Fertility Temple, Milk Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, the last thing I need is to be leaking at the law firm. These are important people and I'm hoping to land a full-time job there."

"So, I'm guessing you want me to do the honors."

"A tutorial, if we can call it that," Clarissa replied.

"Precisely."

Liz removed her daughter's bra, tossing it aside, and she stared at the breasts again. This time, the breasts seemed to have a magnetic quality about them. Sure, she had always appreciated the female form. Who doesn't? But this was something different.

As she started breathing harder, she noticed her daughter doing the same. The nipples became erect and were begging to be sucked. It was impossible for Liz to take her eyes away from them.

"Mom, why is my heart pounding?" Clarissa asked with a sense of panic. "Are you feeling that, too? Or am I the only one?"

"Clearly it's the... I don't even want to say it."

"The temple. That's what you're thinking, right?"

"Do you feel a thumping sensation between your legs?"

Clarissa's legs nearly crossed while standing. "My clitoris hurts."

With a foggy mind, Liz decided to do whatever it took for her daughter's best interest, which was always the case.

She bent down and took Clarissa's nipple into her mouth, starting with the right one first. This was the first time she had ever done this for another woman, and the feeling was delightful as expected. The nipple was erect and she sucked on it.

Milk sprayed into her mouth from the suction. It was sweet and delicious. Her daughter moaned. There was no doubt that this was sexual intimacy. Liz felt a warm feeling inside of her and thumping between her legs, and Clarissa kept on moaning.

"Does it always feel this good?" Clarissa asked with a blissful air.

Liz continued draining the breast as quickly as possible, drinking it down for nearly two minutes, breathing steadily through her nose.

When the nipple was done, she gave the stiff pink nipple a generous series of licks to prevent fluids from dripping.

"I've never heard a woman moan from nursing," Liz said, licking the nipple again. "What you must be going through is something surreal. God, your nipple looks divine."

She gazed at her daughter's chest. The right breast was now smaller thanks to the oral draining. The hypnotic feeling remained and Liz felt something spiritual. This went far beyond modern science. It must have been the temple's doing.

Even though her stomach was kind of full from drinking a lot of milk, Liz was still devoted to making this as smooth as possible for her daughter. So she started on the left breast, taking in the nipple and nursing on it.

This time she used both hands to squeeze at the tit, causing milk to spray from the nipple and into her mouth. The hand motion combined with her suction made Clarissa squirm even harder and moan louder. It was obscene for any mother/daughter to be sharing an experience like this, but under the circumstance, it was pure necessity.

Her daughter made a low purring sound the entire time, trembling from the process, adjusting to the new feeling of breastfeeding, while they ventured in the new terrain of whatever the fertility temple was doing to their bodies and minds.

After a few minutes, the breast was drained enough. Liz gave both breasts soft rubs to soothe them for extra comfort, since this was a totally new feeling for Clarissa.

"I never thought I'd nurse my own daughter," Liz said with a shy smile, using the back of her hand to wipe the excess milk from her mouth. "The concept seems so backwards."

Clarissa was awestruck. "Mom, I had an orgasm."

"You what?!"

It was a startling admission. Giving her daughter an orgasm was far beyond what was necessary. She took a deep breath, focused, and kept reminding herself that the situation was out of their control.

"I had an orgasm," Clarissa repeated. "Did you feel the same? Were you on the verge of anything? I saw the look on your face. I've never seen that expression from you before. You almost seemed... different."

There was no point in denying anything since it was true.

Liz licked her lips. "I think I was close. But without proper physical stimulation, I wasn't going to cum. It would be wholly inappropriate if I did."

"Your breasts need to be drained as well, don't they?"

She could see in her daughter's eyes where this was headed. Like any young person, Clarissa had a sexual side, and this was the first time Liz had ever witnessed it. She could tell that her daughter was struggling with these lustful feelings. And she could tell that it was a losing battle.

"Clarissa, I'm your mother. And I'm working from home for online classes. I can certainly drain myself."

How she hoped that would diffuse the situation. It didn't. Clarissa looked like a young woman in heat. For her own mother!

"Please?" Clarissa asked in a small voice. "Please... just let me... I want to return the favor. I want to try it. I want to learn, so I could... you know... be able to handle things in the office."

It was a valid reason, though Liz could still see the fire in her daughter's eyes. How this young woman was craving such forbidden things. As a mother, how could she torture her daughter? She felt the need to give in to her daughter's naughty demands.

Liz gave a curt nod. "Fine. You're right. You'll need to learn how to properly drain yourself in the office. Let me show you."

Pulling up her own tshirt, Liz exposed her bra, which she also lifted, letting her heavy breasts fall free from the cups. Her boobs were much larger than her daughter's, hanging like round globes with generous brown nipples that were already erect, waiting to be sucked.

Her daughter's jaw nearly dropped at the sight. She saw Clarissa licking her lips.

"They seem... huge..." Clarissa said in a mesmerized tone.

Even though Clarissa had seen her boobs plenty of times, this was the first time they had garnered such a reaction. It's the temple, it's the temple, Liz reminded herself. Her daughter wasn't a pervert. It's the temple.

"They're fuller," Liz replied. "I almost feel 10 years younger because of the fullness."

"How should I start?"

Liz felt a surprising sense of anticipation. "It's very simple. Take a nipple into your mouth. Give it a suck. Squeeze around the sides of my breast. Make sure you don't spill. Oh, and breathe through your nose."

"Yes, mom."

She could hardly look when her daughter attacked her chest. Her daughter was a smart girl who knew how to follow the rules precisely, so as expected, the task was done with excellent form. But what Liz hadn't expected was the tenacity that her daughter brought.

It was like Clarissa hadn't eaten in days and was desperate for anything with nutrients. She watched her daughter sucking so hard, that the nipple was being stretched. Clarissa's hands squeezed at the breasts, kneading it like dough. It was such an intense sensation and sight to behold.

"Slow down," Liz said softly.

There was no reply. Instead, her beautiful daughter continued to suck and slurp on each of her nipples. It was exactly what the fertility temple wanted. It was the thing that was pulling them so powerfully together. The loss of control was scary, but the sensations helped overcome that fear.

"Sweety, you're going to make me cum," Liz said, rubbing the back of her daughter's head, fingers intertwining with long hair.

Clarissa spit a nipple out. "It'll be unlike anything you've ever felt before. Trust me. I love you, mom."

When each nipple was being sucked again, Liz knew there was something off. It sounded like her daughter. But she knew the difference. This was her daughter in extreme heat, drinking down mom's breast milk as if their lives depended on it.

"God, please don't make me cum," Liz cried to herself with tears coming out of her eyes, fighting her own body's reaction.

The fight was futile and the overwhelming sexual lust was too much. As her nipples were being sucked by her beautiful daughter, Liz had an orgasm that was out of this world. There was nothing normal about it. Her body shivered and shook. The heat in her core was so intense that she broke out into a cool sweat from the nipple climax.

By then, her breasts were drained and her body trembled from the orgasm. Her daughter marveled at her own work and their eyes met while standing face to face. She had always thought her daughter was an attractive young woman, but now, this was different. Her daughter looked like a vision of sex with milk leaking from the lips.

"You made me cum," Liz gulped, unsure of what else to say.

"I don't know what came over me," Clarissa said, gently leaning in to kiss mom's neck and chin. "It feels so right, mom. It still does."

"Yes, I know it does, honey. I know it does. That's what scares me."

Her daughter whispered, "It scares me, too. Kiss me."

With the utmost hesitance, Clarissa brought her wet lips forward, and Liz froze before accepting the kiss. Their mouths touched and their tongues came out, swapping the flavor of their breast milk.

Father's Perspective: Impregnating Daughter

My wife told me everything. The breastfeeding. The orgasms. The kissing. She was flabbergasted by what happened with Clarissa, but she was also able to keep things in perspective.

I spent much of the day making phone calls and sending emails. Luckily, I was able to get a little more information on this temple. It wasn't much, but it was enough to make a difference, however small.

Liz was very much your average middle-aged woman when it came to sex. She wanted it a few times a week and she was always honest about her desires.

On that day, in between the college courses she taught using Zoom, she desperately needed to masturbate. She did it in the living room, away from her laptop because she was paranoid something might accidentally show on her webcam. She got naked, fingered herself, and demanded to receive oral sex.

Her breasts were a hot mess that needed to be drained regularly. It was like she was a nursing mother once again with the amount of milk she produced.

All of that was nothing compared to when Clarissa came home from the law firm. She was on the verge of tears and she cried in the living room when she explained how stressful her day was.

"It was so embarrassing!" Clarissa said, holding back her sobs. "The deposition lasted 5 hours and I had to take extra breaks. Everyone looked at me when I left or entered the conference room."

My wife did a great job of consoling our daughter.

Liz replied, "It's only temporary, darling. Your father's new research says this will only last a couple of days."

"How can I survive? The firm is handling a major lawsuit and I have to impress the lawyers I work with."

Clarissa sobbed and my wife held her. That was when my wife promised our daughter that it would be okay, that Clarissa's breasts needed to be drained more often and more techniques would have to be used at home.

It was hard to recognize my wife, who started undoing our daughter's top right then and there. Breasts freed, my wife was like a woman possessed, sucking at our daughter's nipples. This gave great pleasure to both women and it was extremely interesting to observe.

"Thank you, mom," Clarissa moaned, leaning back onto the couch while being nursed.

Both of these women had a surreal reaction to breastfeeding each other when they were both topless. They had multiple orgasms as well. They were ashamed each time they came, but they gave in. The power of the temple was even more profound than I expected.

My wife asked me to explain to Clarissa what else I had learned, because my wife wanted me to proceed with it, even though we were both hesitant.

"Intercourse is what the temple wants," I reluctantly stated. "The power and cravings will fade over time, but for now, it wants sex. Clarissa, you'll have to endure the pain these next few days."

Clarissa wiped her tears and pulled her panties down. "Dad, look what it did to me. It was like this all day. Please, you have to help me! Please!!!"

Her panties were drenched and stained. How agonizing it must have been for her being at the law firm with that between her legs. The extent of her arousal was far greater than I ever could have imagined.

And her pussy. My god, her pussy. My wife and I both marveled at Clarissa's spread legs. As adults, we never expected to see her pussy. No parent ever should. But in the moment, we had to look. Her tight, pink cunt was dripping with juices.

My wife had a compassionate and remorseful expression on her face as she gestured for me to come closer. So I did. When my wife pulled my pants down, I had an erection.

Clarissa kept her legs open and leaned back. Her eyes with drying tears. Her nipples rock hard and leaking milk. And that pussy. Her pussy was leaking fluids onto the carpet and my wife spread the labia.

It was the first time we fucked. Each thrust made her cry. Tears rolled down her face. My wife later told me an estimate that Clarissa must have had at least five orgasms from that first fuck session. Clarissa's face was contorted and twisted, with eyes wide.

When I tried so very hard to pull out, Clarissa refused. She ran track in high school and college, and she keeps in great shape by running and doing squats in the gym. So when her legs wrapped around me, there was nowhere for me to go.

The end result was that my cum flooded her pussy, which made her smile. It was what the fertility temple wanted from her. It was what compelled her body and mind to act like this For the rest of the day, her hormones cooled and she was so thankful for the relief.

And in the days after, my wife gave Clarissa plenty of oral attention, sucking at those milk filled breasts in the morning and evening, keeping them as drained as possible to make things easier at the law firm.

It didn't end there. Clarissa had gotten pregnant, and strangely, she loved the idea. To this day, I'm not sure if that was truly her wish, or if the fertility temple had altered her thoughts.

Her belly grew and she demanded regular sex sessions to keep up with her hormones. So we had sex daily, with my wife there to facilitate and keep things clean with her mouth and tongue.

Clarissa also slept in bed with us. Her favorite spot was in the center of the bed, so that my wife and I could hold her, caressing her belly and full breasts. Of course, she slept naked every night and was happy that way.

To the outside world, no one knows. It would ruin our family. But in our household, things worked out. Clarissa landed a full-time job at the law firm a year later, and as soon as she got home, she'd remove her suit to get naked, demanding that her breasts be drained and her pussy be fucked.

The End

Support your local bookstore, restaurant, and other businesses.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12