Family Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

"And of course, now I know why you enjoyed doing that back then too!" She added knowingly. They both laughed at that, as I sat there blushing furiously.

#

Once everyone had finally gotten up and going, my Aunt Jackie along with Jessica and Darlene did indeed take the boat out. Dad and Jack had planned to go fishing, and though invited to join them, I was looking forward to a little sun and a nap myself up on deck. Mom busied herself about the cabin, straightening up just as she always did, though I heard her footsteps about an hour later as she came out to join me, carrying out a cold beer for both of us.

"How are the girls doing?" she asked.

"What? Oh...I don't know. Saw them go out but then I think I nodded off there for a while afterwards," I told her, glancing over, spotting dad's binoculars sitting on the table just as they always were. I picked them up, looking through them and quickly found the girls.

"Looks like they're...having fun," I finished smiling. "What a surprise," I added half laughing.

"Let me see," mom said taking the binoculars from me to have a look for herself.

Sure enough, even at this distance you could see something was going on, but through dad's high-powered binoculars, it was almost like being there.

Even mom laughed as she looked through them. "Leave it up to your Aunt to come up with something like that," she told me as she handed back the glasses to me.

I looked through them again, now taking even more of an interest as I felt my cock beginning to swell. Darlene and Jessica were on their backs, once again almost pussy to pussy with Jackie kneeling between them, fingering one, licking the other, though she often switched off going back and forth between them.

"She really is something, I'll say that," I said still looking through the glasses, then feeling the touch of mom's hand as she began to lightly caress my ever growing erection which wasn't hard to conceal as I'd been sitting there naked basking in the sun.

"Keep telling me what they're doing," she said huskily as she stood slipping out of her sundress until she too was as naked as I was.

Once again I felt mom's hand on my prick as she began playing with it, taking a moment to look over towards her as she sat in the other lounge chair beside me, her free hand down between her own legs playing with herself. I looked through the glasses once again.

"Well, now they're switching positions. Aunt Jackie's laying down, Darlene's now sitting on her face, and Jessica's now laying down between Aunt Jackie's legs, and it looks like, she's now starting to go down on her."

"Hmmm," mom moaned, her eyes closed, though I could now easily hear the moisture of her own pussy as she played in it, making erotic little sounds with her fingers as she finger-fucked herself, all the while still slow-stroking me.

I watched mom for a moment, actually finding what she was doing even more erotic than what I was seeing out on the pontoon, but I soon looked that way once again and remarked.

"They're still at it," I said. "Though Jackie's also playing with Darlene's tits now while she's fucking her face, and Jessica has now switched around so that she's cunt to cunt with Aunt Jackie."

"Oh yes...I do love that myself," Mom moaned, her fingers even more busy now, the sound of her sloppy wet cunt even more so as she sought to slip additional fingers inside herself, though sometimes merely slapping her own cunt with the palm of her hand as though it were perhaps Aunt Jackie's cunt mashing against her instead. Her other hand continued to fondle my cock, taking moments to squeeze it, producing a droplet or two of my own lubrications, which mom then used to further stimulate the head of my prick with, causing me to groan pleasurably as she did.

"Oh nice!" I said a few minutes later.

"What?" Mom asked breathlessly.

"Well for one, your hand, that feels nice too. But for another, they just switched positions again, now they're all curled up together in another daisy-chain, sort of like the one you all four where in last night."

Mom giggled, "Yeah, and your cock feels nice too," she told me. "I love stroking it, its all so nice and hard," she said giving it another friendly little squeeze, and then changing the subject, asking. "So who's doing who?"

I looked. "Well at the moment, Aunt Jackie's licking Darlene, and Darlene's licking Jessica, and she of course is licking Aunt Jackie."

"Oh God, I love it when she does that," Mom wailed audibly. "But I enjoyed it when you did that to me too," she added.

"Would you like it now?" I asked putting down the binoculars, and without waiting for an answer, slid out of my chair, tossing a cushion down on the deck to kneel on as I snuggled in between mom's legs, draping one of them over the arm of the chair, and the other over my shoulder as I leaned in and began to tickle her hard sweet clit with my tongue.

"Oh yes! Yes! Just like that David, Yes!"

I loved the way mom's pussy tasted, it was so preciously sweet.

"Oh baby, that feels so damn good!" Mother moaned loudly giving herself into it then. I smiled around her clit, softly sucking it.

"Finger me too," she then added, and then added after that a question. "Would you mind if I squirted?" she asked.

"Squirted? You do that?" I asked in surprise.

"I do when you finger me just right," she admitted shyly. "Always feels so good when I do, and especially when I'm having my clit sucked as well."

"How? Show me!" I said excitedly.

She laughed, "Put two fingers just inside, then curve them upwards a little, you'll feel a soft fleshy little spot, massage that with the tips of your fingers like you're walking them...that's my "G" spot," she informed me. "Yes...yes, just like that," she said as I did so. "Just keep doing it like that, but go back to soft-sucking and flicking my clit again with your tongue. "I'll tell you when I'm going to cum so you can watch it," she informed me.

I continued walking my fingers against her spot, feeling her shudder beneath me as I did, alternating between sucking her clit firmly with my lips, and flicking it softly, though rapidly now with my tongue.

"Now harder! Harder!" she cried. "Suck my clit harder now, and keep working your fingers!"

I did so, soon after feeling her tense, and then feeling her hand on my forehead as she shoved me out of the way, though in truth, I'd have enjoyed continuing to lick her, though the streamer of nearly clear fluid that suddenly arched out of mom's cunt would have half-drowned me if I had.

"Holy shit!" I remarked watching her pussy spray as she agonized almost deliriously through the eruption, now slapping it herself with her hand, making the continued squirts pulsate in quick thin streamers as it continued to shoot out of the depths of her cunt farther than I had ever shot a nice hard load myself, or so it seemed anyway.

"Damn mom, that was hot!" I told her minutes later after her pussy had finally quite convulsing, her face bright red with the exquisite pleasure of it, though I think too with a bit of embarrassed excitement that I had actually witnessed it.

"Really? You enjoyed watching that?" she asked.

"Hell yes, doesn't dad?" I questioned making her blush even further then.

"Well, he says he does, but I think it still freaks him out when I do it, so I don't do it very often, usually when I'm just by myself, or whenever I'm with your Aunt Jackie of course. She's the one who taught me how to do it."

"Does she do it too?"

"Oh yes, whenever you do to her the same thing you just did to me, she does," mom said still trying to catch her breath.

I smiled, making a note of that. "Don't tell her you showed me," I stated. "Let me surprise her a little next time we're together."

Mom laughed at that too. "Oh, it will alright," mom grinned. "It certainly will that! Now then, what you'd you like to do?" she asked.

Her pussy was still obviously soaked. "I think I'd like to fuck that, see how it feels," I told her.

"Hmm, I'd enjoy that too," she grinned. "Why don't you lie down on the deck, let me sit on you."

"Just what I was thinking," I told her, laying down, grasping my mother's free swinging tits in my hands as she did, mounting me, sliding that gloriously wet slick pussy over my shaft just as we heard footsteps coming out onto the deck behind us.

"What do you want to bet they were watching us through these?" Jessica said as she held up the binoculars. "Any bets? And why's the deck so wet anyway?" She then asked. "You guys spill something?"

#

After dinner that evening, I went for a short walk with my Aunt. "Don't be gone too long," Jessica told us both. "There's a fun naughty little game I thought we could all play later," she told us. "We're making up some Jell-O shooters for it now."

"Sounds fun," Aunt Jackie said. "And I promise, we won't be gone too long, just long enough," she grinned broadly, and then took me by the hand leading through the woods along the deer trail towards the beach.

"Well...don't wear him out either!" Jessica called out at us as we disappeared, laughing as she did so.

I followed behind as Aunt Jackie led me down the trail, suddenly veering off heading in another direction. We soon reached another clearing where we stopped briefly.

"Years ago when your grandfather first bought this land, his intention was to build a small little cabin right here. But as you know, he died before he could ever do that, and your dad eventually built the other one where it is instead. But I wanted to bring you here to this place to show you something," she told me, and then led me off towards the tree line on the opposite side of the clearing. Moments later we arrived at an old tree stump that had been cut perfectly leveled. Behind it stood another majestic tree and I noticed that there were two nylon ropes hanging down from it. Aunt Jackie took them handing them to me. "Here, hold these."

I did so, watching now as she slipped out of her jeans and the all too familiar denim work shirt she always wore. Not surprisingly, she was braless beneath it as she soon revealed her still magnificently shaped breasts. Although it was beginning to cool in the late afternoon, it was still just warm enough that being naked outside wouldn't be uncomfortable, though I noticed her nipples had already hardened. I wondered briefly if that was indeed from the sudden caress of the mountain air, or her being aroused, though most likely a combination of both.

She turned smiling at me. "Now, tie both of my wrists while I finish the story," she said standing on the tree stump now which was buttressed up against the tall living tree she leaned against,

As I began tying her wrists with the rope as she'd asked, I felt my erection already growing in curious excitement at what we'd soon be doing here.

"This is the spot where your mother and I used to come, hide, and watch as our dad and mom fucked, here on this very stump."

"Really?" I said then seeing it in my mind, though I barely remembered my grandfather now as I'd been so young when the two of them had died.

"Oh yeah," she grinned as I finished securing her. "It was really exciting to watch them as they did, mom tied just as your doing to me, standing here on this very stump while dad fucked her while she stood here. Eventually when your mom and dad married, Darla and I showed your father this place, and sometimes he'll bring us both here, tie us up and fuck us, taking turns at it." Aunt Jackie told me. "Anyway, I wanted to share the tradition with you," she finished just as I did.

I was hard as a rock, which I quickly proved to her, slipping out of my own clothing with lightening speed, seeing her somewhat suspended there now having secured the ropes, her hands now well above her head, her breasts naturally lifted which I began toying with as she stood there.

"Oh yeah, tease me," she begged. "Touch me in any way you'd like, spank me even," she added waiting for my response.

She turned, offering me her backside, which I then hand slapped though not too terribly hard when I did it, though the slap on her twin ass cheeks sounded loud even then.

"Harder!"

I did it again, a little harder this time, now seeing the redness of my hands imprint on one of her cheeks.

"Again! On the other one!"

Once again I spanked her, the sound seemingly louder this time, though the redness matched her first spanked cheek.

"Slap my tits!"

"What?"

"You heard me, slap my tits too!" she now demanded.

I took a little off it, slapping one of them, watching her breast woggle somewhat after the impact.

"Again, and trust me David, as aroused as I am at the moment, it really doesn't hurt, not in a bad way. Now...do it again."

I did so, slapping her other tit, likewise watching it woggle briefly, then hit the other one again doing the same thing.

"Yes!" she groaned appreciatively. "Now, come over here and fuck me!"

Standing on the stump as she was, she was right at the perfect height, stepping up to her, I decided to tease her a bit more, suddenly remembering what my mother had told and shared with me, grinning to myself as I approached, taking my cock in hand which I now began rubbing against the outside of her lips, caressing them, teasing her, teasing her clit.

"Oh fuck that's nice!" she moaned straining against the ropes holding her hands as I continued gliding my prick up and down her wet split, slapping it against her clit, spreading her lips apart with one hand while I did.

"Fuck me!" she demanded once again. But I wasn't about to, not yet anyway, I had something else in mind I wanted to do before doing that, and I then knelt down in front of her, hinting at what was to come as I touched her clit with my tongue, tickling it.

"Oh yes...yes! YES!" she cried out feeling it as I did so, then adding a finger, then a second, finding her sweet spot as I began walking my fingers gently back and forth against it, only then looking up into her eyes, seeing her expression, the knowing look. "She told you didn't she?" Jackie grinned broadly.

I laughed, "Remember the wet deck?" And then she laughed.

"Oh fuck, I should have known," she stated as I began sucking her hard precious clit even more firmly now, my fingers beginning to stroke her precious spot feeling her squirming against me, the pull of the ropes around her wrists as she strained them.

"Oh fuck, David...David! I'm going to cum!"

Still sucking her clit, I felt the force of the explosion hit me squarely in the face. Though I had expected, even anticipated it, it still took me by surprise. Catching her sweet essence in my mouth, there was still too much of it. I leaned back, her streamers still splashing against me as I continued to pummel my Aunt's cunt with my fingers, now taking delight in her warm juice as it continued to spurt, bathing me.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, the sound of her pleasures filling the night sky. Only then did I stand, once again placing the head of my prick at her opening, shoving it in even as she continued to cum, and continued to squirt.

"Had a feeling you two would be here, especially once I heard her screams," I heard mother saying as she walked up behind me, the feel of her naked flesh pressing against me, effectively sandwiching me between the two of them. I felt her hand reaching around, down, grasping my cock with each thrust, her fingers now twiddling her sister's clit as I did, occasionally feeling them as she grasped me, fondling before reinserting my prick back inside my Aunt.

"And I'm sure we'll have additional company soon too," Aunt Jackie stated as I continued fucking her, feeling my own pleasure rapidly building, mom's hand now rubbing my prick up and down my Aunt's slick sloppy split.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum," I warned already feeling the surge as I spoke, looking down now as I saw the first spurt of my cream explode from the head of my prick, covering Jackie's clit as mom continued milking it, pumping out more, covering her lips in a voluminous cascade of creamy white fuck butter.

Spent, I stepped back half staggering as I did. Mom, now kneeling in front of my Aunt, her sister, and began lapping up the sticky mess of my cream that coated and covered her cunt. Jackie moaned pleasurably as mom did so, and then laughed looking up.

"Told you!" she said laughing even harder now as I looked in the direction she was, and grinned myself upon seeing the entire family heading this way. But even funnier, they all carried folding chairs, and also noted that Darlene seemed to be balancing a tray as well, which could only be the Jell-O shooters they'd made earlier.

"Looks like we're going to be here a while," Jackie said as dad came over and began undoing my Aunt's wrists.

"Your turn?" he then questioned my mother as she excitedly shook her head yes.

#

Our time at the lake flew by all too quickly. Days later, it was time to leave, though we'd spent that last night pleasurably enjoying one another in ways I could only dream of. The following morning we sat down as a family around the table, enjoying one last breakfast together before packing up and getting ready to leave.

"So when's the big day Jessica?" Aunt Jackie asked her. Jack's was still several month's off yet, though he too would be working towards that himself.

"Two months from now," she answered. "Maybe..." she added with a cautionary response.

"Why maybe?"

"Because after everything we've enjoyed, experienced and shared here this week, I don't want to go without knowing it again," she answered simply. "And I think it's only fair that I tell Mike about this before we are. If he's freaked out by it, which he may very well be, then I now know it's something I can't settle for, as I have every intention of coming up here again next summer, with...or without him."

One of the things we had all discussed previously during the week, was plans to come here again of course, something Aunt Jackie had also insisted on doing, scheduling her own vacation around it, though for two full weeks next time. We'd also agreed as a family, that though we had all enjoyed and shared this time together here, we also knew and were aware, that back in the real world, we'd all have to act and conduct ourselves like any other family. Also agreeing to refrain from any further intimate contact with one another, saving it for here, for this place only. Though in a way, it would make it, and keep it even more special when we did.

"Ditto that," Jack added after hearing Jessica's decision. "Though I think Patricia might be more inclined to go along with it, along with us once she's a member of the family," he said. "I happen to know that in the heat of the moment, she's shared a few things with me, things that she and her brother Tim used to do together. And though it's been a very long time since they have, she did tell me she still looks back on those times with a great deal of fondness. So once I explain everything to her about us, about all this while we're here...especially here, she just might be so inclined to go along with it all."

Though neither Darlene nor I had any ongoing permanent relationships ourselves at the moment, we too both agreed and knew that one day we'd most likely have to deal with that same situation ourselves. But for the time being at least, that was a worry and concern for another day.

Right now, we were already looking forward to next summer.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers