Female Paroxysm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third time his sticky sack peeled away from my chin I knew that I would puke all over his shaft, but thankfully at his fourth full throat filling thrust, his cock convulse and he started to cum.

I felt ribbon after ribbon of his hot silky seed impact and coat the back of my throat, flow down over my inner gums and jet past the roll of my tongue. Then I heard his voice in a reassuring tone tell me: "Swallow Sue ... Swallow it all. Don't waste it ...Take in every drop."

When he pulled back, he made sure that I would taste his last deposit by intentionally directing his final spurt on the top my tongue where he used his bulbus head to spread it around, all over my taste buds.

"Don't you worry Flo." He responded to Mom as if he hadn't just concluded his own sexual needs by fucking my face: "There is really no reason we all can't enjoy this type of much needed time together from now on."

After a brief rest, it felt strange and forbidden to watch my Mother as she fondled, licked and sucked my husband back to a lively impressive erection.

My jealous thoughts at that instant was that she was only performing a curious examination to study, witness and learn what he had used to so deeply satisfied her with, but that self centered emotion was short lived when he directed his remaining energy to use it on me.

Steve showed definite increased levels in his sexual prowess that evening that could only have stemmed from the fact that he had two ladies naked together in his marital bed. There was no doubt in my mind that this new found power was born from the stimulus of me adding my Mother to our sex life.

Steve took me in his arms and during one long passionate kiss, he repositioned me laying my head at the side of my mother and with all of the bedroom lights still a blaze, he started to take me in her unobstructed view.

He tongued my mouth as he fondled my breasts before working it down in between them and over center of my tummy. He Frenched my navel, took a taste of my pussy and as I lifted the back of my knees over the top of his shoulders, his erect cock found the mark and he entered me with one long violent thrust.

Holding his bodyweight between the palm of his hands and balls of his feet he used every ounce of it to rail that gorgeous cock in me, over and over plunging it as deep as I could take.

At the extreme limit of each and every brutal downward thrust I could feel his large head squeegee down the inside of my vaginal flesh, compressing my fluids against the bottom of my canal where it continually mashed itself out of shape at the conclusion of each of his bottoming thrusts.

Over and over his talented action continued and though it produced a heavenly feeling that I never wanted to end, I could feel my own release and I started to cum.

I didn't care if my own Mother was witnessing my surrender, in fact at that point I could have cared less who was in the room with us.

As Steve's continuous pistoning caused my added fluids to escape and recoat his cock and balls, I heard him authoritatively instructed my Mom: "Flo! Rub her titts for me."

Hearing that naughty request coupled with the forbidden feel of her thumbs and forefingers pulling my lust swollen nipples pushed me over the edge and the orgasm that had only started a micro second ago, electrified my loins, traveled through my stomach to my chest and exploded through my body with a charge so intense that I had to concentrate on the two of them to keep from passing out.

He quickly pulled out and I watched as he jerked himself in my heavy cream just inches from my Mothers face and right as he started to ejaculate again, he ordered: "Open your mouth for me Flo." And she immediately sucked him in.

I woke the next morning to the aroma of my Mother frying bacon and preparing our breakfast. I could hear the happy sounds of her softly singing, a sound that I haven't heard since Daddy died.

When I turned to Steve, there he laid all nestled in against me, still in a deep peaceful sleep. As I quietly remained there in our pleasant moment, I looked upon him with more intense love and admiration than I had ever felt before.

I realized at that time, my Mother wasn't the only one who would want what happed last night to happen again for I knew that after last night, I would need that too and I was proud.

What I have just shared with you was the first of the countless times that we have since spent together as three. Though that occurred many years ago, to this very day Steve and I have continued including my Mother as a very intricate part of our sexual love life together.

Steve and I have grown even closer in our relationship as a direct result of this and our love for one another is not only beyond reproach, but it encircles the three of us as though we were one. I am here to tell you that knowing now what we have collectively learned together from that very first experience, if I had the chance to initiate it all over again, nothing would I change. Nothing at all.

Though to date most of our sessions that followed seldom included the girl on girl threesome actions that my husband Steve prefers, when it comes time for him to fulfill my mother's needs, or hers his, he still insists that I am there in some capacity to share it. He prefers the sight, scent and flavor of two naked ladies in his bed at once to frolic between.

Now before you think that I have reneged on our original arrangement, please know that he does alright and we still give him what he calls "a full blown threesome" on his birthday, our anniversary date of that first occurrence and other special occasions. Besides, when the mood is right, my Mother and I still enjoy that activity as well, just not every time.

Since Steve has grown older, the act of being with two naked women at once who he truly loves seems to really help him with any age related libido or erectile issues and why not, he has been very good at fulfilling our sexual needs and anything less from us, would be selfish.

Life is far too short and everyone of us should experience the true gifts of sharing at least once during our time allotment here on earth, especially when it comes to God's gift of the pleasures given from sex.

I know that Peterswiftt is open to every comment on all of his fine works and I considered that when I shared this experience with him, but I ask that you please let us respect each other's feelings and fantasies

As Mark Twain said, "no man is qualified to judge any action of another, without first experiencing that action himself."

12