Fate Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that day Andy was in two minds as to whether he should broach the subject, hoping that his mother would say something. It seemed though, that they were both waiting for the other to initiate the conversation and so several days and then a week passed without a word being spoken.

He had woken because he was shivering, sitting up, his bedroom felt like the inside of a freezer, curling up into a ball he attempted to get warm. The old house needed modernising, but he knew his mother did not have the money to spend on it. She managed well enough, making sure they had everything they needed, but the house would have to wait for another time. Most of his friends lived in homes that were centrally heated whilst his family still relied on the big roaring fire downstairs. He promised himself that when he finally finished college and got a job, the first thing he was going to spend his wages on was heating the house properly.

After struggling to get warm, he decided to go down and make a hot drink, the lounge would still be warm and hopefully, he could get rid of the chill before returning to bed. Rising and putting his dressing gown over his pyjamas he left his room, hearing noises coming from his mother's room and sounding like she could not settle either.

Popping his head around the door, he asked if she wanted a coffee, her head nodding her confirmation, as she drew her knee's up to her chin. Making two cups, he suddenly had an idea. Finding a bottle of brandy that was at the back of one of the cupboards he put a shot in his cup and a double in his mother's before returning upstairs to her bedroom.

She had seemed nervous when he had slid into bed next to her, 'We'll get warmer quicker with the two of us,' he had told her, and she had accepted his explanation.

Drinks finished, they curled up next to each other and she had soon been sound asleep. Pressed tightly against her back, she had pushed her bottom into his groin, his cock immediately growing until his erection was pushing into the crack of her bottom.

He must have dozed off because when his eyes next opened, the first signs of daylight were coming through the curtains. Despite the temperature of the room, he felt hot, slipping from beneath the covers he got rid of his pyjamas before carefully sliding back in next to her. He gave himself several minutes to warm up again while he gazed at her, laid on her back in the dim light. His hand moved against her leg, the skin smooth and warm as he followed its length upwards, at some point her nightdress must have ridden up because his hand reached her waist before he encountered it.

Ever so gently, he rested his hand on her belly, feeling it rise and fall as she slept, it was as though time had stopped, his fingers moving downwards inch by inch. He found that he had been holding his breath, only releasing it as his fingers encountered the soft hair of her mound.

Andy's cock was throbbing with an intensity that he had never known, he pushed it against her naked thigh as spasms of pleasure shot through him. Finally, he reached her cunt, he was ecstatic at the feel of her slit and her labia as his fingers rested between her legs. He stroked her lightly, his finger following her contours, stopping for a few seconds when a pleasurable murmur escaped her lips.

His gentle caress soon had the lips of her pussy opening like the petals of a flower as he began to delve deeper, his finger becoming slick with her juice as her natural bodily functions kicked in. He took a deep breath, pushing slowly and carefully, the tip of his finger sinking into her flesh. He kept pushing until he was finally rewarded with his complete finger being inside her hot moist passage.

He explored her insides, eliciting more murmurs of pleasure from his mother until he was confident enough to start fingering her. The more attention he gave her cunt, the wetter she got, his fingers now slick with her juices. She was breathing rapidly in her sleep, constant groans emanating from her lips.

And then suddenly her eyes were open, she stared at him for a moment before her eyes closed again, only this time it was because of the pleasure she was receiving. She did not stop him, instead, opening her legs wider so that he could touch her easier. She was panting and moaning with desire as he fingered her pussy, whispering the things he wanted to do to her.

Andy's fingers found her clit, paying it special attention until much to his delight she climaxed, squirming on the mattress next to him. His cock was now so hard that it was painful, but at last, his discomfort was eased as her finger encircled it and slowly began masturbating him. He could have cum there and then, but steeled himself, making his body relax, and trying to put the sensations coursing through his system to the back of his mind. He wanted to fuck her in a myriad of ways, but she was not ready for that yet, he was not going to pressure her, content so long as he got to shag her. Concentrating on her breasts, he pushed her nightdress up higher to reveal them. They were small but cute, still firm beneath his palms as he gently squeezed them. Her nipples excited him, twin peaks, dark and erect with her arousal, and her cries got louder as he took each in turn, into his mouth, teasing each teat with his tongue.

At last, she was aroused sufficiently to sit up and discard her nightdress, allowing him to gaze at her nudity before grabbing his cock and pulling him on top of her. Her knees came up and her thighs opened wide as she fumbled him into her cunt, her eyes rolling and a wail escaping as he filled her. He took it slowly, easing her towards her peak before stopping and allowing her to relax before raising her again.

From his vantage point, he watched her small tits jiggle back and forth as he rammed his cock into her pussy, her language becoming crude as she urged him onwards. Her words excited him and then as he watched, her body went taut. She arched her back and climaxed, her body thrashing beneath him as he pummelled her cunt until seconds later, he let go, the feelings intense as he filled her cunt with his cum.

He did not want it to end, but at last, he had run out of energy, collapsing onto the mattress next to her as they both gulped in much-needed oxygen. He pulled the covers back over them as they began to cool, holding her close and keeping her warm.

As he caressed her small breasts, her nipples reacted once more to his touch. She seemed delighted when he told her how much he had enjoyed the sex and he was disappointed when she said they must get up; he could have happily spent the rest of the day in bed with her.

He'd had to stop himself from laughing as he watched her dress, he adored her body and wanted more of it, but her underwear left a lot to be desired, it was old fashioned and something that he would expect a woman twice her age to wear.

An idea popped into his head, perhaps a surprise Christmas present, but something he would have to do secretly. It was the same in bed, he wanted to bring her out of her shell, but knew if he pushed too fast too soon, she may change her mind about what they were doing.

On the run-up to Christmas, he behaved himself, making a point of doing nothing when his sister was around that would cast suspicion on either he or their mother. That was not to say that he did not tease her when no one was about, he would craftily cup her breasts or put his hand up her dress, stroking her quim through her panties. She made him hard very quickly and he would occasionally let her know by pressing his erection against her bottom.

With the inclement weather, they were very rarely alone, but they managed to grab moments here and there, their kisses always passionate, and much to her amusement and delight, always had the same effect on his nether regions.

Christmas day had gone splendidly, throughout the year he had managed to save a tidy little sum and knew exactly what he was going to spend it on. Both he and Sandy were no longer children and the Christmases of lots of presents were long gone. For his sister, he had bought two tops that he knew she'd had her eye on but could not afford. For his mother he had spent the bulk of his money on a pendant and chain that he was sure she would love, leaving him just enough for her special present. He had gone into town to one of the department stores, making his way to the lingerie section. He had her sizes; they had been easy to obtain by rooting through her underwear drawer and was perusing the rails when he was accosted by one of the young assistants.

'Are looking for your wife?' She asked him, but he shook his head.

'Of course not, your far too young, must be for the girlfriend.'

Again, he shook his head. 'For you?' She asked slightly embarrassed and making Andy laugh.

Looking at her name badge, he explained. 'Actually Chloe, and I know this must sound strange, it's for my mother.' Her eyes widened and she gave him a strange look.

'She will insist on wearing old fuddy-duddy underwear even though she isn't that old,' he told her, 'I've no father around to buy her something nice, so I thought that seeing as its Christmas I might buy her something that makes her feel like a woman again.'

He could see that Chloe's eyes had gone misty, she was a pretty young thing, 'Oh my God, that's so sweet, you must think a lot of her.'

Andy nodded his head; he was certainly not going to tell her the real reason for his purchase. She picked him out several sets that she thought would be perfect, modern and pretty without being 'tarty'. Andy picked a set in a pastel blue, sure that she would like them and took them to the desk to pay.

As he was leaving with his purchase, Chole sidled up to him, 'If you fancy going out one evening, give me a call,' she said, pushing a slip of paper into his hand. Andy promised to call her, she was strikingly attractive he had decided.

It was late and Sandy had just gone up to her room, they had all had a genuinely nice day and his gifts had gone down well. His mother loved the necklace and Sandy had been over the moon with the tops he had given her, to the extent, that she had thrown her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

'Come along,' Elaine said, 'Time we were in bed,' she laughed at the lecherous look on her son's face, knowing full well what he was thinking.

'Look, I'm missing it just as much as you. But there is nothing we can do while your sisters around, be patient, we'll find the right time.' Andy nodded and then suddenly surprised her.

'This is your special present.' He said, handing her a neatly gift-wrapped box. 'I thought it better not to have given it to you this morning, you can open it in your room.'

With that, he put his arms around her waist and pulled her to him, kissing her softly.

She could feel her heart speed up, and the bulge in his trousers pushing against her belly, 'Oh my God,' she thought, knowing she wanted him desperately, but not prepared to take the chance of Sandy hearing them. He made her giggle several times as they mounted the stairs, pinching and raining kisses on her bottom as she sashayed in front of him. He mouthed 'Goodnight,' to her before disappearing into his room.

Elaine switched on the bedroom light and closed the door behind her, wondering what was in the present he had handed her. She tore off the paper and opened the box, 'Oh, how pretty,' she thought as she held the bra aloft, turning it around as she inspected the garment.

Quickly, she undressed and tried the lingerie on, studying herself in the mirror, it made her look younger and she adored it, perhaps it was about time she treated herself and updated her wardrobe with something more modern. On impulse, she grabbed her dressing gown before softly padding across to Andy's room and turning the knob slowly so that it made no noise.

He was naked and just about to climb into bed when he swung around at her entrance. She stood with her back to the door, for the moment keeping some distance between them.

'I thought you might like to see what your present looks like,' she said as she opened her dressing gown wide. Immediately, his cock sprang to attention as he dashed towards her, but she put her arm and hand out, stopping him in his tracks. 'Stop right there young man,' she whispered, 'I'm not having you make a mess of my new underwear already, now go and lay down.'

Andy did as he was told, stretching out on his bed, watching as she removed her dressing gown and bra and then replaced the robe. Sitting on the edge of his bed, she opened the robe enough so that he could touch her breasts as she gripped his cock.

'No noise! Otherwise, your sister will hear.' Her hand started sliding up and down his shaft as she tossed him off. Pulling the skin down tight, the fingers of her other hand teased the head of his cock as his breathing rapidly increased. His hand was inside her robe squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples as she continued to toss him off when suddenly she stopped.

'Shit! You're making me wet, let me get rid of my knickers.' She had only intended to give him a handjob, her panties giving her some protection. Without them, his fingers soon found their way inside her cunt and she heard the squelching noise they made as she got wetter.

Elaine could not help herself; she straddled his hips and sank onto his shaft, finding it difficult to stifle her gasp as he filled her cunt. Sliding up and down on his erection, she was careful to make sure the bed made no noises. Unfortunately, it was not the bed that was the problem, it was herself, she found it impossible to keep quiet, the more aroused she became, the louder she got.

Finally, Andy had to pull her face down and kiss her, she had been moaning so loudly that Sandy was sure to hear. Not that this bothered him, he fantasised about shagging his mum as his sister walked in, shocked at first, but then deciding to join them.

With her bottom now stuck in the air, Andy raised his hips and fucked her rapidly. She was trying to scream but could not because their mouths were locked together. As his fingers twisted her nipples her orgasm exploded, swiftly followed by his semen as he flooded her cunt with his cum.

Elaine remembered that he'd had to put his hand over her mouth as he fucked her. She had been so loud as she climaxed, his cock frantically ramming her cunt as he also ejaculated, that she would have had her daughter rushing in if he hadn't done that.

They lay together for a while before she insisted, she must get back to her room and kissed him goodnight.

Andy had slept late the next morning, recovering from the previous night's encounter when a quiet knock came on his door.

He was still naked and pulled the covers up to his waist as Sandy entered, 'What do you think?' She asked, spinning on her heel as she showed him her new outfit. Andy was speechless, the top was one of his presents, he was sure he had purchased the correct size, and in a way, it did fit her, "like a glove".

The top was tight, emphasising her breasts, making them look larger than they were and leaving her midriff bare. She had teamed it with a pair of leggings that looked like they had been sprayed onto her, there was no way that she was wearing underwear, it would have been too obvious. He wondered why she was staring at him, a smirk plastered across her face.

'Well from your reaction, I take it that you like what you see,' she giggled, pointing at the covers around his waist.

Andy suddenly realised what she was smirking at, he had been so mesmerised by her appearance, he had not realised that his body had reacted and that there was a tent sitting in his lap as his cock pushed the sheets upwards. Sandy suddenly became serious, he'd expected her to dash out of his room embarrassed, but instead, she came and sat next to him on the edge of his bed.

'If you did not know me, would you think I was pretty?' She asked mischievously, Andy nodded his head, 'And what would you like to do to me?' Her voice had gone husky, her eyes boring into him.

Andy was embarrassed, did he declare his true desires. Staring back at her as intently as she looked at him, this may be the only chance he would ever get, what had he got to lose. 'If I saw you in the street and I did not know you......then I would think you were gorgeous......and fit.... and I would try everything I could get you into bed.'

'But I'm your sister,' she said coyly, 'does that make a difference?' Her voice had gone silky smooth as though enticing him into her lair.

She waited with bated breath for his answer.

'No, if you gave me the chance, I would fuck you.' He stared at her defiantly, waiting for the explosion that he expected.

In its place, she whispered her request, 'Can I see?'

Surely, he must be dreaming he thought, the words slipping from his lips, 'Help yourself,' he said, allowing her to take hold of the covers at his waist.

Her hands were shaking as inch by inch she pulled the sheets back until finally, his cock was free enough to spring upwards.

'Holy shit Andy,' and then her hands were on him as she stroked, wanked and teased him until he could take no more, but what she would not let him do yet, was touch her.

Deftly, she pulled her top over her head, as Andy had presumed, she was bra-less beneath, he reached out to touch, but she slapped his hand away.

'Not until I'm ready,' she said, suddenly tossing him off with a vengeance. As his hips and thighs squirmed with anticipation, she leant over him so that as he finally ejaculated, he shot his spunk all over her tits and nipples. When she had finally drained him, she sat back, rubbing his cream into her tits.

'You take care of that, tonight once mum is in bed, I want you to fuck me.'

With that, and still topless, she got up and left his room. Andy sat in bed completely stunned, he had spent months dreaming up ways that could lead to him getting either his mother or sister into bed. And then suddenly, out of the blue and with truly little effort from himself, they had both been handed to him on a plate. The fates most definitely were looking after him.

Washed and dressed, he sauntered downstairs, taking the opportunity while his mother was in the kitchen making breakfasts to corner Sandy.

'What the hell was that?' he asked her.

She appeared alarmed, 'Did I not do it right? I've never done that before.'

Andy shook his head, 'You certainly did something right, or did you not notice the mess I made on your tits.' That made her giggle and relax a little.

Sandy glanced around, making sure their mother was not about to put in an appearance, 'I keep getting these feelings down there,' she emphasised her comment, pointing between her legs.

'I want you to be the first, do you not want to?' She looked dismayed and Andy thought she was going to burst into tears.

He was just about to reply to her when his mother entered, 'What are you two talking about?' she asked.

'I was just saying how nice the top I gave her as a present looked,' Andy lied.

'Hmm, it's a little bit revealing, you'll catch your death of cold wearing it outdoors,' his mother countered.

Once breakfast was over and while his mother was clearing the dishes away, he spoke to Sandy again in a whisper.

'Are you going to wear those clothes all day?' He asked her.

'Why?' She asked quizzically.

'Because how am I supposed to hide this.' Sandy looked down and started giggling again, the bulge in the front of his pants telling her everything she needed to know. She had disappeared upstairs, and Andy noticed on her return that she had changed into a jumper and skirt, at least he now stood a chance of keeping his cock under control.

Boxing day was very much like Christmas day, but without the presents, they spent the day in front of the fire playing board games and watching the television. Andy was having the time of his life, his mother had on a simple dress which buttoned down the front, today she had omitted her under-slip and had left the bottom few buttons unfastened. It meant that he got frequent views of her thighs and the occasional view of her panties, delighted to see that she was wearing the underwear he had bought.