Extra-Marital Temptation

Story Info
A married mother gets curious about extra-marital sex.
4.5k words
4.01
340.2k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a young woman I had frequently read articles in woman's magazines about why men cheat. Published surveys always seem to claim that quite a high percentage of men cheat, while only about half that percentage of women cheat in their relationships. Given that there are the same number of married men and women, my simple logic told me that some women out there are obviously quite easy going and getting more than their fair share of the fun.

As I grew older and learned more about the true behavior of married woman, I began to realize that men and women probably differ in the way they respond to surveys -- men possibly needing to feel more macho while women tend to be more coy about their true sex lives. However, over the years it has become clear to me that in actual life at least as many women cheat as the published statistics for men. I have learned this during intimate discussions with friends, following the behavior of work colleagues and general observation in social situations.

As a young married mother I never imagined that I would be one of those that indulged in extra-marital pleasures. I had the normal fantasies, but I kept them to myself, using them only occasionally to enhance sex with my husband. I loved him and was generally satisfied with our sex life.

However, one day a chance exposure to my work colleagues pleasure seeking and her views on the need to satisfy one's own desires, set me off on a voyage of discovery. Over the past 20 years I have indulged on various occasions and in various ways to fulfill my sexual needs. Now approaching the age of 50, I am a contented and happy woman, and am still happily married to my first and only husband. Our sex life is great (probably better since I started to occasionally indulge in "forbidden fruit") and we still love each other dearly.

I have been so fulfilled that I thought I would share some of my stories. I write this from a woman's perspective and hope that other woman can relate to these stories. Enjoy - but do not read any further if you are offended in any way by extra-marital sex, wife watching or sharing as my stories will all involve elements of these.

**************************

I strolled back to the spa to fetch my watch which I had forgotten there after my massage. Although Julie and I were on a business trip we had arranged to stay at a hotel with a really nice gym and spa that was open after hours as well. After a day full of meetings it was a pleasure to get pampered and to be able to relax totally. I viewed this bit of indulgence as my reward for having to be away from my home, my husband and my kids.

I found my watch where I had left it in the change rooms and turned to head back to my room. Just then I heard a little giggle from the massage room, and heard Julie say, "Oh it is nice getting a massage from such a sexy man!"

I knew Julie had arranged the booking right after mine, which was also the last of the evening. I did not realize though that she had somehow managed to arrange a male masseur, since mostly spa masseurs were young ladies. I was intrigued as it was rather unusual to have male masseurs, especially for women. I wondered if Julie was having some really robust treatment that required a male's strength.

Being late and the last appointment for the day the spa area was deserted. Since it was quiet and the massage room door was slightly ajar I thought I would just peek in and see what treatment Julie was getting. I stepped up to the door without opening it any further. I could just see Julie's head, but realized that I could see all of her and the masseur in the wall mirror.

I was totally taken aback by what I saw. Julie was lying on her back, naked other than for a small thong covering her crotch. The masseur, who Julie called Sean, was dressed only in some very tight fitting briefs. In the reflection in the mirror I could only see his back, but it was clear he had a beautifully toned body. From that angle I thought he looked like the gym instructor that I had seen the previous day.

Sean was standing next to Julie and massaging oils into her exposed breasts. He was giving her nipples a lot of attention, either gently tugging at them or softly caressing around and across the tops of her nipples. It looked much more like direct sensual stimulation rather than a massage. Her eyes were closed, but the slight smile on her lips and her very erect nipples indicated she was clearly enjoying this very much.

I was taken aback . I had rather conventional views on infidelity and had certainly never let another man touch me since I had got married. Julie was a married mother and I did not think she would get up to anything like this. Part of me wanted to walk away in disgust, but another part urged me to stay and watch what might happen. My curiosity won and I remained standing at the door, watching through the small gap.

Sean had by now covered her upper half in massage oil. With one hand still gently rubbing oil over Julie's nipples, his other hand stopped just above her elastic top to her skimpy panties. "We don't want to get oil on your sexy thong, do we?" he smiled at her. As she shook her head he hooked his fingers under the sides of the thong and tugged them down. I watched in amazement as Julie lifted her hips to help him get them off, leaving herself totally exposed to this young man. I could not believe that my work colleague was so brazen as to get totally naked with a male masseur.

Sean now started rubbing oil on Julie's thighs. With each stroke his hands moved higher up her thigh and soon were just about touching her exposed crotch. At this point Julie sighed and eased her legs apart, wantonly displaying her private parts to Sean. Again I felt a level of disgust at my colleague's behavior, exposing her to another man this way. However, I now was intrigued to find out how far Julie's behavior would go. This was becoming a very erotic situation and I did not know if Julie had the self discipline to stop herself before things got quite out of control.

Sean moved around the massage plinth and stood where he could fondle Julie's tits with one hand and massage her between her legs with the other. "Oh yes.... that feels soooo good Sean. I love the way you touch me!!"

Julie's legs moved a little further apart and from the motion of Sean's hand I guessed that he had inserted a finger or two in Julie's pussy and was slowly finger fucking her. She was letting out soft, but very erotic sounding little sighs as her well oiled tits and pussy received close attention from Sean. Despite my negative feelings about Julie's actions, I found the sight quite erotic. I had seen erotic photographs before, but had never seen this sort of thing in real life. I watched Sean expertly stimulating Julie and became aware a growing tingling feeling in my own body.

This is hypocritical I thought to myself - being disgusted at Julie's behavior, yet finding it so intriguing and such a turn on watching her indiscretions that I could not walk away.

Just then Julie propped herself up on her elbow and pointed at Sean's briefs. "I want those off. I want to see what you have got for me!!" She gave him a huge smile.

I was stunned yet again. I had assumed that Julie had somehow arranged a sensual massage with a "happy ending" for herself. However, she was clearly planning on more from Sean than just a highly sensual, hand induced orgasm. I realized that almost certainly my colleague, a married mother, was about to cheat on her husband -- and I was about to witness it. I shivered at the thought. I almost felt like I was about to witness a crime. But I was finding the crime was so erotic that I wanted to witness the entire event.

Sean was facing the mirror so I got a full view of his cock and balls as he eased his briefs off and stepped out of them. His impressive cock stuck straight out. Julie rubbed her hands over her breasts to get them oily and reached out to wrap her hand around his cock. "Oh God -- it feels so good...... so naughty.......so exciting to touch another man. I just love stroking a cock and getting a man excited."

I had never thought about it but I stood there wondering if it really felt any different touching another man's cock, instead of my husband's cock. I had not had that experience.

Julie stroked his cock for a while regularly varying the pace and all the while looking into Sean's eyes. She was watching his pleasure grow. After a while she stopped, cupped his balls and rolled them in her fingers. She gave a long pleasure filled sigh.

"I would love to suck your cock Sean, but I don't want you to cum too quickly. I need a really good fuck tonight. I want this fabulous cock deep inside me now please!!" she sounded almost as if she was desperate. I was astounded to hear my colleague use such language. The situation was very erotically charged, but I had never before used such language, even while having sex with my husband. By now I was so enthralled by Julie's wantonness, and the prospect of watching live sex that I edged as close as I dared to the door opening.

Sean moved to the bottom edge of the plinth, and gently pulled Julie down until her pussy was right on the edge of the massage table. As he stood between her legs, I noticed that Sean's cock was at the ideal height to just plunge right into Julie's cunt. I felt very turned on and was caught up in the eroticism of this all. Sean was rubbing more oil between Julie's legs and into her pussy as well. As she shivered in response Sean asked her if she wanted him to use a condom, or if she wanted him bareback.

"Oh bareback please Sean. I have got to feel your cock properly ..... and I really want to feel you shoot your cum right up my pussy," Julie almost begged him to get on with it.

With that Sean lined up his cock up with her oiled cunt. After briefly teasing her pussy lips with the tip of his cock he buried himself deep in her in one measured stroke. Julie grunted and groaned erotically as her pussy adapted to this huge cock inside her. My own body gave a little shudder as I imagined the incredible sensations that Julie must be experiencing. I loved the feeling of that initial penetration every time my husband and I had sex. The erotic sensation of having a cock fill one's cunt and having it touch all those sensitive nerves in one's pussy always made me groan with satisfaction.

My hands moved up to gently rub my rock hard nipples as I watched Sean rhythmically plunge his cock deep into Julie's pussy. He had her legs over his shoulders giving him maximum penetration and probably also making contact with her G-spot. Julie was certainly moaning erotically and deriving huge pleasure from this man fucking her so thoroughly. Sean slipped one hand between her legs to stroke her clit while the other moved up to tug gently at her erect nipples.

"Oh God Sean. You know just which buttons to press, don't you. AHHHHHHHHH........ OHHHHHHHHH ......... AHHHHHHHH!!" Julie became more voluble. "Yes.....Yes.... Yes. I love it," she exclaimed.

Her hips were bucking and meeting Sean's thrusts. I sensed that Julie must be getting close to orgasm. I would never have guessed that watching someone I knew getting thoroughly fucked would excite me so much -- even if she was being a cheat and disloyal (some part of me was still disgusted by her doing this behind her husband's back).

"Oh Sean -- your cock feels so good........ FUCK ME HARD....... I am CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG........OH SHIT YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" As Julie's body shuddered and shook Sean increased his pace and was soon panting as his orgasm approached.

"Here it comes Julie!!! I am going to fill your married pussy with my cummmmmmmm............ OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" I watched as his muscles bristled as his body jerked and shook with sheer pleasure. It was really erotic watching his face and body convulse with pleasure as he delivered his load of semen deep in my colleague's cunt.

I suddenly realized that I was not only squeezing my nipples, but was in fact also lightly rubbing my pussy through my dress. Oh my goodness, what was happening to me? I sneaked a last glance through the door to see Sean withdraw his dripping cock from Julie's cunt and lean across to give her a big kiss right on the lips.

Suddenly I felt very guilty. Here I was witness to this woman cheating on her husband, but acting like a voyeur and feeling very turned on by it all. I was disappointed with Julie, but had in the meanwhile practically made myself cum watching her infidelity. I could not understand the mental conflict and rushed off to my room to try to sort my feelings out.

Safely in my room, I tried to make sense of my feelings but found that I could not think straight while I was still in such a state of tremendous arousal. I fell back on the bed, hitched up my dress and shoved my hand into my panties. I orgasmed incredibly quickly, after fingering my pussy briefly and a few quick rubs of my clit. As I got my breath back I found myself shattered at how intense and quick this self-induced orgasm had been. I had never cum so quickly before through masturbating.

As I drifted off to sleep I wondered if Julie did this regularly. I had found it so stimulating I wondered if I was actually a bit jealous of her having had such erotic pleasure. Did I want that for myself? I fell asleep not knowing the answers, but knowing that those erotic sights would stay with me for a long time. I slept fitfully that night and had the most erotic dreams I had experienced in many years. While I have never believed that dreams have any real meaning, it did strike me that all of the erotic images that drifted through my mind as I slept involved me in various sexual situations with other men. As I gradually woke the next morning I found myself playing with my nipples and caressing my clit with tantalizing erotic images of Sean and Julie in my mind. Soon I was masturbating excitedly again to relieve the sexual tension in my body and had another explosive orgasm.

Walking to breakfast a little later my mental conflict continued. I decided that the erotic effect on me would wear off with time but that I would have to talk to Julie about what I had seen and my disappointment in her behavior. If I did not address it with her I knew I would feel some measure of guilt for a long time.

Julie was in a very cheerful mood at breakfast. As we chatted idly I wondered how to broach the subject with her and finally decided to just dive right in while nobody was within earshot. I explained to Julie how I had come to be back at the spa while she was having her massage. "Julie, I am embarrassed to tell you this but I saw what happened with you and Sean. The door was slightly open and I glanced in when I heard a man's voice, since it is unusual for men to give massages. Do you do this often? Don't you feel guilty cheating on your husband?" I ended in a tone that was quite dismissive of her behavior.

"Wow Ann -- are you saying you have never has sex with another man? Have you never wanted that excitement of variety and the forbidden fruit? I can't believe it!! Most of my woman friends have indulged in a little on the side at one time or another."

"Besides you must have found some excitement in watching us if you say you saw it all. You could have walked away. Or are you a bit of a latent voyeur?" Julie challenged me.

Her comments stunned me. Clearly this was not the first time she had indulged in extra-marital sex, and she claimed that this was not out of the ordinary for her friends. Julie seemed like such a regular married mother to me, and yet she felt quite differently about sex and husbands and infidelity. She had also called me a voyeur. The thought had not entered my mind, but I could not deny that I had found last night very stimulating. Was there actually another side to me?

Seeing the uncertainty and confusion in my face Julie gave a little chuckle. "Come on Ann, let's meet at the car and we can talk more about it as we drive to our meeting. Maybe I can explain to you why I feel fulfilled and happy with my life."

Julie drove as we set off for our meeting. We had a half hour drive ahead of us so plenty of time to talk.

"Ann, tell me what you felt when you watched Sean and I through the gap in the door." Clearly Julie wanted to talk more about my reaction to seeing her fucking another man the previous night.

I responded with questions. "Julie, how do you live with yourself having had sex with other men? I feel very disappointed in you for being unfaithful to your husband. Here you go about indulging in extra-marital affairs, satisfying yourself with no thought for your husband. Don't you feel guilty when you get home to your husband?"

"Ann, I'd like you to understand that I feel totally comfortable indulging in some extra sex -- and I will explain to you later why. But let's first talk about your voyeur experience last night. What did you see while you were watching us? Did you just watch Sean massaging me or did you stay at your peephole until we had finished fucking?"

I felt a bit embarrassed admitting to Julie that I had watched the entire time while Sean had massaged her, stripped her and then had sex with her.

"Tell me honestly Ann -- did it turn you on watching somebody else having sex?" Ann took her eyes off the road momentarily to look at me as judge if I was going to give her a straight answer. My embarrassment grew as I acknowledged that it had been rather exciting.

"Did you touch yourself while you were watching? Did you make yourself cum Ann? I bet you did. Remember, we both indulged in something a bit unusual last night and so I think we should be open with each other."

I reluctantly admitted that she was right, and was desperately trying to think of a way to steer the conversation away from my actions and feelings.

Julie gave me a big smile. "I knew you were just like most woman -- you also get aroused and get a thrill out of something naughty. I guess you enjoyed seeing Sean's cock, if you have only seen your husband's cock for the past years. Did you imagine how it would feel having it inside your pussy while you were watching us fucking?"

"Julie, I don't think we should carry on talking like this. I was turned on last night but I have always been faithful to my husband and intend to stay that way. I love him very much."

"Oh Ann, I have no doubt you love him very much -- but do you have a fulfilling sex life? Does he do everything for you that you fantasize about? Is your sex life still erotic and exciting, or just the once-a-week, comfortable-with-one-another type sex?"

I was relieved when Julie didn't wait for an answer, but decided to give me her thoughts on husbands and extra-marital affairs.

"Just so that you understand, I want you to know that I also love my husband very much -- and I believe he loves me too. But as with most marriages, after a few years of being married our sex life fell into a pattern of sex only over the weekends, only in the bedroom and only after dark. Although the sex was mostly pleasurable, it lost it's basic excitement. It was satisfying rather than erotic and thrilling."

"To keep the excitement going in our sex life, I started fantasizing during our love making. I thought about other men touching me, about them undressing me, about being naked and vulnerable in front of a group of men, about being fucked in unusual places by strangers. Does this sound strange to you Ann? Don't you have similar fantasies? Do you also fantasize while your husband fucks you?"

"Well..... I guess I do sometimes," I acknowledged, while actually feeling a bit relieved that Julie also did this. So perhaps this was not a bit perverted as I had thought to myself.

"After a while I started wondering if it wouldn't spice up our sex life even more if I actually indulged in some of my fantasies. This would make them so much more real in my mind when I was fucking my husband."

12