Exhibition

Story Info
Husband watches as wife entertains.
8.5k words
4.44
333.4k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,842 Followers

Anna glanced across the room and gave a little coy smile before averting her eyes from the men who were gazing back at her. She knew exactly why they were taking an interest in her and the excitement of it all caused her to take in a deep breath that pushed her ample breasts ever so tighter against the thin silky material of her blouse. Anna was well aware that the dark red circle that surrounded her now erect nipples would be visible to all against the harsh lights of this corner of the bar.

The short flared skirt did little to hide her stocking tops and the seat she had chosen to sit on was not near a table that offered her lower body some form of cover. All this was not through sheer carelessness; this was Anna being at her most daring.

The man sat next to her asked if she wanted another drink then rose to move to the bar. Anna saw the men across the room now take the opportunity to be less discreet and felt their eyes examining every inch of her body while their facial expressions betrayed the lewd and lustful thoughts that ran through their minds. The woman blushed but was brave enough to look back and give them all a little shy smile that almost broke out into a giggle.

One man licked his lips in an exaggerated way letting her know he desired her; she laughed again before looking away. Then, feeling very adventurous and wicked she shuffled her legs about making her thighs part and displayed for a few long seconds, the gusset of her white panties. Almost in unison the men drew in deep breaths and cleared their throats as they enjoyed the spectacle. It was enough to attract the attention of the woman's partner who was still waiting at the bar to be served with drinks.

Just in time he too witnessed part of the show through the mirror at the back of the counter. He felt a thrill watching how Anna endeavoured to make it all look so accidental and innocent. In fact it was her coy demeanour coupled with her shy smiles and giggles that helped give the situation an air of erotic sensuality. It wouldn't be quite the same, thought the man, if she was blatantly flinging her legs open to all and sundry.

Careful not to spoil the event he watched discreetly through the mirror noting how vulnerable she seemed under the lustful scrutiny of the band of men. Anna smiled again at the men who by now must have been confused wondering why this delectable woman hadn't noticed just how much leg she was showing and had not covered up.

Bringing the drinks back to the table her partner excused him self and disappeared to the men's room. He knew full well that the men, still watching every move they made, would be hoping for more visual delights and he felt his cock twitch as he pictured the scene. Holding his cock as he stood by the trough he felt it growing and stiffening as his arousal grew.

Of course he was right to assume what Anna's actions would be. Fiddling in her bag she moved around causing her knickers to become visible and leaning forward she gave an excellent view of her cleavage as a blouse button suddenly popped open. Anna knew what effect she was having and peeped up to secretly check out the fronts of her audience's trousers. She almost began to shake a little when she saw the outline of more than one interested penis!

Barely able to control his erection her partner returned to find Anna already rising from her seat to attend to the same call of nature. She walked slowly and nervously because she knew she had to almost brush past the men to reach the door that led into the corridor. They liked her even more close up and she saw their eyes peer down her top and mentally undress her. She was very conscious of how her nipples stuck out and saw one man become fixated with her breasts that wobbled slightly as she walked.

Her path was just a little blocked making her stop and as she turned to squeeze past sideways one of the men spoke to her.

"You're a very sexy looking lady!" he grinned before eyeing her from head to toe making no pretence at what he was focusing on.

His friends unanimously agreed making Anna's cheeks flush bright red. She hadn't expected such close contact and wasn't quite ready for it yet. The conversation went on and Anna nervously answered their questions telling them all about her self – or at least certain little mundane things. The men sometimes embarrassed her sometimes positively shocked her with their forthright sexual comments. Suddenly she became aware that she had been away from her waiting partner for perhaps too long and escaped just in time to avoid answering the next question.

"So – what is a girl like you doing in a joint like this? We haven't seen you here before. Did your boyfriend bring you here?"

"It's not my boyfriend," she explained shyly, "It's my husband. Sorry, I'll have to go now."

When she did eventually return to her table the men had gone.

Her husband quietly asked, "What did they say to you?"

"Well, they asked if it was our first time here because they hadn't seen us before."

The corny line was nevertheless a very relevant question – just why where they drinking in what was a downmarket and rather tawdry establishment? Why would Anna have found it difficult to answer the question honestly?

Well, after being married for seven years they had, one night in bed talked about what turned them both on. Like many other couples, in an effort to stop their sex life becoming stale they had had 'the talk'. Now at thirty three years old they were becoming conscious that the years fly by and life's routine sometimes makes for a very boring existence.

In short, the outcome of it was that to the surprise of them both Harry, the husband had expressed an interest in tales and stories of wife-watching. He had admitted that the few times his wife had been a little indiscreet and men had noticed that he had experienced an incredible excitement.

He sat up in bed embarrassed at his admission but it was quickly turned into a breathtaking shock when Anna revealed that she would be quite willing to exhibit herself when the opportunity arose. She too, confessed the young wife, got a thrill from showing off to men and if she hadn't been so shy or scared about what would happen if he had caught her being naughty would happily have become quite the exhibitionist. When she told her husband that on one occasion she had answered the door to a caller and purposely let her gown fall open he nearly choked and it was several days before he got his head round it all. There were aspects of his wife's character that he knew nothing about – and it both scared and thrilled him.

So it had come about that the couple had agreed they should seek a little adventure and excitement. They would go out with Anna dressed to thrill and she would flash her body in front of men. Though not of course in their own neighbourhood! And that is why they were in a downtown area of low repute. It was much less daunting, they reasoned, and she would be less self conscious, that if she wanted to dress sluttish or very daring it was best in a place where it was almost expected - a place where such women fit in easily.

Though this middle class and sedate couple's idea of a "rough joint" was slightly misplaced so they had actually not chosen an appropriate place even though it was a little downmarket for their standards. However, it was a place in which they felt comfortable and having found similar bars they had returned to this part of town several times.

A point of discussion between them was "Is it sexier to wear a very tight short skirt that rides up the thigh and shows off her bum to its best advantage or like on this night a short flared skirt that, when she dances, as she sometimes did, would billow up and display her scant underwear." Now, on these special nights when they went out each article of clothing, bra, top, stockings, was chosen with sex in mind and its potential to attract the attention of other men.

Many was the time the couple had worked their way into a sexual frenzy just talking about it and when Harry witnessed her actually showing off to men the pleasure he felt was beyond belief. As yet though, in the pursuit of their hobby there had been no contact with other men other than a few small comments – but that was about to change.

"They told me I looked very sexy and had an awesome figure," Anna informed her husband excitedly but shyly.

"They made me blush because they said I had aroused them and it would show when they stood to leave. One of them actually pointed down to the bulge in his pants!"

As she related the rest of the conversation to Harry both were starting to feel the excitement building up though Harry was a little concerned about his wife's willingness to stay and chat with the men.

"Did you enjoy being so close to them after letting them see up your skirt? Did it turn you on?" he asked.

"Yes," answered his wife without any hesitation. "They told me they are going on to that club in the next street. They suggested we should try it – go along later."

Harry felt a surge of jealousy and apprehension thinking of how quickly and easily his wife had become intimate with these complete strangers. What would she be like if she was here without him, he wondered?

"Do you want to go there?" he inquired.

"It might be fun," she said pointedly.

Again Harry felt his nerves tighten realising that his usually shy wife wanted to meet again the men she had just purposely sexually teased and displayed her knickers to. This had never happened before; she had never wanted to pursue the naughty games with the same men or man and certainly not been brave enough to stand and chat with them too!

"If we go...and they are there...will you be teasing them again...flashing for them?"

"Why do you ask?" she retorted. "If the chance is there and it seems OK to do it then probably yes. Isn't that what we like to do when we come out – what we enjoy doing?"

"Yeah, it's just that you've never done it for the same men twice, and after having talked to them too. Maybe they'll think you've followed them and want something more."

"So won't that make it more exciting – for us I mean? I'm not going to just walk up to them and say, 'Hey it's me again!' am I? They may not even notice we are there anyway."

"We'll go to the club!" Harry blurted out before gulping down his drink.

The music was a mixture of blues and jazz that fitted well with the tacky and drab décor. This was a backstreet club for backstreet people and Harry looked warily around the room peering into the dark dingy recesses. Every few seconds a face peered out from the gloom, usually the face of a rough and hard drinking man who obviously made his living using his big hands and muscles. Whether that work was likely to be considered legal or industrious Harry felt could leave room for doubt.

"Maybe we are out of our depth here," suggested Anna.

"We'll have a drink and see how it goes...but you could be right." Harry showed his nervousness.

For a while they sat at a table in a quiet corner watching the handful of dancers that had responded to the now more upbeat tunes. The place was barely half full but given that various groups were huddled away in little cubicles and enclaves with high back seats it was difficult to tell. The lights were turned down too so when a waiter approached with two more glasses the couple only noticed him when he spoke.

"The guy's over in the opposite corner send their regards," he told them slamming the drinks down before quickly disappearing again.

After a hurried consideration both decided it would be better to accept and drink the stuff so not to cause offence. Harry strained his eyes trying to see who exactly had been so hospitable. His question was answered a minute later when a well built man approached.

"Hello again, OK if I ask your wife for a dance?"

A short silence was followed by Harry stuttering his permission and without actually being asked the question Anna rose from her seat and allowed the man to guide her to the floor. Now Harry saw more faces appear from the corner as men leaned forward to 'clock' Anna in her little flared short mini skirt.

Rock and roll classics filled the air and Anna showed off her ability to jive. She was good and so was the man, in fact out of the dozen or so people on the floor they were the ones who stood out. Though to the men in the corner and to others similarly placed it also had something to do with the way Anna's skirt took off when she twirled.

Through the dim light Harry could still see the view his wife was giving the watching men. So too could he read the lustful grins on their faces as her dancing partner moved them closer to the corner table. It went on, the dance finished and Anna stayed chatting to the man between tracks before they moved again. They danced with great vigour and they became hot and dishevelled. Harry knew because he saw the buttons on his wife's blouse pop open to show the silky glow of her white perspiring bosoms. In spite of her bra being low cut the edges of her cups could still be seen.

Harry's cock rose to the occasion as every time his wife spun round the naked flesh of her upper thighs contrasting with her dark stocking tops made her look most delectable. Then they were gone.

For an instant Harry had taken his eyes away and she was no longer there!

With eyes flitting around the room he felt panic setting in. She hadn't passed him to go to the ladies room so where was she?

"We wondered if you'd like to join us over there in the corner."

The man who had slithered down unseen next to Harry startled him.

"Your wife's over there at our table – she wasn't sure whether you would want to come over – so I'm here to ask."

The man sounded intimidating even though polite which alarmed Harry even more. His lips moved but no words came out causing the guy to smile at his dilemma, then the man spoke again.

"Look friend, we can see you are a man who likes to see his wife enjoy life and have fun with others – know what I'm saying? Come over and we can all have a good time!"

Harry's instinct was to deny what the man was implying and he was a little embarrassed that they had been so obviously transparent and indiscreet. "Can't sit here on your own, pal – follow me!"

He did, and during the couple of seconds it took for Anna to see her husband had arrived a lot was taken in by him.

She was laughing merrily, the centre of attention amongst the group of six men. Two either side of her and two sat more or less in front she was positioned slightly back from the table so all could see from her head to her foot. She was on display and it hadn't been accidental. The hem of her skirt was almost folded across her tummy showing just the faintest glimpse of the front of her panties. The disarranged blouse was still unbuttoned more than it should have been and now as she was hot from dancing it clinged tightly to her breasts accentuating her nipples. A man held her hand – in place on his upper thigh.

They all laughed at a witty remark then Anna looked up losing her smile for a second. She was seeking knowledge on whether her husband approved – and was as happy as she was. Harry felt just a little uneasy at seeing his wife's unconcern of this close contact and too his shock she made no attempt to remove her hand from the man's thigh.

"Sit down fella'!" said a voice from the table. "We told your wife not to be a spoilsport and keep pulling her skirt down. We all agreed she should let us have a better look at her amazing body from close up. Those sexy legs are the best I've seen here in a long time! And my, don't we all love to see girl's in stockings, not pantyhose!"

When one of the other's reminded them they should not forget to mention her lovely tits all grinned and agreed making Anna blush and giggle. Though, as Harry noticed again, she seemed to really be enjoying it all.

Feeling nervous even though everyone patted him on the back and shook his hand he sat quietly listening to the men discus his wife's attributes as they sat gawping lewdly at her. Anna, in turn, answered their silly questions and responded shyly between her bouts of giggling and little girl glances. Sometimes she caught the eye of her husband and seemed a little anxious for a sign but then the next comment would make her giggle again and she would look away.

Obligingly she moved her legs around first stretching one out then bending it fully making the men hopeful they would catch a better glimpse of her panties.

"Go on," pleaded one man, "Just let those knees spread a little wider!"

Anna giggled loudly and drew a deep breath pretending to be outraged – but she loved it and was excited by it. Then looking coy and nervous she let her thighs part slowly and using her spare hand actually pushed her skirt just a little higher! Not all the way but enough to expose that sensuous little triangle of cloth. Again she giggled telling the men that all this was very naughty and she shouldn't be doing it!

After a while Harry detected a little movement in her forearm. He was probably the only one now who didn't have a full view of where her other hand was but his imagination told him that it was no longer sat resting on the man's thigh. Now he noticed a change in her facial expression and saw in her eyes a look of surprise and shock. even though she still giggled and smiled. Her laughter sounded strained and she glanced at her husband as though someone had just pinched her bottom. A certain air of fear, alarm at what might happen next could be read on her face. Then, as though resigning herself to the event she seemed to avoid Harry's glance and let her eyes flit in every direction before staring at the floor. Her breathing too had become strained and deeper causing her chest to heave.

The torso of a big man was in the way and Harry couldn't see to Anna's right hand side. Still her arm moved rhythmically but slowly up and down, to and fro. Harry could stand it no longer and stood up from his chair. His sudden movement alerted the men something was amiss but they did nothing waiting for his next move. They knew full well what had caused his wife's astonishment.

Harry looked down to see his wife's hand held over the crotch of the man holding her hand. He was doing the actions stimulating his penis by holding the woman's fingers in place around his shaft. Instinctively Anna, on seeing her husband's attitude tried to withdraw her arm but was held firm.

"Relax baby, its fine! We are having fun here, no need to worry."

It all happened very quickly and Harry was just finding the right words to say when he was told to sit down. The big man in front of him spoke softly but with menace in his voice.

"Hey, don't go causing any trouble; let's not spoil a good night. Chill out man, you like to see your wife teasing men like us so this is just carrying it a stage further. It's more upfront – you're just not used to it that's all. Don't fret – we know about those little fantasies you have in your head, time to put your money where your mouth is friend. Look, she's scared now and she was OK before you alarmed her."

Harry felt the evil stare of several men burn into him. Before he took his next breath a hand came down on his shoulder and encouraged him to sit.

"It's fine now babe, it was just a reaction, just go back to enjoying yourself again. Stay calm."

Harry heard the words directed to his wife and looked to see a confused look on her face.

"Tell her that you're fine now Harry, that you're cool," instructed one man. It was more of a command than a suggestion.

Harry told all he was fine and feeling the need to avoid any danger forced a smile to his wife before repeating himself.

The men immediately reverted to their jocular but lewd ways as they resumed watching Anna's hand being used to bring pleasure.

Quin
Quin
1,842 Followers