Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

There was only one way to respond; confronted with such awesome, pussy-pulsing yearning, the only possible response was frenzied rut. "M-Man....Must....Mate!.." That was all she could muster; the most coherent thought that could pass through the confining rigidity of non-negotiable, unreasonable rut.

"Enjoy!" called out Lisa as Cori lurched out of the hotel-room, female juices drooling from her splayed, naked cunt. A glowering frenzy in her eyes, she would go forth and mate with the first man that crossed her path.

**********

She had been spending a lot of time in bathrooms lately; quite a bit. They were ubiquitous, allowed some privacy, proving to be her favorite place to entice humans into sexual acts. This bathroom was especially appropriate, for it was placed in a restaurant. Perfect, to suit her own, unique hunger.

Caecyliiyanali thrust her bosom out boldly as she stalked into the Ladies Room. By now, her uninhibited disregard for modesty, propriety, and decency was readily apparent. Quaking bosoms strained against the shredded remnants of what might have once been a woman's business dress. Sleek legs sashayed beneath a dress still bearing wrinkled palm-prints of innumerable, grasping lovers; evidence of a parade of pawing hands heralding the successive invasion of cock after spurting cock.

Even from the corner of her eye, Viviana could not help but notice the patchwork of suspicious stains upon that dress. "Madre Dios, is thatCUM on her dress?" the hispanic woman wondered quietly while primping in the mirror as the elf entered. She couldn't help but angle and stare at the lurid fae. "It WAS! Her dress was covered with...with...dozens of what could only be cum stains! And...worse... the woman, (If Fae could be consideredreal women) was hugely pregnant! The striations that tortured stained blouse and dress were caused by the vast swell of a hefty womb, well into the third trimester with the crop of illicit young fathered upon her by the sperm of human males. Everyone knew they were sluts, but this is too much; children might see her in public like this. Still, Viviana might have been willing to leave well enough alone and mind her own business; Daniel, her date was waiting after all, but...now the elf woman was coming up to her?!

The elf's eyes were golden, and they seemed to have a curious intensity, a savage craving incompatible with the strictures of civilization. Viviana brushed her hair nervously as the fae's gaze ran up and down her body.

"Raven-black hair. Well styled." remarked the crazed elf, appraising Viviana. She placed a delicate hand upon her engorged womb as she circled the human, her gait reduced to a near waddle from the swollen weight of her ripened belly.

"M-may I help you?" asked the Latina, not quite succeeding at masking the displeasure she felt.

"Nice, full lips. A healthy, coppery skin tone. And your breasts; nearly grapefruit size. Very impressive for a human." This was getting a bit much! Viviana stopped combing and turned towards the pregnant fae. Cecilia responded by grasping her buttocks! And rubbing! "Wide, birthing hips. Excellent; you will make an ideal vessel." the elf said plainly.

"Now look here sister! I don't care what kind of fairy -"

"LUST" boomed Cecilia, interrupting the human, her eyes suddenly flashing a brilliant, radiant green. Viviana's words caught in her throat, and her hand seemed to be caught under her skirt, inside her cunt. Cecilia chuckled; many humans were afraid of the oldest, most powerful Fae. There were rumors about Fae forcing people to commit bizarre, indecent acts they would never, ever contemplate otherwise. But the humans didn't understand how the magic works; they didn't understand the Lure. But Viviana did, now at least.

The busty Latina gasped in shock; surprised by the rude sensation of feeling all her standards, inhibitions, and modesty melt away. Suddenly, there was no reason not to do whatever the Fae said. That was how the magic worked; there was no compulsion, no 'force' involved. The raw, primal magic of faerie simply stripped humans of the laws, constraints, opinions, and inhibitions that they imprisoned their minds with. Without them, all that was left was to do what the Fae suggested.

"Into the stall." Commanded the elf. Viviana felt herself obeying, without understanding why. Or why not, for that matter. Cecilia was committed by now; she had completely freed herself from the hypocrisy of human civilization. So many years, and she had not indulged in the joy of breeding; years ago she would have avoided allowing herself to become hugely impregnated as now. But it was in her nature to mate freely with healthy males; like that of all Fae! And the humans! Their men craved her supernaturally idealized figure! They craved her massive breasts, they yearned to pump their seed into the inner sanctum of her womanhood. Yet they did not respect women that bedded different men every day! They did not respect sluts!

No more; as Cecilia pushed the human woman up against the wall, she resolved that their would be no more pandering to the irrational stupidity of human civilization. Instinct was paramount; her own instinct was to allow herself to be impregnated, and she would use magic to free humans from the shackles of law and order they had wrapped around themselves. She would have her revenge; she now had the power to fight back. To the casual observer, she was pregnant with multiple offspring, but in truth she had not yet begun.

The elf pushed up her ruined dress, revealing the naked grandeur of Fae pussy, but there was more. A tiny, golden blossom somehow appeared from inside her female folds. Followed by a green vine, that widened into a thick shaft as the writhing tendril left her cunt.Viviana wanted to resist, she wanted to-

"SUCK" proclaimed the elf, as she tore open her blouse, revealing the ripe splendour of naked, buoyant mammaries, swollen by pregnancy into quavering globes of basketball size wresting upon the burgeoning swell of her pregnancy. Golden nipples stood erect, as white droplets began to gather. It was not necessary for the human to suckle her breastmilk. The power of the Lure was enough to subdue her prey; but this would only make her victory more complete. She howled in wild passion as the Latina's lips closed around a golden nipple, teasing and tugging as the warm product, her silky smooth lactation, streamed forth in ivory jets down the human's throat.

But the worst was yet to come. As Cecilia snarled with feral delight at the joy of nursing, the thickening vine, the writhing green tendril, reached out from her cunt, thrusting upwards through panties and inside the hispanic pussy before it! Viviana disengaged from the nipple in shock as she felt herself penetrated. The orgasms where necessary, vital if the spores were to take root inside the human's cunt. For her part, any resistance the human might have been able to muster no longer mattered; the unnatural pleasures bombarding her were more valuable, more compelling than personal dignity.

The impossible object was knobby and smooth, yet hot in a way that a plant should not be. It tingled and twisted within the drooling portal surrounding it..then...AAAAH Release! One of the knobs, a small, round object dislodged, and slipped deeper...deeper into her womb...then another...and another! Her pussy had become the universe, all that mattered or that she could perceive, as the fiery needles of forbidden delight speared her with unimagined ecstasy.

"Nehahah...hahahah...." the laughter had come from the human, from Viviana.

Cecilia's revenge would be sweet indeed.

END PART ONE

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers