Once in the car, she was captive to the process and its inevitable conclusion.

On the other hand, the ride produced a sexual anticipation that she could not resist. She was dressed for the occasion. The driver knew it and she knew he knew it. It set and heightened the mood for her in a way that waiting for the Executive in her own home never did. At home, the event had an air of duty shared by her husband. In the limo, she was a whore on call. Alone.

Lisa had been to the Darcys' new house a number of times. On another occasion she would have just knocked and let herself in with a greeting. Tonight she rang the bell and waited on the porch.

"Do come in Lisa." Ann greeted her with a hug, looking especially beautiful with her full blond hair flipped in on her shoulders. She was dressed in a classy silk blouse, sans bra, and pleated matching skirt. Very smart and, Lisa imagined, very expensive.

"Lovely dress," Ann commented, looking directly at Lisa's erect nipples as she spoke. "Can I fix you a drink? Your usual? Vodka martini. Two olives?"

"Sure," Lisa quickly answered with a smile, not quite sure how to deal with this new situation.

Kevin came down and Ann handed him his Makers Mark. This time he made no pretext about taking a good look at Lisa.

"Nice dress," he smiled. "Let's have a look at the other side."

Lisa turned and paused.

"That outfit shows off your ass nicely," Kevin complimented.

"Thanks Kevin. That means a lot coming from you." Lisa turned and met his eyes with a smile.

"Kevin's really been looking forward to this, Lisa. I know he'd like to see how you dress for work," Ann said, and just let her comment hang among them.

"Of course," Lisa replied, trying to keep her composure in front of the two of them. Although Ann had seen her naked many times and they both, no doubt, had looked at her photographs on file, this was different. A lot different. Kevin had stripped her naked with his eyes numerous times but he had never seen her naked in the flesh.

"Would you mind, Kevin?" she asked as she offered her martini glass to Kevin to hold. She questioned her earlier judgment about her choice of lingerie as she unzipped the cocktail dress. Lisa felt her nipples harden as it fell to the floor.

"Nice tits Lisa," Kevin commented. Lisa responded by pinching and pulling her nipples to full erection. He shifted his attention to between her legs. This time Lisa just smiled and fluffed her bush.

Kevin took his time admiring her displayed breasts, erect nipples and the scant bedroom attire she wore below her waist. Ann looked at her and smiled.

"Lovely, as usual. Turn around Lisa," Ann calmly requested at this point, feeling there was more to be gained by playing along with Kevin than trying to cushion the use her husband was going to make of her best friend.

Lisa looked at Kevin and extended her hand to recover her drink. She took a sip and then made a slow turn, offering an erotic view of her ass.

She felt him move forward and slide his hands under her bra shelf, taking her breasts in his hands. He moved one hand to a buttock. He took a good feel of its weight and soft texture before groping her wet slit.

"Spread your legs, Lisa," Kevin told her, anticipating how he was going to be shoving his cock up his friend's hairy slit in a very short time.

Lisa knew she had no choice, and she knew these were only the preliminaries. She opened her legs. She felt him run his fingers to her clit and back to her anus. He pulled her long lips as far as they would stretch. Lisa felt a twinge in her clitoris and cunny that she was all too familiar with. She knew she was already wet and was now flowing like a fountain. As she turned back to Ann and Kevin, she saw his wet fingers under Ann's nose, offering his wife Lisa's musky scent.

"I don't know what you're so worried about dear. Our young friend here is soaking wet. She's looking forward to this, aren't you Lisa? Show Ann how wet you are Lisa." He glanced to his left. "That arm chair will work just fine to help you give us both a good look," Kevin continued before Lisa could answer his question.

Lisa expected Kevin to ask for something like this but had not expected to display herself for him in front of Ann. Oh well. Ann had certainly seen it all before.

Lisa moved to the chair and decided to begin by bending over. She spread her feet, leaned into the chair and with one hand positioned low on her ass cheek, pulled it aside. She knew this classic pose would exhibit her anus and most of her vulva. She switched hands and pushed her ass out further, presenting herself even more fully.

She turned and settled into the chair. Watching her appreciative audience of two, she leaned back and put her heels up as she spread her legs. Looking Ann in the eyes, she hooked her elbows behind her knees and pulled her legs back and out, sliding forward as she did so.

She knew she was wet. She had been wet since she got into the limo for the ride over. What girl wouldn't be wet at a moment like this? She reached down and spread her swelling lips with the V of her fingers, brushing her erect clit as she did. She slid further down now, flaunting her anus and giving Kevin a good look at the cunt and ass he had been lusting over for so long and was now within moments of taking for his pleasure.

Most of the time Lisa didn't consider herself a slut. At times like this, posing as she was, she was deeply aware that she was just that -- a slut making a spectacle of herself. She knew her prominent clitoris and full, elongated lips were swollen and highly visible to her friends. She could feel her own copious juices flowing down to her anus.

"Charming, my dear. I'm sure Kevin will enjoy you as much as I have," Ann commented.

Ann insisted on showing her the newly decorated dining room. Lisa felt naked and ashamed as she walked around, provocatively displayed to her friends. Her stilettos had their natural effect of showing off her shapely legs as well as making her ass and breasts more prominent.

Looking Lisa in the eye, Ann chose her words carefully.

"Lisa, Kevin will use you tonight. I may be up to join you later, but right now I've got a call to make." Ann kissed her husband on the cheek. "Enjoy yourself dear." And with that, Ann turned her back on Lisa and walked to the back of their house.

Lisa took a pull on her martini, looking at Kevin over her glass.

"Let's go upstairs Lisa. Ladies first," Kevin said in a firm voice.

Lisa put her glass on a table and walked toward the stairs. She knew he had his eyes on her ass and between her legs all the way up the stairs. Lisa led the way to the Darcy bedroom and once though the open door, turned to face Kevin. The time had come. Mrs. Lisa Cardin was now going to prostitute herself to Mr. Kevin Darcy.

When he stood before her, she pulled his head to hers for an open mouthed kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair and swirled her tongue around his mouth, pushing it as far down his throat as she could. Kevin returned the kiss, his hands roaming her body freely. He pressed his erection to her crotch. Lisa responded by grinding herself on his cock and her nipples onto his chest. Kevin leaned down and sucked one nipple and then the other. He pushed her breasts together and sucked both long nipples into his mouth.

Lisa knew what was expected of her. At this point there was every reason to give him her best.

Embracing him, she ran her hands along his back.

"You've got me hot Kevin. I'm wet for you. We both knew this was going to happen. I'm here to pleasure you Kevin. It's all you tonight," Lisa said into his open mouth, pressing her breasts to his chest and her crotch on his thigh.

When the kiss broke, Lisa dropped to her knees. She unbuckled and unzipped Kevin. Pulling his pants and boxers down, Lisa found herself looking at the largest cock she had ever held in her hand. From her knees she looked up into his eyes, licked her lips and smiled before she slipped his cock into her mouth. Lisa prepared herself to suck her long time friend to orgasm.

Soon Kevin was thrusting into her mouth, going for her throat. Lisa put her hands on his ass and pulled him in. She knew if she could get the angle right he would push down her throat. It happened. Kevin was in her throat.

"Ugh! Lisa! Fuck that's tight," he grunted.

Lisa worked his thick cock into her throat, her saliva running out the sides of her mouth onto her uplifted breasts. Kevin started thrusting again. She felt his buttocks clench and his cock grow even larger. She knew he was there. With a grunt, his first spurt went straight down her throat. He slid his cock from her throat and the second jet filled her mouth. Kevin finished by spraying her face, some missing and landing in her hair. Lisa looked up at him and opened her mouth, showing him his semen pooled on her tongue. Then she swallowed. Kevin wiped his cock on her face.

Without wiping away the wet cum, Lisa took his cock back into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue as she sucked it clean.

"That was great Lisa," Kevin said, with what Lisa took to be a sincere smile. She pulled herself to her feet and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

While Kevin made them both another drink, Lisa relaxed on the bedroom sofa. She put a towel under herself, mindful not to stain the fabric with the juices flowing so freely from between her legs. Beside making small talk with her, he casually fondled her breasts and enjoyed her naked beauty. Lisa snuggled close, actually enjoying the break with him.

"Kevin. I'm soaking. You've got me so hot," she said somewhat coyly, wondering what would be next.

"Strip." A single word in a husky voice. Kevin felt his cock surge and a sudden rush of power and control as he watched Lisa comply - standing up before him - reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra.

Lisa felt the thrill of it as well. She let her bra slide down her arms and reached to pull her own nipples. She pinched hard and stretched them out further and further.

Kevin thought she was going to pull her nipples off her breasts until she released, her breasts suddenly settling on her chest, her nipples now extended a full inch. He knew he was in control of this young woman.

Lisa turned, bent, and unstrapped her stockings, providing him an unobstructed view the like of which he had never had before. She hooked her thumbs in her belt and slid it off her hips, letting it drop to the floor. Bending lower, she unstrapped her stilettos and stepped free of her shoes. Slowly, she slid her stockings off her legs. Finally, bent fully at the waist, Lisa strapped her stilettos back on. Turning, she used two fingers to separate her lips. Every man she had ever been with had enjoyed intense visual stimulation from her long lips hanging below her vulva.

Kevin was no exception. Her strip had him fully erect. He was taken by the beauty of a woman he respected in her own right and as the wife of a close friend. Despite his drink, his mouth was dry in his lust for this young woman. Kevin saw a bead of moisture form on one of her distended lips. Lisa watched his cock twitch.

"Kevin. I want you. I want your big cock," Lisa purred.

"Get on the bed Lisa," Kevin demanded, still not used to her complete submission to him.

Lisa immediately moved to the center of the bed, spreading her legs and raising her knees to give Kevin another unobstructed view of her sex. Kevin moved between her legs. His cock was red, erect and dripping pre-cum. Lisa used her hands to pull up on her mound, revealing her long and swollen clit. She pulled her sheath back exposing her prominent pink nub.

"Lower," Kevin panted, never moving his eyes from between her legs.

Lisa spread her hair with both hands. She firmly grasped her dark and swollen lips and stretched them slowly down until she felt the pain, then pulled them out in a full display of her vulva. Lisa felt her juices running down her ass crack.

He found her scent in such close proximity overwhelming. He had to taste the woman he had lusted for so long. He pushed her legs back further and went down on her. He sucked her long, fully swollen long lips into his mouth using his tongue to lap at her flowing hole. He felt her prominent clit push on his nose. He moved up to suck it into his mouth along with her lips. Again he moved low to lap her juices from her cunt hole. He had no interest in stimulating this woman, his friend, for her pleasure. He was doing nothing more than satisfying his own lust.

Lisa felt her clit swollen to bursting in Kevin's mouth. She hoped he was ready to fuck. She decided to give him something to aim at.

"Here Kevin. Here's where I want you," Lisa groaned as she moved her hands low on her vulva, spreading herself and relaxing to display her open hole. Kevin came up for a full breath of air and was met with the sight of Lisa's shameless display.

"Please Kevin. Fuck me. I need your big cock. Fuck me," Lisa implored.

Lisa watched him move forward to mount her. His thick, long cock was fully erect. His large low hanging nuts were swinging between his legs.

"Yes. Please Kevin. Give it to me baby," Lisa moaned as she raised her hips in further invitation. Kevin stroked his cock along her wet slit.

Kevin took her slowly. He had spent quite some time with this woman and her husband. He wanted to prolong this lustful pleasure.

"Nice cunt Lisa. Tight," Kevin said as he started with long strokes, pausing on her rim for her to squeeze his cock head.

"Tight for you, Kevin. Yours for the taking," Lisa moaned.

"That's it Lisa. You know what to do. Be a good little whore and squeeze me good."

Kevin was inflamed. So was Lisa. At the bottom of each of his slow deep strokes, Lisa constricted her vaginal muscles around his cock. She raised her hips to get contact on her clit -- a move that Kevin accommodated by a push of his own. Soon their rhythm of pleasure was enhanced by a deep kiss.

"Harder Kevin. Fuck me hard now. Come on -- let go. I want it hard," Lisa urged him.

Lisa felt herself being driven into the mattress. He reached down, pulled her legs to his shoulders, reaching deeper inside. It was then that Lisa felt her own lust reach an even higher level. She had never had a cock like his, so thick and so long. Every stroke seemed deeper and harder than the last. His balls were slapping her wet anus on each forceful stroke.

"Yes. Fuck me Kevin. Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck your whore," Lisa cried out in heated passion.

"Turn around Lisa. Let's change the pace," Kevin said.

As Lisa rolled to get into position and looked round for more instruction, she froze in shock, her pounding heart beating so hard she thought it would stop. Beside the bed stood Ann and Jim -- both naked. Her husband was fully erect, pre-cum dripping down his cock, one strand hanging a couple of feet from his slit. Lisa almost fainted.

"Go ahead Lisa, you heard the man. Mind if we join the party?" Ann said with a smile.

Jim met Lisa's eyes as she settled into position on her hands and knees, her heart still thumping but slowly returning to normal. He watched his wife spread her knees further, presenting her anus and cunt to Kevin as he moved into position behind her.

Once Kevin had centered his cock on Lisa's cunt, he slid it forward slowly, taking Lisa in front of her husband and his own wife. He began with slow long strokes. Jim watched Kevin's large cock pull his wife's long labia, and then her vaginal sheath out along its shaft, then push them in as he thrust fully into her.

Ann moved in front of Jim and pulled his hands to her breasts. She felt his penis push between her legs as he massaged her breasts. Jim felt his cock sliding through her soaking hair and warm lips. He turned Ann around and kissed her deeply, running his hands down her back to cup her ass. Regardless of what was going on with Lisa and Kevin, he was totally blown away by the prospect of sex with this beautiful blond.

"I'm glad you called," he whispered in Ann's ear.

"We couldn't have this party without you," Ann replied rubbing her bush on his cock. "Come on. We can't let them have all the fun."

Ann took him by the hand and led him to the bed in front of Lisa and Kevin. Ann relaxed on her back, knees up, legs spread, watching Jim take in the charms nestled in the fine blond thatch of hair between her legs.

"How do you want me sweetie?" Ann asked as she spread her lower lips in the customary invitation for sex with which every woman is practiced and familiar.

Jim had to have a taste of this beautiful blond, as desperate as he was to mount her. He went down on her, scooping up her flowing juices with his broad tongue. Lisa was familiar with Ann's musky scent when she was aroused and knew her husband had to be fully engulfed by it.

Lisa felt Kevin's thumb invade her anus.

"Oh yes baby. Play with my asshole Kevin. That feels great."

Jim had to fuck, and Ann was more than ready. She pulled him to her as he took her in one smooth stroke.

"I'm not going to last very long," Jim warned.

"Don't worry. We've got all night. I should have blown you before we came upstairs to take the edge off. Go for it Jim. Enjoy," Ann encouraged him as she stroked his back and put her legs on his calves for a more intimate fit.

Feeling Kevin pause, Lisa looked back over her shoulder.

"Fuck my cock Lisa," he said giving her a push forward with his hips.

"Sure Kevin. For sure I'll fuck that big cock for you," and Lisa started her own back and forth stroke.

"You can do better than that," Kevin said as he started to slap her ass. "Fuck me Lisa." And he slapped each cheek a bit harder, becoming enflamed by the red marks he was making on her ass.

Jim turned and watched Kevin slap Lisa and felt his own cock swell harder with each slap of his wife's ass. He was unprepared for Lisa's reaction.

"Yes. Harder! Slap me harder. Come on Kevin. Give it to me you stud," Lisa begged, pushing her hips back on Ann's husband with each determined stroke.

Kevin grabbed Lisa's hips with both hands and pounded her with his big cock. Jim watched Kevin hit her harder and harder; with each stroke his nuts swinging between his legs. Lisa's breasts were undulating wildly below her. Kevin grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. She met Jim's eyes. With his other hand he grabbed a breast, all the while relentlessly thrusting into her. He looked over at Jim and thrust even harder in to Lisa.

Jim saw the unrestrained lust in Kevin's eyes and watched his long cock thrust deeply into Lisa, time and time again. Kevin broke into a sweat as he continued to pound Lisa.

"This is so fucking hot Jim. I'm ready to come just watching them. Any time you're ready baby, just let go. I'll be there with you," Ann encouraged Jim.

Lisa had never been so powerfully fucked in her life and she was loving every stroke of it. She felt her orgasm start in her pelvis. She started grunting on each pounding stroke. She reached between her legs and stroked her clit. Fuck, Kevin was hitting her hard and deep, she thought.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh!" Lisa came. She clutched Kevin's cock in her orgasm.

This took Kevin over the top. Lisa heard his deep grunt and felt his cock press against her cervix and then the first jet of his hot semen.

Jim thrust hard into Ann. As pent up as he was, he came in almost a continuous stream.