Fantasy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... what about Joe?" He hesitantly asked. Earlier he'd known that Joe was off doing something else, but in the middle of the night? Where could he be that this could happen? Where could he be that he wouldn't know?

"I told him about us. Everything," she answered, slipping her hand around to the front of his shorts and finding his cock as she did. "And then we started to make love, and... And I knew that I wanted you. I knew that I couldn't let you go so easily when you were still so close." She took both hands and hooked his shorts, sliding them past his hips and semi-hard cock. "I told him I'd be home in the morning; that he's sleeping alone tonight."

"And... he went along with it?"

"I didn't give him a choice." Steve looked at her for a moment with a questioning look before he spoke.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing." Reaching for the tuck, she released the tuck and allowed her sarong to fall to the floor. Taking Steve's hand, he stepped out of his shorts, and leaving both garments on the floor she led him to his bedroom. Turning again to kiss him, their bodies soon collapsed together onto the bed, their hands stroking each other's bodies. She showered his chest and neck with kisses, his hands fondled and touched her, stoking her simmering fire into a roaring blaze. Not that it had taken much; she had been pretty well aroused when she'd walked away from Joe. Her kisses moved lower, past his belly button until her face was adjacent to his magnificent erection. Filling her hand with his meat, she held him upright, dipped her face to his cock and took the head between her lips.

"Joe," she suddenly thought, lifting her head and looking around. The balcony curtains in the bedroom were open, the only light coming through the open door from the front room. If he had followed her directions, Joe would probably be on the balcony, but probably couldn't see anything. Smiling up at Steve, she rolled to the edge of the bed and reached to the bed stand, turning on the light.

"What are you doing?" Steve questioned as she did.

"I want to see you while I suck you," she answered, glancing at the windows once again. She could see nothing, the light from inside essentially making the windows a one-way mirror. Anyone outside could see in, but she couldn't see out. Steve also glanced at the window and back to Regina, saying nothing as she climbed onto the bed, this time between his legs and sinking her mouth once again onto his erection.

The way she approached him from between his legs, presenting a profile to the window, he understood at once that she was giving a performance. He also understood it was still a performance when sometime later she reversed herself on the bed and climbed over him into a 69 and still later, sometime after her first orgasm, when she reversed herself and slid onto his cock. He didn't know that had been the exact position that she and Joe had been in when she had lifted off of Joe and walked away, but this time they both came and momentarily sated, she collapsed beside him.

It was perhaps fifteen minutes before Regina rolled over and got up to close the curtains. Returning she climbed back onto the bed and was snuggling against Steve's arm when he said, "Joe was watching, wasn't he?"

Regina stiffened. "What?"

"He told me; on the golf course. He said that was his greatest fantasy, to watch you with another man."

Regina was immediately shocked, and then angry, that Joe had said such a thing to someone who was a virtual stranger at that time. Her anger dissipated slightly as Steve explained, "No, that wasn't it at all. He wasn't trying to talk me into having an affair with you. I actually started it. I told him he was a really lucky man, that I thought you were very attractive and that it was a good thing that he was here so I didn't spend the rest of the week pursuing you. We talked about things for a while; he told me that he wasn't much of a lover anymore, and he thought it would actually be good for you to have a lover, somebody who could take care of you the way that he can't. He then mentioned that, if it ever happened, he just wished he could be there to see it, his greatest fantasy."

"He was watching, wasn't he?" Steve asked again, after she'd settled down from her mad.

"I think so," she answered, nodding her head against his shoulder. "Did you mind?"

"No, but it would have been nice to know." They continued talking; their responses to each other coming further and further apart, until one or the other failed to answer completely and they both fell asleep.

Steve's alarm went off at 4 am. Making love with Regina one last time hadn't been in his morning plans, but she managed to change his mind. Losing maybe thirty minutes to her distraction, by the time he got to the car there wasn't time for any long goodbyes. She just watched with feelings similar to when the credits of a good movie begin to roll as he drove out of the parking lot. It was over; it was time for it to be over and she knew it was for the best -- but still, it didn't stop it from hurting. She thought about just climbing into bed with Joe and going back to sleep when she got to their apartment but instead, to his unbridled approval, they started the day just as they'd left off the night before.

1...67891011