Eyes Wide Shut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast was consumed as quickly as possible despite the repeated stops to kiss and caress and by the time it was finished Scott was hard again and

Ellie' pussy was soaking wet. However she insisted on cleaning her teeth and Scott did likewise which dampened their ardour slightly. When they returned to bed there was an awkward pause as they looked at each other wondering who would make the first move. In the end Ellie lay down on her back and raised her arms for him to come into an embrace.

"Come here darling; let's not get awkward now after all we've done."

"No, you are right, we've come so far in only 24 hours ... God that was a fantastic blow-job you gave me ...!"

Ellie looked slightly embarrassed.

"A bit of a shock I guess ... but not as much as I was when I realised what had happened. Was I embarrassed or what!"

"Well no need to worry about it anymore and now I think I'd like to kiss you all over to find what other secret erogenous zones you're hiding."

She smiled and nodded her head in approval as he started with her ears and neck which drew low moans of delight and he held up two fingers on one hand. He lifted his head with a look of surprise and a third finger went up as he kissed down her arm to the crook of her elbow and she squirmed and gave a grin and a shrug to say "I can't help it if I find that sexy".

He bypassed her breasts and she pulled his head back to them and said:

"You forgot something!"

"No I didn't, I know how turned on you get if I touch them but this a voyage of discovery for new ones. However ... as you ask ..."

Without taking his eyes from hers he lowered his mouth and took a firm nipple between his teeth delighting in the groaned response as she closed her eyes in delight and arched her torso up to meet his mouth. He lavished similar attention on her other breast before moving traversing her stomach and navel. The latter was the cause of a mimed dispute but he held up 4 fingers before arriving at her pubic mound but moved over to her hip and down her thighs without touching her clit or pussy. The attention she had received had already had the desired effect on her enflamed genitals but Ellie, realising he wasn't going to touch her there, lowered her own hand to gently circle her hard clit and finger her soaking pussy. Scott saw her movement and looked at her with a loving smile of encouragement and watched as she masturbated herself. The knowledge that he was looking at her while she did it was enough to make her clit throb and pussy gush even more and she increased her pace as she felt her orgasm build.

"Come for me Mum, make yourself come while I watch you!"

His incestuous words were enough and she thrust her fingers into her cunt and started to spasm and scream.

"Mummy is Commmmmmmminggggg for YOOOOOOUUUUUU ... Ohhhhhhhhhhh GODDDDDDDDDDD ... commmminnng forrrrrr myyyyyyyyy SONNNNNNNN."

She fell back onto the bed as the throes washed over her. Scott moved up the bed to hold her as she gradually relaxed. He brushed the hair out of her eyes and gently kissed her. Then moved back and grinned at her.

"That was so sexy watching you do that. You are even more sexy and beautiful when you make yourself come"

Still unable to speak coherently she reached her arm up and pulled his head down so they could kiss deeply before eventually breaking apart. Ellie gasped for air but had enough breath to say.

"I've never done that before; it felt so wanton, just going for my own pleasure while my lover looked on. When you called me Mum it was so naughty and... ohhhhhh it's making me horny again just thinking that I'm fucking my own son!"

He kissed her again and when they broke apart she rolled him onto his back and knelt astride his stomach with his hard cock separating her pussy lips and her hard clit resting against the head. She squirmed against it feeling her desire to have him filling her growing by the second and knowing exactly how she wanted it. She looked at him with a determined expression.

"Seeing as how you like looking at me masturbating, you'll love the next

bit! Now, I know I said I was too sore but I'm going to masturbate my arse on your cock and masturbate you with my arse. You do nothing, no movement at all. Do you understand?" She said forcefully.

He nodded.

"Ok, pass me the lube."

She squeezed a generous amount and reached behind her and inserted a finger and then two through her anal ring. She was still sore but felt the wonderful burn as she stretched her sphincter and her pussy fluttered as she though of his massive cock stretching her even more. She moved backwards down his body until his cock was free and despite the fact that it was soaking from her pussy juice she applied lube all over while watching his face. He groaned and lifted his buttocks as she circled the head with her fingers. She giggled as she teased him.

"No moving I said"

"What! It will be difficult not to thrust into you, it's instinctive especially as I love being inside your arse."

"Well don't!" She giggled again, enjoying being in control. Scott smiled in response but disobeyed her by lifting both hands to cup her firm breasts and tease her nipples between thumbs and forefinger. She closed her eyes and sighed her pleasure.

She opened her eyes and held his gaze as she knelt up lifting her buttocks from his body and shuffled forward until she felt the head of his erect cock touching her labia. Unable to resist she reached behind her and grasped his cock and lined up with her pussy and sank down as far as she could go with one swift plunge. The both groaned in delighted lust as her tight, wet pussy gripped his massively hard cock.

"It's not in my arse but that feels so good to have my son's cock in his mummy's pussy"

"You're really getting into the incest thing aren't you?"

"Oh Goddd, yesssss! It is just so wrong but this is so wonderful I can't help it. Now to make it even worse I'm going to put my son's cock in my arse. Dirty and taboo, what could be better?"

With that she lifted off his cock and lined it up with her tight rosebud before starting a firm steady downward pressure with her buttocks. Scott could not resist it and moved his hands to her hips to add pressure and this was enough for the puckered ring to deform and his cock head ploughed through aided by the lube.

"Ohhhh, fuck you're so big you're stretching mummy's arse so beautifully. Now take your hands off and don't move or I'll stop."

"Yeah right! You're going to stop doing the thing you love doing the most, namely getting a good arse fucking from your son. Go on then, get off!" He grinned up at her calling her bluff.

She giggled in response knowing she was busted and pushed her arse further down onto his cock, groaning with lust as she did, in a sure sign she certainly wasn't getting off! Scott could feel the tightness of her rubbery sphincter and the clammy heat of her bowels around his cock head but held back from thrusting despite the instinctive need to bury himself in her body. Ellie lifted back up slightly as a precursor to another downward plunge which increased the stretching and burning sensation as his cock thickened towards the base. She rested her hands on his broad chest and repeated the up and down movement a few times before she bottomed out and then dropped her head down to kiss him voraciously as she flexed her buttocks up and down gently to get use to the stretched and full feeling.

Another goldilocks moment!

"Ohhhh goddddd darling I just love the way your cock fills me up. It makes my pussy sooooo wet."

Scott was having trouble keeping his desire to thrust under control but moaned his agreement as to how fantastic was the sensation of being buried in his mum's arse. Ellie started to lengthen the strokes she made with her hips and buttocks to the extent that she lifted right off at one point and had to grab his cock to put it back in her arsehole. The delightful burning and stretching of the entry was diminished but not eliminated by the gaping hole that the sphincter had become but they both still groaned in pleasure at the sensation. Ellie realised that, as much she was enjoying Scott's cock in her arse, she missed the sensation of being fucked back by her lover and cried out.

"Oh lover, ignore me, just fuck me senseless with that wonderful cock of yours."

Scott grinned at her and thrust up into her as she plunged down and their pelvises smacked together. He then decided to roll them over and, without removing his cock from her arse, manoeuvred her legs so that she was bent double at the waist with her hips off the bed as he knelt away from her body and pushed her knees apart giving her free access to her clit and pussy. He grabbed two pillows and stuffed them under her lower back to give her support and proceeded to stroke slowly but forcefully into her clasping anus as Ellie started to stroke her clit with one hand and plunge the fingers of the other into her pussy feeling his cock in her arse through the membrane between them.

Scott looked down at her and smiled lasciviously as her eyes started to lose focus.

"So you like playing with yourself while your son fucks your butt, do you mummy? Do you want to come while your mother-fucking son ploughs your arse with his big cock? Do you want your son to flood his mummy's bowels with his come?"

The incestuous words combined with the sensation of his huge cock moving in and out of her anus and her fingers on her clit and pussy was enough to start her body trembling as her orgasm built and built until she could stand it no longer.

"Ohhhh yes, make mummy come with your lovely cock. Let me feel you pump my arse full of your come as I'm going to come when you do."

Scott leant forward and pushed her knees further back and lifted her buttocks completely off the bed and started to pound her arse as he almost held himself in a press-up position. Ellie couldn't maintain contact with her pussy but was furiously rubbing her clit as her orgasm exploded through her and she screamed.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK MUMMMMMMMY'S COMMMMMMMIIIIINGGGGG! FUCCCCCKKKKKKKK MY ARRRRRSSSSE HAAAAARRRRRDDDEERRRRRR!"

Her cries and her trembling, thrashing movements were enough to send Scott over the edge and he buried himself deeply into her and a huge pulse of semen flooded her bowels, he pulled back and thrust again as another pulse jetted from his cock.

"COMMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGG IN YOUR ARSSSSE MUMMMMMY!"

"Ohhhh yes come in me my darling son! I can feel you coming in my arse! I'm going to come AGGGGAAIIINNNNNN!"

Scott continued to savagely thrust into her arse firing more jets of come as she moaned and thrashed through a second orgasm before he collapsed onto her. The movement caused Scott's cock to be pulled from his mum's arse with a loud wet fart causing both of them to moan in disappointment but giggle childishly at the noise.

They lay panting as their breathing slowed and the tremors continued to shiver through their bodies. Ellie opened her eyes and pulled him to her for a loving kiss before breaking away and looked into his eyes as she stroked his face.

"Scott, darling, I love what you do to me and I'm sorry I got a bit carried away with the `mummy' thing it just seemed so naughty at the time but if we're going to have a serious relationship together we really ought to be `Ellie' and `Scott' both in public and in private with each other.

"Mum ... Ellie, we will not get every moment right as there will be some difficult things that happen, for any number of reasons, which will make one or both of us feel awkward. I just want you to know that I'm sorry now for anything I may do in the future as all I want to do is please you as a lover and a partner. I know we're mother and son and that may rear its head now and again but I want us to move beyond that. I want to be your man. I can't be the man who brings in the money to keep you in luxury and the style to which you want to be accustomed just yet but that will come in time. However, I can be the man who does things for you, who protects you, who is there for you, who loves you with all the atoms of his body for all time. Will you let me be that man for you?"

Ellie started to tear up as he spoke and he kissed them away. At that moment she felt more loved than at any time of her life and she pulled him even closer and whispered into his chest.

"Yes, you are my man. Will you let me be your woman? The woman, who cares for you, provides for you, helps you and loves you with every atom of her body for all time."

"Yes, you are my woman."

They both realised they had been holding their breath during the exchange of vows and exhaled loudly. Scott grinned.

"May I kiss the bride?"

Ellie giggled back at him.

"It was a bit like that! You don't ever have to ask permission to do that, in fact you can ravish me whenever you want but not just now as this is moment I want to cherish. Just hold me and I know I'm loved more than any woman deserves to be. I love you Scott."

"I love you Ellie and I'm never going to let you go."