Fetish Focus: His Daughter's Tits

Story Info
Robert falls in love with his grown daughters tits.
6.4k words
4.72
32k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's another reader requested story.

One of my regular readers reached out to ask if I could write something involving a father and his adult daughter. He suggested character names and that the father be aroused by his daughter's breasts, so I spent some time outlining a simple incest tale that I hope meets with his approval.

As with most things I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where no one has to worry about birth control or STD's.

All characters are adults.

If you have your own kinky suggestion for something you'd like to see me write, reach out and let me know.

IE

~~

Robert turned off the water and pulled back the shower curtain, reaching for a towel as he grinned.

Despite what life threw at him, and no matter what he might be facing on any given day, Robert was one of those people who always felt better after a shower.

He unrolled the towel and wiped his face, before lifting it to dry his hair. As he glanced around the bathroom he realized that there were clothes hanging over the old clawfoot bathtub on the other side of the bathroom.

Even as he realized that they obviously belonged to his daughter Kelly, his eyes caught on the frilly black bra that was hanging with the nylons, panties, and the sweater.

Robert lived in fairly secluded cabin on a large lake, his dream home. He'd bought it after taking an early retirement buyout from the company he'd founded, and even though he was a widower, he was happy and content living by himself.

However last night he'd been happily surprised that Kelly and her fiancé Scott had arrived for an overnight visit. They'd arrived after spending several days on the road as Scott made a series of work related stops, and Kelly had asked if she could do a load of laundry and rinse out a few things.

The washer and dryer were in Robert's large downstairs master bathroom, and he hadn't noticed her clothes hanging there before now.

Robert had never really warmed up to Scott, but he couldn't come up with any real reason not to like the guy.

Scott was much more of an extrovert than Robert was, and was inclined to talk too much, but neither of those was a good reason to dislike him. Robert had come to accept that most men, on some level, dislike any man who fucks his daughter.

As Robert finished drying, he tore his eyes away from her underthings hanging over the tub to dry. Robert stepped to the sink and ran hot water over his razor to shave, and every time he rinsed the razor he looked at the reflection of the bra hanging in the mirror.

Robert's wife had passed away several years earlier, and in that time he'd had a few dates and random sexual encounters, but nothing like the regular sex he'd had with his wife.

He'd always been drawn to a woman's breasts more than any other part of her body, and had happily pushed his stiff cock up between his wife's ample tits as a regular part of their lovemaking.

Even when they didn't have time to fuck, his wife had happily jerked him off onto her breasts.

Ever since she'd graduated from college Robert had noticed his daughter's body more and more. Maybe she'd blossomed since moving away from him, but more than likely he was now seeing her as the woman she was instead of just as his daughter.

Whatever caused it though, he definitely noticed that his daughter's breasts appeared to be even larger and heavier than her mothers had been.

Robert rinsed the razor a final time and brushed his teeth before getting dressed, pulling clothes out of the clean clothes basket he kept next to the dryer.

He noticed the dryer was closed and realized that Kelly and Scott still had laundry in the machine. He grabbed an empty basket and pulled their dry clothes into it.

One of Kelly's bras was in the pile of clothes, and feeling like the world's biggest pervert Robert turned it over in his hands.

He found the tag he was looking for, but it was so worn from repeated washing and drying that he couldn't read it. The same was true of the other bras he found, and he dropped them back into the basket and picked it up.

He was headed for the door, when he once again saw the lacy black bra hanging to dry. He hesitated before putting the basket down, deciding that satisfying his curiosity about his daughter's bra size wasn't far enough over the morality line to justify worry.

He turned the bra in his fingers, recognizing the label as having come from a high-end store, and he quickly found the size on the unfaded tag. Either it was new enough that it hadn't faded yet, or it required only handwashing due to its delicate nature.

Either way, the 32E confirmed that she was indeed more generously endowed than her mother, and he wondered what she would look like naked.

He quickly let go the bra and chased that thought from his mind, taking their clean laundry out to the living room and setting it on the sofa. He went over to the kitchen counter and poured a cup of coffee, looking out at the overcast day.

He had broken a few eggs into a bowl and was adding onion when he heard someone come down the stairs.

"Is that coffee I smell?" asked Scott noisily. "Thank God for the smell of civilization."

"Sure thing," said Robert with as friendly a smile as he could manage. "Let me get you a cup. Want some eggs?"

"Oh hell yeah," said Scott, taking a mug of coffee. "That sounds amazing."

"There's some of your laundry on the sofa there," said Robert, adding two more eggs to the bowl.

"I'll leave that to her to manage," laughed Scott, sipping the coffee. "I believe everyone ought to do what they do best."

"Makes sense," said Robert, wondering for the thousandth time what his quiet and kind daughter could see in this boisterous ass.

Scott was dressed in pressed khakis and an expensive looking golf shirt. Robert hoped that meant he was going somewhere, but he was just the sort of flashy asswipe who'd dress that way to fish or hike in the woods.

"Going out on the lake this morning?" asked Scott.

"I might," admitted Robert. "It's a bit drizzly, but I don't mind sitting in the rain to fish. It'll be quiet and calm."

"Maybe you could take Kelly," said Scott. "She's been stressed lately from work. It would do her good to relax."

"You both going to be around this morning?" asked Robert.

"Not me," said Scott. "I'm running into town to use the business center at the hotel. Have to do a bit of work. And as long as I'm in town I'm going to meet with some of the local guys and motivate them. Us executives are never off."

"Sorry to hear that," lied Robert, relishing the idea of a quiet morning with his daughter.

"In fact," said Scott, "I need to run. Promised I'd join a couple of the guys for breakfast at the hotel. Give 'em a moral boost with my presence."

He drained his coffee cup and set it on the end table before going to the front door and picking up the keys to his SUV. Robert heard him open the door and pull it closed as he sprinted towards his SUV.

"Twat," Robert muttered as he put Scott's coffee cup in the sink.

He glanced out the window and saw Scott in the SUV, primping in the rearview mirror.

"Fucking twat," he muttered.

He opened the fridge when he heard Kelly's voice from upstairs.

"Scott?" she called. "The laundry? Did you forget?"

"Miserable fucking twat," Robert muttered again, taking the eggs off the burner.

He picked up the laundry basket and climbed the stairs.

"Scott's gone Sweetheart," he said pushing the open bedroom door open with his foot. "But here's your laundry."

He froze holding the basket, seeing his daughter nude on the bed with her legs spread.

She gave a yelp as Robert turned his back to her.

As he turned, he saw her put her legs together while rolling up on her side and pulling a blanket against her. In the space of just a few seconds Robert got a good look at her body, and felt himself respond with a surprising surge of lust.

Among the things he'd remember forever about seeing his grown daughter naked was the bite mark on her neck, the way her pubic hair seemed wet and matted between her legs as cum dripped out of her, and the size of her breasts and she beautiful shape of her areolas.

"I'm sorry!" he said, looking out into the hallway. "I heard you yelling and assumed you were up and dressed for the day."

"Not your fault," Kelly said, as she slid out of bed and pulled a robe around herself.

"Anyway here's your laundry," he said. "Except for what's still hanging downstairs."

"Thanks Daddy," she said. "Scott was going to get it and bring it up. He said you were out fishing already."

"Guess he forgot in his rush to get into town," Robert said, resisting the urge to complain about his potential son in law.

"I'll take it from here Dad," Kelly said, coming around the bed and taking the basket. "I'm sorry to surprise you like that."

"Don't worry about it," Robert laughed, turning around. "I've always thought that more naked women around here would be a good thing."

"I could ditch the clean clothes and spend the day in the robe," she teased. "Maybe if you're lucky something will fall out."

She put the basket of laundry on the bed and untied the robe, grinning at him.

"Quit teasing your old man," he laughed. "Get your ass downstairs if you want some breakfast."

~

"This is nice," Kelly said. "Quiet and peaceful."

She was sitting under the canopy on Robert's fishing boat with her bare feet and legs sticking out into the light rain. Robert was sitting a few feet away with two rods in the water, enjoying the pleasant drizzle on the calm and deserted lake.

"Did you talk to Scott this morning?" asked Kelly.

"Not really," answered Robert. "He had a quick cup of coffee and headed out before he could even eat the eggs I made him."

"He left me hanging too," said Kelly.

"Oh yeah?" asked her father.

"Let's just say he was in a much bigger hurry than I was and leave it at that," she grinned.

"It's none of my business," Robert said carefully. "But if that's a regular thing with him you should reconsider your relationship. Because it will only get worse as the years go on."

"It'll be better when he's not so distracted by work," said Kelly.

"Take it from me honey," said Robert. "Guys like that are always distracted by work. It's good that he's driven to make money, but money isn't everything, and it's no substitute for being a good husband or father."

"Yeah I know," she said. "I've been thinking about that an awful lot lately."

"Let me say one more thing, and then we can drop it unless you want to talk further," Robert said. "You can pull the plug on him anytime, and I'll be there for you no questions asked. There's room here in the cabin for you for as long as you want or need it. You know that right?"

"I do Daddy," she said with a smile. "But things will get better. In the meantime, let's talk about you. Are you dating anyone?"

"Not at the moment," he laughed, taking her hint that she didn't want to discuss Scott any further.

They laughed and talked for more than an hour, and as it got on towards noon the sun came out.

"About time," Kelly said, standing up and stretching in the warm spring air. "I need some sun."

As she pulled her hoodie off with her back still to her father, he stared at her with the realization that she was wearing a bikini top, with two strings tied behind her under the sweatshirt.

She turned slightly as she threw the hoodie onto the seat beside her, and he saw the tiny patch of fabric straining to cover her enormous breast.

"Fuck," he muttered quietly, feeling his cock respond to what he was seeing.

"What happened?" she asked, turning around. "Are you alright?"

"No, yeah, I'm fine," he sputtered, turning to check his fishing rods.

"They're just tits Daddy," she teased him.

"Shut up," he said with a grin. "You took me by surprise is all."

"I guess Daddy is a tit man," she laughed, giving a slight hop so her breasts jiggled. "Who would have thought it?"

"Sith down before I throw you overboard," he laughed. "We should think about heading back and getting some lunch in an hour or so."

"I guess," she said reluctantly. "I hate that this visit is so short. I miss you."

"I miss you too," Robert said. "You and Scott can come up anytime. Or just you if he's busy."

"I should do that," Kelly said, noticing her father's eyes glancing over at her chest. "Want me to cover up?"

"I'm sorry honey," he said. "I'm just...well I'm sorry."

She arched her back and stretched where she sat, her huge breasts pushing up and stretching the bikini so far Robert thought it might tear off.

"You're horny is what you are Daddy," Kelly laughed. "You need someone to help you with that."

~

When Robert turned down his bed that night, hours after Scott and Kelly had headed back home, he found his daughter's bikini top in his bed. He picked it up carefully, wondering what exactly she'd put it there for.

~

Two months later Robert drove to the funeral of an old buddy's wife, which happened to be close to where Scott and Kelly lived.

He arrived in town late at night and stayed in Kelly and Scott's guest room at Kelly's insistence. He left early in the morning to meet some of his friends and didn't return until late that afternoon.

He'd thought of his daughter's breasts daily since her brief visit and was happy that he didn't find her figure too distracting as he took her and Scott out to dinner that evening.

They all turned in early since he was headed out first thing, and he dozed on and off for an hour or two, before waking up and realizing he had to pee.

"Ever since I turned forty-five," he muttered to himself, easing the guest room door open.

As he moved quietly down the hall to the bathroom he passed Scott and Kelly's room, and a low moan caused him to involuntarily glance through the crack in the almost closed door.

Kelly was straddling Scott, grinding herself down onto him with an erotic aggression that made Robert suddenly hot. In the moonlight spilling through their window her pale breasts bounced up and down with the thrusting of her hips, and her dark brown areolas were a blur in the soft light.

Robert stared, unable to help himself, feeling like a pervert as he watched his own daughter fuck.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Kelly hissed, suddenly pitching forward and grabbing the headboard.

Robert backed away and went into the bathroom, closing the door before turning on the light.

He quickly peed and flushed the toilet, washing his hands and trying to think about anything but what he'd just seen.

He turned off the light and eased the door open, and hearing nothing he quickly stepped out into the hallway.

With a quick glance into his daughters room he froze, seeing her wipe a towel between her legs as she stood by the side of the bed.

Robert spent the rest of the night staring at the ceiling and wondering why he so jealously wished that it had been his cum she'd been catching in the towel as it leaked out of her well fucked cunt.

~

Four months later Kelly came to visit her father a week before Christmas. He took her out to eat and asked about Scott, but she seemed reluctant to talk about her relationship.

After lunch they went shopping and then she helped him decorate his Christmas tree before they settled in front of the television to watch a movie. They snuggled together with a fire in the fireplace, and without thinking he softly stroked her hair, lulling both of them into a comfortable and peaceful state of relaxation.

He'd seen the movie several times, so Robert closed his eyes and breathed in the smell of Kelly's perfume, loving the heat of her body against his. As he relaxed, he felt himself start to doze off, and he didn't fight it, comfortable in his isolated cabin with his favorite person in the whole world.

He slowly became aware of a heavy throbbing between his legs and recognized it as the usual sleep hard-on that so many men get. He enjoyed the feeling for several seconds, until it dawned on him that the pressure against it was more than just a blanket.

He opened his eyes and saw that the movie was long over, with the tv locked onto a black screen in the nearly dark room. Kelly was still cuddled against him on the couch, and he realized that it was her hand pressed against his erection.

He was still for another minute, caught between enjoying the sensation and feeling guilty that he was letting his daughter touch him in her sleep.

"Kelly?" he whispered at last. "Kelly honey? The movie's over. Wake up."

"I'm awake," she murmured, snuggling closer to him in the cool room.

Her hand was still on his cock, and he was unable to stop himself from flexing it. To his surprise she pressed a little harder against it.

"Honey you're asleep," he whispered. "Let's get you to bed."

"I'm not asleep," she whispered. "I've just missed this so much."

She pressed down against his cock, and he closed his eyes and suppressed a moan.

"Sweetie you're dreaming," he said, trying to push her up to a sitting position. "Time for bed."

She turned her head towards him and with a start he saw that her eyes were wide open. As he stared into her eyes, he was aware that she had pulled her sweater up, and one of her breasts was out.

"I'm sorry Daddy," she whispered. "You were asleep and I touched it by accident and I just couldn't....I just couldn't stop."

"I...uh....we should....uh," Robert stuttered, trying to think of anything but the pressure of her hand on his throbbing cock, and how soft her breast looked in the darkened room.

"Would it be okay if I played with it some more Daddy?" she whispered. "Just pretend you're asleep."

"If you...are you....are you sure?" he whispered.

"Or you can watch," she whispered. "If you want."

She slid down to the floor, kneeling in front of him, and as he stared she pulled the sweater up over her head and shrugged her bra off her shoulders, before unsnapping his pants and pulling the zipper down.

He took in a deep and shuddering breath, watching as his daughter pulled his pants open and pushed her fingers into his boxers.

"Oh wow," she whispered, her fingers closing around his hard shaft.

"Maybe...maybe we shouldn't," he said, putting his hands on her shoulders, unable to push her away as she pulled his hot and throbbing cock out into the cool air.

"Just for a minute," she said, her eyes fixed on his penis as she ran her fingers up and down over it. "You're huge."

She wrapped her hand around him and squeezed, and then touched the bubble of slippery fluid that appeared at his tip. She smeared it around his cockhead, and he squirmed, realizing that several years without the touch of a woman had eroded his stamina.

"Be careful," he muttered, gritting his teeth.

"It's okay Daddy," she whispered. "I like this."

She moved her hand up and down his length, her other fingers tickling against his balls. He gasped, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold onto his control much longer.

"Honey that's enough," he whispered, grabbing her wrist. "I can't take much more."

She let go of him but stayed right where she was, looking at his hard and straining cock.

"Won't it hurt if we don't help it feel better?" she whispered.

"I don't....I'll be okay," he said quietly, trying to control his breathing.

She lifted her hand to her mouth and spit in it, and then wrapped that hand around him and started to stroke again, pushing his cockhead against her nipple.

Without a sound from her father she suddenly felt his cock lurch in her hand as a scalding ribbon of his cum pulsed out onto her tit.

She pulled him even faster, moving his cock to her other breast as he spurted again. She jerked him as fast as she could, moving him back and forth as he covered both of her breasts with his slippery mess.

12