Exhibitionism - Games Women Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Four, sexy women deliberately flash to sexually tease men.
10.4k words
4.63
12.7k
11
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While making their flashes appear unintentional and/or accidental, a sexy game that some women play, showing men what they all want to see, some women take sexual pleasure in deliberately exposing themselves and sexually teasing unsuspecting men.

Be honest. Think about it. Tell me the truth. There's no one here but you, me, and the lamppost.

Does your wife or girlfriend like sex? I mean, do they really like sex or are they just having sex with you as their duty and because they must? Is your wife or girlfriend an exhibitionist? Trust me, you would know if they are. Does she deliberately like to flash her panties, her bra, her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and/or her naked ass to unsuspecting men? Or, is she like most other sexless women, a modestly, moral prude more than she is a sexy, fun loving whore?

"Boring!"

Most men would rather have a whore in bed than a prude any day. Most men don't like modestly moral, prudish women but nearly all men love a sexy, fun loving whore, especially one who has her eyes on you. Most men would rather have sex than watching someone else having sex on TV.

Again, just between you, me, and the lamppost, just once, wouldn't you love to watch your wife or your girlfriend flash your friends her panties and/or her naked tits? Just once, wouldn't you love to watch your wife or your girlfriend expose herself to your relatives, your father and/or your brother? Imagine all the sexy pillow talk and hot sex you'd have after she exposed her panties to strangers at the mall, her naked breasts to truckers on the highway, or her naked body to men on the beach.

"Wow, Sarah," said Roger, Sarah's latest boyfriend of the week. "I can't believe you did that. I can't believe you flashed my father, my brother, and that tollbooth collector your tits. That was so hot. I can't wait to have sex with you while talking about you flashing more men."

# # #

Tell me the truth and be honest, wouldn't you love to have a woman in your life like Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, or Valerie? Imagine if your woman was just as horny and wanted sex as much as you're always horny and wanted sex? I dare write, whether you're dating or married, having a hot sexlife is way better than having money or a fast car. Am I right? Suffice to write, with you always fucking your wife and/or your girlfriend and she or they always sucking you, you'd never be sad, lonely, bored, unhappy, or sexually frustrated again.

"Honey? I'm horny. Suck my cock again. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while fondling your big breasts and fingering your erect nipples."

Gwen looked at her lover.

"Isn't it my sister's turn to have sex with you?"

Gwen's new boyfriend laughed.

"Your sister, Sharon, blew me last night. It's your turn to blow me this morning," he said.

Gwen got up from the couch.

"Okay, just let me grab my kneepads," said Gwen while removing her blouse and bra. "Shall I open the blinds and turn on the light so that our neighbors can watch me blowing you?"

Gwen's boyfriend smiled.

"Yeah, I'd love for our neighbors to watch you sucking my cock and me cumming in your beautiful mouth."

# # #

This is the continuation of a true story of four, sexy and shapely women who know how to sexually tease men. Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, and Valerie all could have been strippers. They all know what it takes to make a man sexually satisfied and erotically happy. Tell me the truth and be honest, don't you wish you were living with one of those four women than having to deal with your bitch of a girlfriend or your boring wife, women who never want to have sex?

"Not now. I'm too tired. I have a headache," are lines that you'd wish you'd never have to hear again. They act as if they never want to have sex ever again. "Not now. I have my period," is another excuse you're tired of hearing.

What? They never want to have sex? What is that about?

Instead of staying with your bitchy girlfriend, you should dump her and hookup with a new girlfriend. Instead of marrying your wife, you should have married your MILF of a mother-in-law, your sexy sister-in-law, your horny cousin, or your old girlfriend. Any one of those women would have been a better, sexual match. In the way that they're always giving you the eye while flashing you, it's obvious that they all not only want you but also that they all love having sex.

Trust me. If you lived with Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, and/or Valerie, you'd have more sex than you could handle. You'd be the one telling them that your too tired and/or have a headache.

# # #

Think about it. Imagine being on a plane with any one of them or with all four of them. Imagine traveling with them and vacationing with them. Imagine walking with one of them on a nude beach while holding hands. Every man there wishes he was you. Every man wonders how someone who looks like you got someone who looks like her. Imagine how much better your life, sexual and/or otherwise, would be with one of them in your life.

Wouldn't you love to travel to faraway places with Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, and/or Valerie than having to spend another minute with your screaming and fighting, spoiled children? Trust me, if you had Gwen, her sister, Sharon, her cousin, Sarah, or her aunt, Valerie in your life, you'd never have the time or the inclination to read stories on Literotica again. Instead, you'd be writing your own steamy, hot memoirs of your sexlife, 'My memoirs of having hot sex with Gwen, her sister, Sharon, her cousin, Sarah, and her aunt Valerie.'

Close your eyes. Imagine yourself on a nude beach in Mexico. Imagine letting it all hang out with Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, and Valerie. You with four naked, beautiful, and sexy, shapely, and horny women. Life doesn't get any better than that.

Instead of dreaming this, this is really happening. Instead of this being someone else's life, this is your life. While watching the four women slowly and sexily strip themselves naked, you have a memory of an old, Noxema, shaving cream commercial from 1967-1973 with Gunilla Knutsson, a Swedish model from Ystad.

"Take it off. Take it all off," she told men to shave off their facial hair.

Then, you say the line that always gets them going.

"The last one in the water is a rotten egg," you say while not moving from your seated spot on the hot sand.

No matter how many times you say that line, they always fall for it. You had no intention of racing them to the water. You just wanted to watch Gwen, Saran, Sarah, and Valerie run to the water naked and jog back. As if you were in an Irish Spring soap commercial of old, while they jogged back to you, you just wanted to watch their big, naked breasts bounce up and down and side-to-side.

# # #

"The ladies will have another tequila sunrise and I'll have another cervaza. Gracias."

Two Mexican men sitting on the beach with their wives and surrounded by their children stared at the four, naked, and beautiful, American women.

"Look at that Gringo with those four naked women," said one man to the other man. "How does someone who looks like him get women who look like them?"

Both men ignored their wives and their children to stare over at Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, and Valerie naked.

"He must be a rich American," said one man with a shrug.

The other man nodded his head in agreement.

"Si. I wish I had money instead of kids," he said looking from Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, and Valerie naked to look at his wife and children.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 01:

With her an experienced flasher, when deliberately flashing someone, timing is everything. Timing it perfectly with her watching him from behind her curtained window, Gwen opened her front door just as the mailman walked up her path to deliver the mail. With the wind working in concert with her, and with her higher up on her porch, and the mailman down below, she was at the perfect angle and vantage point to flash him what she wanted him to see.

"Good morning," said Gwen to direct his attention to her. She let go of her bathrobe to wave at the mailman. "How are you today?"

He returned her smile with his smile and her wave with his wave.

"I'm good and, how are you?"

Deliberately moving her hand away from her robe, timing her move with a gust of wind, she allowed the steady breeze to take command of her bathrobe, her lack of morals, and her lack of modesty. As if she didn't know it was as windy as it was and as if she forgot what little she was wearing, she was ready to flash the mailman. Acting surprised and that she was unaware that she was exposed, as if the hem of her bathrobe was a bird spreading its wings, she looked up to the sky while her bathrobe flew up and open with the wind.

"It looks like rain," she said.

With her wearing a revealing bathrobe with nothing underneath, as if she was Mother Nature controlling the wind, a sudden breeze blew open the bottom half of her light, silk bathrobe to expose her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. Acting unaware that she was as nakedly exposed as she was, she continued smiling at the mailman as if she was fully clothed. It wasn't until she saw him staring and leering, actually, at all that he could see of her naked pussy that she played the part of the innocent victim.

"Oh, my God. I had no idea my bathrobe blew open. I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe you saw my naked pussy. Please advert your eyes," she said turning her back to the mailman. "Please don't look at my naked pussy."

Then, as soon as she turned her back to the mailman to fix the front of her bathrobe, the wind blew again. This time the breeze lifted the back of her bathrobe to expose her round, firm, naked ass. Drawing more attention to her nakedness, if it wasn't enough that she had exposed her naked pussy to the mailman, now she had exposed her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy to him, too. Playing her part as the innocent virgin, even though this was her intention all along, she acted humiliated that the mailman had seen her nearly naked.

"Please don't look at my naked ass and my naked pussy. I can't believe you saw my naked ass and my naked pussy. I'm so very embarrassed."

Under the pretense of being embarrassed while pretending to preserve her morals and modesty, a losing battle, continuing to play her flashing game, she fruitlessly wrestled with her bathrobe against the blowing wind. As soon as she bothered to fix the bottom half of her bathrobe, as if directed and expected, the wind blew open the top half of her bathrobe. As if deliberately and sexually teasing the mailman, and she was, the breeze blew her bathrobe off her slender shoulder to expose her big, naked breast, her areola, and her erect nipple.

Losing her battle with the wind, while holding the bottom portion of her bathrobe in place, the wind blew the top half of her bathrobe from her shoulders to expose both of her naked breasts. Perfectly planned and deliberately executed, within a minute she had flashed the mailman all that she wanted him to see and all that he, no doubt, wanted to see. Within a minute, the mailman had seen her naked pussy, her naked ass, and her naked breasts. Within a minute, the mailman had seen her completely naked.

Showing him all that she wanted him to see, he had seen her naked pussy, her naked ass, and her naked tits. In the way that he'd be masturbating over her naked flashing show later, she'd be masturbating later over all that she flashed him, too. Already sexually aroused, and in the horny mood to sexually tease someone, she couldn't wait to flash someone else again.

# # #

A useless struggle, she feigned her fight to save her innocence by feebly fighting the wind. Later that day, she gave the same, deliberate, albeit unexpected flashing show to the UPS driver delivering a package. Careful not to expose the same man twice, she ordered her takeout food from different restaurants. Even though she enjoyed flashing her naked body, the last thing she wanted was to be deemed a whore.

A huge difference between the two, she wasn't a whore. She was an exhibitionist. She loved showing her panties in up-skirt peeks or her naked pussy in up-nightgown peeks. In sexually excited her to flash men her cleavage and bra clad breasts in down-blouse views or her naked breasts in down-nightgown views. It sexually aroused her to show unsuspecting men her naked breasts, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy.

She acted as shocked as she acted embarrassed. Lucky them, no doubt, thinking that they were at the right place at the right time, neither man would have guessed that Gwen had deliberately flashed them her naked pussy, her naked breasts, and/or her naked ass. Both men may have suspected her a whore but neither man would have thought of her as an exhibitionist.

She was expert at putting on a show of exhibitionism. After years of flashing so very many men, a controlling mistress at exposing herself, while making her flashes appear accidental, she had honed her flashing skills to a high degree of proficiency. Instead of looking sexually aroused, even though she was, she looked mortified that she had exposed her nearly, naked body to strange men. Whether flashing her panties, her bra, her naked breasts, naked ass, naked pussy, or naked body, putting on quite the show, she was quite the actress.

As if she was an expert at sexual effects, she took every opportunity that she could think of to flash while creatively making her flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional. Not wanting anyone to think her a slut, she didn't want her flashing victims to know that she deliberately showed them all that she wanted them to see, all that they wanted to see, and all that they shouldn't see. Something that sexually aroused her, as far back as she could remember, she had been deliberately flashing men by showing them up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage.

Then, when a plumber, an electrician, the cable TV man, or a handyman worked in her home, she had a multitude of ways of flashing them up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy and down-nightgown views of her naked breasts. Whenever the trashmen appeared, she'd run out her front door with her bag of trash while wearing her flimsy, silk bathrobe with nothing underneath and while making sure they received a show of her naked pussy and/or naked breasts. Whenever the lawncare men or the pool men made their weekly summertime visits, she was always there to show them what they shouldn't see.

With her not having a steady man in her life, deliberately exposing herself while going out of her way to make her flashing appear accidental, was her own sexual entertainment. Later that night, while masturbating herself, she'd think about who she flashed, what they saw, and the surprised and/or sexually excited looks on their faces. Almost as good as sex with a man but not nearly the same, yet, flashing gave her the same level of sexual arousal, the same sexual release, and the same sexual satisfaction when self-pleasuring herself.

'Who needs a man when I have my finger, my vibrator, and my dildo,' she thought while sexually pleasuring her pussy, fondling her naked breasts, and fingering her erect nipples.

Easy for her to sexually attract men, sadly, easily bored and sexually unsatisfied, she had a difficult time keeping a man. Men were too much of a bother. Men took up too much of her time. Too nosey with them wanting to know too much, such as who she had been with and how many men she had slept with, men were too inquisitive and too intrusive. Always saying the wrong things at the wrong times, they were too insensitive. After only a few dates, they wanted her to move in with them or they wanted to move in with her.

Happy living alone while cooking and cleaning for herself, she couldn't imagine living with anyone. Embarrassed that she had a secret, sexual fetish, not wanting anyone to know, aside from her sister, Sharon, her cousin, Sarah, and her aunt, Valerie, she couldn't imagine never flashing again. Not her idea of living her dream, she never wanted a demanding man and a brood of screaming kids while he went off to work and she slaved working at home. Instead, she'd rather be free to travel while flashing unsuspecting men.

# # #

Chapter 02:

"Happy Birthday," said Sharon to her sister, Gwen.

Sharon gave her sister a hug, a kiss on the lips, and handed her a birthday gift with a card. Accepting the gift and card, Gwen returned her sister's kiss with her kiss, her hug with her hug, and her happy smile with her sad smile. Seemingly, it didn't matter that today was her birthday, she was sad. Perhaps, she was sad because it was her birthday.

Yet, someone as beautiful and as sexy as she was should never be sad. Someone as beautiful and as sexy as she was should always be happy. Any man would count their lucky stars and thank God in Heaven every day if they were sexually intimate with Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, and/or Valerie. With too many women short, obese, and angry, the four of them, a breath of fresh air, were what all women should be, tall, sexy, shapely, beautiful, smart, and funny.

'Dear God in Heaven,' thought the lucky man walking with the four, naked women on a beach in Mexico. 'Thank you for Gwen, Sharon, Sarah, and Valerie. I thank you and my penis thanks you. Amen.'

Sarah gave her cousin a big smile.

"Happy Birthday, Gwen," said cousin Sarah.

Her cousin from her mother's side, she gave Gwen a hug, a kiss on the cheek, and handed her a birthday gift with a card also. Gwen returned her cousin's hug and kiss with her hug and kiss, and accepted her gift and birthday card. Again, as she did with her sister, she did with her cousin, Sarah. She returned her cousin's happy smile with her sad smile.

"Happy Birthday, Gwen," said Aunt Val.

Her aunt from her father's side, Aunt Val, gave Gwen a hug and a kiss on the cheek and handed her a birthday gift with a card. Gwen returned her aunt's hug and kiss on the cheek with her hug and kiss on the cheek and accepted her gift and birthday card. Then, as she did with her sister and her cousin, she did the same with her aunt. She returned her happy smile with her sad smile.

Seemingly, even though today was her birthday and her three-favorite people, her sister, her cousin, and her aunt were visiting her in celebration of her birthday, Gwen was sad. Instead of being happy that it was her birthday, she was gloomy and depressed. Nothing new, every year she gets like this, she's depressed a week before her birthday and a week after her birthday. No one likes to get older but, in her case, birthdays made her look back at her life to examine what she's accomplished and/or yet to accomplish.

"Thank you all for your birthday wishes, your birthday cards, and your birthday gifts," said Gwen with unhappiness while putting the cards and gifts to the side without opening them.

She looked as if she was about to cry. Even though she didn't have a dog, Gwen looked at her big sister as if her dog had just died. So down on her birthdays, getting older had always made her feel blue. She wished there was a magic pill or a drug that she could take that would allow her to stay the same age. Her favorite age, she wished she was 35-years-old again.

"Why the long face, Gwen," asked Sharon?

Sharon looked at her kid sister with concern.

"Why are you so sad? It's your birthday. You're not allowed to be sad on your birthday," said Sarah. "You're supposed to be happy."

Val took her niece's hand in hers and held it while comforting her.

"What's wrong, Dear?"

Gwen sighed, drooped her shoulders, and slumped in her chair as if her life was over and the world had come to an abrupt end.

"I'm 42-years-old today," she said looking at her sister, her cousin, and her aunt as if she was about to cry again.

Her big sister looked at her with understanding.