Father Son Wife Daughter Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
A family orgy gay lesbian bisexual.
1.5k words
3.35
12.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. No condoms. Its more fun

Anjaneyulu, 40, 6ft, 84kg was in bed with his wife Shailaja, 35, 38DD, 5 ft 6, 60kg, 38-36-44 and discuuing their twins Naresh, 6ft and Swati, 40DD, 5ft 5, 40-36-42 both of whom had just turned 18. As per family tradition both had to be introduced to the carnal pleasures just like their parents had been when they had turned 18. They were wondering how to break them into chudhai so that they would keep the family together in love while at the same time find loving partners who would like and enjoy incest and group sex.

They decided to take the help of their maid Priya, 25 who was lactating and well experienced so that both the son and daughter would enjoy and be prepared for their first chudhai. They called Priya who was doing the sweeping and swapping in a lehngacholi, glass bangles, payal and looking an apsara. Priya had had sex with both Anjaneyulu and Shailaja several times and was part of the family. She was always ready for bed with both men and women and in fact when some big contract was coming up she was often used as bait to convince the customer.

Shailaja told Priya "abhi dono Naresh aur Swati 18 ke ho gaye hain...unko chudhai ke liya tayyar karna hai...un dono ko ready karo so that woh ache se chudhai ke liye ready hoon lekin unki chooth aur gaand pooja ke di kori honi chahiye...unko sucking...peshaab...chatna...Licking sikhao...so that dono chudhai ke liye tadpein...tum khud ya kisi aur se unko ready karo...unki ache se chudhai honi hai...unko bapu aur mein chudhai karenge...uske baad aur dost log bhi unki chudhai karenge...unko peshaab aur tatti ka mazaa hona chahiye...samajh gaye na..."

Priya assured her employers that she would properly train Naresh and Swati so they would be ready for fucking on the day. She discussed with them all the kinks which were desired including, golden shower, cock sucking, breast sucking, licking chooth, eating cum etc. Shailaja was very happy and told Priya to start getting the twins ready. She also said she and Anjaneyulu were ready at all times to help in the training.

Training of Swati

Priya started next morning by going to Swatis room and putting her hand on her hair in a loving manner while she was asleep. She kissed Swati who woke with the loving attention. This was the first time Swati had been kissed by anyone man or woman. She asked..."...kya hai Priya...aise kyon mujhe pyaar kar rahi ho..." Priya replied..."...ab tum badi ho gayi ho...tumhe pyaar ki zaroorat hai...tumko pyaar ka bahut mazaa hoga...aadmi ya aurat dono ka pyaar lajawaab hota hai...mera doodh piyoge kya...bahut acha lagega..." So saying she lifted her choli and pushed her boob into Swatis face...Swati automatically took the boob into her mouth and started sucking...Priya was in ecstasy getting her boob sucked and said..."Swati ache se chooso...tumhara mooh bahut acha hai...mera doodh piyo...mere bache ho tum...jaldi ache se chooso aur piyo..."

Swati was enjoying breast sucking. it was the first time she was sucking another womans breast and also she was getting milk to drink. Priya was saying..."chooso...chooso...bahut acha lag raha hai..."

After some time Priya took Swati to the washroom. Priya lay down on the floor. Her choli was already open. She lifted her lehnga and told Swati..."ab mere mooh, breast auyr chooth pe peshaab karo...ache se peshaab karo...". Swati did not know what was happening but Priya was also her good friend so she dutifully pissed on her body, mouth, hair, boobs, chooth and legs. After this Swati loved the smell of piss coming from Priya and started to suck her boobs. She loved the taste of milk and urine mixed and while sucking was saying "...oooh...aaah...Priya yeh pahle kyon nahi kiya...tumhare breast aur chooth ka mazaa hai...itne sundar hain..."

After this Priya made swati lie on the floor and put her peshaab or urine on her body. She sucked Swatis boobs and licked her chooth. Swati was in ecstasy saying "...ooooh...AAAAAH...JALDI CHOOSO...ZOR SE CHOOSO...lick karo..."

Training of Naresh

After two days Priya went to Naresh when he was sleeping, lifted his dhoti and started to play with his balls and laurda. He started dreaming that his girlfriend Rekha was playing with his cock and said "...Rekha...ooooh...aaaah...chooso...zor se chooso...kya mooh hai tumhara...mujhe ache se balls se khelo..."

Priya now knew she does not need to give much training to him. She then opened her blouse and put her breast in his mouth while she pushed up her saree so that his cock was at the entrance of her love tunnel. She had always wanted his cock and this was a golden opportunity for her. He started to suck her boobs while she was moving her chooth on his laurda. This went on for some time and he came in her chooth in big spurts.

After this she took Naresh to the washroom, She lay down and told him "...Naresh mere upar peshaab karo...ab mera doodh piyo...meri chooth chato..." Naresh dutifully followed the commands and was enjoying himself. He loved the taste of milk and urine as also the taste of cum and urine. He really enjoyed himself and said..."priya tum pehle mere pass aise kyun nahi aayi...tumhari choooth, boobs aur peshaab toh gazab ka hai..."

Priya told him she had always wanted his cock. Now that he had turned 18 and his mother had asked that he be trained to carry forward family traditions she was now getting him ready for the big day. She also told him that he has to be trained in cock sucking so would he like to suck her brother Sureshs cock or some other cock. Naresh immediately said he wanted Suresh. He would love to suck his cock as he was so handsome and he was sure he would have a big cock. He also told Priya that he also wanted Suresh to suck his cock.

The Cocksucking

Naresh was taken to Sureshs house where Sureshs mother, wife and Priya were gathered. The ceremony started with Suresh undressing Naresh and kissing him. Naresh was in ecstasy. He had never been kissed by a man and it felt exquisite. Naresh was kissed on the lips, pelvis, ears, anus and cock. Suresh took his laurda into his mouth and started to suck while also licking his balls. Naresh was enjoying himself and saying "...suresh jaldi chooos...zor se chooos...kya mooh hai...aaaah...oooooooh...mera cum le...i am cuming...kya moooh hai...ooooh...aaaah..."

After this Suresh put his laurda in Nareshs mouth and that was really exquisite for both of them. Sureshs mother and wife were saying to Suresh..."is randi ko chodh...zor se chodh...phir iska sauda karenge...jaise yeh choosta hai..Iska toh acha dam milega...mujhe bhi iska laurda meri chooth mein hona..."

After the cocksucking was over Suresh urinated on Naresh and he was smelling beautiful with the mix of cum and urine. Suresh lay down on him played with his body. kissed him and generally made love to him. However since Priya had been told mo penetration his gaand was not touched and also he was not allowed toenter Sureshs gaand.

Training of Swati continues

Priya then told Swati she needs to be with a man but without any penetration so as to be ready for the big day and who would she like to choose. Swati said she wants to be with a stranger. So Priya arranged a movie ticket for all three of them.

Swati was dressed in a saree with a low cut blouse, bindi, glass bangles and payal. She arranged for all three of them to go for a movie in a shady theater. At the theater there were men whistling at Swati and Priya. A man came and sat next to Swati and held her hand which he put on his laurda. This was the first time she was holding a laurda. She gave him a hand job, he cummed and left.

Then another man came and sat next to Swati who also gave him a hand job, put her mouth on his cock and sucked him dry. He offered her a deal if she would accompany him. Priya negotiated but said no fucking. He agreed and all four of them went to a seedy room in the theatre where three other couple's were fucking.

The man put up Swatis saree and fucked her hard. He and Swati were both saying "oooooh...aaaaah...chodo...zor se chod...randi kya mast hai...jaldi chodh bahenchod saale..." This went on for some time after which swati said bhaiya ab mujhe chod bahenchod.

Naresh immediately pounced on his sister and fucked her. She was screaming "bhai kya mast laurda hai bahenchod...zor se chod...jaldi chod..." The movie was forgotten and they enjoyed the fucking. They were now ready for the ceremony except there chooths had been used but then they would now be fucking for the rest of their lives.

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THE CEREMONY AND MORE FUCKING WITH THE PARENTS JOINING IN