Father in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
871 Followers

As he shifted his body I lost touch with his cock and groaned with disappointment, but that soon changed to a cry of ecstasy as his tongue lanced unexpectedly deep into my pussy, lashing my clitoris in the same way he had lashed my nipples earlier, sending my body into the spasms of another, even bigger orgasm. I could feel my juices pouring down onto his questing tongue as it thrust and thrust and thrust deep into me, and I shuddered and shook uncontrollably, my legs lifting almost onto his back and spreading wide, opening myself completely to his loving.

I lost track of time as his tongue sent me from orgasm into orgasm, each one more powerful than the last, then, just when I thought I could take no more, he lifted up, and staring deep into my hot, hungry eyes, thrust forward... his hard cock unerringly penetrating my quivering pussy and thrusting so deep it felt like it was coming out of my throat... and I screamed... long and loud.

He immediately halted, thinking he'd hurt me, but I grabbed him and pulled him to me... "Oh no, don't stop, oh God David don't stop, Fuck me, oh yes please.... oh god FUUUUCCCCKKK MMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

And he did... long hard strokes, sometimes slow, sometimes fast.. spreading my pussy lips wide with his big cock, filling me to overflowing... and I loved it! oh yes... loved it like never before. His mouth was once again devouring my breasts and nipples adding to the incredible sensations his cock was giving me as it plowed in and out, in and out with ever increasing fervor. Then I felt his body start to tighten and I reached around and gently milked his heavy balls, encouraging him.... and he came!!.. oh boy... did he CUM!!! like an express train emerging from a tunnel his hot juices slammed into me, almost bursting through my body... and I convulsed in an orgasm so strong I almost passed out.

All through it I could hear his whimpering cry and feel his hot cum jetting into me as he rammed his cock time and time again to the hilt in my shuddering body. "Yes, Monica, Yes, oh god you are so hot, so sexy. " He cried as he emptied his seed into me over and over again, filling me to overflowing, and I could feel it dribbling out and down the crack of my ass. And I was holding him and squeezing him and almost sobbing with the ecstasy flowing through me. The he rolled me over, and lifted me to a sitting position on him, his cock still buried inside, still spurting juices, "I must see you, must see those magnificent breasts. " he almost growled, and I lifted my arms above my head and thrust my breasts forward, wanting him to look, wanting him to touch. I was totally without shame as I lifted his hands to my breasts and held them there as I bounced up and down on his throbbing rod.

And I came again, screaming even louder than before, not even thinking that I might wake Peter, and I don't think David was thinking of Peter either as he stroked and played with my breasts and nipples as his juices slowly diminished, as his cock slowly softened. Then I collapsed on top of him and we kissed... a long, lingering, lovers kiss that said more than words... a kiss that was both a thank you... and a promise!... and we both knew it.

Later we showered together, gently and lovingly caressing and exploring each others bodies. His fingers and tongue trailed the outline of my bikini over my breasts and around my pussy as he told me over and over again how beautiful and exciting I was. I grabbed Peter's camera from the bedroom and let him take pictures of me in the shower, naked, touching myself, and I took pictures of him, his cock all hard again... then I knelt before him and slowly, ever so slowly licked and sucked his cock, taking it deep into my mouth, making him moan and groan and shudder. I played with his cum filled balls and even stroked his ass cheeks, gently caressing his very love hole... and that set him off... gallons and gallons of cum seemed to erupt from his cock, into my mouth, all over my face and down over my breasts. and I loved it... no... I reveled in it!! and he took a picture of me covered in his cum, before he slowly and teasingly licked it all off, sending me into another mind blowing orgasm.

Then we fell back onto the bed and wrapped our arms around each other tenderly.... and I fell asleep.

Patrick
Patrick
871 Followers
12