Fantasy Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy basked in the freedom to have her way with Steve and Rudy. In seconds she had both undressed, standing in front of her. "At Thanksgiving I always get asked if I want light meat or dark meat," she joked. "My answer is always, 'yes.' Why pick when you can have both?" She took both dicks in her hands. "They just have to be juicy." The men's knees buckled at the force of her grip around their members. She held each tightly in her hands, as she alternated working the throbbing heads with her mouth.

"Jen, help me with Brock and Cliff," Ally asked. Jen pulled the shorts and boxers off Brock. Ally went to work on Cliff, exposing her old friend below. "You two lay down on your backs next to each other," Ally ordered. "Lou, come over next to them."

The three men lay next to one another, with their team leader in the middle. "Why settle for one when you can feast on two," Ally said with a smile. "When I'm on Cliff, you suck Brock. When I move to Brock, you have your way with Lou. Between the two of us, let's drain these three." Ally looked at Cliff, who had already experienced what was coming. "I'm starting with you." Ally dropped her head again, downing Cliff's long black pulsating dick down her throat. Cliff let out a gasp.

Stroking Lou's dick with her left hand, Jen went to work consuming Brock's meat. It was easily the largest she had ever experienced. Back and forth, the ladies worked like well-oiled machines, relentlessly stroking and sucking the three men's dicks.

The three women worked the five men, determined to finish them off, for the first time, before the half. Ally had already had a head start on Cliff. More than anything, she wanted to drink his sweet cum as if she were drinking water from a fire hydrant. Brock was quickly losing his endurance to the non-stop double-teaming action by Ally and Jen. Lou was defenseless against Jen's large tits bouncing in front of his eyes as she simultaneously worked him and Brock. Ally and Jen knew if one went, they would have all three.

Suzy squeezed tighter as she felt the warm members in her hands thicken with impending explosion. "Cover my face," Suzy begged, jacking off their minds as her hands and mouth worked their dicks. "Who's going to be first to cover me?" she challenged. "Who's the first cum I swallow? I'll get both, but the first is always best." Suzy spoke from experience.

Dizzy with impending explosive orgasm, Rudy glanced at the large screen across the room. "The game has started," Rudy cried out, half begging, half disappointed. Groans filled the room. The men felt pride at their ability to hold out, but ached for relief.

"Damn," Jen said, tasting the pre-cum emerging from Lou's throbbing dick. Everyone knew that thirty more seconds - one more commercial - and the room would have been covered in their man-juices.

"There is still 28 seconds left in the half," Rudy added, hoping there might be one more score, any score.

All five men lay around the room in a daze, with their exposed dicks throbbing from the attention. The women all stood up, mostly covered by their clothing, except for Suzy's tits. The Broncos took a knee after the first snap, sending both teams into the locker room for halftime.

"Too bad the Steelers left 28 seconds on the clock when they scored," Ally teased. "If they took it down to the half, we'd get the whole 12 minutes to have our way with you boys."

"Instead, you get 12 minutes to recover," Jen said with renewed confidence. We're only half way through the game. We still have the entire second half."

"And if there is anything the Steelers are better at than the first half of a game, it's the second half," Suzy added.

Cocky and confident, the women high-fived in the center of the room. The first half had gone well for them. The men took advantage of the half-time break to recover. The women used the beer to clean their palates, to get ready for the next course. The men drank more beer to prepare for what was ahead.

"So Brock," Ally said with shameless cockiness. "How confident are you still feeling about this new hall of fame offense of the Broncos?"

"Game's not over," Brock answered.

"Are you willing to up the ante?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Brock asked back. "We're leaving it all pretty much out there already," he said, still awkwardly exposed from the waist down.

"Actually, we're just getting started," she quipped sarcastically. "Still believing?"

"Yeah, we are," he said for the group. "It might have been a slow start, but they're finding their way."

"I hope for your sake, it's in time," Ally taunted more.

"There's a lot of football left," Rudy attempted to answer convincingly.

"Believers. I like that," Ally encouraged, baiting them for her challenge. "How far?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Brock answered.

"Let's say winners take all, really means winners take all. In addition to everything we have already agreed to (which I am enjoying by the way)," she said taking another glance below his waist, "we wager our proposals. We all agree to sign off on the proposal of the city with the winning football team. Broncos win, you get us all night, and your proposal in the morning, no questions asked. If not, it goes the other way."

"Ally! No! What are you doing? We can't risk that?" Jen blurted out.

"There is a difference between a gamble and a sure thing," Ally said confidently. "I know a sure thing when I'm sucking on it."

Suzy laughed.

"Gentlemen, no more wasting time in that conference room tomorrow morning and for how many days after," Ally argued. "You won't get a better offer from us. Here's the deal: if you turn this down, then none of us are leaving Atlanta with anything less than my team's current proposal, period. I won't budge. The worst decision you can make is to test me on this. So, the only way you will leave Atlanta with anything other than my team's current proposal is to accept this offer. Trust your Broncos, and you could walk away with everything, if you can still walk in the morning. If there was ever a time to be manning up as Broncos fans, it is now, don't you think?"

"You men go huddle up over there and decide. The deal is only available until the end of halftime.

"Damn, that's bad ass," Suzy said.

The group of half-naked men gathered across the room to consider the proposal. Ally picked up her iPhone to snap a picture of their huddle.

"What are you doing?" Jen whispered.

"I always collect pictures of the men I bag in fantasy football," she answered. "I'll show you my collection some time. These men are as good as ours." She dropped her iPhone back into her purse.

"This could go very badly," Cliff said to the other men, still feeling the workout from the first half."

"Or it could go very well for us," Brock said.

"There is a lot of football left in this game," Steve repeated confidently.

"But not much left in us," Lou responded.

"Speak for yourself Lou," Brock answered back. "With this challenge, I'm just getting warmed up. There is no way I want to back down on this challenge or the Broncos. We will never hear the end of it. There is also no way I want to spend another day in that conference room either. We finish this tonight. Are you with me?"

"We're in," the men agreed, breaking the huddle with hands in the center.

"It's a deal," Brock answered. "Winners take all."

3rd QUARTER

The suspense was intense at the kickoff of the second half. From now on, clothing could only be lost. The men were grateful to still have their shirts. If they had chosen differently at the 2nd quarter extra point, they would already have been stripped bare.

The women were enjoying their lead and clear advantage. Any Steeler score would finish off the men's clothing and submit them to the real scoring part of the game. Ally and Jen relished knowing it would take at least two scoring possessions by the Broncos for them to be relieved of their clothing, barring a two-point conversion on a touchdown. They felt safe in the hands of the Steeler defense to prevent that rarity. Suzy didn't have the same luxury, but was glad for the advantage over the men.

Beyond clothing and sexual submission, the proposals that brought them all to Atlanta were now on the line.

"Let's finish this!" Suzy yelled as her team moved across the large screen in front of her. Pittsburgh's drive moved slowly down the field for almost nine minutes, giving the men in the room more time to recover from the first half. The Bronco's stopped the Steeler offense from another third down conversion, forcing a field goal attempt.

"Bring it," Ally yelled as the kicking team ran out on to the field. "That's all we need right now to take this game to the next level." The men knew the score was inevitable. They would be stripped by a field goal and irreversibly at the mercy of these women any time the Steelers scored the rest of the game.

"And it's good!" the announcement came from the television as the ball travelled effortlessly through the goalposts. "13 to 7 Steelers with 6:05 left in the quarter."

"It is good," Ally said at the announcement. "Men, it's time to stand up again. This game just turned an important corner." The men stood obediently, conceding the score and it's consequences. Each man's shirt came off without incident. The three mostly clothed women stood in front of their five naked male prizes.

"This is like a dream," Jen whispered.

"What did I tell you girl," Ally answered. "Stick with me and there's no telling what might happen. Ladies, the clothes are gone. It's game time. You are only limited by your imagination." Ally moved over to Rudy and Lou to mix things up. She scooped a little chocolate from the fondue into her hand and began to stroke Rudy's dick, lubricating it with the thick warm dip, before wrapping her mouth around to taste her chocolate covered banana. She moaned, as his member served the rich chocolate down her throat. She moved over to Lou, repeating the dessert.

Suzy saw the opportunity to move toward Cliff, admiring Ally's previous work. His hard ten inches dwarfed her small hands, as she massaged it to it's full potential. She wondered how it would be possible to wrap her mouth around it like a thick foot-long brat, and then shuddered at the thought of the pleasure and pain of her pussy being stretched by this monster slab of meat. "When the Steelers win this game today," she thought to herself, "I'm going to take every inch of this cock into my pussy to find out how much size does matter." For now, she decided, she would settle for stroking the length of this shaft with both hands while working that big black ball of a head on top with her lips and tongue.

Jen took Steve and Brock into each hand. "OK boys," she said with a confident smile of victory, "let's get this party started." She stroked and sucked their cocks, wanting to be the first girl in the room to strike white gold. The three women enjoyed their pleasure and control. If handling men were always this easy, they would take the company to new levels.

Commercials never seemed to go faster for the three women than when their mouths were devouring five cocks. The game resumed on the field, cutting short the action in the room. They were well into the third quarter and desperate for something warm to drink. All they needed was one more Steeler touchdown to give them enough commercial free time to drain every one of these men for the first time of the night. It wouldn't be long with the way their Steelers were playing, with almost a quarter and a half left to play.

Everyone had barely retaken their seats before the three women began shouting in disbelief. "No! No! No! How the hell is this happening?"

The men's cheers of redemption drowned their shouts. "Yes! Yes! Go! Go! Go!"

The Broncos only took 36 seconds to complete an 80-yard drive to answer the Steeler's field goal with a touchdown, with an easy kick for the extra point. Denver took the lead, 14 to 13 with 5:30 left in the quarter. More importantly, the score put the men in the room back in the game.

"Ladies," Brock announced unnecessarily. "We'd like to have you stand up so we can welcome you to our world."

"Shit," Jen said out loud. She had convinced herself she might make it through the game with most of her clothes on. That myth just evaporated like the clothing about to be removed from her body, with no chance of recovery.

Rudy and Lou immediately surrounded Ally, ready to return the favor or her savory attention. Rudy stood in front, cupped her full breasts in each hand and pushed them together before reaching down with his fingers to unfasten the clasp in front. As he let go, the force of her released tits pushed the bra to the side, leaving it to hang purposeless off her shoulders. He lifted the bra over her arms with his fingers, allowing it to fall behind her on to Lou's head. Rudy reciprocated by dipping his fingers into the warm chocolate to paint her left tit, before devouring it into his mouth. Ally closed her eyes, dropped her head back and moaned. She felt Lou's hand behind her take hold of the top of her jeans skirt, and the small zipper at the top, before the sensation of its short descent. His hands slowly moved up the length of her long legs, caressing her skin until they stopped under her skirt. He took hold of the bottom of the skirt and moved his hands back down the length of her legs, bringing the skirt with them. A small black thong was all that remained. Ally seduced Lou by flexing the muscles of her mesmerizing bare backside, teasing for attention. Lou painted Ally's ass with her own chocolate before burying his face into her.

The moment the Broncos scored, Cliff put his arm around Suzy as if to claim her for his own. His dick was still hard and ready. He was eager to return her affections. Unlike Ally and Jen, removing two items of clothing from Suzy would leave her as naked and defenseless to him and he had just been to her. As they both stood up, Cliff's body towered over her like a tall shadow, engulfing her petite pale frame. They both smiled as he knelt down to unsnap her jeans, lower the zipper and bring them down past her tiny ass. His large lips took in her right tit as her pants fell to the floor. Suzy stepped out of them and kicked them to the side with her foot as she held his head against her breast. Cliff moved his head down her stomach, kissing her gently as he made his way past her belly button. He slid his hands down her back to take hold of each ass cheek as he approached her love box. The strings of her thong came up over her hips. The small fabric of material in front proudly displayed the Steeler logo.

"You are loyal, aren't you," Cliff said.

"It's a Steeler pussy," she boasted.

"Not tonight," he answered, as he took hold of the strings over each hip and removed the last piece of clothing on her body. She felt her body melt like butter as his strong arms laid her naked body on her back in front of him. Unlike her teammates, her body was now completely surrendered to the mercy of what the Steelers do on the field, and the desires of the men in the room. "Your pussy just became the property of the Denver Broncos," he said. Suzy opened her legs, conceding with anticipation his reciprocation. She closed her eyes as she felt the lips of her vagina spread, and saw his head lower between her knees with his large tongue readying for what it had come for. Both moaned as the size and texture of his muscular tongue worked its magic on her captive pussy. With the exception of one night with a sorority sister in college, Suzy had never experienced the skill of a tongue like his. Her body tingled from his mastery.

Jen watched as Brock and Steve visually undressed her, before they began to make it real. They knew she was nervous and enjoyed building the suspense. She braced in anticipation of feeling their hands release her bra from the back and feeling her shorts lowered to her feet. Their appetites and the resumption of the game then would be the only limits of what would happen next. She watched as Ally's body was being painted with chocolate and consumed like a delicacy across the room. Ally moaned in delight as if she asked them to do it. Suzy's small body was hidden from sight on the other side of Cliff's large frame, but it was clear from both of their moans that he was taking full advantage of her in the moment. Beads of sweat further moistened Jen's cleavage as she looked up at Brock and Steve.

"Two items of clothing," Brock announced to Steve, and we have three to choose from."

"Oh god," Jen thought, not sure if she said it out loud. She assumed they would take her bra and shorts, leaving her with her thong, like Ally. "They have other options!" her thoughts raced. "They have the same option I had when I left them with only their shirts."

"I say we return the favor," Brock said, as if reading Jen's mind. "I say we free up her cunt like she freed up our dicks."

"Oh shit. Oh shit," she thought. She felt her pussy moisten with nervous arousal.

"I've been waiting for those huge black tits all night," Steve confessed. I'm ready to get lost in those girls."

Jen felt a surge of relief. She had never wanted to have a man get lost in her tits more than she did in that moment. She was ready to take her bra off herself and bury Steve in mammary affection. She smiled seductively at him in response to his confession. "You man enough for them?" she asked, to bait his decision.

Steve took the bait and answered with actions. He unclasped the white lacy bra from behind, and moved his hands from behind to squeeze her large firm tits in each hand.

"Oh, yes," he said, continuing to massage them.

Brock reached down to the waist of Jen's shorts and pulled them down her long rich legs. "Damn." Jen's white thong against her black skin was soaking wet with arousal. "Damn," Brock said again. "This girl is ready." Jen's felt her arousal begin to overtake her nerves. She had never had sex with more than one man at a time. She could resist what was happening, or let herself go to take full advantage of the moment. Steve moved around to take one of her overwhelming tits into his mouth to consume as much as he could. She felt Brock's hands stroking the inside of her legs, coming perilously close to her soaked love box.

"Oh, god," Suzy said as her head moved from side to side. The strokes of Cliff's tongue felt like a magnet drawing every erotic nerve throughout her body. Her nipples jumped to attention, almost like flags waving him on. "Oh, god, Oh, god!" she cried, knowing she would not be able to hold back the orgasm very much longer. The women had vowed to take the men first, if not often before they would give it up. Suzy felt defenseless with Cliff, and loved every second. Cliff knew he was about to enjoy the first full drink of pussy for the night. "Oh, god. Oh, god, here it comes! Here it comes."

"Game," Jen announced urgently, signifying the end of the Bronco's scoring round, and an attempt to provide interference for Suzy. After three minutes of commercials, voices of game commentators came back on the television. Jen pointed to the talking heads on the screen. As much as Ally enjoyed the attention of the men, she was ready for the ladies to take back control of the action. She and Jen still had one piece of clothing to leverage; the men were defenseless. She could tell Suzy was close to orgasm, almost to the point of no return. She was ready for another Steeler score that would put them back in charge. The sexual activity paused, as everyone laid back for a moment to catch their breath.

After 20 seconds of benign comments, the broadcasters announced, "We'll be right back after this commercial break."

"They're going back to commercials," Lou said. "The game's not back on yet."