Family Ties: Holiday Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning found Holly lying on top of me with a smile and she said "Merry Christmas sweetie," and gave me a kiss.

"You made last night so very special," Holly said softly. It was the best Christmas gift I could have ever been given and I am so glad we started this tradition."

We had a quickie in bed where Holly rode me cowgirl style then we got up and got dressed. After breakfast we went outside and played in the snow, made a snow man snow angles and took pictures of ourselves in front of the cabin in the snow and once we came inside we took pictures of us by the tree.

We did this so we could have visual memories to look back on and cherish over times but the most vivid images weren't the ones captured on film but what we experienced in our souls as we truly became one.

The rest of the week went well We spent most our time in bed making love and when we weren't doing that we were cuddled together naked under a blanket by the fire on the rug.

Like all good things this vacation had to come to an end but we have still kept this tradition alive even to today. We have also made up special ones for Valentine's day Fourth of July and of course our birthdays. Who would have ever thought family traditions could be so fun.:)

12