Failed Graduates

Story Info
College graduate siblings move back with parents.
1.7k words
3.81
60.8k
20
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister graduated college a year before I did, on our 21st birthday- we are twins, but not at all identical. She moved back home with mom and dad, and looked for a job but didn't find one. Did some volunteer work and took some classes. When I graduated, I thought I had a good job lined up, but that was right when the economy collapsed and after a few months, I decided to move back to my home town and live with my parents. Both my sister and I had our own bedrooms, and shared the hall bathroom. Our parents had a separate bedroom and private bathroom at the end of the hall. The house was really old but in a neighborhood that was being reclaimed by young working people who were fixing up or even tearing down the old houses. I decided to fix up the house, since I had nothing else to do, and I thought it would improve the resale value if and when my parents sold it. I talked to my dad (and mom) and came up with a plan to start by insulating the attic better and go from there. When I got up to the attic, and removed a lot of clutter and old stuff, I discovered that there was a gap at the edge of the ceiling light of my parents bedroom.

OK, I know it's sort of pervy, but I had always wondered if they still had sex. They were really old, almost 50, but still good looking and healthy, so I sort of figured they probably did, but wanted to watch anyway to see if I could learn anything. They sure had not taught me anything practical with regard to sex up to this date.

The access to the attic was in the ceiling at the far end of the hall, so I would have to risk being seen going up there- then make a trip the entire length of the house without making a lot of noise. The half of the house on the end with my parents bedroom had only a walkway in the center of the attic. Nearer the access opening there was flooring that was just plywood. I decided to watch and listen for a while, to avoid spending a lot of time in the attic doing nothing. I was surprised that I had not previously noticed a very different manner in my father- it was pretty obvious he was horny and spending a lot of time around mom, touching her, and talking to her more... obviously he wanted sex. Funny how you don't really think much about what other people do or why they do it, but I was pretty sure tonight would be action, so I got myself ready. I had a videocam and a bottle to pee in, and some beer... I didn't know how long it would take or whether they would start right away. I worried about inadequate light, but when they turned out the bedside lamps, they opened the curtains so the street light did a pretty good job of lighting the room. They didn't seem to use the ceiling light where I was - in the center of the room which was at the foot of their queen sized bed. It was warm and I hoped they would sleep without covers, but they were both under the sheet, and I could hear them talking but it was too faint to make out the words. Then hugging and kissing, but I was beginning to think this was really stupid because I was not going to see anything with them under the covers.

I was sort of surprised when my dad went under the covers and I could see he spread mom's legs apart. Then the real surprise, she turned on the bedside light and pulled a book out of the headboard. And started reading it aloud. I decided that I needed to set up a recorder, and maybe a videocam. By getting my ear near the crack by the light, I could hear her voice enough - but couldn't watch. But there was nothing to see because dad was under the covers, and I assume he was kissing and licking her cunt. She was reading some kind of sexual fantasy, and then another, and the stories were sexy but what was really sexy was the way her voice would change when dad did something she really liked. I found the book later and it was called My Secret Garden, a book that was supposedly fantasies that women told to the author, who was some kind of female sexpert who gave lectures to married women on how to please their husbands (and themselves).

I was getting bored when suddenly mom set the book aside and threw off the sheet, twisted around and suddenly my parents were 69, both naked on the bed. My mom looked way better naked than she did with her clothes on, and she looked good in clothes.

She kept her cunt right in dad's face as she pulled his cock to her mouth, and it seemed like she had a finger in his asshole. She was pushing her pussy against his face, and I was surprised by the huge amount of pubic hair she had. I guess she plucked eyebrows and such, but didn't shave or alter her pubic region. My dad seemed to have some fingers in her while he was licking and sucking. She had sucked in his entire cock, which was already stiff. My mom knew how to "deep throat"! Where did she learn that?!

Dad said "nuf" and she stopped, and propped herself up on her hands and knees, but her pussy was facing away from me now so I didn't see it, or see my dad enter her and start pumping. But he didn't finish, instead he stopped and lay back on the bed, while mom swung her leg over him and grabbed his cock, and inserted it. My angle didn't allow me to see any details, and she was facing away from me now- so I couldn't see her expression, but it was obvious that she soon was having an orgasm- she was rubbing back and forth, not up and down, and my dad's hand was hidden by her body- he may have been doing something to her. Anyway she made a sort of groan and arched her back and started to fall backwards, but dad had her arms and kept her from falling. He started to turn her over, but she said something and they just stayed in that position for at least a minute. Then she started slowly again, then faster, and had another orgasm almost identical to the first. Then a third, but she slumped forward after that one and allowed dad to roll her over and start fucking in missionary position.

Before he finished, she had another orgasm but this one was all gasping, her face read as a beet, and her legs up around dad's body. When he finished, he seemed to just lay there for half a minute, then rolled off to his side of the bed, but kept his cock in her.

They started kissing again and hugging. I decided they were done and I left, but when I later set up a video recorder, I learned that only dad was finished. Mom would get a lot more oral sex and have another orgasm that way, and often would have dad use a vibrator on her pussy and a dildo in her ass. I may have learned a little, but what I really learned was that my mommy was a very very sexy lady. There had never been a clue (to me) that she was interested in sex very much- and I suspect that none of her friends knew either- they would just be jealous. Wouldn't they? Or were all women like this when they got near 50? Maybe they were now, how would I know? I was still sort of a virgin. I got a blow job from a drunken date once, but had never had intercourse with a girl.

I had managed to keep my hands off my cock while watching, for fear I would make a lot of noise. I did make some creaking noises, but I guess the house creaks a lot anyway- nobody seemed to notice.

I got back to my bedroom and started jacking off as soon as I closed the door. I would have soon finished, but the bedroom door opened and my sister came in fast enough that she saw what I was doing as I tried to cover up.

"Do you jerk off every day?", she asked.

"I don't keep track, do you?"

She smiled, "No, but I know I get off every day, that is the only thing useful I am doing nowadays. I noticed you were up in the attic, but I didn't hear you doing anything- so I assume you were watching mom and dad have sex."

"How would I do that, and how do you know they were having sex?"

"I've lived here a year since I finished college. I can pretty much tell when dad is horny, and I found the hole in the ceiling when I was trying to find something I though they had put up in the attic when I was in 6th grade. I got to looking around and noticed the space near the light fixture. So did you watch?"

"You know I did."

"What did you think?"

"I was surprised at how horny mom is; I would never have guessed she was so sexy."

"I am like that too," and she smiled as she said it.

She turned and locked my bedroom door, then went to the window and closed the curtain. "Let's leave the lights on, OK? You know what to do if you have been watching dad- if you can't get it right, I can help because he has been screwing me occasionally since I moved back, probably in hopes I would go out and fuck around and get married. But he said from now on it would be your job, mom was getting suspicious."

"What about the reading?", I asked, as I moved between her spread legs, we were already both naked on the sheet by now.

"I have a later book by the same author, I think you will find it is a real kick to have bedtime stories like this read to you- and I know I will enjoy reading them."