Family Picture

Story Info
A family enjoys each other for the Holiday.
2.8k words
4.29
143k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has always seemed a bit odd to me how a casual, off-hand remark can have huge consequences. That is exactly what happened with our family pictures.

My wife, Sarah, and I were empty-nesters. Our daughter, Gwen, was in her senior year of college on the West Coast. Our son, Tom, was a sophomore at a college in New England. Sarah and I both worked hard at staying fit, and Sarah still looked wonderful. However, our sex life was getting a bit stale. Sarah's response to that was to start experimenting with a small amount of exhibitionism, which I didn't exactly discourage.

In that vein, Sarah had decided that we should have some nude photos shot by a professional. She had investigated extensively and had found a photographer whom she assured me would be discrete and was willing to take shots that were "a little risqué." Sarah hadn't really given me much choice. We had an appointment with the photographer for shortly after Thanksgiving. I really didn't mind and thought that it could be great fun.

Things started going off the rails when we were on the phone with our daughter. I was on the extension in my study. Sarah was on the extension in the kitchen. We had just finished discussing Gwen's travel schedule to come home for the Holidays. Then Sarah opened Pandora's Box.

"Oh, dear, you will get a laugh from this. Your father and I are having some nude photos taken of us," Sarah said, apropos of nothing.

"What?" our daughter responded.

Sarah chuckled and said, "Yes, we've hired a professional photographer to take pictures of the two of us with no clothes on."

"When?" Gwen asked.

"In a couple of weeks."

"Mom, can you put it off?"

Now Sarah was perplexed. "Why dear?"

"If you wait until the Holidays, Tom and I will be home and we can all be in them," Gwen explained.

"What!?" I said a bit too loudly.

"Sure, Dad, it will be great. A naked family portrait," my daughter explained.

"Uh, NO," I responded.

"Dad, lighten up. We're all adults now. You haven't seen my bare ass since I was small. Wouldn't you like to know what it has grown into? I'm told it's pretty nice. I think it would be great to see your and Tom's dicks. Mom, wouldn't you like to see Tom's dick?"

To my surprise, my wife simply said "Hum."

Gwen continued, "It will be great fun. A bonding experience. We're related. We should know what each other look like naked."

Once again, Sarah took the decision out of my hands. "Ok dear. I'll see what I can do," she promised our daughter.

Gwen sounded thrilled. "Great, thank you. I'll call Tom. I know he'll be up for it."

Sarah came into the study after we hung up with Gwen. I was not pleased and gave her what was intended as a very stern look. Sarah put on her best, sexy smile. "Don't worry Honey. It will be fine."

My hopes that the photographer would not have any times available before Gwen and Tom returned to school were dashed. Sarah had persuaded him to shoot us the day after Christmas.

"Ten a.m., Dear," she informed me.

"Why so early on a day off?"

"It could take some time," I was cryptically informed.

Christmas Day is always a happy time, and it was great to have both of our children home. However, the impending photo session put a slightly different light on things, particularly since Gwen kept bringing it up. Tom was quiet by nature, but seemed very blasé about undressing in front of his mother and older sister. Sarah seemed totally unflustered and I was striving to maintain a stiff upper lip.

Still, the knowledge that I would be seeing my children stark naked the next day caused me to look at them a bit differently. Tom rowed crew and was in fantastic shape. He had his mother's blond hair and I had to believe that he was getting laid regularly at college. Somehow, it hadn't dawned on me before that Gwen had grown into a very beautiful and very sexy woman. Fortunately, she had inherited her mother's looks and perfect figure, and only my dark hair. Gwen was high energy, so you constantly paid her attention and, from a strictly guy perspective, she was very worth paying attention to.

That night, in bed, Sarah turned to me. "Are you ready to see Gwen and Tom naked?"

"I'm not sure," I said.

"Gwen is pretty hot, isn't she?"

"Our daughter is a very beautiful lady, yes."

Sarah laughed at my circumlocution. "Are you ready for her to see you naked?"

I sort of mumbled, "That's no big deal."

We always slept nude. Sarah grasped my dick and said, "I know one thing Gwen will think is a big deal."

As Sarah began playing with me and I responded, the idea of appearing naked in front of our naked children seemed less bad. Sarah was definitely excited, because we had our best sex in months.

I was fixing coffee in the kitchen the next morning when Gwen bounced in, a bundle of energy.

"Dad, remember that you can't wear any underwear. It will leave marks on your skin."

I turned to my daughter. "And how do you know some much about being photographed in the buff?" Gwen just smiled and flounced out of the room.

My nervousness was back in full force as we drove to the appointment. The photographer's studio was an extension on his house in one of the nicer suburbs. Fortunately, for December, it was a relatively warm day.

The photographer reminded me some of a philosophy prof I had in undergrad. Beard. Glasses with round lenses. He didn't help my nerves any.

"I must say, this is the first time that I have had an entire family posing nude together," he said. Then he hastily added, "Not that there's anything wrong with it."

The photographer had a couple of bottles of wine open and glasses on a table. "I know that it is early, but I've found that it helps people who aren't professional models break down a few inhibitions," he explained. It was early, but I had a glass as did Sarah.

Sarah was holding my hand as we finished our wine. Suddenly, we heard Gwen behind us. "I'm ready. Hurry up guys."

We turned and there was my daughter, completely nude and smiling. She was even more beautiful and desirable nude than she was dressed.

Tom broke the silence. "Sis, you look fantastic."

Before I realized it, a "wow" had escaped my lips. Sarah punched me playfully.

Sarah stepped back and began removing her clothes. Smiling more than I thought appropriate, she said "Come on boys. Time to get naked."

Tom stripped down more quickly than I. Now, it was Sarah's turn to "wow." Tom was hung.

Gesturing towards Tom's dick, Gwen asked "Bro, when did you grow that? That isn't the little peepee I remember."

Tom didn't blush. Rather, he looked at his mother who was removing the last of her clothing. "Mom, you look great too." Sarah did. She always looked great naked, but today she almost glowed.

I finally pulled off my pants. Following Gwen's instructions, I had gone commando. I turned to face my naked family, which brought another comment from my daughter. "Wow, so that's what made me! Now I see where Tom got his. It's a genetic thing. Mom, how come you only had two kids? I'd want that in me all the time."

Gwen came over to me. Smiling broadly, she said "Dad, I'm sorry, but I have to do this," and gave me a tight hug. Feeling my daughter's breasts against my chest was nice, very nice. So was the fact that she rubbed the narrow landing strip between her legs against the head of my dick.

Tom said, "We can't leave Mom out" and gave Sarah a naked hug more appropriate from a lover than a son.

The photographer ushered us into his studio. After doing something with the lights for a few minutes, he was ready for us. He shot a lot of pictures. There were individual photos of each of us in a number of poses. Nothing overtly sexy, but nothing was concealed either. Then we had several shots of the four of us together, mostly full frontal. There were shots of Gwen and Sarah, Sarah and Tom, a few of Tom and me, and what I thought was a lot of Gwen and me. Gwen had to recreate her hug for the camera. By this point, I really wasn't complaining.

I thought that we were finished, but Gwen said loudly "Mom, you and Dad were going to do some sexy ones, weren't you? Don't let us stop you."

Sarah was leading me back in front of the photographer's backdrop. Then she was hugging me. Then a kiss with both of us using a lot of tongue. Then I felt my wife's hand stroking the underside of my dick. In the background, I was vaguely aware of the sound of the camera.

Sarah knew how to get me hard quickly. I small voice in my brain said that I hadn't come here to show off my boner to my son and daughter, but Sarah's hand felt so good that I repressed the thought. Soon, Sarah was on her knees in front of me taking me in her mouth. Well before I came, Sarah looked up at me with a look that was almost enough to make me come. Then she gracefully lay back on her back on the studio floor and spread her legs.

I was past the point of no return. I mounted her, starting gently by soon thrusting hard as she began to moan. Something about the fact that we were being photographed fucking and that our children were standing there, naked, watching us made the experience more erotic. Sarah and I were both holding back some to prolong the naughty pleasure of the moment.

Finally, Sarah screamed and I exploded into her. After lying together panting for a few minutes. There was still come oozing from the head of my dick and visible between Sarah's spread legs. Damned if the photographer didn't take another picture.

Sarah looked at me, smiled, and said "Stars."

Gwen then broke the silence. "Mom, Dad that was incredible."

Looking at my children, I noticed that Tom was hard. Gwen's nipples were fully erect.

We were done. Once she recovered, Sarah offered to pay the photographer, but he said he'd send a bill. I looked at the clock. We'd been there, naked as a family, for four and a half hours.

Gwen piped up again. "We're going straight home, right? So there's no need to get dressed. Let's just grab our clothes and throw our coats on."

Sarah and Tom seemed ok with that idea. I tried to point out that Gwen's "coat" was only a jacket that stopped at her waist.

"Dad, it's not that cold out and who's going to see me just walking out to the car?"

Well, watching Gwen's beautiful ass, bare below her jacket, walk to the car was, well, special. Gwen knew it and was putting on a show.

Tom walked up to me. "Just watching Gwen can give you a hard-on, doesn't it Dad?" Yes. I had gotten hard again watching my daughter. Tom flapped open his coat to show that he was hard from watching his sister.

We got home without incident. Inside the house, Gwen pronounced, "It felt so good being naked, I'm just going to stay that way. Come on guys, we've all seen each other now. Let's all just stay naked. Talk about a special Holiday!"

Once again, my wife preempted me. "Sure, dear, that's a good idea."

So, the four of us spent the rest of the afternoon and evening naked. It certainly seemed like Gwen and Sarah both were taking every opportunity to expose themselves fully to Tom and me.

Finally, Sarah and I went to bed. "That was a pretty sexy day, don't you think?" my wife asked.

I was forced to admit that it was. "You had fun, didn't you?" she pressed.

"Yes, dear, don't tell the neighbors, but I had a great time."

Sarah giggled.

Just then, there was a knock at our bedroom door. Looking over I saw Gwen and Tom. It was dark, but it sure looked like they were still naked.

Gwen spoke up: "We thought it would be cool to sleep with you guys again, like we did when we were little kinds?"

Once again, my wife: "Of course, Dear. Come on in bed."

Tom climbed into bed next to Sarah. Gwen climbed in beside me. I reached out and touched her bare hip.

"You're not wearing anything?" I asked.

"Dad, of course not. You and Mom sleep nude. We wouldn't want to spoil that for you."

We did, sort of, go to sleep. During the night, I realized that my daughter was lightly rubbing my dick with her finger. When she realized that I was awake, she gently took my hand and guided it between her legs. I began fingering her clit. Soon, the sounds from the other side of the bed told me that Tom and Sarah were up to something too. Finally, Gwen and I really went to sleep, with her hand around my dick and my finger in her cunt.

We all awoke about the same time. There was a moment of nervous embarrassment. Then, Sarah said, "well, let's get a shower."

We had a huge shower and it was understood that all four of us were showering together. Tom and Sarah took responsibility for washing each other, while Gwen and I paired off.

I started on my daughter teasingly, washing her shoulders and then her calves. "Dad, come on." So I began washing both of her nipples. She reached up to kiss me as her hands went to my dick.

"Turn around," I said, spinning Gwen. I began washing her between her ass cheeks. My hand went progressively further between Gwen's legs so that I was soon stroking her asshole and her cunt.

I was rock hard when I heard Sarah say, "its time."

Without even toweling off, Sarah led Tom out of the shower and back to the bed room, followed by Gwen and me. Sarah lay down on her back on the bed and just said, "Tom." With that, my son was on the bed mounting my wife.

Gwen led me to the other side of the bed. She gently pushed me down, saying "I'm on top."

I got myself fully onto the bed. My daughter straddled me and lowered herself onto my dick. Gwen rode me expertly. Looking up at my daughter's beautiful breasts and stunning face, I thought this was the most special moment of my life. Fortunately, I got her off just before I came into her.

Tom and Sarah were already done. Sarah made a point of saying, "He came in me" like Tom has just given her a diamond ring.

We were now thoroughly debauched, and none of the four of us cared. I'm sure it was just flattery, but Gwen said, "Dad, I wish that the guys at college would fuck me like you do."

We cleaned up again and removed the wet sheets. We then had breakfast. Except for the fact that we were all naked, you probably wouldn't have suspected that we'd become an incestuous family and were very happy with that decision.

Later in the afternoon, Sarah and Gwen came into my study. "Honey," Sarah said, "we want to try something. Please come here."

I followed them into the front room where Tom was sitting. Gwen bent over an ottoman, spreading her beautiful ass. Sarah picked up a tube of lube and squeezed some into Gwen's asshole. Then she rubbed some over me.

"Be gentle, dear," my wife told me as I began to fuck our daughter in the ass. While I was taking Gwen in the ass, Sarah began fingering her cunt. It wasn't long before Gwen had come again and I had come in Gwen's ass.

When we were done, Sarah bent herself over the ottoman. "Tom, you think you can do that to me?"

Tom took his mother in the ass while Gwen finger-fucked her mother.

We still weren't done for the day. After dinner, as if by some pre-arranged signal, Sarah and Gwen began 69. Mother and daughter got each other off.

Gwen stood up with some of her Mother's juices on her face. Tom and I were both, of course, hard from watching the two women eat each other. Gwen announced, "Boys, your turn." Neither Tom nor I was gay, and we weren't too thrilled, but Sarah stood up and gave us a stern looked.

"Shit, ok" Tom said. He came over to me and I laid back of the couch. Tom positioned his face over my dick as I grasped his and guided it into my mouth. Actually, Tom didn't give a bad blow job and I swallowed. Gwen and Sarah were proud of both of us. Gwen gave me my reward and Sarah gave Tom his that night in bed.