Eye of the Beholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard him first, the strong "Ahhhhh" as he exhaled and then she felt his cock stiffen and spasm. For the third time that night she had made him climax. Tammy smiled at that. Not bad for an old man. She must have some power. She smiled also because she felt warm, satisfied, spent.

Both collapsed on the bench seat in the rear of his car, not speaking, but enjoying each other in semi naked silence. Finally Mr. Thomas spoke. "I would be more than happy to drive you home if you would like." Still the gentleman, he produced a handkerchief from a pocket and offered it to her to clean herself. "You may keep it, launder it and return it if you want."

Tammy looked. The cloth hand his embroidered initials 'PT' on it. "No need for the ride. I found my keys. And more." Tammy smiled cleaned a little and picked up her clothes. For the second time that night she would wear just a coat as she got out of the car and walked to her car. She felt a pair of eyes watch her cross the pavement and get into her car. She couldn't resist one little flip of her coat to reveal her bare ass to those eyes coming from the foggy windows of Mr. Thomas' dark sedan. She started her car and drove off to her apartment. She did hope the gentlemen required her services again.