Fellatio & White Women Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNNNNGGGHHHH...AHHH...AHHHH...OH...SHIT!" Melinda bellowed as her pussy flexed and squeezed and a clear trail of girly cum exited her cunt, onto the girls' tongues and down the crack of her ass.

Vaughn began to slowly thrust his dick through Janet's raised ass. After a time, Melinda resumed her sucking and licking of Janet's clit. Janet raised her head and screamed out as juice from Melinda's wet pussy clung then dripped off of her chin. Erica brought her drenched face from between Melinda's quaking thighs and suddenly kissed Janet, exchanging Melinda's fluids with her. They both moaned. Erica brought her lips up to Janet's ear and whispered, "Tonight is the night you should let him have your ass!"

Janet's face reddened as she dealt with the powerful dick that was thrusting in and out of her pussy, Melinda's licking of her already distended clit, and Erica's wicked verbal suggestions.

"He's...too...big...Mmmmm...good God...keep fucking me..."Nooo! Un-huh...I'm not...Oooohhhh...Mmmmmm...ready...for ...that!" Janet moaned as Vaughn penetrated her juicy pussy, again and again causing her cunt to squelch audibly and loudly.

"You know you want to. You told me earlier at the bar," Erica added as she licked her ear, seductively while listening to her friend's wet pussy 'talk' its pleasure for everyone to hear.

Oooohhhh!" Janet exclaimed, pushing her ass back at Vaughn, impaling herself on his thrusting, Black dick. Erica began kissing her and talking to her. Whispering words of encouragement... challenging her... all the while, Melinda continued to languidly lick her exposed pussy flesh while Vaughn held her asscheeks in his hands, spreading them wide to plow her plentiful field.

"OHHHHHhhh...SHHHHIITTTT...EWWWWWW...AHHHHHHHH!!" Janet moaned as a series of strong spasms came racing through her spine, nerve endings, hair follicles, pussy, and body. Her asscheeks clenched and jiggled as she writhed uncontrollably onto Vaughn's deeply embedded dick and Melinda's strong, teasing tongue.

"Give it to him, Janet. Let him make you his bitch like he made me. Submit to him, baby. Remember watching me cum, again and again, on his dick when he did me in the ass? Baby, let him in... let him fuck you in your ass... let him make you cum until it feels like you're going to break into pieces... let him take you, baby..." Erica whispered into her ear as her friend started to come down from her intense orgasm.

From below, Melinda noticed the copious streaks of Janet's girly cum on Vaughn's dick. As he entered her and withdrew, a glob of her cum hung lewdly from his dick. As he continued to thrust into her gyrating hips, the glob broke off and landed on Melinda's forehead. She loved being this close to the action!

Janet looked over her shoulder at Vaughn with trepidation. She did indeed want to know what it felt like to be plugged in the ass, but she didn't think the size of Vaughn's dick classified him to be her FIRST. Her mind, delirious from her orgasm, decided that now was as good a time as any!

"Do it! I want it! Take my ass, baby! Take it!" Janet moaned deeply. Melinda ceased her tonguing of Janet's cunt for a moment, thinking, "Did I just hear her say what I think she did?"

"Oh no, Melinda...you can't stop now! I'm going to need the extra stimulation...please continue..." Janet said as she felt Vaughn start to slow his strokes into her sopping wet cunt. He pulled out of her pussy with an audible 'squelch'. Melinda immediately took him into her mouth, running her tongue around the large head. She noticed Janet's gaping cunt flexing its inner pink muscles as if it didn't realize that Vaughn's dick had been withdrawn from it.

Janet shifted her thighs, slightly, spreading them wider. This movement caused her ass to drop... and her cunt to come closer to Melinda's roving tongue. Vaughn withdrew his dick from Melinda's eager mouth and ran the tip across Janet's engorged and gaping cunt lips and onto the crack of her ass. Erica shimmied herself from between Melinda's thighs and moved alongside Janet's body, licking and kissing her arms, ribs, and waist. Her mouth and tongue made their way along her asscheeks, causing Janet's smooth muscle to flex and twitch, involuntarily. Erica licked down to the crack of her ass and onto the tip of Vaughn's dick. After a few moments of twirling her tongue around the tip, she released it... and motioned him to back up.

Erica spread Janet's asscheeks and ran her tongue along the crack of her ass, to her virgin rosebud asshole. She licked around it slowly, wetting it. She spread her asscheeks wider and pointed her tongue and began to make her way into her girlfriend's ass.

"OH...OHHH...OHHHHH...MMMM...YESSSSS!" Janet hissed as her girlfriend ate her ass out like a fiend.

Erica slid a finger alongside Janet's asscheeks to her asshole. She slowly yet deliberately began to push the tip of her finger into her ass as Melinda took up licking her cunt from beneath. Janet began screaming as she felt Erica's tongue slowly gliding around her thrusting finger. It drove her over the edge!

"AAAAHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NOOOO...UMMMMMMM...AHHHH!!" Janet screamed as another powerful orgasm hit her.

Erica slid her finger all the way into Janet's ass and began thrusting hard and slow. Janet's tight anal ring began to moisten and relax, after a few minutes. Erica looked up at Vaughn and motioned him to move his dick closer to Janet's ass. He stepped forward while slowly fisting his rock hard dick. Erica placed an additional finger into Janet's ass as she whipped her ass in circles from the double stimulation of fingers and tongue. Erica withdrew her fingers from her friend's slick ass and slowly yet authoritatively spread her cheeks for Vaughn's thick advancing dick.

Vaughn guided the stalk of his cock to rest along the wet crevice of Janet's ass. Erica bent down and wrapped her lips around the tip of his dick. After thoroughly wetting him, she released him and guided him to her friend's opening. The first contact of his wet, warm dick on Janet's sensitized ass flesh caused her to moan deeply. Without hesitation, his dick started to slowly enter her back passage. The sound of her asshole spreading sounded like someone was chewing peanut butter. Erica placed the side of her face on Melinda's stomach, as the tip of Vaughn's dick seemed to take forever to enter her. She moaned as she felt her asshole spreading, thickly, to admit the large tip of his dick. As her ass flesh spread, small tingly pangs shot through her ass and into her bowels. Melinda redoubled her efforts on her clit as she witnessed her friend's ass unhurriedly being plundered from her view below.

As the crown of his dick passed the tight ring of her anal opening, Janet cried out loudly. Her eyes watered as her lips formed a silent 'O'. Pain suddenly shot through her ass as she tried to move away from his dick. Vaughn grabbed her hips, tightly, and held her steady. Janet continued to scream and thrash her upper body around as the pain gave way to a dull throb. Vaughn felt her ass muscles relaxing as he slowly fucked 3-4 inches in and out of her slowly loosening ass.

"Aaaaaaahhhh...Ooooohhhhhh...Melinda...Vaughn...dear God!" Janet screamed as the dull throb in her ass turned to downright ecstatic pleasure! Never in her life had she thought that getting anally invaded would feel THIS fucking good! As she continued to moan, she noticed that Melinda was gently sucking and tonguing her clit from below and damn if that shit didn't feel good!

"Yeah, that's it, take that dick, Janet! Give him that ass so you can be his bitch! Offer it to him, baby! Your ass looks so sexy with his dick sliding in and out of it. I love the way your asscheeks ripple every time he drives into you" Erica said as she continued to rub Janet's ass and lower back. She noticed the sheen on Vaughn's dick becoming shinier and shinier as her friend continued to writhe and moan beneath him.

Vaughn grunted as Janet's ass began steadily loosening and opening for his dick. He noticed that she was beginning to push back onto his dick, almost involuntarily. Her groans of pain were turning into murmurs of pleasure. His dick hit the seven-inch mark causing Janet to moan loudly. He kept his dick embedded in her ass while he rotated his hips, stirring his slippery dick deep within her loosening bowels. He then slowly withdrew his dick from her ass, leaving a gaping hole where her tiny opening used to be. He glanced down to see Melinda still slowly licking Janet's clit.

"OH GOD! Put it back in...PLEASE! Oh shit...I can't believe how good your dick feels in my ass...." Janet moaned as her head tossed side to side, as did her bouncy ass. Her face was twisted in need.

Vaughn guided his dick back to her anal opening and thrust deeply, burying an additional inch in her ass. Janet bucked and screamed out as Vaughn took hold of her hips and began a methodical dicking of her ass. The pressure in her ass felt intense yet extremely pleasurable. She felt completely submissive to Vaughn's body and his huge dick. He was giving her what she so badly needed...using her for his pleasure. And using her roughly!

'SMACK', Vaughn's hand came down on Janet's right asscheek.

"Unngghhhh...Ohhhhhh...," Janet moaned as her ass warbled, noticeably.

'SMACK', Vaughn's hand came down on her left asscheek.

"SSSSssssss...Ummmmmmm...," Janet moaned, bowing her back.

"Are you ever going to deny me this ass again?" Vaughn asked as he drove 7-8 thick, Black inches of dick into her ass.

'SMACK', went Vaughn's hand on Janet's reddening asscheek.

"Answer me, gottdammit!" Vaughn said as he took hold of her hips and began pile driving his dick into her asshole.

"Ewww SHIT! MMMmmm...NO! NO, baby...I'll never deny you this ass again...ewwwwww! NEVER! OHHHHHH...AAAHHHHH...," Janet screamed as her asshole suddenly clenched onto his thrusting dick and her stomach began to do strong flip-flops as she experienced her first anal orgasm. She screamed out at the top of her lungs as Vaughn continued to deep dick her ass with a ferocity she had only imagined he possessed. Her entire anal tract was alive with unexplainable pleasure. Through her screaming she heard the wet, gaping sounds her now very stretched asshole was making as she came...again and again.

"OH...MY...G-GOD! OHHHHHHH! VAUGHN! OH MY GOODNESS! N-N-NOOOO! NOT AGAINNN!" she screamed as her body bucked back and forth between Vaughn's deeply embedded dick in her ass and Melinda's squirming, licking tongue on her pussy. Her orgasm seemed to gain strength as she continued to cry out.

"GOTTDAMN, your ass is squeezing the shit out of my dick! You like this dick, huh, baby?" Vaughn asked as he began to slow his thrust. His dick was drenched with her anal orgasmic ass cream. His dick slid through her loose ass like a warm knife through slowly melting butter. He had 9 inches of dick inside of her. Though her virgin ass muscles pinched the tip of his dick, he thought he could still get his final inch inside of her.

"YES, I love this dick! It's so good to me, baby! You'll never know how good you make me feel with that black club you have stuck in my tight, white ass..." Janet mumbled as she twisted her head to and fro.

"Well, show me, bitch. I'm going to take my dick out of your sweet ass and you're going to lick your asscream off of my dick, real slow and sexy like. Come on, bitch, show me how much you like me fucking you in your ass!" Vaughn said as he slowly slid his dick out of her ass. Janet's asshole winked slowly and lewdly as he withdrew from her tight, wet confines.

"Keep eating her pussy, Melinda. Keep her hot for me, baby," Vaughn said as he stood up on the bed and walked around to Janet's kneeling countenance. He kneeled and offered her his slimy dick.

Janet had no hesitation sucking his dick straight out of her ass. She had thoroughly prepared her body's cavities for tonight's action as she had taken a nice warm enema before dressing tonight. She opened her mouth and allowed him to steer his messy dick between her bruised lips. She slowly licked around the tip of his dick and then guided her tongue under the tip and down his dripping stalk cleaning him of her anal orgasmic droppings. She moaned contentedly as she went about her task. Soon she was finished, having sucked and licked on his large balls for several minutes.

Vaughn slowly and regrettably began to withdraw his dick from her overactive mouth. He leaned down and took her face in his hands as she looked at him with the ultimate look of submissiveness and wantonness.

"I'm going to fuck you with all 10 inches of this dick, baby. I know you can take it and I know you want it. Then, I'm going to bust a fat ass nutt in your ass. You have any objections, baby?" Vaughn asked tenderly.

"No! No, baby...do me. It's yours. Do what you have to do to me to make all the holes in my body, yours," Janet said sweetly. Vaughn bent and kissed her, tonguing her mouth, briefly. As he released her face and moved to stand up, Erica quickly replaced his mouth with her mouth, kissing Janet deeply.

"Oh baby, you two are so fucking hot! You look so sexy letting him fuck you in the ass. Was your orgasm good, baby?" Erica said as she licked around Janet's gasping mouth. Melinda had continued to do a very good job on Janet's pussy as she sucked Vaughn's dick. She was almost on the edge of cumming from her friend's expert tongue.

"Y-Yessss! It was the strongest orgasm I've ever had in my life, Erica! Ummmm..." Janet said as Vaughn took hold of her asscheeks and spread them to enter her.

"You think that cum was good, you just wait until he jams all 10 of those black inches into your tight ass, honey! Then, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say he can fuck your brains out and you'll love every delicious second of it," Erica said.

"Ohhhh...yeesssssss...EWWWWW...Ummmmm..." Janet moaned as Vaughn quickly slid his dick 9 inches into her abused asshole. Her asshole farted as he withdrew and entered her again...and again...and again. He took hold of her hair and drove the final inch of his dick into her, causing her to scream uncontrollably. He held his dick 10 inches deep inside of her until she calmed down and adjusted to being corn holed to the fullest. He could feel her asshole attempting to desperately clutch onto his thick, long length.

"OHHHH...I'M CUMMING...OHHHHHHH...GOTTDAMN...OHHHHHHHHH!" Janet screamed, slightly scared of the intensity of her orgasm, which had seemed to wash over her entire body in endless waves of ecstasy. She couldn't believe the feelings her body was experiencing as her pussy suddenly clenched and let loose with a stream of girly cum directly onto Melinda's upturned face!

"AHHHHHHHH...EWWWWWWWWW...MMMMMMMMMMMMM...," Janet continued to scream and moan as Vaughn began to drive his fuckstick into her repeatedly, causing her asshole to clench and unclench nonstop in orgasm. He was fucking the wind out of her but wasn't stopping until he had spilled his load deep in her ass.

"Oh, bitch, you're giving me this ass, huh? Get ready cause I'm getting ready to baptize this ass!" Vaughn roared as his hips went into overdrive. All that could be heard in the room was the 'smack-smack' of flesh and the wet, violated sound of an asshole being plundered, deeply.

"OHHHHHHHH...W-WHEN...IS...IT...GOING...TO...STOP?! OOOHHHHHHH...AHHHHHHH!" Janet screamed as yet another orgasm threatened to black out her conscious mind with pleasure. Her heart was trip hammering overtime while the sensations in her ass and pussy seemed to strengthen as Vaughn's dick began to blow up like a tire within her ass, completely filling her.

"OH GOD, please say you're going to cum cause your dick feels fucking HUGE!" Janet screamed as Vaughn began firing the first shots of his orgasm deep into her ass. As each shot hit the interior walls of her ass, she came...and came...and came...and then she collapsed onto Melinda's body. Her eyes were glazed and her breathing was ragged.

Vaughn slowly withdrew his drenched dick out of her clasping asshole and fell to the side, breathing heavily. His cum began to run out of her ass in a thick stream. Melinda reached up and pushed Janet's deadweight-like body to the side. Erica leaned in and they both managed to turn Janet onto her back and spread her legs back toward her breasts. They both climbed between her quaking thighs and began to feast on the voluminous amount of cum that was still dripping out of her ass. Janet moaned but didn't move as her friend's tongues explored her recently abused orifice with enthusiasm and gentleness. Her asshole slowly opened and closed as it was cleaned of its contents.

"OH...Ummmm..." Janet moaned as tiny tremors continued to race through her ass and stomach. Melinda and Erica began to kiss and tongue each other's mouth as they shared Vaughn's plentiful cum between them while continuing to lick and tease Janet's quarter sized ass opening.

Vaughn lay on his back watching the action smiling to himself. Three sexy ass, well-built white women were in his bed sharing his cum. Neither of them was jealous of the other and they all were focused on pleasing him to the fullest. He was a lucky motherfucker and don't think he didn't know it!

THE END

Yes, I finally finished a story!!! LOL

Dedicated to my Ny-Ny