Extra Tickets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The admission that slipped from my mouth as my ecstasy crested, dissipated with my sex-choked breaths and might have been forgotten in my exhausted slump. My lips sought and again found Ghalen's glans, groaning gladly as I took him back into my jaws. I closed my lids and sucked keenly as his fingers brushed my hair back from my face. His hands flattened on the dome of my skull but didn't return to his previous hold. Rather, his palm patiently rested on my head as Lamonte's thrusts slowed, then stopped and he withdrew, then Ghalen's hand steadily pushed my mouth off of his dick.

My head whirled towards the sudden metallic clank and rustling of clothes behind me. To my shock, I found Douglas and Urick at the end of the room; Urick was seated in the chair besides the lamp. With his shoes and pants piled on the floor, Douglas was rushing to unbutton his shirt as he surveyed the scene on the bed. I deliberated whether the other men had entered with Lamonte, then silently waited, watching my performance with their friends, or if I had missed the sound of the door amid my own theatrical shrieks. Ultimately, I acknowledged, as Lamonte spun my hips and lay me on my back, it didn't make a difference.

As Douglas stripped, I noticed Urick also had his dick out and was attentively stroking as he watched every ripple and bounce of my naked body. Lamonte stood and moved to the gap between beds, while Ghalen climbed onto the mattress to take his friend's former place between my legs. His wrists twitched and my panties slipped the rest of the way to my ankles; the lace thong slid cleanly off my left foot but tangled around the stiletto point of my right heel. As his hands clasped beneath my knees and lifted my legs around his waist, Ghalen looked back over his shoulder at Urick.

"You sure you wanna sit this one out?" He asked his last clothed friend, teasing my freshly fucked slit with the tip of his cock, running the head between my folds but spurning to enter me yet.

The seated man chuckled, watching me writhe impatiently beneath his friend's torment. Holding up his left hand, Urick indicated the gold band on his ring finger. "Nah, can't." He shook his head dolefully, though his right hand didn't slow its stroking.

Douglas laughed as he joined Lamonte between the beds and addressed the man whose cock still glistened with my juices. "Oh yeah? And what's your excuse then?"

I craned my neck, to find Lamonte as he stood behind me. My head dangled over the edge of the bed as Douglas joined him and the pair stood on either side of me. The band on Lamonte's finger glinted.

"Man, everyone knows white girls don't count!" he contended as he lowered his dick towards my mouth. "It's like playing tennis with the net down!"

The four of them roared at Lamonte's clever defense. I opened my mouth to laugh with them, but Lamonte stuffed his tip between my parted lips and muted me. His prick was soaked with the pungent taste of my cum. At the same time, Ghalen ended his teasing, pushing forward and spearing my dripping pussy on his thick cock. "Hergh!" I wailed around Lamonte's pipe as Ghalen filled me. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I crossed my heels behind him, eagerly clutching his body harder against me.

"I told you I had what you need." He grunted as he began to thrust.

Douglas took one of my hands and directed me to stroke his shaft as I sucked the man beside him. His other hand reached to my bust, cupping an overflowing handful of my rippling globe. Observing his wide grin, Lamonte mimicked his friend and grabbed my other mound. The hands massaging my sensitive tits provided a pleasant, superficial kick, while the cock pumping in my pussy made me groan noisily as I traded my mouth to Douglas's tool.

Ghalen uncoiled my legs from his waist, straightening my knees and hooking my ankles over his shoulders, without his cock leaving me. I spied my miniscule thong dangling from my heel behind his head. The lace scrap tickled against Ghalen's neck, and he turned in amused annoyance to remove them. Untying the panties from my heel, he tossed them into Urick's lap, then returned his focus to my body.

Posting his arms into the bed on either side of my ribcage as he leaned over me, he folded my body in half beneath him. My pussy shuddered as his cock drilled even deeper into me in our new position. His heavy balls slapped noisily against my taint with every powerful thrust. I huffed frantically, swapping my lips between the other men's dicks while Ghalen fucked my pussy raw.

Folded beneath the large black stranger, my gash trembled with throbbing pleasure. While the enduring buzz of my first cum had lingered in the background while I traded partners and positions, Ghalen's thunderous pounding from his downward angle was quick to rekindle that raging blaze. Douglas moved in directly above my mouth, positioning my upside-down face with one hand scooping beneath the base of my skull and the other gripping my gullet. His thick cock barreled through my mouth, past my tongue, then packed my throat. While his friend jackhammered my drenched pussy into climaxing submission, Douglas made greedy use of my mouth and throat, mining up a slurry of viscous drool.

I shakily stroked Lamonte's shaft with my left hand. The bending motion of my elbow felt detached from the rest of my body, like a puppet's movements in the periphery while my reality was consumed by the dominating black cocks in my mouth and pussy. Bug-eyed and maniacally clawing up fistfuls of bedding with my free hand, I screamed around Douglas's rigid pole as Ghalen's pummeling cock thrashed my pussy into paralyzing, peaking spasms. Gurgling for breath, I howled again, fizzing out bubbles of spit from my stretched lips that streaked in rivulets down my reddened cheeks.

With a squish, Douglas cleared my mouth and climbed around to the far side of the bed. After a rasping breath, I brought my foamy lips to Lamonte's cock. Moaning warmly with the fading quakes of my orgasm, I swirled my tongue around his glans and massaged the pole in my pale fist while Ghalen's thrusts slowed. Dropping my ankles from his shoulders, Ghalen dodged my blue stilettos as he lowered my legs and pulled his slicked cock out of my pussy. Lamonte tucked his hands in my armpits and lifted me, helped by Ghalen's hands encircling my waist, as they righted me on the bed. Spying the half-closed zipper at the back of my displaced dress, Lamonte hastily whizzed the tab through the separating teeth and the garment dropped onto the bed in a lifeless, yellow heap.

Douglas lay on his side across the head of the mattress, the stack of pillows behind his back. He beckoned me up the bed and arranged me on my right hip and elbow with my back to him. I watched over my shoulder as Douglas slipped his hand between my snowy thighs, lifting my left leg into the air and fixing it there with his grip behind my knee. My eyes followed the pale line of my leg upwards, watching the room's lights shimmer on the blue leather of my pump. Douglas's black dick bumped between my thighs, energetic and hunting. With a flex of his hips, he redirected the head and drove his cock home into my dripping snatch.

Lamonte leaned his knees against the side of the mattress next to my head, brandishing his tool in front of my nose. Ghalen followed me up the bed and knelt alongside my angled body, pointing his rod toward my chin. I took both men in my hands, tugging them in concert, and licking each head in turn as Douglas began to churn his hips behind me. With long, even strokes lying on his side behind me, the third man unhurriedly fucked my taxed pussy. Spoiling himself, his supporting arm snaked under the gap below my ribs and hooked upwards to catch a fistful of my pillowy tit.

I peered over my shoulder to watch Douglas fuck me, admiring the debauched picture of my juices glistening on his thick pipe as it slid in and out of my soaked folds. Moaning lustfully, I returned to the cocks in my hands. My lips wrapped around Lamonte's tip, flitting my tongue around the head as my fist churned along his length. Breaking away with a gasp of hot breath, I swapped my mouth to Ghalen at my left. My hand stroked his rod, pursued down the shaft by my lips then reversing to chase them back up to his tip. Ghalen reached past my bobbing head, squeezing a ripe handful of my unclaimed breast.

As I traded my eager mouth between my new friends' black dicks, Douglas increased his pace. Thrusting from behind me, he swung his hips in a shorter arc, punching faster into me. The sharp slapping of his pelvis against my butt grew louder as his cadence careened toward a loss of control. I wailed around Lamonte's pipe, my hands whirling along the two other cocks as Douglas thrashed my pussy into a screaming stupor.

Lifting my mouth free, I squealed filthy encouragement. "It's so fucking good! You fuck my pussy so good!" I cried in stinging ecstasy. My bloated libido forced my mouth back to Ghalen's dick, then quickly to Lamonte's, trading rapidly with a wet 'pop' each time my lips smacked free. The warm tendrils of my recurrent orgasm seemed to reach every nerve in my body. My eyelids drooped and my senses slowed, though I was still aware of the rigid poles in my hands and Douglas thumping metrically behind me. I had nearly forgotten about Urick watching from his chair.

My lethargy vanished in an instant as a jellied whip of cum splattered across my nose and forehead, ending with a clump in my auburn hair. My confusion mounted as a quick accounting confirmed all three dicks were where I expected them. I looked up to see Urick's grinning face in the towering distance above the spewing cock. He raised my thong to his nose, inhaling deeply from the damp lace crotch. Another rope splashed stickily against my cheek, then he lowered his aim and sullied my lips and chin with two more spurts.

"Man, what the fuck?" Lamonte challenged, giving the impression he would have backed away if not held in place by my grip on his erection.

Urick squeezed out a blob that skimmed off my chin and landed on my wrist. "What? This isn't cheating..." I leaned forward and took his tip in my mouth, twirling my tongue and lapping up the stray drops from his prick. He concluded, "And that's just housekeeping..." then backed away toward his chair.

"Well, whatever 'that' was, you almost got me with a ricochet!" Lamonte continued, pointing to dots of white gel on the quilt near his knee. As I visualized how the three men had shared and swapped my holes for the last hour, I chirped "Yeah, wouldn't want things to get weird..."

Douglas landed a loud spank on my ass then pointed at me. "Hey! That smart mouth is going to get you in trouble." I winked and shimmied my booty in reply. Douglas leaned away from my back, his prick slithering out of me as his body turned while I remained on my right side. Lamonte scampered onto the bed and around my body, flopping on his back beside me then throwing pillows off the bed to clear space around his head.

Grabbing my arm, Lamonte twisted me towards him. The sudden movement disturbed the caked cum on my cheek and chin, dribbling more gummy dots on the bedspread. "Can I get a towel?" I asked as I let myself be rolled. Lamonte's grip shifted to the back of my leg, pulling my trunk on top of him so that I straddled his lap. Dipping my hips slowly, I felt his cock slip home into my gash. "Fuck," I purred, content to have my pussy filled once more. His hands greedily took hold of my tits as I leaned over him.

Ghalen stood up on the bed to my side, reached down and took his turn smacking my perky bum. "You can clean up after we're finished." His grin widened as Douglas rose on my other side.

I straightened in my seat as the two men shuffled inward. Stretching my wings, I took a dick in each hand, timing the strokes of my arms to balance me as I rose and fell on Lamonte's pipe. The gluey spunk on my face dribbled and seeped as my body shook. With my hands fluttering at my sides, I bucked and swiveled on Lamonte's cock, servicing the three black strangers while fiddling my own tired pussy toward a depraved finale.

Leaning to my left, my mouth slipped over the head of Ghalen's dick. My left hand braced at the base of his shaft, holding the cock in place in my mouth while my body sprang. To my right side, my arm flapped, my hand stroking Douglas's pole. Slowing pulling my mouth off of Ghalen's tip, I rotated and engulfed Douglas in my bright red lips. My left hand stroked Ghalen's spit-slicked rod while my lips and tongue hauled over Douglas's prick.

Ghalen orbited behind me, pausing my butt in mid-air as I rode Lamonte. I froze, my mouth still wrapped around Douglas's shaft as my eyes followed the man behind me. As Ghalen positioned himself on his knees at my rear, I freed my mouth to speak.

"Do you wanna fuck my ass?" I shocked myself by asking it out loud, as if the black cock in my pussy was bewitching me to speak in tongues. Ghalen seemed surprised too but nodded confidently. "Mmm, do it..." I cheered back at him, then slid three fingers into my mouth, gathered a wad of slimy drool, and smeared it over my rosebud. I returned my hand to Douglas's cock but waited for the other man's move before reengaging my jaws.

Ghalen laid a steadying hand at the cleft of my cheeks, then guided his tip to the clenched ring of my backdoor. There, he hesitated politely. Taking a deep breath, I nodded my okay, pumping Douglas in my fist to show everyone I was ready. Ghalen's thick head wedged against the stubborn knot of my anus; the rim surrendered with a stretching, pinching ache as he entered me.

"Yeee fuhh!" I groaned, squinting my eyes shut and clinging to Douglas's shaft like a handgrip to hold myself upright. Fighting off the urge to collapse, I levered my hips and backed my sphincter onto Ghalen's cock. As I met his patient upward progress, his shaft burrowed into my asshole while my pussy lowered and filled with Lamonte's pipe. Gulping at the doubled exertion, I moved my mouth forward to swallow Douglas's cock once again. He bent his knees to sink his groin towards my mouth. Stroking his rod in my hand, my lips snugly crawled down his length then back to his tip.

"Shit, I can't believe your boyfriend ditched you for some ballgame..." Douglas muttered as my tongue swirled around his cock.

"I wonder who's winning..." Lamonte chuckled beneath me.

I released Douglas from my mouth for an instant, "Mmm, fuck him; I'm winning!" I moaned, then returned my lips to their close grip on the third black cock. All four friends exuberantly agreed.

With all three holes in use, I started increasing the pace and depth of my plunges. The black pipes in my ass and slit stretched and pulled me, stinging and thrilling as they surged and retreated. Excited moans buzzed from my belly and vibrated out my lips into Douglas's cock in my mouth. I opened my eyes, watching Douglas cast his head back and moan in his enjoyment.

My excitement mounted, and I bounced on my knees, rearing back onto Lamonte and Ghalen and fucking myself on their rigid cocks. The men matched my quickening pace, Lamonte's hands squeezing my buttocks and prying apart my cheeks as his dick boosted up into my pussy. Ghalen clutched my waist in both hands, pulling me back to meet both of their thrusts. At the back of my head, Douglas's hand tugged my wet mouth forward, deeper onto his prick as he drove forward with his hips.

The urgent wail bubbled from my blocked lips, humming shrilly around the hindering shaft. Both cocks in my lower holes thrashed at rival intervals, tugging and splitting my insides as the consuming orgasm ripped through my frame. Stars and lights flashed before my eyes, as I howled in agonizing, airtight bliss. None of the three slowed, fixated on fucking my willing white holes until my body was used up. Another flurry of sparks sprinted through me, ending in my tingling fingers and toes. My heeled feet kicked involuntarily on the bedspread; my red lips clamped on Douglas's shaft.

I wavered, sliding, and nearly pitching off Lamonte's lap as the strength in my legs faltered. My lips slid from Douglas's rod as I tipped. A gelled berg of Urick's cum dripped off my face and splattered on my thigh. Lamonte caught my hips and held me upright as Ghalen withdrew from my ass. With his hands securing my waist, Lamonte paused his thrusts, but kept my gash impaled on his pipe as the others relocated.

Looking over my shoulder, I watched Douglas take Ghalen's place behind me. I straightened my back, boosting my butt to give him easier entry. He gripped my cheeks in both hands, fondling the meaty hocks as his glans bumped against my taint. Guiding the tip up my crack, Douglas grunted as his prick skidded through my pucker.

My open jaws flapped wearily, and a dry gasp gusted up from my belly. My fresh double-penetration strained and tormented my tender holes. Lamonte cycled his hips, resuming his cock's efforts in my pussy. With each upward thrust, his tip battered electrifyingly into the wet, aching corners of my snatch. After a cautious start, Douglas was using his grip on my haunches to drag his dick faster into my ass. I squawked clumsily at every drive, shuddering as his stabbing pipe carved through my constricted exit.

Seizing his opportunity, Ghalen approached and filled my gaping mouth with his dick. I gazed up at him while his friends simultaneously rammed me below, he nodded and smiled as a command. My bright red lips tightened obediently around his shaft, and a gritty feel wafted through my mouth. Closing my eyes in degrading acceptance, I looped my tongue around his soiled rod and bobbed my lips on his length.

"John thinks I went home." I thought, smirking sinfully as the three strangers' black cocks packed my holes airtight. "He's sitting in the stands at the game with his jagoff friends, and he thinks I'm sulking on my couch in my PJs."

Sucking Ghalen's dick while his two friends fucked me, the deviant change of course in my night blistered in my addled brain. I gripped the backs of Ghalen's legs, hauling my wet mouth down his shaft and face-fucking myself on his tool. I gagged and coughed, forcing my jaws to the base of his pipe while a slimy mess of slobber burbled from my ruby lips. The other men increased their frantic pace, their cocks battling ferociously for territory inside me. Lamonte drove upwards, his careening hips surging his pipe into my trembling pussy. His hands were locked on my tits, using them as handles to pull himself up into me and me down onto him. Douglas's hands locked on my waist, furiously pumping his cock into my ass, tugging and stretching the distended rim as he pitilessly used my body for his own indulgence.

My spasms crash-landed on me with crippling suddenness. As my spine arched and my toes curled inside my shoes, I dropped Ghalen from my mouth and wheezed out an animal bark of searing climax. My devastated body bombed and Lamonte's hold on my tits stopped me from falling forward onto him. A cum-matted tuft of hair tumbled into my face. The two cocks refused to relent fucking my exhausted ass and pussy, thumping my limp body as I shuffled weakly to respond to their momentum.

Below me, Lamonte became impatient, restless to take the turn in my asshole that he was due. Douglas obliged, withdrawing from my backdoor, then standing. Together with Ghalen, the two men raised my sapped body out of Lamonte's lap until I knelt beside him. Gesturing and prodding, they marshaled me to swing an exhausted leg over his thighs, then I inched backward until the curves of my ass rested on his hips. As they tipped my back toward his chest, the men at my sides braced my arms and shoulders. Lamonte pried apart my cheeks, then with a rusty "Yip!" from my lips, his cock wormed through my relenting knot.