Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Young model learns what it takes to make it in the industry.
3.6k words
4
170.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Tegan O'Kennedy, born to a well-off family and raised in a small religious town in New York State. The girl had always been told she was so beautiful that she could be an actress or a model... And really? She was. The young beauty stood at 5'8 with a deliciously full thirty-B inch bust, a twenty-two inch waist, and thirty-five inch hips. She was well known for her gorgeous long red hair, the freckles that covered her whole body, her gorgeously full pouty lips and light green-blue eyes. Those that knew fashion said she could be Cintia Dicker's twin.

So, after living her whole life hearing nothing but compliments, the girl grew up a little vain and over-confident. She could date any boy she wanted, and she damn well did! Her friends never even protested how she stole their boyfriends, because she was well known as the girl about town who threw the hottest parties, had the best clothes, and drove the coolest car. Tegan wasn't used to hearing the word no, and she rarely did from anyone.

Of course, this was not to say she was promiscuous. No, Tegan knew too many girls who had given it up to their boyfriends and then become pregnant, and she thought herself far too good to stay stuck in her little town. Early on in her life, her father had allowed her to take a few modeling jobs in the big city of New York, and Tegan had been instantly hooked. When the photographers and agencies began asking for more, however, he had pulled her out, and refused to allow her to take another job until she had finished high school.

Well, she had graduated a month ago, shortly after her eighteenth birthday, and her graduation present had been a small apartment in a fashionable section of New York City. Tegan was delighted, and although her parents begged her to wait until the hot July weather passed, she piled up everything she owned, and headed to the Big Apple, determined, as so many teenage girls as vain and confident as she, to take a big bite and leave her mark.

It didn't take her long to set up in the fashionable and fully furnished apartment, and within a few days, she'd also made appointments with every high-level modeling agency she could think of. She was hardly experienced, but she was convinced that didn't matter. After all, she was gorgeous... and that's all that mattered, right?

Finally, it was here. The first day of the rest of her life... or so she told herself. Tegan dressed in a green sundress that matched her eyes by Marc Jacobs, worse the newest high-heeled sandals by Chanel, and carried a white Louis Vuitton bag. She allowed her gorgeous, thick red hair to cascade down to her mid-back, and wore only eye-makeup and a simple nude lipstick, as she was sure her freckles added to her beauty. Blowing herself a kiss in the mirror, and adjusting her heavenly full b-cup breasts inside the sundress, Tegan headed out into the world, sure she would return gainfully employed, sure to be flown out to some exotic shoot the next morning.

The first three agencies had explained that while she was indeed a beautiful young woman, she lacked the experience to be taken on professionally. The fourth gave the same explanation, and added on that she was a little old and a little fat, although she was really neither. Tegan left the office in tears, and hurried to the nearest coffee shop to wail on her phone to her best friend about how dreadfully unfair it all was.

As she hung up, still sniffling, Tegan was approached by Daniel Moreno. He was older, mid-thirties at least, tall with naturally tanned skin, gorgeous jet-black hair and brown eyes that could easily melt a young girl's heart.

"Miss? I'm dreadfully sorry to interrupt..." His deep voice was sensuous with traces of a Spanish accent, "But I couldn't help overhearing. My name is Daniel Moreno, and I run a modeling agency, 'Moreno and Domínguez'." He held out his card and then took her hand, bending down to kiss the back lightly.

"Oh? I wasn't aware I was being that loud..." Tegan sniffled out, her voice light but slightly whiney as she took his card.

"Ah, but you have every right to be angry... after all, how can you gain experience if these agencies are not willing to hire you!"

"Exactly! That is my point exactly-"

Daniel cut her off, eager to get to the point, "Well I do not run as well known of an agency as those you have mentioned, but at my agency we specialize with working with young models. We can give you a year or so of experience, and then we sell your contract off to the agencies that you've mentioned."

It was too good to be true, and that really should have been her first hint, but for all her confidence and vanity, Tegan was naive, especially when it came to the world of fashion.

"Really?!" Her voice was excited, and Tegan sat up quickly, her breasts straining against the fabric of her sundress, the cool air inside the coffee shop having caused them to become erect. "Oh, that's wonderful Mr. Moreno! Can I... Can I set up an appointment right away? For tomorrow?"

"Why wait until tomorrow? I have the rest of the afternoon free." Daniel's smile was seductively charming, "How about I give you a ride to the studio?"

Tegan was all to quick to agree, and how much she was impressed with the suave older man only increased as he paid her tab and led her out to a fancy black town car. They headed to a slightly seedier part of the city, but Daniel was quick to assure the young lady that this section was highly popular, and all the bigger companies were eager to buy buildings here, as the street would soon be more famous than Soho. Grasping her arm firmly, Daniel led Tegan into a building with blacked out windows, and past a bored looking receptionist that greeted him respectfully to a large and almost empty back room.

In one corner of the room, it looked as though there was an office, a desk flanked by filling cabinets and two black leather couches, as well as a small fridge and a water cooler. In the opposite corner, a camera was set up facing a lone black barstool, along with a computer and some complicated looking lighting. Daniel ushered Tegan over to the office area and sat her down on the couch.

Opening up a new file folder with some blank forms inside of it, Daniel jotted down her full name, address, contact information, parents contact information, and so on. When he came to the next page in the folder, Daniel simply smiled and put his pen down.

"Now Tegan, I'm going to have to take your measurements. Could you please stand up?" His charming smile was so assuring, Tegan did as she was told without question. Pulling a measuring tape out from a drawer, Daniel stood in front of the young girl, and pulled it around her breasts, rubbing his thumbs lightly against them so her nipples would harden again. Tegan pretended it was all innocent as she blushed and looked away.

"Oh dear, this won't do at all." Pretending to be embarrassed, Daniel continued smiling. "To take an accurate measurement, I'm going to have to ask you to take this lovely dress off..." Tegan balked at the suggestion, and tried to stammer out that she didn't think it would be appropriate. Daniel simply shook his head, "You should know that I'd keep it all professional, of course. I mean I have a wife after all! If you aren't that committed to modeling Tegan... well, that's unfortunate. I don't think I'll be able to help you..."

He trailed off and stepped away, looking disappointed before Tegan spoke up hurriedly. "I'm sorry, Mr. Moreno! I trust you! I'm so sorry, here..." She began to quickly pull off her dress, revealing cute little white panties, "It's just that I didn't wear a bra today..."

"Understandable." Daniel's smooth smile was back, "It's alright to be nervous. Just keep the prize of a modeling contract in mind!" Tegan stood shivering in the air-conditioned room, her arms covering her freckled breasts, until Daniel instructed her to put her arms down.

Tegan looked away, blushing hard and whimpering softly as Daniel's cold fingers brushed across her perky chest, her nipples rock hard to his touch. Shivering as his cold hands measured her waist, hips, and then the outside of her legs, Tegan was fully distracted and hardly noticing that Daniel would occasionally pause to write something down in her file.

She snapped back to attention, however, when Daniel asked her to spread her legs slightly. Her simple protests were met with a disapproving stare, and Daniel sharply explained that he must measure her inseam. Parting her legs with a groan, Tegan stood still as she felt Daniel's cool hands travel up her left leg, pausing to dance along her now wet panty-covered slit, and then down her right leg. She simply prayed the older man didn't notice... but of course he did.

Grinning, Daniel sat back down behind his desk, made a few more notes, and then produced a contract for the still mostly naked Tegan to sign, explaining that after she did so, he'd be taking a few sample photos. Eager to get what she now viewed as a rather embarrassing experience over with, Tegan signed quickly, not bothering to read the paper and then bent to pick up her dress. Standing, Daniel barked at her to leave it, hurriedly explaining that the pictures would mostly focus on her face anyway.

Tegan finally recognized that this was perhaps was happening a bit too fast, and she again began to protest. Her protests were met with a sharp slap on her still panty-covered ass from Daniel.

"Look, I'm your boss now, so you must do what I say or I WILL terminate your contract, and you won't be able to work in this town again!" Cowering under his disapproving glare, Tegan simply nodded and sniffled, whining internally about how unfair this all really was. Tegan struggled and stumbled to keep up with Daniel's long strides in her high-heeled shoes as he lead her quickly to the black stool in the opposite corner that sat in front of the camera. She barely caught herself when he used his harsh grip on her arm to fling her towards the stool.

Sniveling, Tegan turned to face Daniel, rubbing the spot on her right upper arm where he had gripped too harshly. "Daniel, you hurt me..." Her voice was a high whine, and she sounded on the verge of tears.

"I haven't given you permission to call me by my first name." Daniel snapped as he adjusted the camera and the lights, "I am your boss, and you should address me with respect." Glaring harshly at the young woman from behind his camera, "If you ever need to call me anything besides Mr. Moreno, call me sir." Before Tegan could snivel out something else, Daniel barked that she should compose herself immediately and pose so that he could begin taking pictures.

Attempting to do as she was instructed, Tegan smiled lightly, and posed like she imagined high-class models would... Neck extended, hands on her hips, one leg slightly curved and so on. After snapping a few photos, Daniel checked how they were turning out on the computer attached to the camera. Shaking his head disappointedly, he stood with his hands on his hips, glaring at the young beauty.

"Tegan, do you actually WANT to be a model?" Daniel's voice was harsh, and he looked almost angry. Tegan stammered out that she did, of course she did, more than anything. Appearing to be aggravated by her response, he stepped out from behind the camera and quickly walked over to her side, grasping her upper right arm again and dragging her over to the computer. Once they were facing the computer, Daniel would roughly grip Tegan by the back of her head and force her face towards the screen.

"Do you honestly think that these pictures look like they were taken of someone who wants to be a model?" Daniel's voice sounded like it was shaking with rage. Tegan was openly crying now, sniffling as she tried to focus on the pictures. She stuttered out that she guessed they didn't, and Daniel yanked her head up, forcing her to face him.

"Then why are you wasting my time? Give me one good reason not to go in there and tear up your contract right now, you good-for-nothing. Little. WHORE!" His last word was punctuated with a hard slap on her ass, and another hard tug on her hair.

"Please!" Tegan was frightened beyond belief, and out of her element. She was not used to being spoken to in such a manner, and she was completely terrified. "No, please! I'm sorry! I'll do better next time-"

"You think there's going to be a next time?" Furious now, Daniel dragged Tegan back over to the stool and threw her at it. "Pick that up!" His voice was now a roar. Sobbing, Tegan quickly righted the stool, gripping shakily at the seat. "Now sit on it and spread your fucking legs!" Hiccupping and still shaking, Tegan sat down on the stool as she was asked, hooking the heels of her sandals into the bottom rung and sitting with her legs slightly spread, keeping her hands on the seat of the stool to keep herself from falling backwards.

"I told you to spread your fucking legs!" In an instant, Daniel was standing in front of Tegan, using one large hand to force her right knee out, and backhanding her hard with the other. Squealing with pain, Tegan attempted to shrink away. Daniel let out a snarl of fury before grabbing the back of her hair with one hand, the other keeping a death grip on her right knee, using his own leg to push her other knee out. Tegan was about to let out another cry of pain at having her legs pushed so far apart when Daniel hissed into her ear.

"Don't you make another fucking sound, you little slut. Now you better keep your legs fucking spread, and do exactly what I say." Out of her mind with fear, Tegan simply whimpered out a 'yes sir' as she continued to quiver with fear. Satisfied with her answer, Daniel turned and walked back behind the camera.

After adjusting a few things, he began to take pictures in rapid succession, using a bright flash, which only served to disorient Tegan more. "Now, keeping your left hand on the back of the stool, use your right hand to rub your pussy through your panties." When Tegan showed signs of hesitating, Daniel roared with fury that she should do what she was fucking told.

Whimpering, Tegan looked away from the camera, her long, red hair cascading over one freckled breast as a shaky hand moved forwards, delicately tracing the outline of her slit through her white panties.

"Now look at the fucking camera, you little whore. Good... Rub a little harder, Tegan, you dirty fucking slut. That's it..." Pops and bright flashes of light occasionally punctured his words as Daniel continued to take pictures. "I can see you getting wet... being treated like a little fuck toy turns you on, doesn't it? Pull your panties aside, I want to see your filthy little pussy. Look at that, it's hairless. You really are a little slut, aren't you Tegan? Good girls don't shave all the hair off of their twats, that's something that whores and prostitutes do. Rub your little clit, you dirty tramp. KEEP THOSE PANTIES OUT OF THE WAY. That's better. Put one finger up your dirty fucking snatch. Now two..."

Although Tegan tried to force her mind elsewhere, her body was responding to the way that she was masturbating, and the way that Daniel was barking orders was only getting her hotter. The young beauty felt disgusted with herself as she began to rock her hips back and forth, and moans that she couldn't suppress escaped her lips. Suddenly, feeling like a speeding train hit her, Tegan's body was rocked with an orgasm. Screaming in pleasure as the camera continued to flash rapidly, she arched her back as she moved her fingers furiously in and out of her hot little pussy, her hips pumping hard, and her pussy juice leaking down her ass to the seat of the barstool, her white panties now soaked and see-through.

When she finished cumming, Tegan slumped forwards, panting and shaking. Before she could compose herself, one of Daniel's strong hands was again wrapped in her luxuriously thick hair, yanking her forwards to again stare at the computer screen. The older man forced her to look at the pictures he had taken of her masturbating on the stool.

"Look at yourself, you filthy fucking slut. I should show these pictures to your fucking parents, let them know what kind of whore their daughter has grown into." Tegan weakly tried to protest, insisting that she was a virgin and begging Daniel not to show her parents. Forcing the would-be model to her knees in front of him, Daniel kept and firm and painful grip on Tegan's hair as he looked disgustedly down at her.

"You little tramp. There's not one good reason why I shouldn't show these to your parents, hell, there's not one good reason that I shouldn't spread these around and show everyone so no agency accidentally decides to represent such an indecent little nymphomaniac. But... I'll make you a deal. If you become my personal assistant for the length of the contract, and do as I tell you, I'll make sure these pictures are deleted in one year. If, however, you attempt to get out of it by running off or some such thing, I'll make sure your entire family and every modeling agency in the world sees you acting like a little whore." He paused for a moment. "As added incentive, if you do a good job as my assistant, I'll make sure you get a contract with the modeling agency of your choice. Do we have a deal?"

Tegan's mind was buzzing as she momentarily forgot her current position and she thought of a contract with any modeling agency she wanted. It was like a dream come true. Gasping, she eagerly accepted. "Yes, Mr. Moreno! That... Sounds amazing! I'll be a good assistant Mr. Moreno, I swear. You'll have coffee every morning and-"

As Tegan spoke, Daniel quickly undid his pants with one hand, keeping the other firmly entangled in Tegan's hair. He allowed his pants to drop, revealing his already hard cock. It was seven inches long, but incredibly thick, and bulging with veins. Before she could even finish her last sentence, he forced her head forwards, stuffing the head of his impressive cock in her open mouth.

Whimpering and gagging with surprise, a panicked Tegan attempted to pull away, but Daniel pushed his hips forwards as he used his grip in her hair to move her head further down as well. Speaking loudly over the sound of the young woman gagging, Daniel told her to suck his cock, and warned that if he felt any teeth he'd beat the shit out of her.

Tears streaked down Tegan's face as Daniel began to fuck her mouth, groaning with pleasure as he teased himself by pushing his head to the back of her throat, the feeling of her gag reflex adding another level of pleasure for the sadistic man. Both of his hands were tangled in her hair now, and her hands were on his thighs attempting to hold herself steady as Daniel began to force his big cock down her throat.

Smiling down at Tegan's face, Daniel took in her pink lips stretched around his thick cock, the tears that had streaked her eye-makeup down her freckled cheeks, and the beads of sweat that remained on her forehead from the powerful orgasm she had given herself earlier. He groaned with pleasure again as he told Tegan about what a little whore she looked like as he fucked her face, ignoring her gagging and panicked breathing.

Keeping one hand in her hair, he fumbled for the camera with the other, taking a few pictures of the crying Tegan, lips stretched around his cock, his full balls resting against her chin. Daniel let the camera drop as he neared his own orgasm, groaning loudly and pumping Tegan's head quickly back and forth on his cock.

With a final triumphant shout, Daniel forced her mouth all the way down on his thick shaft, using both hands to hold her in place as he pumped stream after stream of cum down her throat. Tegan gagged hard, which caused some of the cum to rum up into her mouth, slipping out around his cock some of her own drool. After what felt like an eternity to the young woman, Daniel finally finished, pulling out his softening cock and bringing a good deal of cum and spit with it.

12