Father Turns Daughter Into a Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aleem Baig: It's okay, my Jaan. I know you're a good girl. Sometimes good girls need to be bad. And I love it when you're bad. Tell me.

Naila nervously licked her lips.

Naila: When you fuck me from behind and put your fingers in my mouth like that, I suck it. I close my eyes, and I pretend it's another man's cock. And then I think of being locked in a dark room full of men. Men who want to love me the way...you love me.

Her father smiled. He seemed relieved.

Aleem Baig: You are exactly like your mother.

He said with a now hardened cock under her bum. Moments later, Naila's shoes, socks, jeans and panties were off. Aleem Baig pumped her creaming pussy from behind on the carpet. Like a little bitch in heat, Naila squealed. She took the hard pounding bravely with a dropped mouth.

Sure enough, while thrusting in and out of her fuck hole, he bent forward and inserted two fingers in her mouth. Naila immediately closed her eyes and began sucking on them blissfully!

"I want you to fuck other men, Jaan! I want to watch you fuck other men!" yelled Aleem Baig as he kissed the back of her head lovingly. "I want to share you with other men...just like I used to share your mother!"

Naila opened her eyes in shock before curling her toes and screaming in ecstasy.

THE END.

12