Family Lessons Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Sharon could even finish polishing Tommy’s cock Billy had grabbed her by a handful of her long blonde hair and tugged her painfully to her feet. He shoved her against the back of his chair, bending her forwards over it to do her doggy style. Sharon was exhausted and thoroughly fucked so she didn’t have the energy to object as her stepson bent her over the chair and shoved his big cock up into her well-fucked pussy.

“Go Billy!” cheered Clint, raising his beer in a mock salute.

“Yeah buddy,” grinned Dougie, “Fuck your Mom!”

“Stepmother!” Billy corrected between grunts as he roughly fucked Sharon. One of his hands still had a handful of her hair and he pulled on it, causing her to arch her back towards him as he thrust against her. Billy pounded faster with his hips, his balls slapping against her as he rammed deep. He was fast approaching his own orgasm, extremely horny from watching all his friends have a turn with Sharon. Up until today he hadn’t been allowed to cum inside her pussy, today he planned to change that.

Keeping a fistful of soft blonde hair in one hand Billy thrust against Sharon’s ass, his cock sliding rapidly in and out of her clutching cunt. With his other hand he slapped the side of Sharon’s ass, almost as if he was whipped a horse to go faster.

“Here it comes Mom,” grunted Billy, slamming his cock deep into her. For some reason he had no problem calling her Mom, but if anyone else suggested it he would remind them she was only his stepmother. “Ahhh!” Billy’s cock surged inside Sharon’s womb, filling her with his seed. The fact it was her stepson cumming in her barely registered in Sharon’s mind, she was so overwhelmed by the sudden orgy.

Billy’s hips jerked against her in short, sharp stabs as he shot his wad within her pussy. “Oh yes! Oh fuck!” he gasped and moaned, releasing Sharon’s hair and causing her head to drop forward.

Breathing heavily, Billy remained buried in his young stepmother’s cunt for a few minutes, soaking in the pleasure of their act. He finally withdrew and Sharon went weak at the knees, stumbling slightly as he pulled out of her.

“Go get us another beer waitress,” Billy ordered her as he sunk back down into his chair.

“You’re a fucking legend Billy!” Dougie said to his friend as his mother headed obediently back out to the kitchen to serve the four teens.

“You owe me big time for this,” Billy reminded them both.

“No argument there dude,” agreed Dougie with a laugh.

There were a few minutes of silence as the four eighteen year olds drank on their current beers and returned their attention to the football game. Sharon had taken the time in the kitchen to have a drink herself and get a little cleaned up so it was almost ten minutes before she returned with their new beers. As Billy’s voluptuous, naked stepmother gave them all another beer, Clint suddenly leapt to his feet, whooping for joy.

“Touchdown Dallas baby!” he cried out, pointing gleefully at the television. The other three guys seemed a little surprised by his outburst. Clint turned to Sharon, “Get over here and start sucking bitch,” he told her. “Time for my reward this time.”

Sharon’s expression blackened a little, despite the submissive role she had found herself in she didn’t appreciate Clint calling her names.

“That’s true Mom, you have to reward him,” said Billy with a laugh before Sharon could complain.

Grinning broadly Clint sat back in the couch, sipping on his beer as Sharon crawled over and knelt on the floor in front of him. She pulled out his cock, which was limp and a little sticky from their earlier encounter and put it in her mouth, suckling on it and feeling the blood surging in. Clint rested his hand gently on Sharon’s head and let her go to work on him, this time not fucking her face as he had done earlier to sate his initial lust, but letting her do all the work.

The other three lads watched Sharon work his cock for a few minutes, but their attentions soon drifted back to the football. Sharon began to bob her head up and down on Clint’s hard shaft as she felt it grow and stiffen, filling her mouth.

“Does she take it up the ass?” Clint asked Billy after about fifteen minutes of Sharon’s oral attentions.

“Sure,” replied Billy with a casual nod and wave of his hand.

“Sweet!” exclaimed Clint, pulling Sharon’s head up from his lap and pushing her onto her hands and knee’s once again in the middle of the lounge.

Clint placed his hands on Sharon’s smooth buttocks, pulling them apart slightly and exposing the puckered hole of her ass. Clint’s cock was almost dripping saliva from the thorough mouth-job Sharon had given him and her own gorgeous body was glistening with sweat from the afternoon activities. Clint spat on Sharon’s ass for a little extra lubrication and then used the tip of his cock to spread it into her anus. Sharon gasped as she felt the thick head of Clint’s cock prodding at her asshole.

“God that’s tight,” he commented as he started to slowly push his hard cock into Sharon’s ass. Sharon moaned at his painful intrusion, her body taking a moment to relax before he could push deeper. “Oh yeah bitch!” grunted Clint as he pushed more of his cock into Sharon’s tight ass. He took hold of her by the hips and started to slowly thrust against her, beginning to fuck her ass in earnest.

Sharon moaned as the young teenager’s thick cock started to pump into her ass, each rough lunge driving her forward. With each thrust he now pushed his entire cock into Sharon’s tight anus, and his nuts slapped against her pussy. “This is fucking incredible!” gasped Clint as he squeezed his cock into her again, her extended oral work over coupled with her sweet ass meant he was already close to orgasm.

Clint started to roughly pound Sharon’s ass, moaned louder and louder. “Ahh!” he let out a sudden grunt and shoved his cock to the hilt into Sharon’s ass. His buttocks twitched as he unloaded into the kneeling blonde, groaning and gasping. “Oh shit!” he grunted, his fingers sinking into Sharon’s ass as he spent himself completely. Clint pulled out of Sharon’s tight rear passage, his cock glistening. Sharon fell forward, breathing heavily.

“I can’t believe I fucked your stepmother up the fucking ass!” Clint said to Billy, beaming with pride.

“I’ve gotta have a turn at that!” exclaimed Tommy as he got up and pushed Clint aside. The eager young man lifted Sharon’s hips back up, pulling her ass in towards his crotch. His cock was already hard from watching Clint have his way with the mature blonde so he lined the head of his erection up with Sharon’s well lubricated anus, not caring that he was having sloppy seconds. “I hope your ass is ready for me Mrs Johnson,” Tommy told her. Sharon did not bother to mention that Clint’s cock was considerably bigger than young Tommy’s so she was more than ready.

Tommy gave a deep throaty moan as he pushed his cock into Sharon’s ass. “Fuck! You’re right Clint, this is great!” Tommy gasped as he grabbed Sharon by the hips and started to slowly pump into her ass. He looked down, enjoying the sight of his hard cock sliding in and out of the beautiful woman’s asshole. He couldn’t believe that the woman he had such a crush on was actually letting him fuck her up the ass!

“Don’t mind if I join in there do you?” asked Billy as he stood up and walked towards Sharon’s front end.

“Hell, she’s your mother,” Tommy replied with a chuckle as he pumped away eagerly at her ass.

“Stepmother,” corrected Billy as he sat down in front of his stepmother. Sharon expected him to pull her mouth down onto his cock, but instead he laid down and slid underneath her. Billy shuffled all the way down so that his cock was lined up under Sharon’s pussy. He reached up and pulled her down towards him, Tommy having to sit back further on his heels to remain buried in her ass as Sharon was pulled down.

“Hey you fag!” joked Tommy, “Your fucking dick poked me!”

“Shut up jackass!” snapped back Billy as his cock found Sharon’s pussy and slid up into her. Sharon let out a loud groan of pleasure as she felt both of her holes suddenly filled with eighteen-year-old cock.

“Oh God!” gasped Sharon as the two young men, slightly awkwardly started to thrust into her. She felt completely and utterly jam-packed with cock.

“Jesus Christ!” murmured Dougie from the couch. “Never thought I’d see fucking double penetration outside a fucking porn movie!”

“Her mouth’s free Dougie,” suggested Tommy as he fucked away at Sharon’s asshole. This was all so fantastic, Tommy’s cock was harder than it had ever been.

Dougie didn’t have to be asked twice. He almost ran over to Sharon’s face, lifting her head up in both his hands and feeding his long cock in between her lips. Sharon immediately started to suck at Dougie’s cock as he began to slide it in and out across her hot tongue. “Triple timing!” Dougie laughed as the three boys worked Billy’s stepmother over.

For the next few minutes no one said a word, the room filled with slapping flesh and groans of pleasure as the three teenagers pumped away at Sharon’s respective orifices, lost in their own gratification.

Tommy was the first to lose it, he let out a loud moan of pleasure and rammed his cock deep into Sharon’s ass, his whole body shaking as he came, pumping a second load of sticky cum into Sharon’s ass. “Oh fuck Mrs Johnson! I’m cumming!” Tommy cried, rapidly emptying himself. “Oh yeah!” he breathed, slowly pumping into her ass as he finished his climax. He pulled out reasonably quickly, his cock very sensitive to the fact he could feel Billy’s cock pumping her pussy through the thin membrane separating them.

Dougie gave Sharon’s mouth a few more thrusts and then stepped back away from her as well, letting Billy have his stepmother all to himself.

“You know, we’re actually missing a pretty good game of ball here,” Clint pointed out to Dougie as the other boy returned to his seat on the couch.

“Fuck the football,” scoffed Dougie, “look at that bitch go!” He pointed to where Sharon was riding her stepson, he big tits jiggling as she bounced up and down on his cock, no longer constrained by the other two dicks inside her.

Billy reached up and started squeezing and playing with Sharon’s big tits, his hips hunching up off the lounge floor to meet Sharon’s bounces. Billy abruptly stopped pumping up and pushed Sharon off him, climbing up to stand in front of her.

“Come on guys,” he called to the other three. “Circle jerk time!”

Clint was immediately up standing next to Billy, his cock in hand pointed at Sharon as she remained obediently kneeling before them. Tommy and Dougie were a little slower, Tommy’s cock limp as he’d just finished shooting his load.

All four teenagers started to stroke their cocks, pointing them at Sharon. The lovely blonde leant forward and licked the head of Billy’s cock as he rapidly jerked on the shaft, her tongue swirling around the sensitive head and causing her stepson to moan. She then turned to Clint beside him and sucked the head of his thick cock into her mouth, the slightly foul taste of his cum and her ass still present. While Sharon bobbed her head over Clint’s cock, behind her Dougie reached down and grabbed her hand, bringing it to his own cock. She immediately started to stroke his cock, giving him a clumsy handjob as she sucked Clint’s growing cock.

“My turn!” said Tommy, grabbing Sharon’s head and pulling her off Clint’s cock. He then fed her his own, still limp cock which she immediately began dutifully suckling on.

“You guys almost ready?” asked Billy with a slight moan.

“Close,” agreed Clint as Sharon’s free hand rose to work on his cock.

“Oh fuck that’s good!” gasped Dougie as Sharon swapped cocks, leaning over to suck the tall lanky teens erection.

“Get ready Mom,” groaned Billy, his hand a blur on his cock. Sharon gave one last long suck on Dougie’s cock before she sat back on her heels, closing her eyes and opening her mouth, ready to receive the four boys loads.

“Drown her in it!” grunted Clint. He gave a strangled grunt as his cock burst, his load shooting out and striking Sharon on the side of her cheek. “Oh yeah!” he gasped, another rope shooting her in the forehead. Beside him Billy gave a moan of his own as he also unloaded, his cum shooting more accurately, going directly into Sharon’s open mouth. Sharon moaned as the two boys drenched her in their loads.

Tommy, who was only partially erect, far to worn out from his previous explosion in her ass to actually cum now, stepped back, breathing heavily and watching Clint and Billy cumming on Mrs Johnson.

Off on her other side Dougie was stroking rapidly at his hard cock, but was unable to cum.

“Oh yeah! That was great!” gasped Clint as he finished milking his load onto Sharon. She opened her eyes, sensing the boys were done and then sucked first Billy, then Clint into her warm mouth, washing their spent penis’s clean with her tongue.

“You limp dicks,” Clint laughed at Dougie and Tommy as he got his cock cleaned off in Sharon’s willing mouth.

“Alright, go get cleaned up Mom,” Billy told her as he sat back down on his chair, breathing heavily.

The four teenagers all sat back down to watch the end of the football game, their cocks spent and lust sated.

“This has been the best football game ever!” Clint enthusiastically told his friend Billy.

“Hell yeah!” agreed Dougie. “So can we come around next week to watch the football?” he asked. He was still a little horny and frustrated that he hadn’t been able to cum during the circle jerk.

“Nah, my Dad will be home next week,” Billy replied.

“Bummer.”

They watched quietly for the next ten minutes or so and Sharon returned, all cleaned up and started to clear away their empty beer bottles. Tommy called her over to him and pulled her down onto his lap and he began to casually play with her big tits, squeezing and fondling them as he half-heartedly watched the football game.

The game was almost over and twenty minutes later the full time hooter sounded.

“Well, we’d better get going now Billy,” said Clint, yawning in contentment.

“Yeah I guess so,” Dougie said with some disappointment. “Any time you want to do this again just let me know though dude!”

Billy chuckled. “Will do.”

They got up and Billy showed them to the door. “Are you going to come and say goodbye Mom?” Billy asked Sharon who was still sitting on Tommy’s lap enduring his eager groping.

“I haven’t finished using her yet!” complained Tommy as Sharon started to get up, extracting his hands from her breasts.

“Shut up Tommy!” snapped Billy as he led Dougie and Clint to the front door.

“Thanks again Billy,” said Clint.

“Hang on,” said Billy. “Mom, you should kiss them goodbye first,” he said to his naked stepmother.

Sharon nodded docilely and stepped over to Clint, putting her arms around his neck and pressing her lips softly to his. She intended to just give him a quick peck, but Clint was having none of that. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her tightly against him as his tongue slid hungrily into her mouth. Both his hands slid down to cup and squeeze her lovely firm ass as he lustfully French kissed her. After a full minute of plunging his tongue down her throat and kneading her ass he finally released her and she moved on to Dougie.

Dougie was a little more reserved. He merely ground his hard crotch against her thigh as his tongue ploughed her mouth.

“That’s not right,” Billy said with a frown once Dougie finished his kiss. “You should kiss their dicks goodbye, not their lips. After all it was their dicks that were entertaining you all evening.”

Sharon begged to differ on just who was entertaining who, but she didn’t argue with her stepson. Instead she went meekly to her knees in front of Clint, pulling out his very limp and spent cock. She lifted it in her soft hand and pressed her full lips to the head, soundly kissing him.

“You can do better than that,” urged Clint. Sharon sighed, she had a feeling she wasn’t going to get away with it that easily. The kneeling blonde parted her full lips and sucked Clint’s soft penis into her mouth, bathing him with heat and slurping noisily.

“Oh yeah, that’s the stuff!” groaned Clint in satisfaction, reaching down and stroking the top of her head. Sharon slurped away at Clint’s cock for a full minute before she finally released him and hobbled over on her knees to Dougie.

When she reached inside the taller boys pants his cock burst out at her, slapping against her cheek, fully erect.

“Oo, go Dougie boy,” laughed Clint as he saw his friend’s raging erection.

Dougie gave a deep moan as Sharon gave the throbbing head of his cock a wet kiss and then sucked him into her mouth. Her hand stroked at the base of his hard cock as she bobbed her head over the end, sucking heavily and noisily.

“Oh yeah, that’s great Mrs Johnson,” Dougie breathed, resting one hand on the top of her head and thrusting his hips to push his cock deeper into her mouth. “Suck that thing,” he gasped, pushing her head down further onto his cock.

Billy and Clint watched on with mild amusement as Dougie grabbed Sharon’s head in both hands and started to fuck her face roughly, Billy’s busty stepmother almost gagging on Dougie’s long cock. “Oh yeah!” grunted Dougie, desperate to relieve the growing urge in his loins. He thrust his cock deep into Sharon’s sucking mouth, each thrust slapping his balls into her pretty chin.

When he could take it no longer Dougie let out a roar of pleasure, his cum flooding into Sharon’s mouth, causing her to swallow frantically. Dougie thrust his cock deep as he shot his load, clutching her blonde head hard to his crotch as he gave a satisfied moan, finally spent.

“Okay..we can go now,” Dougie said to Clint, breathing heavily as he pulled his cock out of Sharon’s mouth.

Clint laughed and slapped his friend on the shoulder, “Okay then, let’s go stud.”

Billy closed the door behind his departing friends and headed back into the lounge with his sexy stepmother trailing behind him.

“Is it alright if I spend the night here?” Tommy asked as they returned.

“Sure buddy,” Billy said with a smile. “I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun…”

to be continued…