Exploring Her Limits Ch. 01

Story Info
Business trip for my wife and I turns erotic, then kinky.
5k words
4.58
103.1k
102
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you enjoy this - my first contribution to Literotica.

*****

The First Ingredients

An out-of-town trip, an open curtain, a missing button and few glasses of wine... equals the start of something incredible.

It began with my wife having a business trip and my tagging along. We both have professional level positions and we both travel for work but rarely do we get to travel together. This time, the stars were all aligned and we were able to work everything out so that I could travel with her and we would have this mini-vacation for just the two of us.

Our one child, a feisty teenage girl who was fifteen-going-on-thirty, was left behind and stayed with a friend and her family. We trusted the family as they were good friends and we had come to know each other well during the past summer as a result of travel-ball and many out of town engagements. As a result, we didn't have to think about home... we could just relax and have fun.

With arrangements in place, we flew off to San Francisco for a full week. Three days of conference for her while I roamed the city and worked a bit from the hotel room, followed by several days for us both in wine country.

So, the first bit of the formula was in place... getting out of town. We just didn't know that a formula was brewing until other ingredients were added in.

My wife, Amanda, and I are both in our early forties and, like many couples, our days are full of work, family and household activities while our nights are for escape and sleeping. This leaves little time for romance. Sex on occasion... yes. Romance or eroticism or anything kinky... a definite no.

Once in San Francisco, we ended up on the fifteenth floor of the hotel after flying into SFO a few hours before. She didn't have any work or conference commitments that first night so we could be on our own for dinner and perhaps a bit of bar hopping. I couldn't remember the last time we had gone bar hopping... much less simply going out to just one bar. The following two evenings would be filled with large group conference dinners and business socializing.

Now... the second ingredient in the erotic stew we were unknowingly brewing. A lousy view from our hotel room. At least we thought it was a lousy view at first. We had hoped for a nice view of the San Francisco Bay but should have known better given that we were only two blocks off of Union Square, right in the heart of the city.

All we could see from our hotel window was the sight of an apartment building across the street.

That building soon provided some unexpected entertainment. After we moved into our room, I looked out the room and complained openly to Amanda about the lack of a good view of the city or the bay. A few minutes later she exchanged places with me to check out the view for herself. A moment later she laughed out loud. "Are you sure you don't like the view, Chase?"

She had motioned for me to come over and look out the window again. Sure enough, as we looked over to the apartment building which was probably less than sixty feet away, there one floor below us was a very frisky couple. It was still daylight and we could easily see into their bedroom.

"I guess they couldn't wait until after dinner," Amanda had chuckled as both of us watched the couple go at it. They were a young duo in their twenties and were both nude. The lucky young guy had his head buried between her legs.

"My kind of appetizer," I had attempted a joke. Honestly, I didn't know what to say. I had never been in a situation like this with Amanda and I didn't know what her reaction would be. She isn't a prude, but she isn't overtly into anything like this either. Heck, the last time we watched porn together was over a decade ago. Luckily, she took my comment in the playful manner I had intended.

Soon the show was over. The young woman must have said something to her lover as he got up from her, went over to the window and closed the shades. Still that was enough... an erotic tone to the evening had been set.

I had looked at Amanda and she looked back at me and she could see what I was thinking... a romp on the bed could be fun right about then. "Don't even think about it," she had teased me and then gave me a playful wink. "At least not right now. After dinner, well, that looks kind of fun."

With that promise for a bit of playful sex later, we dressed for dinner. I wore a sports jacket and slacks while she selected a simple off-white wrap-style dress. I liked that dress as it was a little short for her, just above knee length and had a belt at the waist. Above and below her waist the dress's wrap feature gave the promise of opening up to show her charms if she moved just wrong. That is, the dress would open up and display her slender charms if it didn't have button closures. She had added those buttons herself, feeling that the dress was potentially too immodest. A shame.

"The top button is missing," Amanda exclaimed as she was getting dressed. "I'll have to put something else on."

I looked at her and took in the vision of her mature, brunette and petite splendor. "Or, you could go as you are and let the dress simply flow freely as intended."

She looked at me for a moment and pondered this. I was actually asking her to wear something which might be a bit revealing. I had not done this since our early years together. Back then, way back then, I had been pretty obvious back in my desire for her to dress sexy when we went out.

"You know that the wrap on this silk on dress has a tendency to open up."

"All the more reason that you should wear it and without that missing button. You are one sexy thing right now and I love what that dress does for you."

Instead of objecting as I had expected, she gave me a knowing smile and stepped over to give me a gentle kiss on the lips and we headed down to dinner.

The third element of the erotic mix was now in place. A missing button and a dress which had a mind of its own.

"I like being sexy for you," she had said softly to me as we rode down in the elevator. We were headed to the main restaurant in the hotel, an elegant establishment.

"Tonight, you will be sexy for every man who sees you."

"I kind of like that."

A few more ingredients thrown in...

One positive aspect of this conference which Amanda was scheduled to attend was that she was the only person from her firm who would be attending and this was a new market segment they were exploring. This meant that there was little likelihood of her running into anyone she met.

Put another way, we could relax and just be ourselves.

We found the restaurant to be delightful and, as promised, elegant but not stuffy. We were given a table in a quiet section of the restaurant which, we soon realized, would enable us to converse easily.

As the host guided us to our table, and we walked several feet behind him, Amanda started to lightly clutch at the top of her dress, perhaps in fear that it might open and expose her minimal bra underneath.

This exposure, I soon realized, was exactly what I wanted to happen. "Don't," I said to her in a firm but quiet voice which surprised even me.

"Don't what?" She knew exactly what I was referring to but I could see that she was enjoying this little game.

"Don't hold your dress closed that way. Let it do whatever it wants to do."

She gave me a curious look. "I kind of like this side of you, boss man," she had teased and then lowered her hand from her dress.

We then took our seats and, as I hoped, this simple movement caused the top of her wrap dress to open slightly. From my position I couldn't tell if she was exposing much of that chest which I love so much but the mere fact that she was open to this was extremely erotic.

A bottle of wine was soon ordered and Amanda and I enjoyed the Napa vintage. Normally we drink a glass of wine with dinner at home. This time we went through a full bottle before the main course was even served.

Another critical ingredient to the erotic stew was now firmly in place. Freely flowing wine.

I stood up at one point as if I was about to head to the men's room. Instead, I turned to face the table and view my wife from the vantage point of one of our servers. Excellent.

That wonderful dress was open just enough to allow anyone standing there to gaze freely down the open top and view a goodly amount of her demi bra and one partially exposed breasts. My wife's chest is a firm B-cup and is a delight to behold. She really didn't need to wear a bra and it hit me that now was a perfect time to test that theory.

"Lose the bra," I said in her ear as I leaned down and spoke so that only she could hear me. "Go into the women's restroom and take it off."

Her eyes opened wide as she heard me say this. Again, I had come across in a commanding voice which surprised each of us a bit. Certainly this new tone from me was catching her off guard and in a positive way.

"Panties too," I requested and again her eyes opened wide at this request. "And undo that button which keeps the dress from showing your beautiful legs."

"Wow!" she had exclaimed in a soft voice. "This is definitely a new you. I think I like it."

So, not even questioning my motives or this out-of-left-field request, she gave me a knowing smile, stood up and I watched as she strolled away from the table.

I had just asked my wife, who was already somewhat exposed as a result of that dress, to take the adventure, the game, to even greater levels and her response was, "I think I like it." Like she had said earlier... "wow."

It wasn't long before I saw her heading back to the table. She was gorgeous. Also, I soon realized, the soft silk of the dress hugged her high and firm breasts delightfully and I could easily see her excited nipples pushing outward. Her face was flushed a bit and she locked her gaze with mine as she came up to me. With each step, her legs flashed briefly out from her above-the-knee length dress.

I wasn't the only person who had watched her walk my way. I saw at least two other men ogle her and I rather liked that fact.

"Here," she said with a bit of a quiver in her voice. Nervous? Excited? I wasn't sure. What I did know for sure was that her bra and panties now lay openly on the table beside my dinner plate. My wife had, no questions asked, removed them as asked and had brazenly put them on display on the table. I was tempted to leave them laying there but then thought better of it.

I scooped up the delicate garments and put them in the pocket of my blazer.

Soon our main course arrived and we enjoyed it in erotic silence.

"Open the bottom half of the dress so that your legs are exposed," I said to her as we again locked eyes.

She reached down and I could she was doing as requested. In that place it was unlikely that anyone could see. What did matter was that she had done it.

"The waiter is coming back with more wine. Open your blouse so he can see your bare chest."

Again, with no hesitation, she did as requested. From a distance there would be nothing unusual about how my wife looked. From up close, such as a waiter standing beside the table, her exposure would be obvious.

"Flirt with him," was my last instruction, just before the mature waiter arrived.

I then sat back with joy and watched as Amanda chatted up the waiter about local sights and obtained his guidance on bars we might enjoy nearby. Her sensual smile would melt a eunuch. As she talked with the obviously enticed waiter, she let her own hand gently graze over the opening to the top of her dress, forcing the man's attention on her.

As the waiter was talking with her and looking down to my wife, she adjusted the top of her dress even more so that, even from my viewpoint, I could clearly see most of one breast.

Wow and holy crap!

Our service throughout the dinner was the best we had ever had. I was practically invisible to the waiter and to the two other men who came by frequently to fill water glasses and such. My wife, however, seemed to be the star attraction.

She said little as her face was flushed with excitement and she largely just looked forward and slowly ate while the parade of male servers came by.

Finally and a bit reluctantly on my part, the dinner was over and we left the restaurant.

I couldn't wait to see what was next.

Sexting At The Cocktail Lounge...

Given that this was San Francisco, it was too cold to go outside and head out to other bars without going back to our room to get a coat for Amanda. This, I definitely did not want to do. There was a wonderful erotic mood just then and covering her up with a coat was something I wanted to avoid.

So... we stayed in the hotel which, as things turned out, had a great cocktail lounge with a pianist and a lively atmosphere. We could not have done much better anywhere else in the city.

Before going in, I gently pulled Amanda aside, stood back and looked at the beautiful woman before me. I started to speak but she held a finger to her lips to stop me.

"Don't say anything. Words might spoil this. Whatever "this" is."

I paused, uncertain as to what she had in mind and realized she was correct. One wrong word or look or expression from me and I could quickly screw everything up. She continued then and I heard some of the most incredible words from my wife I could have imagined.

"I want to be something special for you this week. I like how you are with me tonight. What say we continue to explore the new "us" while we are here."

"Why are you doing this? Where did this come from?" I asked and saw the quick flash of disappointment from her.

"Like I said, don't say anything which will mess this up. I don't want to examine the "why" of this. I just want to be a special fantasy woman for you. It started when we came down to dinner and you asked me to remove my bra and panties and then you let other men look into my top. When I felt the stares of those men on me I knew that we had kicked something special into gear." She leaned forward then and kissed me as we stood there outside of the bar.

"I love you," I said in response.

"NO!" She said firmly. "I don't want you to love me this week. I want you to think of me simply as a sexual object. I want you to be what you were in that restaurant when you told me exactly what you wanted. Can you do that?"

Holy fuck! This was more than any man could dream of. But, did she really mean that. I started to ask but, again, she stopped me with a look.

Okay... it was time to test this out. I had already checked out the cocktail lounge and now had a good idea of the layout and the mix of patrons. Suddenly, an idea was brewing.

"Just tell me what you want," she promoted me again.

I didn't have to be told again. "Go into the bar alone and take a bar stool. I saw a few men by themselves at the bar. Sit next to one and wait for me to text you the next instructions."

"Text me?"

"Yup," I had chuckled trying to sound playfully sinister in the process. I will find a good seat where I can watch you and then text you what to do next." Then I quickly added. "Oh, pretend you don't know me. You are just a lovely lady on the road and on a business trip all by herself."

With a pat on her butt from me, she did as requested and headed into the bar.

I waited a moment and then walked in alone and saw that she was perched up on a barstool and was ordering a drink. As hoped, I was able to find a seat along the far wall where I could watch my wife. There was a table of three men sitting between me and Amanda, but they didn't block my view.

The situation was perfect for what I had in mind.

I sat there and pulled out my cell and sent her a message. "Don't try to respond to my messages. Just do as I ask. Now, nudge your top open a bit."

A moment later I saw her look at her phone as the text came through. She set the cell down and I watched as she carefully nudged the material on her silk top. Now, any man standing or sitting near her might have a chance to see into the top of her dress... as they had done at dinner.

Another text from me. "Good girl. Now, if you want to communicate with me, just tug at your right ear and exit the bar. We can then chat outside. Nod if you understand."

I saw her read the text and nod as requested.

"Good. The man to your left has been looking at you. How about if you flirt with him a bit."

I watched her read the text message again, set down the phone and moments later my wife and the older man in the dark suit were talking. The smile from her would melt any man. I left them this way for a while, enjoying the sight of my wife at the bar as this stranger openly flirted with my wife.

It was time for another text. "Make an excuse to turn away from him and put your back to the bar." I had something in mind.

Soon, she was doing as I wanted and while still talking with the gentleman, she turned ninety degrees so that she was roughly facing in my direction.

Another text. "Find a way to let the split in the bottom of that delightful dress open up wide and then also open your legs a bit so I can see in."

This request would cause her to be the most brazen so far. Not only was the man who was chatting up my wife watching her every move, the table of three men between Amanda and me would be able to see directly up her dress if they looked in her direction... and my wife was nude under that dress.

I was impressed with how smooth her movements were. With a subtle set of motions on her part, that delightful dress opened up so that much of her legs were bare. Then, with a slight spreading of her legs, nothing overtly slutty, just a little "careless" movement, I could easily see up her dress.

And... the men between Amanda and me had tuned into the show as well.

Other men were now openly staring at my wife's sex. Amanda's bush was minimal. She kept only a small, delightful, runway of trimmed pubic hair. I loved that and had told her more than once. Now other men might be able to appreciate this view as well.

Holy crap!

"Nod if you have ever fantasized about having sex with other men."

I saw her look away from her partner and to her phone. Soon a sheepish nod could be seen.

"Nod again if you find your partner sexy."

Soon, another nod came my way.

"At least two of the men at the table between us are ogling you. Nod if you like having them look up your dress as they are."

Another soft nod, nothing obvious but the message was clear. My wife liked this and my wife liked being exposed in public. Holy fucking unbelievable!

"Turn back toward your new friend at the bar, take his hand and find an excuse to place it on your bare leg."

I watched as she did so and soon they were chatting again. Then she took his hand and I could see what she was doing. She was pretending to read his palm. Actually, she knew a bit about this so she would have seemed believable. To read his palm she faced him directly, their knees touching and she rested the back of his hand on her bare leg as she sensually read his palm.

When she was done with the reading. She continued to just hold his hand but had maneuvered it so that his palm and fingers were now down and resting on that beautiful, slender and blatantly bare leg.

Now, the stakes of the game had been raised.

I held back with my texting, preferring to see what would happen. Amanda just chatted with him while the man gently fondled her leg. If they had not been in such a visible place, I believe he would have moved his hand up to her crotch. Instead, he held back and just let his fingers lightly explore the inside and tops of one thigh.

It was completely and insanely erotic.

"Now, kiss him goodnight and thank him."

I watched as Amanda did just that. It was fascinating to watch her kiss this stranger there at the bar. Then she gathered up her purse and strolled out the bar, leaving an excited but likely bewildered man behind.

12