Fantasy Football

Story Info
A mature mother fancies something more.
2.1k words
4.11
196.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukfunguy
ukfunguy
65 Followers

It is funny how life can keep throwing up surprises thought Karen as she sat watching her 22yr old son's football team practice and could feel the temptation of these young bodies seeking its way through her veins.

At 45yrs old and a married mother of two, Karen had never been a highly sexual person and sex with her husband Mark had become routine and even that was when they got around to it. More recently though she had found herself experiencing urges that she was not used to and tonight was one of those occasions as she admired all those bodies running around in front of her.

She did not realise that she had drifted off into her thoughts until her son had put his hand onto her shoulder and asked if she was okay.

"Ohh yes Mike -- sorry I am fine, I had just drifted away for a minute."

"Well thanks for waiting for me, come on let's jump in the car and get home." He told her as he linked arms and pulled her to her feet.

"How about a take away tonight given that your dad and sister won't be home until later?"

"That sounds good to me." He answered.

20 minutes later and sat in the car eating Karen caught Mike eyeing up the legs of the female side of a young couple strolling past "Caught mister, you're eyes nearly popped out of your head just then." She teased.

"Well those legs are amazing."

"Yes that makes me feel old, although he looks pretty fit as well."

Mike nearly choked on his fries "Mum you're not supposed to say stuff like that!" He told her.

"Any why not?" She asked in mock horror.

"Well you are married and...."

"And what? Old?" She asked.

"Okay I didn't mean it quite like that but I guess that I do not really think of you still being attracted to other people other than Dad."

"Well don't get me wrong I have always have been and still am very much in love with your father but we all look from time to time and your father certainly still admires the young females out there but let me guess that's different right because he is a guy?"

"Hmmm yes I guess us guys probably all think like that."

"Well I reckon that I could still turn a young man's eye." She countered.

"Yeah mum but that guy passing just now was at least 20yrs younger."

"Right then I am going to take you home before you insult me any further young man." She told him smiling to indicate she was not taking it overly seriously.

That night at home Karen looked at herself in the mirror and realised that although she had a good figure the clothes she had on and her hair style just gave her that dull older mum look. Led in bed after literally another routine sex session with her husband she decided that enough was enough and that it was time to change things before she really did get too old.

A week later she had her hair done in the morning before going shopping followed for a pampering session at a local spa. On returning home she stood and admired her slim body in the mirror and then laughed at the forest that was growing between her thighs deciding that she wanted to be fully smooth. A while after she stood playing with herself in the mirror loving her new smooth self.

She opened her bag of shopping and admired the skirt and top that she had bought earlier that day. The skirt was a pleated with a check pattern and finished well above the knee, and was certainly shorter that she had worn in many years. The top was a shiny ivory one that was tight enough to show off her breasts but not tight enough to be slutty. She already had some nice lacy underwear that her husband had bought her a year ago but that she had felt to shy to wear.

Putting the whole outfit on and finishing off with some nice black tights with a diamond pattern on them felt amazingly empowering and as she again looked in the mirror she could not help but mutter a "Wow" to herself.

Getting out of the car in the car park she almost changed her mind and got back in but something kept her going and she wanted to show people and indeed herself that she could still turn the eye.

Walking up to the touchline of the pitch and sitting on bench she was aware that quite a few eyes were glancing her way including her son. Mike was the first to come over and ask her what the special occasion was but she just brushed him off with a quick excuse about trying a new outfit.

As the match finished quite a few of the lads came over to chat and were not overly shy about looking her up and down, gradually though everyone bar her son and his best mate Andy drifted away.

"Mum you look stunning, what's the occasion?"

"Well I was just thinking that it was about time I made a little effort to keep myself looking good."

"You certainly do look good!" Andy chimed in and managed to cause Karen to blush brightly.

"Are you coming back to ours charming young man?" She asked him.

"Actually mum we are heading out tonight and left our stuff at Andy's so is there any chance we can go back there to shower and change and then you drop us into town?" Her son asked with that pleading look that he seemed to have carried over from his childhood.

"Come on jump in then, Andy you better sit in the front as you are taller."

During the journey she noticed how Andy kept stealing glances at her legs and she made sure her skirt rode high enough to give him a good view.

Andy told Mike that he could grab the first shower as Karen stood admiring the views over the countryside from the lounge window. She could sense him stood not far behind as was sure he was admiring a slightly different view from her and wondered what he was thinking.

She turned around quickly to catch him a little off guard and found him bringing his eyes up over her body.

"You really have made quite a change to yourself Karen and your hair looks great."

"My hair? I thought you were looking at my legs?" She teased.

Karen turned herself back to the window daring to wonder if he would go any further and feeling both scared and hopeful that he might.

It did not take long for him to come up behind her and wrap his arms around her while placing a soft kiss onto her neck. Her sensible side suddenly tried to kick in and she told him that they could not do this, wondering to herself if she had really meant to go this far.

"Mike will be a while yet." He told her as her glided his hands up over her breasts, slowly running his fingers around the outline of them bringing her nipples to prominence ever through her bra and top. She could feel his hardness pressing through their clothes. Andy then changed position and felt him take his hands away briefly before they found her legs below her skirt.

"No we can't, we shouldn't" she softly whispered as much to herself as to Andy but all resistance was fading away as she felt his hands moving up her legs and taking the skirt upwards with them.

Before she knew it she felt her tights and knickers sliding down her legs and was half expected him to just fuck her but he surprised her as he knelt behind her and starting kissing and licking her bottom before exploring her puckered hole with his tongue. She put her hand behind her and pulled her cheeks apart giving him all the access he needed to continue exploring her ass bringing her to a series of moans before he moved to pussy bringing even more joy to her smooth heaven.

It did not take long for her to orgasm and a wave of shock and ecstasy rolled over her.

Andy stood up behind her and asked her if she was on the pill as she remained leaning on the window sill gazing out over pastureland. She was too busy thinking about what had just happened to answer him and he took that as her consent.

The feel of his cock sliding slowly into her brought her bought to reality as again he brought his hands up to slip then under her top, feeling her breasts through her bra.

"Mike will hear us." She told him.

"It's fine he will be in the shower for ages, he always is."

They fucked slowly for five minutes before Andy started pounding deep into her becoming breathless before he came deep within her releasing a stream of cum that felt like a small river to her.

Both gathered themselves after Andy pulled out leaving Karen dripping into her knickers, they had both just about got composed as Mike walked back into the lounge wearing a spare dressing gown that he kept at Andy's.

"Right I am off for a shower then if Mike has not used all the hot water."

"You're okay I did not use that much."

After Andy had disappeared up the stairs Mike noticed that his mum looked a little distracted and asked if she was okay.

"Yes I am fine." She told him and again turned to her favourite distraction point by looking out of the window.

"So why the new hair and outfit?"

"I was feeling a little old and fed up after my son's comments last week."

"But I did not mean it in a horrible way and besides you have proven tonight that you can still look stunning all the guys on the team could not keep their eyes off you."

She felt herself blushing again and almost freaked out as her son came up behind her and cuddled her.

"I am sure they prefer their young girlfriends to an old bird like me."

"I don't know mum, I reckon a few would happily try it on with you."

Karen thought about her next sentence and wondered what was taking over her mind as she debated the dirtiness of what she was thinking as she stood here in a similar situation to how things had started with Andy.

"So you think that they would like to slide their hard cocks into your mother?"

She felt him tense and his cock start to harden against her ass. The decision was made in her mind and she carried on.

"Andy has just fucked me while you were in the shower; he stood where you are stood now and slammed his hard cock into me."

She rubbed herself back against the hardness and heard her son gasp with shock.

"He filled me with cum Mike and now I want you to do the same."

"I don't believe you; he might be a flirt but he would never take things that far."

"Oh but he did, feel me and see."

For the second time that night she felt her skirt being raised and almost came there and then as she felt her sons fingers sliding beneath her tights and into her knickers quickly mixing with the cum of his best friend.

"Pull them down son."

Her tights were again pulled down as were her knickers.

"Now fuck me and fuck me hard."

She felt his hard cock slam into her wetness easily and found herself immediately comparing his size to his father and figuring that they were about the same at seven inches or so although neither were as big as Andy who felt much wider.

He only lasted a couple of minutes before he too filled her with cum, apologising for not lasting very long.

"It's okay I just wanted you here and now. I guess we had better tidy ourselves up before Andy comes back down."

"Why, he fucked you didn't he?"

"He did but I am not sure I am ready for him to know about this yet."

"Okay mum but we need to talk about what happened."

"We will, tonight though go out and enjoy yourselves."

Thirty minutes later Karen dropped them both off in town telling them both to go and get laid and getting knowing looks in return.

When Karen got home her husband and daughter were already there and both were stunned with her new look and Mark tried to take her upstairs, something he had not done in years leaving her feeling slightly guilty that she couldn't without revealing how dripping in cum she was.

She made her excuses to jump in the shower and left them both promising her husband that she would make it up to him later.

ukfunguy
ukfunguy
65 Followers