Family Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, you like that?" Britt murmured in his ear as her hand worked at his cock. Then she brought the panties down, rubbing the slightly damp crotch on his cock's head.

"Oh my god," he gasped. This was incredible, so much more intense than a regular handjob. He felt like he might cum at any second, the feeling building as she stroked.

After a couple more minutes he gasped "Cumming." Britt spread the panties in front of his cock as the first thick white jet of cum shot forcefully into the crotch. Britt kept stroking the the biggest load of his life out, his sister watching on. He sagged, panting, then looked up at Chloe. Her gaze was fixed to his cock, then she glanced up and met his eyes. Then, she walked tentatively forward and took the soaked panties from Britt's hands.

****

Exhausted and starving, they got dressed and ate breakfast in the kitchen. Chloe kept to her dare from the previous night, only wearing thin gray panties and a shirt. She shivered slightly in the cold kitchen, the cold outside permeating the house, and once they'd finished eating she snuggled up with a blanket on the couch alongside Britt. Sam sat in the armchair across from them.

"So when did this start?" he asked.

"When your sister started perving on me."

"Hey," Chloe protested weakly.

"Caught you looking down her shirt?" Sam teased.

"Oh, no, way worse than that." Britt grinned. "You wanna tell him, or should I?"

"You're just gonna make it sound bad."

"Okay, tell it the innocent way then."

Chloe blushed. "We lived across the street from each other and I could see in her window at night when she turned the lights on. I saw her changing a few times but she saw me watching and came over. For some reason she wasn't mad and somehow we ended up hanging out and then... got together," she finished.

"Well, yeah, if you count seeing me changing a few times as waiting with a pair of binoculars during times you knew I'd be getting ready to go out, for three months, yeah you saw me a couple times."

Sam raised his eyebrows. "Wow Chloe. Never pegged you for that type."

She blushed, but didn't actually look too embarrassed.

"I also let her see me fucking a couple guys." Sam saw movement under the blankets, and Chloe closed her eyes.

"Mhmm," she murmured.

"How'd you figure out she was spying?"

"There were a couple of times early on where she left lights on in her apartment. But later I could tell because whenever I got home all the lights in her apartment would go out."

Chloe sighed, hips shifting. Sam wished he could see what was going on under that blanket.

"She was so terrified when I went over and asked if she was enjoying the show. Then I asked her if she wanted to get coffee, and it all went from there."

Chloe had stopped listening, squirming as Britt continued whatever she was doing under the blanket. Sam's hands were in his loose pyjama pants, past the point of being confused that his sister could get him this horny.

They stopped talking as Chloe continued to moan softly. After five minutes the moans got louder, then suddenly stopped. Britt's hands no longer moving, Chloe's body began to shake, then tensed as she cried out once. Then she relaxed, a sleepy, satisfied smile on her face.

Sam watched that smile as he slowly jerked his cock for the next five minutes. Britt slowly extricated herself from his sister, laying her on her back, feet hanging over the edge of the couch. Chloe continued to sleep, the blanket falling away to reveal her legs and gray cotton panties.

Britt walked over to him and whispered, "Do you want to cum on her?"

Sam looked over uncertainly. There was nothing that he wanted more at that moment. But she was still his sister. Despite the fact that he'd cum in her panties as he watched her this morning, despite that he'd kissed her just before that, this would undeniably be crossing a different boundary.

"I dunno. I mean, she's asleep..."

"I promise you, she wouldn't mind. She'd find it hot," Britt urged him.

She had said she was into sleep stuff, Sam recalled. He could feel himself justifying it to himself, his cock hard as it had been this morning. He nodded slowly.

"Okay, great. Wait here."

Sam got up, walking to stand over his sister. He looked down at her, pretty face completely relaxed, wavy brown hair spread around her head and shoulders. He looked down at the gray panties clutching her hips, slightly damp from Britt's earlier attention. He leaned forwards and breathed in, her wonderful scent causing his cock to twitch.

Britt came back into the room carrying a camera and a pair of scissors.

"What are those for?"

"She'll want to see," she told him, then knelt beside her and began to cut up the front of Chloe's T-shirt.

"Wait-" Sam began to whisper, but Britt had already made the first cut. He watched nervously as she completed the cut and pulled the two sides of the ruined shirt apart, revealing his sister's small breasts, pink nipples puckered due to the cold. Feeling her breasts this morning seemed a world away, and the sight of her revealed to him felt no less taboo than it had then. Britt stepped back, and Sam knew that he was going to do this.

He dropped the pants, naked erection pointing towards the ceiling. Standing between her slightly spread legs, he began to stroke. His entire body trembled uncontrollably. Two days ago he would have never imagined thinking about his sister like this, would have probably been disgusted by the thought. And now he knew that the only orgasm he'd ever had that would come close to rivalling the one he was about to have was the one he'd shot earlier into Chloe's panties.

The orgasm built quickly and ripped through him, the first ropes of cum flying up his sister's body to land on her breasts. More followed onto her stomach, the last dripping down onto her underwear. Panting, Sam lowered himself to wipe his cock on the panties, shuddering as two last unexpected streams of semen left his cock when it pressed against her soft lips through the fabric.

"Oh." He looked up to see Chloe looking down sleepily. He felt scared, suddenly. He shouldn't have done this. But then she smiled. "Was it good?" she asked.

He nodded. Her hand trailed down her sticky body, ending at her wet panties. "You're gonna ruin all my underwear," she said, giggling.

"That's the idea." The words were out of his mouth before thinking.

Chloe laughed. "I'm glad one of us has a plan. What's next?"

"Probably a shower. And after that, we'll have to see."

****

After they'd washed the sweat and sex from their bodies, they actually managed to keep their hands off each other for a few hours, playing games and watching movies on the ancient CRT TV in the bedroom.

Chloe still didn't wear pants, exchanging her soiled gray panties for a black pair with frilly edges.

They didn't last that long, though. As it turned dark they got back into the bed, Chloe watching as Sam penetrated her girlfriend, slowly fucking her from behind. After the excitement of the day, he took his time, penetrating her deeply with each thrust.

Chloe sat right beside Sam during, occasionally grabbing Britt's ass and running her hands over her body. Then a finger found its way between her ass cheeks to rub Britt's asshole. Sam watched hungrily as his sister carefully eased a knuckle into Britt, his strokes slowing, Britt moaning into a pillow.

"When you're about to cum, pull out and don't touch it," Chloe whispered in his ear. He looked at her confused, but nodded. Chloe removed her hands from Britt's body and knelt back on her ankles, simply watching.

Sam got dangerously close to cumming but pulled out in time, cock pulsing. Then Chloe's hand reached out and grabbed his erection, forcing him over the edge as she stroked it, cum flying where she aimed it at Britt's asshole and pussy.

"Oh, fuck." He saw bright spots in his vision, his sister not slowing down until his cock had ceased shooting. Breathing heavily, he looked down at her. She looked at him nervously, releasing his cock suddenly. He pulled her towards him to reassure her that he was okay with what she'd done, remembering how he'd felt when she woke up to him between her legs.

Britt's hand reached back to play with her cummy pussy, then turned around. Sam wasn't sure whether she realized what had happened, but she didn't mention it as she cleaned herself up with her discarded panties.

"Wow," she said, looking down. "Lot of cum for number three. Do you always cum this much?"

Sam shook his head. "Not usually." He was pretty sure he wouldn't have cum nearly as much as he had any of the times today had his sister not been his main focus. He all but collapsed soon after, swallowed quickly by sleep.

****

Sam felt movement in the bed next to him, opening his eyes to see Britt on her back. Looking down he saw Chloe between her legs, butt poking into the air, mouth on Britt's cunt. He watched in awe as his sister ate Britt out slowly, making her squirm and moan softly. There was no urgency to Chloe's movements, teasing Britt's lips with her tongue, the occasional finger pushing into her momentarily.

Eventually Britt's hands buried themselves in Chloe's hair, pulling her closer, urging her to speed up. Chloe complied, a thumb slipping easily into Britt as her tongue licked around her clit. Moving with a steady, even tempo, Chloe brought Britt to a crashing orgasm, crying out in time with the movement of Chloe's hand. Her hands let go where she had been grasping Chloe's hair tightly, falling to her side as she gave a contented sigh. Chloe pulled herself from Britt, crawling up to kiss her lovingly on the lips, sharing with Britt the taste of her juices.

Sam continued to watch in silence. He'd debated looking away, knowing that this wasn't for him, but the sight was too erotic to ignore. Eventually they stilled, Chloe laying in Britt's embrace with her back to Sam.

He went to the bathroom, and when he returned they were both on their backs. Chloe turned to him, putting a finger to her lips. Sam nodded, noting Britt's closed eyes and deep breathing, moving to sit next to his sister.

"Did you see that?" she whispered, eyes going to his erection.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"No, it's fine. It's just..." she gestured vaguely to Britt's sleeping form. "She can't help."

Sam nodded. He'd realized as well that every time anything had happened so far, Britt had been the focus or had urged it to happen in some way. Now, with her asleep, doing anything would feel strangely different, less excusable somehow. It wouldn't be in the heat of the moment, but something they consciously chose to do.

He was so horny though, and didn't feel at all like he'd cum three times yesterday. "I could take care of it myself," he suggested.

She nodded tentatively. "Yeah. You probably should. I'll let you do that then." She turned away and lay down on her front. Sam felt a pang of something - he'd hoped that they would figure out an excuse to do something together. It was so strange, going from last night, Chloe finishing him off, to this morning where he couldn't even masturbate in front of her.

Then she shifted, spreading her legs slightly and raising her ass a few inches in the air. Sam felt a thrill go through him. Without a word, he moved behind her, between her legs, and started to masturbate. Neither said anything, but soon Chloe had raised herself to her knees, head in her arms, ass sticking up completely, covered by her black panties.

He shot his load without warning, aiming at her covered pussy lips. Next he hit her ass, and then the back of her legs. Then without thinking he grasped her hips and rubbed his cock on her panties, between her cheeks, spreading his cum with the underside of his dick as he thrust, the last remnants of his orgasm dribbling out onto Chloe's back.

They were still for a moment, then Sam realized what he was doing and quickly let go, moving back.

"Oh," said Chloe. "Could you grab me another pair from my bag?"

Sam walked over and rummaged through it. There were only two pairs of panties left, one pink, one white. As Chloe watched, Sam wrapped the pink ones around his cock and wiped his cum from it, squeezing the last few drops out, then threw the white ones over to her. "Last pair."

She showered first, coming out having changed her black panties for the white ones. He found the black ones on the floor of the bathroom, cum side up in front of the shower. When he reentered the bedroom, Chloe was pouting, causing Britt to laugh.

"I don't see how you could still be horny. You must be a superhuman."

"What's up?" asked Sam.

"She says she's too worn out to do anything sexy today," Chloe told him.

Britt looked at Sam. "There's no way you have any energy left," she exclaimed. Sam shrugged, and she rolled her eyes. "Superhumans, I say. You'll just have to entertain each other, then."

At those words, Sam and Chloe glanced at each other, eyes widening slightly. Britt didn't see as she headed to the bathroom, but once inside she called out, "As you've already started to do, I see."

She stuck to her word, rebuffing all attempts by both of them to fool around. But they kept trying, feeling that they needed her influence, especially given that she was awake.

"Oh my god!" Britt cried out eventually. She was on the couch next to Chloe, who was rubbing her thigh up and down while Sam sat across from them in the armchair. She stood up, beckoning Sam and Chloe to follow her. She led them to their old bedroom, the one they'd used as children. She directed Chloe to get on all fours across it, and had Sam stand behind her. She yanked down Sam's pants.

Then, she grasped Chloe's panties at the hips and tore them down her thighs. Chloe gasped, and Sam's breath caught. This entire week, he had not seen Chloe's pussy once. Her thin, pink lips were completely devoid of any hair, parting to reveal her tight hole. Britt pointed. "Touch." Slowly, Sam reached out and grasped a cheek, thumb running gently over her wet pussy.

"Now, calm yourselves down, for Christ's sake." With that she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

****

They spent an hour simply exploring each others' bodies, hands and mouths glancing over every inch they could touch. Sam inhaled her scent, bit down softly in a hundred places. They didn't focus on their genitals, but neither did they avoid them. Chloe's hands and tongue brushed his chest, his stomach, his painful erection, while his hands ran down her back, slipping down her ass and legs.

Finally he slipped a finger inside her waiting pussy, sliding easily in. She lay back as he fingered her, then reached down to stroke him. They let loose, Chloe's grip tightening, speeding up as Sam put his thumb to her clit and pressed down.

Sam stepped back, pulling Chloe to the edge of the bed, pushing her legs back and kneeling in front of her to put his face between her legs. He licked her pussy aggressively, pushing his tongue inside her, tasting her hot juices as he slipped his middle finger into her. Soon she began to buck, thighs squeezing his head as his tongue pressed hard against her clit.

She turned on her back, head over the edge of the bed, and he slipped into her mouth. Her lips and tongue circled his head, completely coating it with saliva before he slowly thrust into her. She couldn't deep-throat him, but her enthusiastic tongue was incredible as he thrust half his length in and out of her mouth, his hands grasping her breasts. He pulled from her suddenly, and her hand flew to grasp him below the head, jerking thick ropes of cum onto her chest and neck, the last few drops eventually dripping into her mouth.

He bent down and kissed her tenderly, and she returned it, her tongue entering his mouth as her hands ran through the cum covering her body.

"Are you calmed down?" she asked eventually.

"No," he said, grinning down at her.

"Neither am I."

"I'm a bit starving, though."

"Oh, yeah, me too," Chloe agreed.

Chloe looked around, then stood up, cum dripping down her body to her legs. She opened the drawer next to her bed and fished out an old T-shirt to wipe herself off with. Then they went to the kitchen, sitting across from each other as they ate.

Britt popped in five minutes later. "You guys done?" They jumped, turning to her, and Britt looked down to see Chloe's foot between Sam's legs, cock between her toes, having rejuvenated his erection. She sighed, then left the room shaking her head.

Her foot there was an odd sensation, though not unwelcome. Soon they were back in the bedroom.

Sam lay back on the bed, Chloe standing next to it.

"C'mere," he said. She looked down questioningly, then climbed to kneel next to him. He grabbed her leg and lifted it over his body, making her yelp in surprise as she knelt over him. He looked up, a gorgeous view of her pussy from below, and pulled her down by her hips, making her sit on his face.

She yelped again in surprise, then louder as she felt his tongue, indiscriminately licking every inch of her pussy. She soon matched his rhythm, grinding down into him, her asshole at his nose. Suddenly she shifted forward, and his tongue was on the puckered hole, her hips moving as he stopped momentarily in surprise. Then he returned enthusiastically, her moans becoming deeper, more primal.

Suddenly she lifted off of him, getting on her hands and knees. She looked back desperately. "Sam, I need this," she panted.

He quickly pushed himself up. Barely hesitating, he positioned himself behind her, rubbing his cock against her pussy, wet with his saliva and her fluid. She pushed back, his head disappearing into her. Then he leaned forward to bury himself in her completely.

"Aah..." She shook as he bottomed out inside of her, cumming around his cock. He held himself there as she finished, then slowly began to fuck his sister.

He lost track of time. He didn't know how he lasted longer than a minute, but they continued to fuck for what felt like ages. He stayed in control, moving her body to suit his desires. Finally, as he fucked his sister at the edge of the bed, crossing her legs in front of her, he lost control. His balls tightened, then he began to spill inside of her, letting go of her legs. She parted them and looked up at him, his hands on either side of her to keep from falling over as he held his twitching cock in her.

Slowly, he pulled out of her, cum spilling onto the floor as his cock left her. He lay back next to her, legs over the edge of the bed. Her hand found his, fingers twining together. They lay there peacefully, and Sam dozed, not quite asleep, until he felt something soft at his cock.

He glanced down to see the white panties Chloe had worn that morning wrapped around him. "You were still hard," she said when he looked at her oddly. He nodded, closing his eyes again, letting Chloe bring him to one last, pulsing orgasm into her panties.

****

"We're calm now," Chloe said, stepping softly into the master bedroom, where Britt lay reading a book. She looked up, raising her eyebrows.

"Well done. It only took you an entire day."

The siblings looked at each other sheepishly. "Well we did have a long nap," Chloe said.

"Which would explain the silence, I guess. Aren't you supposed to be wearing panties?"

Chloe jerked her head in Sam's direction. "He ruined them all."

"What are you gonna do for the next two days?"

"I dunno, I guess I'll have to find some other way of keeping modest," Chloe said drily as she climbed into the bed, Sam following.

"Touche."

Sam listened with half an ear as they continued to banter, but soon dozed off, still exhausted from the day.

****

Chloe kissed Britt hungrily, face turned, lips pressed tightly against the other girl's. Sam knelt behind them, watching them make out, their pussies presented to him. Eventually he shuffled up behind them, lifting Britt slightly by her hips, placing his cock at her entrance. He easily slid into her, his torso pressing his sister's body down into Britt's.