Exposure Compensation Factor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she went for a dip to cool off, and I wasn't in the pool with her, things got a little dicey. Virtually as soon as she hit the water, a herd of men started hitting on her. I watched her closely, ready to step in if needed, but her eye contact told me she had the situation under control. She wasn't having any of their bullshit, and when she wanted away from them, she just left. As she stepped out of the water, her nipples stood up tall. The water wasn't that cold, so I assume she was enjoying the attention.

***

Upstairs, I dressed, and waited for her, looking out the window over the fountain lagoon. We had cleaned my spunk off the glass, deciding that leaving it would be unfair to the maid. I heard a noise behind me, and turned.

There she was, my bride wearing 'the dress', and looking ravishing. I checked my pocket for the ring I had bought, while Didi picked up her purse, and we walked arm in arm out, down the hall, and into the elevator.

A taxi took us the four blocks to the chapel, where we were to exchange vows.

Didi giggled when I dug the ring out of my pocket during the ceremony, and slipped it on her finger. The reason became obvious when she retrieved a similar band from under the cinch of her dress, and did the same to me. She had gone shopping too. With the power vested in him by the state of Nevada, "Cher", or at least a transvestite version of her, pronounced us Man and Wife. It was done.

The sun had set, and we decided to walk back toward our hotel. Becky's dinner arrangements were on the way anyway, and we had time. We were no longer two. We were 'us', and it felt wonderful. Our slow stroll took a detour, into the casino that held the restaurant where we would be eating.

As we passed through, Didi smiled and led me by the hand over to the nearest roulette table. She dug into her purse, and came out with two, one hundred dollar bills, handing one to me.

"You pick a number, and I'll pick a number," she giggled. "Kiss for luck?"

I kissed her and we placed our bets. The odds in roulette are brutal, 35:1, so I wasn't holding my breath, but it was just for fun. Sure enough, my number was a dud...but Didi won! As if I needed more proof I was lucky to have her, she just made us $3400 profit. I guess we'd be shopping tomorrow.

We were still laughing like hyenas when we walked into the restaurant, and were directed to a small private dining area. Our personal server, Vanessa, was a buxom blonde with a bubbly personality. Becky had taken care of everything, so Vanessa waited on us hand and foot. It was a very enjoyable first meal as a married couple. Didi gave Vanessa a hundred dollar tip, from the roulette winnings, congratulatory hugs were exchanged, and we headed back to the Bellagio.

We made a short stop by the fountains again, just a few minutes of hugging while the show finished. Then we picked our way through the dispersing crowd, and worked our way inside.

When we reached our room, Didi stood, looking at me softly, in the hallway outside our door. I knew what she was waiting for. It was very cliché, but if that's what she wanted, that's what she would get. I scooped her up in my arms, and carried her inside.

This time, we would be making love. This time would be gentle, caring and languid, taking all night if necessary. This time would be special, not simply because we were married, but because our commitment to each other was tangible. I laid her softly on the bed, but our eyes never left each other's for an instant. I joined her, resting beside her, in her embrace.

No words needed to be spoken, as we kissed, and caressed each other, our sentiments pouring out with each reverent touch. After several minutes of this soft petting, she turned slowly in my arms, and held her hair aside, silently asking me to unzip her dress.

I did so, nuzzling her neck again as I bared her skin. Once undone, she rolled away from me, and stood to shimmy out of the dress, before dropping her panties.

When she rejoined me on the bed, her hands worked at my belt for a moment, then she stopped, looking into my eyes. She rolled aside, and scooted under the covers. The look clearly told me to get naked, and get my ass in bed.

There were plenty of reasons to do so...physical attributes, enjoyable sensations, that sort of thing...but tonight, emotions were higher on the list. I stripped quickly, and she held the sheet aside for me to slip in beside her.

"When I was a little girl," she whispered, "I often imagined what my wedding day would be like." A smile. "Never thought I'd get married by a Cher impersonator, but I also didn't see you coming, either. I'm so lucky, and so happy."

Further conversation was limited to gasps of pleasure and whispered 'I love you' s. Our embrace was warm, passionate, and urgent, yet gentle and reverent. We rolled about, kissing and caressing each other, until I found myself under her, with her full soft breasts squashed into my chest. Didi manipulated her hips with skill, corralling the head of my penis between her moist labia, and then working her way down over my erection until I was about halfway inside her. She smiled, and sat up, finishing the job, and seating her warm pussy fully around my cock.

"Mmmmm," was all she said, her hands on my chest to support herself. Her eyes blazed into mine, as her muscular sheath alternately clenched and relaxed around my shaft. She loved to do that when she was on top, tightening her grip on the upstroke, and easing it on the way down, almost like giving a hand job, but with her incredible pussy instead.

I laid back, and let her take full control, tugging and stroking my cock with her gently teasing cunt. As usual, she took great delight in pressing her dangling globes of feminine softness into my face, and I, with equal predictability, happily suckled her tall, stiff nipples.

Several minutes of this quiet coupling followed, with Didi riding me slowly, extracting her own pleasure while simultaneously bringing mine to the brink of release. She sensed my excitement, and reduced her pace even more, to an excruciatingly slow stroke that merely drove me crazier. It did the same to her.

I felt her body quiver, and knew her orgasm was approaching rapidly. A few anxious thrusts up into her hastened my own climax, and my semen spilled inside her pussy just as she came. We kissed throughout our mutual bliss, holding each other close, and feeling the love surround us.

That's the way it is meant to be, isn't it?

***

We arrived home from Las Vegas late on Sunday. A weeks worth of mail waited for us, inside the door of our home / studio.

When we left, seven days ago, I was a mere spectator, going to hold my girlfriend's hand during the catalogue shoot. In the meantime, I had been pressed into service as photographer, hired as a staff member, and proposed to the aforementioned girlfriend, who had been hired to the same staff. Then we had made the trip to Vegas, walked the aisle, and were returning home as husband and wife. Quite a week, really.

I went through the mail on Monday, and found an express delivery notice, from Nightly Apparel. Curious, I showed it to Didi, who just smiled, and plucked it from my hand.

"I'll be right back," she giggled, disappearing out the door.

Twenty minutes later, she was...back, that is...carrying a box, and wearing a smile. She handed it to me.

"Go ahead, open it. It's mostly for you," she nodded.

I popped the tape, and unfolded the flaps, to find a red dress on top. Yes...that red dress, along with a blue one, a black one, and three others further down the pile. I looked over at her, surprised.

"Honey," she laughed, kissing me gently, "...I said I didn't want to wear them for my wedding, not that I didn't think they were hot, and fun to wear. And, of course, I like what they do to you, and what they make you do to me."

She picked up the box, and headed toward the bedroom.

"Care to watch me try them on?"

Who says married life is boring?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of this story. My personal feeling is that there could be one more, but I leave that to you. Tell me what you want, please.

And... Cast those votes.

Thanks for reading. I'll be working on new installments for a few other stories that have been too long neglected, so keep checking in.

Thanks again.