Family Gatherings Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For your information Dad, Melanie and I already explained that it would probably be best if he headed home. Since this is our last night here, we wanted to make sure we had time to spend with the family. Plus, we didn't want him to get corrupted by your wicked ways." Katie said in a tone that was irritated, amused and flirty, all at the same time. Steve's blush deepened and Melanie just started to laugh.

"Yes, well, I just wanted to thank everyone for inviting me over tonight. The whole week has really been one I will never forget. It may very well haunt my dreams forever, not to mention create a rather unrealistic expectation for my own future family gatherings." Steve said in all seriousness, everyone else in the room suddenly becoming very quiet, before Katie, Melanie and Steve all started to laugh.

"Oh god, the looks on your faces. Priceless!" Melanie said, leaving Steve's side to drop onto David's lap. David still had a stunned look on his face as the rest of us burst out laughing as well.

"Steve, we most definitely deserved that. Well played sir, well played." Ron said, getting up to shake Steve's hand.

"I'm going to escort Steve back to his car, he parked in his normal employee parking space on the other side of the park." Katie said, lacing her arm through Steve's. We all said good-bye to Steve and wished him good luck in the future, along with a few other more graphic comments.

"Well little girl, care to share with the rest of the family?" David said to Melanie, who was still perched in his lap.

"Normally I'd be happy to share all the details, but somehow it just doesn't seem right. All I will say is that even though his equipment might not measure up to average in this room, the boy has some surprising skills. That and I think Katie might actually be smitten." Melanie had a cute splash of pink on her cheeks from her blush and a surprisingly shy look on her face.

"See, I told you that boy had some hidden depths." Cathy said with a smile. We continued to prod Melanie for more details, not really expecting her to divulge any. Once her silence was assured we started speculating ourselves on what might have taken place in the room. Each suggestion became more and more outlandish, not to mention most likely physically impossible.

We were all laughing and talking when Katie finally returned to the cottage, almost twenty minutes later, with a huge grin on her face and a drop of cum on her chin.

"Honey, you missed a spot," Melanie said, getting up and licking the drop off Katie's chin, causing her face to go bright red. The rest of us just cracked up.

"Well, anything you'd like to share with the family honey?" Cathy asked as the big grin returned to Katie's face.

"No, I already swallowed the rest of it!" Katie said, sticking her tongue out at her mother. "Actually, you know what; I think I'd rather keep the details to myself. All I'll say is that the boy has some surprising skills." That set us off again, leaving Katie with a cute and confused expression on her face until Melanie explained she had said the exact same thing.

"Okay, that's fine. I didn't like the thought that maybe you were laughing at Steve. Besides, the good-bye blow job I gave him in his car has got me worked up again. Have you guys figured out what we are doing for the rest of the night?"

"We're doing a blind taste test, Josh seems to think he can tell us all apart just from tasting our pussies so we figured we'd put all the boys to the test." Denise said, "we just need to figure out a prize for the winner."

"Oh, I know!" Melanie yelled, her hand held up as if she was in school.

"I say the winner gets tied to the bed and has all eight ladies take their turns with him until he blows his load. I even have some nice scarves we can use." We all quickly agreed and I was especially excited. Even though Beth and I have never done it, I've always fantasized about being restrained while being used for a woman's, or women's, pleasure.

The ladies quickly settled on a format. Each guy would be blindfolded and laid out on the bed in my and Beth's room. They cannot touch whoever they are tasting with anything other than their mouth. The winner will be the one who gets the most right, in the event of a tie, the ladies would decide the winner based on performance. The guys quickly agreed and Melanie had us draw from a deck of cards to determine the order. Ron was first, followed by Craig, David, then me and Connor last.

Alicia and Katie lead Ron into the bedroom to get him ready while the other ladies removed their clothes. Needless to say it was at this point that the guys realized this may not have been the best idea. While it might be fun for the ladies, and the eventual winner, while we are waiting our turn (or for the rest to finish) and for the winner to get their prize, the other four guys have nothing to do.

"What are we supposed to do while we're waiting?" David asked. I might have expected that from Connor but not David.

"Well, the ladies don't have a problem looking after each other while there waiting on one of the guys, or if there are no guys around, or if they just want to have some fun on their own, or, well I could give a few more examples." Cathy commented, "I don't see any reason why you four can't entertain yourselves in the same way."

The other five women all cracked up and then all six of them left to go into the bedroom with Ron. The four of us just looked at each other for a minute before Connor finally spoke up.

"Well, I've already sucked one cock this week and that's more than enough for me. I'd be happy to let one of you suck me but you're all just so damned ugly!" That got us laughing and joking and throwing various insults and insinuations around again.

"Well, as the guy whose cock you sucked Connor, I'm glad you've decided not to give it another go. I'd say you sucked but you might confuse that as a compliment." I said as I was trying not to laugh too hard.

"How about a game of cards instead? Ron can take over for Craig, and so on until I'm declared the winner and get my prize." My rather bold prediction prompted another round of insults and jokes as we settled around the table to play.

About 15 minutes later Ron came out of the bedroom looking rather disheveled, and happy. Craig quickly dropped his cards and headed to the bedroom.

"So how do you think you did?" Connor asked.

"Likely not that good. I just better have gotten Cindy right or I might not be tasting pussy again for a while. At least I got a blow job out of it. I swear at one point there must have been at least four sets of lips on my cock. Not quite sure how that works but I'm certainly glad it did." Ron dropped into Craig's chair and we continued on with the game our Euchre.

Craig returned after around 15 minutes as well, telling a similar story as Ron as David headed into the bedroom. I guess the ladies decided to give us guys a little something while we were putting our tongues to good use. Craig said he knew he got Alicia right and felt pretty good about his other guesses.

When David returned I quickly headed into the bedroom. Denise closed the door behind me as I stared at the other 7 lovely ladies lounging together on the king sized bed. My cock was quickly up to full size. Denise wrapped a silk scarf around my eyes and confirmed that I couldn't see anything.

"Ok Josh, here are the rules. Each of us will take a turn, lasting one minute, in a different order than for the others, after each pussy you'll tell us who you think it belongs too. Remember, no hands, tongue only. We'll keep track of how many you have right." Melanie said as two of the ladies guided me over to the bed.

I let the women position me as they wanted on the bed and waited as I felt someone move around to position herself over my face. I took a deep breath and smiled, already knowing who it was.

"Alicia, you smell great, I can't wait to taste you again." I said as I dove into to her pussy. She gave a soft moan as I ran my tongue hard from the bottom of her lips to her clit, lapping at her very wet pussy. I felt someone fish my cock out of my pants and sucked hard on Alicia's clit as someone sucked hard on the head of my dick. I worked hard at Alicia, hoping to get her off before her minute was up.

I heard someone call time but Alicia refused to move and ground her cunt against my face instead. Maybe 15 seconds later she moaned out her orgasm and rolled off to the side. I figured by this time the girls would be getting pretty worked up and just getting a minute of attention each wasn't likely to get them off, at least not until after a few attempts.

"We'll take you answer for lady #1 to be Alicia." I heard Katie say as I felt another person position herself over my face. I didn't really get a chance to get catch their scent before my mouth was cover with a very wet, very delicious pussy. There was no doubt about this one either. I would honestly be shocked is somebody got Katie wrong. Each woman tasted good in her own way but Katie was just something else entirely.

I wasn't able to bring Katie off in a minute but I think I got her close. She apparently has better self-control than Alicia though. Katie was followed by Trish and Cindy (or so I guessed). I'll admit I was not as sure about those two as I thought I would be, I was still pretty confident. Denise was after Cindy and I was positive about that, declaring my guess right after my first lick.

I was able to bring Denise off, much too both our delights. In the meantime the others were performing wonders on my cock. They were doing an amazing job of just holding me near the edge but not pushing me over. It felt incredible and often threatened to distract me from the task at hand.

Beth was after Denise and again I had no doubt what so ever who it was. I worked hard to get her off as well but I could tell she was in one of her moods where it just wasn't going to work without some additional attention and since I couldn't use my hands I was rather limited in what I could do.

I brought Cathy to an orgasm about half way through her minute; she must have already been very close. Judging by the sounds in the room, I wasn't the only one enjoying the taste of pussy. Melanie was last (assuming I was right about everyone else) and she stayed on my face well past her minute, riding me until I made her cum, right around the same time the others pushed me over the edge. I don't know whose lips were wrapped around me when I finally erupted but I suspected it was either Denise or Beth.

After Melanie rolled off I moved to take off the blindfold but was stopped. Two of the women helped me to my feet and tucked me back into my pants before removing the blindfold and shoving me out the door. Connor entered the room before I had a chance to sit down.

"Man, four pairs of lips, one cock, who knew." I said as I picked up Connor's cards and the other guys nodded their agreement. We finished the current game and decided not to bother starting another. We grabbed some drinks and moved into the living room to wait on everyone else. We chatted and heard some very enthusiastic responses to Connor's tongue. Clearly he's learned a few things during the week.

It was about 20 minutes before an exhausted looking Connor came back into the living room and another 5 minutes before all 8 ladies, still in the nude, joined us as well.

"The good news is that all of you guessed your partners correctly. I can tell you there would have been some issues if you got that person wrong. And every one of you got Katie right, which having tasted all of the other pussies here myself, I totally understand." Cindy said with a laugh as everyone nodded, causing Katie to blush.

"Ok, here is the final order of things. Ron was last getting only 3 right, me, Katie and Melanie. Connor was next getting 5 right, Alicia, Katie, me, Beth and Trish. David also had 5 right, Cathy, Katie, Melanie, Denise and Trish. Craig had 6 right, getting me and Cathy confused. And the winner, unfortunately just as he predicted, was Josh getting all 8 right, 3 by scent alone." Cindy finished and I stood up to take a bow, looking for applause but getting a few coasters and other items thrown my way.

"Now fellas, no need to be sore losers. So, are we awarding the grand prize now, or waiting for a bit?" I asked cheekily, earning me a smack on the back of my head from Beth.

"Oh, you're getting it now. We're all too worked up after that to wait any longer." Melanie said, causing the other ladies to laugh. "We decided to make a slight modification to the plan though. The first four ladies to orgasm will come out here, as they finish, to entertain the other guys. The last four will stay with you until you finally blow." I had no problem with that at all.

Denise and Beth led me into the room and stripped me out of my clothes. All 8 ladies crowded around me, caressing and stroking and tugging and pinching for a few minutes until they lowered me onto the bed. My hands and feet were quickly secured with the scarves that Melanie had brought with her.

"Now you just lay back and enjoy this. I mean, how many chances do you get for a nine-way with 8 women and yourself?" Beth said as she slid onto the bed next to me.

The women decided to start with some light torture, meaning they decided to put on a show and not touch me. Beth and Denise got into a wonderful looking 69 on my left side while Katie and Melanie did the same on my right. I strained against my bonds but could quite reach either of the couples. Trish and Cathy stood and the end of the bed with Alicia and Cindy. All four were facing me with Trish behind Alicia and Cathy behind Cindy. Trish and Cathy were slowly caressing and feeling the younger ladies breasts, pulling and pinching there nipples, occasionally reaching a hand down to stroke their wet slits. Alicia and Cindy had their legs spread, allowing me to see their moist pussies.

The whole thing was thrilling and excruciating at the same time. I was dying for some contact and my cock was throbbing in need. I was half afraid that I'd blow my load the second someone touched me. The ladies were very much enjoying themselves and I was starting to think they were going to just get themselves off and leave me tied to the bed. Before my worst fear came true (I know, such problems to have...) the ladies broke apart and repositioned themselves.

The 8 beautiful women surrounded me and started to kiss various part of me, but still no one touched my now painfully throbbing cock. If not for all the times I've already came during the week, I suspected I would have shot off already. Denise was kissing all around my chest, avoiding my attempts to kiss her myself. Beth and Katie were kissing along my arms, which I've always enjoyed. Trish, Cathy, Alicia and Cindy were kissing various parts of my legs and Melanie was kissing all around my cock and balls but not quite making contact.

They did this for maybe an hour, or at least it felt like the sweet torture lasted that long. In reality it was maybe a minute, before they moved again. This time Alicia moved up and lowered her sweet pussy over my face. I dove in like a starving man, finally happy to be able to do something. I felt two people straddle my left leg, then my right. I could feel the heat and wetness of their pussies as they started to grind themselves on my bare legs, Alicia lifted herself up for a moment so I could see Beth and Trish grinding my left leg while kissing and fondling each other's breasts. Cindy and Katie were doing the same thing on my right.

Alicia covered my face once again, I resumed my assault on her soaked pussy, sucking her hard clit into my mouth, nipping at it slightly. Someone loosened the bonds holding my arms slightly to give me a little more freedom; however, it wasn't enough to reach Alicia, who was now grinding hard on my face. I felt two ladies position themselves over my hands and was relieved when I felt their wetness press against my fingers.

I did my best to manipulate and pleasure the women, although I was still fairly limited in what I could do. The last woman present finally placed a hand on my dick, stroking a few times before sucking it into her mouth. It was a gentle blow job, not really designed to get me off; just meant to keep me building slowly. Given my level of excitement, I wasn't sure how successful that would be.

Despite my thought of quickly blowing my load, I found myself distracted from the need to cum by trying to concentrate on pleasuring the three women I was actively touching. I could tell Alicia was getting close, but didn't really have a sense for how things were going for the ladies on my hands. I didn't feel like I could give them what they needed to cum. A couple of minutes later, Alicia pushed down hard on my face and cried out as she came, collapsing to the left side as she came down from her release.

I looked down to see Melanie softly sucking at my dick. Denise was fingering Melanie's pussy as she herself rode my right hand. Cathy was working my left hand. Melanie abandoned my cock and took up Alicia's position on my face. I dove into her very hot and very wet pussy, desiring nothing more than to make her come.

I felt Cathy leave my left hand and before I could even register what was happening, she sat down on my very hard cock, impaling herself as deep as possible. Beth and Trish were moving quicker on my left leg and it wasn't long before both came hard, splashing my leg with their juice. I tried to move and flex my leg when I felt their weight move off it. Two sets of hands started to massage the leg, much to my relief.

Cathy was starting to bounce a little harder now, and Melanie was nearing her end. I heard the door open and close and assumed the three ladies that had finished went out to the living room to spend time with the other guys. Cathy suddenly slammed down hard on my cock and shouted a surprising string of curses before collapsing on my chest. Melanie was moving her hips faster now and she to screamed as she came.

I felt the weight come off my right leg and could feel Cindy and Katie move around on the bed. Cathy and Melanie finally relinquished their positions and I could see Denise still sitting on my hand, clearly in no rush to finish. Cindy took over for Melanie and Katie assumed Cathy's position on my dick.

A sweet liquid was already streaming from Cindy's pussy and I suspected she wouldn't last long. Katie was riding me hard and she and Cindy were clearly making out as well. Denise continued her slow pace on my hand. Cindy came first, gushing a huge amount of her nectar into my mouth. It was enough that I had trouble swallowing it all. Katie picked up her pace and slammed down hard enough that it hurt before grinding herself on my pelvic bone. She went very still and emitting an almost silent scream as she came.

Denise never moved from her position on my hand, staying there until the other two left the room, leaving Denise and I alone. I was about to make a comment that they changed their plan about only the first four leaving, however, as I looked into Denise's eyes, I thought better of it.

It was at that point that I realized no one had said anything during the whole experience. The only sounds were the sounds of our fucking and sucking and licking and kissing. Denise finally moved off my hand and positioned herself over my dick. She very slowly slid the whole length into her. I watched intently as my shaft disappeared into her beautiful pussy.

"Oh, that is so much better." Denise said as she bottomed out. "So, have you enjoyed your reward so far?" she asked with a cute little grin on her face.

"It has been exciting and excruciating in equal measures. I've always wanted to try being restrained during sex, thinking it would build the excitement through the anticipation and lack of control. While it certainly did that, it was also frustrating not being able to better pleasure everyone. Maybe it would be better with just one or two people." I replied