Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you didn't shave Auntie; you don't have to, this is so beautiful and different. I like it," I said earnestly.

She turned her face and looked at me with tears in her nice olive eyes. There were streaks on her cheeks.

"Oh Mark, baby," she cried out.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and got on my knees on the floor. She bent her knees and spread her legs confidently, and when I buried my face in her moist secret spot, she cried out loud with pleasure as my tongue pushed aside the lips and plunged into her wet depth and explored the walls and roof. I then licked her slowly for a long time, priming her up. Next, I took the pleasure swollen lips between mine one at a time and sucked on them, causing her to squirm and moan.

When I got to her clit and took it into my mouth I inserted a finger into the tight chute. I finger fucked her while sucking on the clit and she bucked and rolled her lush hips in wanton abandon, continually calling out my name until with an abrupt stiffening of her body she suddenly let loose a howl, gripped my head and began coming hard. She let go of my head and started flailing about wildly, throwing both hands and legs all over the place.

"Ohhh, thank you, thank you honey," she cried out, after a while.

After she had settled down I positioned my hips between the big, juicy thighs and with the help of her hurried hands my cock found a place in her nice, tight pussy. I moved into her chamber smoothly. I took up residence like I'd been a long time visitor used to being in there and was familiar with every corner. I began to pump her with quick, steady, short strokes to loosen up and prime her for the more forceful claiming of her sweet mature pussy.

As she began to mimic and complement my moves with some of hers and I saw she was now truly into the fucking, I stepped up the pace and began to rock her body with long deep strokes, watching fascinated at the jiggling of her luscious flesh, especially the big boobs swaying about because of the slight, age-induced slack. I reached forward and scooped them up into my hands and the look on her face told me she loved the way I was mashing them.

I placed her legs on my shoulders, pressed forward and began firing away with rapid, deep thrusts and I heard her exclaim her appreciation in a way I would never have imagined.

"Ohhhh fuuuckk, this feels so good! Give it to me baby, give it to Auntie!" she shouted.

At the completion of the outburst she immediately raised her hands to cover her mouth as she stared up at my face, wide-eyed, obviously shocked by her uncharacteristic cussing and its accompanying narrative.

I spoke reassuringly, "it's alright Auntie Winnie, curse how much you want. If you like the fuck, say you like the fuck. It's alright it's just me and you here."

Without dislodging my cock I shifted my body and climbed onto the bed, she moving her body in unison with mine to maintain contact. We were now stretched out lengthwise on the bed. In this new position she placed her hands and feet flat on the mattress as an enabler, and began an agile winding under me. The old girl moved well, matching my hammering with upward thrusts and jerks of her own.

"I like how you fuck Auntie, you're the best," I blurted out.

After a lengthy bout of winding she suddenly lifted her legs high and spread them wide. I took the cue and began pummeling her even harder, loving the sounds our wet bodies made as they came together under the hard lashing. I leaned forward and buried my head between the big fleshy globes and she raised them up, squashing them against my cheeks and head and rolling them as I inhaled deeply, and licked the cleavage. It felt wonderful having those big bubbies rolled against my cheeks and head.

I pulled out my cock, and lunging forward, straddled her and placed it where my face had been, and once again she lifted the big boobs and brought them together, this time over and around my hard cock gently massaging them with her own hands while I fucked them vigorously till they were red and damp. She must have sensed I was about to cum, for I saw her leaning her mouth forward.

"Don't waste your juice baby, let Auntie drink it," she said.

I pulled out my cock from the mammary covered cleavage and stuck it into her waiting, open mouth, causing her to gag, but she nevertheless pursed her lips and held the cock in place while I plugged away, until a few seconds later I began blasting down her throat. Now she was really gagging violently and I thought she was going to throw up or choke, so I pulled the cock away. But she closed her mouth and swallowed, her eyes teary-red and running.

I quickly slid down and with my still firm tool, I reentered her pussy. She immediately started squeezing and releasing my cock with her soft muscles, keeping it hard. Soon, I was plugging her again. As I hammered the pussy she lowered her hand and began furiously rubbing the old clit while making whistling sounds. And when she finally came, she again exploded expletives.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck ...ooooohhhhhh!"

While she was cumming I latched my mouth onto a nipple and she tried to push me away because of the overbearing sweetness pin-sticking her body. I held on tight till she collapsed into a spent and satisfied heap her entire body red and goose-pimpled.

I rolled off of her and lay on my back turning my head to look at her heaving chest as she breathed hard. I rolled onto my side and rose up on an elbow. I stretched out the other hand and began stroking the wet grey mat and twirling the hairs with my fingers. I placed the hand to her mouth and after hesitating just briefly she began to lick and suck them, finally latching on to the middle finger which she sucked with a bobbing head while I sucked one of her long nipples.

"Turn over on your belly," I whispered.

She did as I requested and I rose up, looking down on the delectable length of creamy, fleshy womanhood. My eyes travelled from shoulders to tiny waist and massive spread of meaty ass cheeks. I rubbed my hands down the back and onto the big round cushions. I kneaded the damp dough, enjoying the feel of my fingers sinking into the pleasure hills.

"I'm going to leave some hickeys on this fine ass, Auntie. To mark my territory."

"No need to mark them darling, nobody else would be allowed even near ... but still I wouldn't mind the markings, so that for the next few days I could stand in front of the mirror and look back and see traces of you.

I lowered my mouth and sucked in some of her thickness, drawing hard on it with a suction like move, bringing blood to the surface. She moaned in appreciation. When I lifted my mouth away the spot I'd sucked on was red as a cherry. I repeated it three more times, leaving two big hickeys on each broad cheek, knowing it was going to be sore when she sat on them the next day.

I buried my face into the flesh and rolled it around, then I spread the cheeks and dived in there too, repeating the rolling motion and deeply inhaling her odour. She bucked against my face and I teased the inner walls with my tongue, then left and licked a trail down the back of her thigh and leg all the way to her heel which I took into my mouth and sucked. I did the same to the other side, starting from the heel this time and making my way back up to the luscious ass.

I crawled onto her and lay on her juicy body, stretched out full length. I moved my waist and gently humped the fleshy mounds.

"This feels so good, like a comfortable house, I could remain here forever, I could live here on it." I said.

"Well, move in, you're welcome," she responded, laughing

"That's exactly what I'm thinking - to move in," I whispered into her ear before sticking my tongue in it.

She started giggling hysterically as I probed her ears with my tongue, moving from one to the other. While she giggled and fluttered about I placed my hands underneath her and grabbed hold of the big soft breasts.

"Sure you won't mind me moving in, Aunt Winnie?" I asked, stressing on the word in.

"No, I won't mind ... wait ... are we talking about the same thing here ... the same kind of moving in?" she asked raising her head.

"I think so."

"Or are you thinking what I think you are thinking," she asked, giving a little laugh.

"Could be, so far for the day we've been on the same wavelength all the time," I said

She started laughing hard, her jiggling body threatening to throw me off.

"Mark baby, you want to kill off your old Aunt Winnie?"

"On the contrary I want to make you live ... and you did promise to use your magic wand and make a couple of my dreams come true Aunt Winnie ... one is still outstanding," I said whispering right against her ear.

She buried her face into the pillow, laughing again.

"You're right, I did promise, but I didn't know the nature of your dreams then."

"You know now ... the offer to move in still stands?"

"I ... don't know ... it's been so long ... I'm not sure if ..." she said, her voice trailing off.

I slithered down and parted the big cheeks, licking the inner walls and sending my tongue probing the depths after every few licks. Eventually she rose up on elbows and knees, back arched inward, big, soft saddle up. I pulled the cheeks back as much as I could and let my tongue find the puckered, tight hole. She wriggled and shivered as I tickled and poked at the little entrance to funky paradise.

"Mark, get me the magic wand ... it's on the dresser."

I got up and walked to the dresser.

"I don't see it," I said, puzzled.

"It's in a little jar ... marked Vaseline."

I picked up the Vaseline and hurried back to the bed, smiling. She was still on elbows and knees. I scooped out some of the Vaseline and greased my length of hard pipe, then I scooped up some on a middle finger and applied it on and around the little bud. I put more on the middle finger and sent it slowly up into her. She moaned loud and wriggled her fat booty. I moved the finger in and out, then introduced the index finger along with the middle finger. She rolled her hips and made cooing sounds.

"It's been so long ... "

Before she could say anything else I was at her door, gently knocking, and when I entered, her entire body trembled and she raised her head.

"Unnnnnnnnhh ... oh baby ... sweet baby boy ... unnnnnnnnhh!" she cried out as I pushed forward.

I grabbed hold of the thick hips and began to move back and forth inside her tight booty hole, moving smoothly because of the Vaseline but still grabbed tight by the tender muscles. I moved with a steady pace while she kept up an equally steady wanton grunting as she remained still in submissive acceptance of the probing tool.

After about five minutes of statue-like submission she began to slowly roll her hips and as I upped the tempo a little she began to roll faster.

"Grab my bubbies, honey, grab them and squeeze them hard," she cried out.

Reaching under her I did as she commanded, kneading the spongy balls. I looked down at the other jiggling balls, enjoying their sensual ripple and the little, seemingly smiling hickeys. She lowered herself onto her belly, keeping the monster ass just slightly elevated as I pumped away. She started moving frantically as if trying to speed up a climax, but she only managed to speed up mine and she shouted out as I gave a mighty lunge and sent sweet sticky stuff up into her. I remained inside her and quickly reached under her belly and found her clit. I rubbed it vigorously as she hissed continuously, and suddenly she was cumming. She bucked so hard I slipped out of her asshole. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide as she bucked and jerked uncontrollably till all her nerves were once again settled.

I got up and turned off the lights and we lay in each other's arms, legs intertwined.

"This truly feels like home," I said.

"It could be ... you could move in ... it would be so much closer to your job," she said tentatively.

"I'm thinking about that ... and we're definitely on the same wavelength this time," I said laughing.

She hugged me and kissed me tenderly then closed her eyes with a satisfied smile on her lovely blushing face.

12