Female Glory Hole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think they were both waiting for someone to make the first move and when Brad complimented my wife's legs I told him, "You should feel how soft her stockings are."

Brad looked at me and followed up on my suggestion by reaching out and running his hands over my wife's leg, starting at her knee and roaming higher. He was tentative at first, testing my wife's reaction to his initial touch. Michelle then uncrossed her legs, an unspoken signal of approval, as Brad's hand continued to feel her legs, going higher with each stroke. Seeing no resistance, I saw as his hand reached underneath her dress and touched the sheer material that barely covered her pussy. Michelle took a deep breath as his hand began to slowly feel her between her legs. I knew the thong panties must have been damp from our conversations during dinner and by teasing Brad.

I started to get hard watching my best friend feel my wife's legs and touching her panties. I had seen Brad playfully touch my wife before but this was serious; fucking serious. The sexual tension began to fill the room. He then leaned in to give Michelle a gentle kiss while one of his hands reached up to feel her breasts through the thin, satin material of her dress. He then got closer, positioning himself between my wife's legs, her panties now on full display as they made out in front of me. His finger pushed the material of her G-string between her pussy lips as my wife started to moan softly. Their kisses became deeper with their tongues now exploring each other's mouths.

Michelle was now sitting on the edge of her stool as she began to grind against Brads hard cock with her pussy, showing her willingness to proceed further; Brad pulling her closer, fondling her ass. Brad's hands found the zipper on the back of her dress, quickly pulling it down. With her help, he then slipped Michelle's arms out, pulling it down to reveal her beautiful breasts and hard nipples. His mouth immediately covered her right nipple, licking and sucking on it before moving to the other. I found it so hot watching my wife being seduced by my best friend with my full approval and encouragement. After a few minutes of my best friend sucking on my wife's tits, he made her stand up so he could pull the rest of her dress off of her.

He slipped my wife's dress down her legs and pulled it off leaving her in only her G-string, stockings and heels. They quickly embraced with Michelle's hands now rubbing Brad's dick through his pants. His hand found its way into her panties as he started to finger fuck my wife right in front of me. Her hips began to grind to the motion of his hand as they kissed. Brad then started working the G-string down her legs, revealing her neatly trimmed blonde pussy. He had her sit on edge of the bar stool while he got down on his knees to lick her pussy.

He told her, "You have no idea how long I've waited to taste your pussy Michelle. You are such a hot woman. I've admired you from afar for too long."

His tongue found my wife's clit as she moaned and ran her fingers through his hair pulling him closer. It didn't take my wife long before she started to cum while Brad lapped up the juices that leaked from her pussy. He got up off his knees and began to strip his clothes off. His 8 inch dick was already hard. Michelle had him sit back on the bar stool while she returned the oral favor. She started stroking his hard on as she licked his balls. She looked up at me, probably hoping I wasn't jealous because things had gotten to a point of no return. I gave her a wink and a smile before she worked her way up, licking his shaft before letting her tongue swirl around the head of Brad's dick.

Her lips quickly covered the head, his dick disappearing into her mouth. Her head was now bobbing on my best friend's dick and I was loving it. My wife had turned into a little slut and I wanted to see more. Time seemed to move in slow motion as I watched her tongue and lips work over Brad's cock.

Brad stopped my wife's sucking, telling her, "Let's go into the bedroom. I've been dreaming about fucking you and it's time to make my dream come true baby."

I refreshed our drinks then quickly followed them into our bedroom. When I got there, Brad was already on top of Michelle's naked body sucking her tits and finger fucking her. He then placed himself between my wife's wide spread legs, her pussy glistening from her hot juices. Brad ran the head of his dick along Michelle's pussy to get it wet again and then the moment we have all been waiting for began. He placed his dick between her pussy lips and slowly pushed in as Michelle's eyes rolled back in pleasure. My best friend then started humping on my wife. My heart beat faster while adrenaline flowed through my body. Michelle opened her eyes to look at me to make sure I was OK with what was happening. She was greeted by my wide smile as I began to undress.

I've fantasized about this moment for a couple years and now my dream was coming true. I was finally seeing my wife fuck my best friend. There was never a jealous moment, my heart was only filled with an increased lust for my wife. She was acting like a slut and I was loving it. They were breathing heavy while moaning as they fucked. My heart beat faster out of pure excitement.

Now fully reassured that I could handle her fucking my best friend, Michelle told him, "Fuck me Brad. I know you've wanted this pussy for a long time so fuck me hard."

"Oh Michelle, I've been wanting to fuck you since I met you."

"I've been wanting to fuck you too Brad. Now fuck me good and hard."

That was news to me but I didn't care. I was watching a live porn show featuring my wife. I even took a couple of pictures to remember this evening. In one, Michelle's long legs are wrapped around Brad's back while he is balls deep in my wife's cunt. In another, the rapture of Michelle's face is captured as she fucks my best friend. Another shows him holding tightly onto my wife's ass as he fucks her from behind. She was in this position when he came deep inside her, thrusting his hips into her unleashing his sperm into her. He filled her with cum; he just kept shooting and shooting until his balls ran dry.

Then with one last thrust and groan, Brad was done cumming. They both rolled over onto their backs with my wife's dripping pussy in view. She looked up at me and asked, "How are you doing dear?"

I told her I was "great" as I climbed between her legs, taking my turn to fuck her now. I will never forget the first time I got to fuck my wife while her pussy was filled with another man's sperm. I loved sloppy seconds more than I had imagined. I enjoyed being the second man to fuck my wife that night while another man's cum made her pussy so sloppy wet. I wish I could have fucked her longer but I was so turned on anticipating this evening and by watching the whole time as my wife and Brad made out that I came after only a couple of minutes, adding my load of cum to Brad's.

Brad fucked Michelle one more time that night before leaving us alone. I fucked her once more after he left and again the next morning before picking up the kids. I told her how much I enjoyed watching her fuck my best friend. She told me that after her initial nervousness, she enjoyed the role of being a slut for us guys. Doing something so out of character seemed to release the stress of our routine lives. That evening turned our sex lives around. Our sex together was more passionate with the memory of doing something so out of the ordinary for us. The other women in the PTA or her co-workers at the bank, would never imagine how my wife turned into a slut, even if it was just for one evening. As it turned out it wasn't for only one evening.

Michelle and I would invite Brad into our bed on more than one occasion over the next couple of years. It was a great way add some spice to the routine of everyday life. Michelle even let Brad fuck her ass a couple of times, something she rarely does with me. It was so exciting to see her bent over, her ass all lubed up, waiting for another man to sodomize her. Michelle was really letting loose. She was a conservative banker and mother on most days and a housewife whore on special occasions.

When Brad and I suggested that we invite our friend Jack over one evening, she agreed. She enjoyed the naughtiness of our kinky sex life and was open to having even more new experiences. I never imagined she would agree to add a second man into our bed but I was all for it. She was turning into a true weekend cumslut. Brad and I met Jack at a bar under the pretense of watching a college game and having a few beers. Jack was recently divorced and having a difficult time getting into the dating world again so we figured he would be more than happy to join us, especially with a woman as gorgeous as my wife.

When Brad and I brought up the subject of the three of us having a sex filled evening courtesy of Michelle, Jack's first reaction was, "You guys are shitting me, right? Is this some kind of joke?"

We've been known to play some pranks on each other over the years and this was an unusual offer so I could understand his initial disbelief.

When I showed him a couple of pictures of Michelle sucking Brad's dick and him fucking her, all he said was, "If this is some kind of joke, it really isn't funny. I haven't gotten laid in months so don't mess with me."

He then asked, "When do you want to do this?"

I responded, "Well, Michelle is at home waiting for us. After we finish our beers, Brad and I are going back to my house. You are welcome to join us but if you do, you can't say a word. What goes on in my house stays at my house."

Jack chugged his pint and said, "I'm in. Let's go." I sent my wife a text letting her know we were on our way.

In the back of his mind he still thought this was some kind of joke but he was going to see what happened. When we got to my house, Michelle greeted us wearing a tiny schoolgirl outfit. When I say tiny, I mean the ruffled, plaid skirt didn't even cover her ass and her blouse was white crop top that tied in front which was fastened in the back with Velcro. The dark circles of her areola were clearly visible through the white material and she was showing plenty of cleavage. She wore white stockings and G-string along with 4" white heels which made her legs look even longer. She wore her hair in pigtails.

Jack's mouth hung open and he stared speechless as Brad went up to Michelle, giving her a deep kiss while squeezing her ass, then giving her a light slap on her butt cheek . Brad told her, "Oh, Michelle you are such a naughty girl. You look stunning.

Michelle looked at Jack and said, "Hello Jack. I'm glad you could join us tonight." She gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek.

He responded, "I, I , I'm glad you invited me." He still looked shocked at what was happening.

We went over to the bar and I fixed us some cocktails while Michelle flirted with the guys. She sat down, her bare ass on the leather seat, and crossed her legs. With the skirt being so short the entire length of her long legs were on display. Jack was reluctant to touch her at first but after he saw Brad brazenly grabbing her ass and fondling her tits, he joined right in. I loved sitting back watching two of my friends not only ogling her, but touching, squeezing and groping her in her schoolgirl uniform. The guys gradually got more aggressive by sticking their hands inside her top to feel her naked breasts and taking turns finger fucking her on the bar stool in front of me.

They easily removed her top and began to suck her tits simultaneously. Michelle moaned softly, her head tilting back momentarily before she looked at me, our eyes locking while both her tits were covered by my friends' lips. I saw the passion in her eyes. She was hot as a firecracker. The look in her eyes seemed like she was thanking me for not being jealous while she acted like a whore for my friends. The look in my eyes must have been thanking her for allowing her inner slut to be released every few months as we acted out our deepest, darkest sexual fantasies.

Michelle then suggested we take the party upstairs to our bedroom and we eagerly followed her up the stairs, my friends staring at and groping her ass the entire time. When we reached the bedroom, the guys wasted no time stripping off their clothes, standing there with raging hard ons. They quickly approached my wife with four hands roaming over her half naked body, kissing her neck and sucking her tits. Her hands were full of their cocks, stroking them as things were heating up.

It's hard to describe the feeling I had watching as my long legged, blonde haired, blue eyed wife dropped to her knees and began alternating sucking one cock while stroking the other. I kept thinking that I should be jealous but that was the furthest thing from my mind. I was thrilled, excited and proud. I took photos with my phone of my wife with two dicks in her face before sucking on one then the other. There is one picture of her stuffing both cocks in her mouth. I have to say, that is my favorite. I think it captures the true slutiness of her that evening. As you can imagine, watching my wife alternating between dicks, giving two guys a blow job, was twice as nice as watching her suck one. Jack was a little larger than Brad or I, so it gave the evening an extra special pleasure for Michelle.

The guys then guided my wife over to the bed, then she raised her hips so Jack could slip her thong down her legs. The simple gesture of raising her hips so another man could strip off her panties, thrilled me to now end. It showed her full willingness to fuck my friends. Jack wasted no time diving between her spread legs to get a taste of her pussy while Brad fed her his dick. I continued to take pictures like a foreign tourist and even got some video too. Michelle was so hot it didn't take long for Jack to bring her to two explosive orgasms, her moans muffled by the dick that filled her mouth.

As she was catching her breath, Jack crawled between her legs, rubbing his cock against her wet pussy lips to lubricate himself before slowly entering my wife. Inch by inch of his cock pushed its way into Michelle's cunt until his balls slapped against her ass. He stayed there for a moment, fully enjoying his dick being surrounded by my wife's warm, juicy pussy.

He watched as Brad fucked her mouth in front of him until she looked up and said, "Well, what are you waiting for. I want you to fuck me. I need it bad."

Jack grinned and started furiously fucking my wife as she moaned around Brad's cock between her lips. My wife's long legs wrapped around his back before she started running her stocking covered legs and feet over his ass and thighs while he fucked her hard. I took pleasure in watching her writhe in pleasure while one of my friends fucked her as she sucked my other buddy. I loved watching Michelle enjoying being a whore for my friends.

Jack said he couldn't hold out much longer and asked to fuck my wife from behind. Everyone quickly changed positions to accommodate our new partner's request. Jack was now pounding Michelle furiously from behind, while her head bobbed on Brad's familiar cock. Jack then grabbed hold of her pigtails, before he announced his pending orgasm. He fucked her faster, then lunged deep inside her pussy. I watched from behind as his balls convulsed, releasing his seed into Michelle. He humped on her a few more times until his balls were drained, then collapsed on the bed.

Jack said, "Shit, it's been so long since I've had a piece of ass. I really needed that." My wife was just a "piece of ass" to my friends and I was proud of that fact.

Before he was finished talking, Brad had taken his place behind Michelle while I presented my hard cock to her lips in front of her. Brad and I took turns fondling her tits while she fucked and sucked us and it wasn't long before Brad unloaded his sperm into my wife too, adding his load to Jack's. I was anxious to get behind her myself. I had never had sloppy thirds before. I saw a combination of both of my buddy's orgasms leaking from her well fucked pussy as mine was the third cock to enter her that night. I knew it wouldn't take long after watching Jack and Brad fondle Michelle, sucking her tits, eating her pussy and seeing her giving them blow jobs before fucking them both. I held out longer than I thought and thoroughly enjoyed the sloppiness of her pussy from her juices mixed with the sperm of my two friends.

I held on tight to her ass as I added my load of cum to my friends' in my wife's pussy. Knowing she had just fucked both of them before me, added to my pleasure. When I withdrew from her, cum oozed from her pussy and dripped down her legs.

We all felt the night was still young and the guys went downstairs to get fresh drinks while Michelle freshened up a bit. I have to admit, it was strange sitting around our bar with two other naked guys after we all just fucked my wife and were waiting for another turn. Jack couldn't believe his luck and that this was really happening. Brad told him he felt the same the first time.

Jack curiously asked, "How many times have you done this?"

I told him, "We've been doing this for a couple years, maybe three or four times a year. We just decided recently to experiment a little more."

Brad chimed in, "Michelle is great in bed and can't seem to get enough, so Ken talked to her about adding another guy and well, you see what happened."

"Well, thanks for thinking of me guys, I've haven't gotten laid in a long, long time."

Just then Brad looked over at the staircase and stopped talking. When we noticed Michelle's legs coming down the stairs, we all stopped and stared. We were treated to first seeing her pink heels and pink stockinged legs coming into view followed by her wearing a sheer pink nightie with nothing on underneath; her blonde hair released from the pigtails and hung down past her shoulders. She looked like a Victoria Secret model.

The guys complimented her on her great looks and choice of lingerie and she quietly thanked them before sitting down between them at the bar. I had already started to prepare a drink for her as she was getting comfortable. As the guys stared at my wife, their cocks began to stir. As we made small talk and sipped our drinks, my friends would casually fondle Michelle as they pleased. By the time we started our second round of drinks, all of our dicks were hard again so I suggested we take the party upstairs once again. Predictably, there were no objections.

It didn't take long before Michelle was surrounded by my friends as their four hands fondled her breasts and legs while their fingers also probed her pussy and even her asshole. One would be kissing her lips, and neck while the other sucked on her nipples. They eventually stripped off her nightie and laid her down on the bed. This time it was Brad that began to lick her clit while Jack offered his dick to my wife which she readily took between her pink, lipstick covered lips. Brad brought my wife to two orgasms by licking and sucking on her clit while finger fucking her.

It was then that Brad suggested, "Michelle, how about letting Jack fuck your ass while you ride my dick?"

Michelle looked up at him and replied, "Ummm, you must have been reading my mind Brad."

The guys got huge grins on their faces and asked me to get the lube. When I got back from the master bathroom, I witnessed Jack licking and tongue fucking my wife's asshole as she squirmed in pleasure. She was licking Brad's balls and dick while Jack prepared her butt for penetration. He took the lube, placing some on her asshole and his finger and starting probing her butt, first with one finger then two. When she was sufficiently lubricated, she straddled Brad, sitting down on his dick, fucking him for a minute or two before proclaiming herself ready for the next step. She got down lower on Brad, her tits brushing against his bare chest, raising her ass in the air, offering it to Jack.