Family Paradise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," she stated giving everyone a kiss goodnight, and then falling in behind me as we made our way back down the trail again, passing by the now much calmer sea of nudity all laying about, though some still moving, still somehow engaged, not quite ready to give it all up yet.

"Wonder where the other girls are," Stacy questioned as we quietly stepped by.

"Almost afraid to ask," I said actually stepping over one woman, who I only then recognized as one of the Polynesian dancers we'd seen performing at the Luau earlier that evening...or rather the night before as I now thought about it.

We made it back to my bungalow, stepping inside, both surprised to see Chris laying there in my bed waiting for us.

"About damn time," she grinned. "I've been waiting for you."

Stacy and I looked at one another and laughed.

"Oh hell...no plans for today anyway," I told her. "We can sleep away the rest of the day if we want to."

"Maybe so," Stacy tossed. "But my poor little pussies a bit tender at the moment. Not used to doing that just yet, so I may have to take a rain check myself here anyway."

"Nonsense," Chris told her. "All it needs is a little tender loving care. So come here honey...let big sister take care of that for you."

As tired as I honestly was, I was more than happy to let the girls play doctor, as within minutes, I was sound asleep, peacefully drifting off to the sounds of my little sister's soft sweet joyful moaning.

**

I had never been much of a golfer, and as such, had no desire to take the launch back over to the resort the following day. And besides, I was still exhausted and a bit hung-over from the night before. Dad and David however were both avid golfers, and had been looking forward to playing eighteen holes on the championship course they had over there. They were both gone, and no doubt already teeing up by the time I awoke, surprised to some extent to find myself alone when I did. I had honestly expected to wake up sandwiched between Chris and Stacy, neither one of which was there as I stretched, yawned, and then reached down scratching myself. The sun was already well up as I stepped into the outside shower, rinsing off god knows what before heading off in search of everyone else.

I figured that by now, as late as it was already, I'd more than likely find them all gathered together at the main bungalow. Sure enough, they were, though I was somewhat relieved to see that most of them hadn't been up for much longer than I'd been. Though Stacy and Chris both looked like they had at least caught up on some sleep, looking a bit more relaxed and fresh, Jessica looked like something the cat had dragged in. Her hair was still fairly messy, having not even put a comb or a brush through it yet. And mom didn't look much better, though I didn't very often see her without makeup like she was now. Everyone quietly sipping coffee together as though the slightest sound would sound like a volcano erupting right about now.

"Coffee?" Stacy asked upon seeing me, almost in a whisper, still trying to hide a bit of a smile as she redirected my glance back towards mom. "Still trying to figure out if she's alive this morning," she added to that in an even lower, quieter tone of voice. Chris however wasn't quite as caring as Stacy had been, speaking up normally, though she received a hard glare from both Jessica and mom when she did that.

"Didn't feel like hitting any balls this morning huh?" Chris asked handing me a freshly brewed cup of coffee.

"Not my thing. Stroking them maybe...hitting them? No," I answered simultaneously thanking her for the coffee. I turned towards Stacy who was sitting next to me. "And how're you doing sis? How's your pussy feel?"

Any other time, such a question wouldn't have even been asked, before now anyway. And yet now, it seemed the most natural question in the world to be asking her under the circumstances.

"A bit tender perhaps," she giggled quietly. "But certainly ready, willing and able to go again," she soon added to that, even bringing a smile to mom's face upon hearing her say that.

"As tired as I am...I've still got a bit of an itch myself too," she smiled, though groaning simultaneously, lowering her own voice in speaking again as though the sound of actually speaking annoyed herself. "Once this headache goes away anyway."

"You know the best thing for a headache, is a good old fashioned orgasm," Chris offered.

"Really? You're kidding right?"

"No really. I read that it is, and then tried it out for myself. Unfortunately, most people don't feel much like having an orgasm when they have a headache, so they don't even attempt to try. As for myself...that's one of the reasons that neither Stacy nor I have one this morning, unlike the two of you," she said looking over at Jessica, who was looking even more miserable now as she continued to sit there. "We gave each other a very nice one earlier this morning."

"And where was I during all this?" I asked curiously.

"Right beside the two of us...snoring away. We were actually hoping you might wake up and join us, but we let you sleep instead, though like I said...we certainly managed to have a good time without you."

I laughed. "So you woke up doing, what you were doing when you went to sleep."

"Something along those lines," Chris agreed. "I have to admit, if I didn't like cock so much, I'd be half tempted to totally go the other way, especially as good as Stacy is at eating pussy."

"Yeah?" Mom spoke up, eyes interested as she looked over at her. "You really were serious about the orgasm thing yes?"

"Oh yeah, like I said...best thing ever for it, certainly works for me anyway."

"How about it Stacy? Feel like helping your mother out here?" She asked.

Stacy grinned. "Sure thing mom, how about you lay back that lounge chair there, and let me see what I can do for you."

Mom did that, undoing the robe she actually had on, confirming the fact she was still naked beneath it. Propping her head up just a little so she could still watch, Stacy knelt on another of the lounge cushions, positioning herself between mother's legs.

I sat still sipping my coffee, watching the two of them now, and found myself quickly becoming aroused again as I did so. Likewise wearing a soft fluffy robe, I hadn't tied mine however, so my cock was free to grow and expand as I sat there watching this. Chris and Jessica certainly noticed, Chris even reaching over at one point to give it a bit of a fondle herself. In the meantime, whatever magic Stacy was using on mom, appeared to be working. It wasn't long before mom was squeezing and playing with her own breasts, moaning and groaning quite audibly and pleasurably now.

"See? Told you...really does work wonders," Chris smiled approvingly as we continued watching the two of them.

"Ok, I'll bite...but I'd prefer a nice hard cock right now. Brad? You interested in helping me out?" Jessica asked.

Frankly I was surprised by her request. Throughout most of this, she and I had actually had very little contact. Even when things had opened up sexually amongst all of us, she and I had seemingly continued on with our mutual dislike of one another. So hearing her asking me to fuck her was an unexpected, unanticipated surprise.

"Sure...where and how would you like to?" I asked. She answered by simply standing up, dropping the robe she'd been wearing, now naked as well. Coming over, she merely straddled my lap as I sat there in my chair. I even had to place my coffee cup back onto the table lest I spill it on her. In seconds, I felt her somewhat dry, not yet lubricated pussy trying to force itself down over my not quite hard member. Though it wasn't long before she managed it, and that I was. I was soon deeply embedded in Jessica's cunt for the very first time. She was even smiling a little too as she looked down at the two of us, now fully joined.

"You feel every bit as good as David does inside me," she complimented. Yet again another surprise. "I guess you two are pretty close in size after all," she now added to that, finally starting to move a little, now sliding up and down my shaft as she got juicier and juicier. "Do that thing to my tits, that you were doing to Stacy's," she then asked. "I liked the way that looked...never did that," she added.

"You never had both of your tits sucked at the same time?" I asked incredulously, knowing her.

"Well...not by the same person," she grinned. "Not like that anyway."

Pressing her breasts together in order to suck both nipples simultaneously was even easier than it had been with Stacy. And though her breasts were only slightly larger, they weren't quite as firm or as full as Stacy's were either. A lot more malleable perhaps as I molded, pressing them against one another, her nipples easily coming together as I quickly placed my mouth over the two of them...sucking them together.

"Hmm, that IS nice," she moaned happily, now grinding more than sliding up and down, preferring to give a bit more stimulation to her clit perhaps as she found the perfect spot and position in doing so, grinding away at my shaft. I didn't mind it so much either, making it easier for me to continue sucking on her breasts, now nursing her twin nipples quite firmly, which she seemed to be very much enjoying at the moment.

"Damn..." Chris sighed almost mournfully watching me do that. "That's the ONE thing I'll NEVER get to experience myself," she complained again. "Not to mention the fact, that I'm suddenly sitting here...odd woman out. Again." I saw her reach over, suddenly grabbing a banana from off the table out of the fruit bowl. Pulling up her chair so that she could watch all of us, she then lifted her legs, placing them comfortably on the table, spreading herself. In seconds, she was easing the banana in and out of her cunt with a nice slow easy rhythm that she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying.

Hearing mom, I glanced over towards she and Stacy. She was just then gripping the sides of the lounge chair she was in, arching her back, lifting her ass. "Oh my god! Right there! Right there! Right there!" she literally cried out, forcing my sister to rise with her as she did that, hanging on, her mouth now glued to mom's cunt like a suction cup.

"God I know EXACTLY how that feels!" Chris cried out as well, now slamming that yellow banana unabashedly in and out of herself, the sounds of her female nectar easily heard as she seemed to be producing gallons of it. "Stacy's got a tongue on her like nobody's business!"

Even Jessica was looking over and watching this now, though she was once more moving up and down on my cock like a runaway freight train. "Oh fuck, oh fuck...yes, yes...come, come!" She called out, almost urging mom to do so, as though trying to gage and time her own climax to moms, just as I now guessed, that Chris was doing, as she too began urging mom to do the same.

"Come mother, come! That's it...come mother, let it go...let us see you come," she called out just as Jessica now was, though I could already feel my sister's pussy beginning to clench and pulsate about my shaft, so I knew that only moments more now, she would be.

It was precisely then, that mother came however, once more clenching at the chair, lifting herself even higher up than before. Suddenly the sounds of Stacy gurgling, trying to keep her mouth on mom's gushing cunt even then, though failing a moment later. Reluctantly sitting back, though pleased at her obvious handiwork as mom's pussy continued to spurt what looked to be like little pulsating fountains of pussy juice, one right after the other. I sat watching this, fascinated, as she sprayed all over my sister's breasts now. Stacy even went so far as to cup one of her own breasts, leaning forward, and now rubbing and smearing this against the still gushing opening of my mother's cunt, as though trying to put a plug in the dike...so to speak.

Chris was coming now too though, as was Jessica, and then I. Like dominoes falling, one orgasm after the other being triggered by everyone else's. I felt my own release as I began spurting massive volumes of cum inside my sister's cunt. The liquefied sounds of her release, now joining mine as the squishy, frothy mixture of girl cum and boy cum mingled together, soon after running out of her in torrents, drenching my balls in rivers of creamy thick pussy foam.

And just as we'd all climaxed simultaneously, we soon collapsed, pleasantly exhausted, breaths still labored as we sat trying to collect ourselves.

"Go figure," Stacy said breaking the momentary silence. "Now I really AM horny!"

"Well...at least my headaches gone," mom announced.

"Yeah, mine too!" Jessica smiled looking a bit more normal again, though she still looked like something the cat had dragged in...and then fucked.

"Give me a minute sis," I assured her. "The day's just getting started here."

**

While everyone else ran off to actually get cleaned up and straightened up a bit, Stacy and I made our way back to the falls. Though the tiki torches remained along the path leading up to it, we were both surprised that no trace remained whatsoever of anything else. As proficiently as they'd set it all up, they had likewise taken it down again.

"Damn...I was sort of hoping the bed would still be there at least," Stacy said as we made the summit looking about, remembering the crazy evening we'd all experienced together the night before. Even looking down over the cliff-face, there was no evidence that anything had really been disturbed. "I still can't believe you literally fucked me...there," she said pointing at what was now only empty air, the platform we'd stood on no longer there of course. The realization that we really had been only a few feet away from the cliff-face as Stacy technically lost her virginity to me.

"Well at least you do have that," I reminded her. "Something that no one else can lay claim to anyway." She smiled at that, hugging me closer to her, though I moved her back just a bit, worried her sudden enthusiasm might accidentally send us careening over the falls.

"How about, we do it right here then?"

"Sounds like a plan," I told her. We soon spread out our towels into a makeshift blanket for her to lay down on. Once she had, I moved in between her legs, but not before sampling that sweet tasting pussy of hers again. I brought her to the brink of orgasm twice, not quite allowing her to succumb to it however, before finally placing the head of my dick at the opening of her still very puffy looking pussy lips. I teased her with my dick, rubbing the hard swollen head up and down her wet glistening slit, tickling her clit, rubbing the two heads together.

"Enough already! You're teasing me to death here!" She cried out, hunching up, trying to impale herself upon me if I didn't do it to her. Quick as a bunny, I speared her split, driving the entire length of my shaft as deeply into her as I possibly could.

"There. How's that?" I asked as I began thrusting smoothly and easily into her.

"Better...much, much better," she sighed contentedly. And just for a moment, I felt like we really were floating on air.

**

By the time we returned from the falls, David and Dad had returned from their golf outing. But not only that, they were currently standing side-by-side in front of mom as she knelt down there in front of them, holding and sucking their dicks together.

"What's this all about?" Stacy questioned though taking a seat nearby so she could watch.

"This is David's reward for beating me today," Dad answered her.

"David's reward? Looks to me like you're getting rewarded too dad," Stacy asked still somewhat confused, though admittedly, I was wondering the same thing myself.

"Win...win," he chuckled. "I guess in a way, I am. Though this is what he actually wanted to see his mother doing...to both of us. When I told her about the bet, she was more than happy to accommodate his wishes."

"Yeah, we can sort of see that," I spoke, still wondering however. "But...since it is a bet, what did you lose in return for David's winning...besides this." I knew the two of them better than that, and figured that there had to be more to this that what was meeting the eye here.

Dad sheepishly smiled. "Well, I did promise mom that she'd get to fulfill another one of her fantasies later if she paid up on this bet for me. And just so you know, as part of that, we've invited Bob, John, Barbra and Jill over to our island this evening, for a little fun and entertainment. Chris and Jessica have already gone off to get prepared for it, which is why they're not here now," he finished saying. He then looked at his watch. "Should be here in about an hour from now."

"So another party then..." Stacy sighed, though giggling immediately after. "I guess I should just plan on catching up on my sleep tomorrow," she added standing up and preparing to head off to join her sisters.

"Ditto that," I laughed, realizing we most likely had another long erotic, naughty night ahead of us. And though wanting to head off and get cleaned up a bit myself before everyone got here, the sight of mom sucking dad and David's cock together was too good to simply walk away from either. Admittedly, it looked damn fucking hot, especially the way she was doing it, obviously enjoying herself, though certainly pleasuring the two of them as she did it. I was honestly amazed that she could just manage to fit both of their respective cock-heads into her mouth at once, sucking them together, though usually not for too long, needing to both breathe as well as swallow. And I was using this as a way to re-prime my own pump for later this evening when the others finally arrived here. Though that begged another question as well. So far we had kept things pretty much in the family here with a few minor side-trips perhaps. Would things indeed soon go outside of that? It was an interesting thought, and one I was anxious now to discover.

But...I was even more anxious to watch as mom soon drew both dad and David to the brink of orgasm.

"Almost there son," Dad announced, grimacing just a little. "How about you?"

"Oh yeah...yeah," he agreed just about...almost...oh yeah, almost there too," he said looking down at mom, just as she removed both of their dicks, holding them and stroking them together against one another. Amazingly, they both started to cum at almost the same exact instant. Seeing the twin, voluminous spurts as mom directed their spraying cocks against herself, she was soon covered in rivers of white sticky cum, much of which was in her hair as well as in her face, not to mention a great deal of it between her breasts too.

She turned, facing me. An erotic, decadent, obscene sticky mess.

"Well? Care to add your own?" She asked. "Hurry up if you are...I need to start getting ready too."

I was damn fucking tempted. Trust me.

"Maybe a bit later," I found myself saying instead. "After the load I gave Stacy a short while ago, I don't think I'd have all that much to give you myself at the moment."

"Later, I'll have makeup on," mom said smiling through the goo. "But maybe we can plan on doing something else," she smiled trying to wink at me, though the cum more or less kept her from being able to do that.

I simply laughed, turned...and headed back to my own bungalow to get ready for the night ahead.

To be continued...

12