Field Trip Follies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His reputation had preceded him. "Well, you'll just have to trust me. Now, why don't you just come over here and suck my cock?"

She sighed. She hated this little jerk, but unless she was prepared to murder him and bury him in the desert, she really had no other choice. She squatted in front of him and pulled down his swimming shorts. She didn't need to ask if he was eighteen. He'd been put back several times already, partly because of the failing grades she'd given him, and everyone knew he was pushing twenty even though he was still only a junior.

She took his cock in her hand. It was already standing at half-mast, and was pretty beefy. Once she started sucking, she decided this wouldn't be too bad after all. His big fat belly was resting on top of her head, but she loved the feel of his cock in her mouth. It was only six inches long, but as thick as Brant's. Best of all, it started oozing pre-cum almost immediately. She liked it when guys oozed like that. Fluids really turned her on.

Stan was in shock. He'd never actually thought Mrs. Foster would go for it. His original plan was to blackmail her for cash. Hell, he could still do that. No matter what he did to her tonight, that would definitely not be the end of it. Oh... fuck. She was doing a great job on his cock. This was only his second blowjob ever. The first was given to him by his Uncle Stan; the man he was named after. That was a weird night. Uncle Stan and him had gotten wasted on some homemade fruit liquor, and even though neither of them were gay, they ended up blowing each other until they passed out in on the floor of the garage. They weren't blood relatives, but they were both pretty embarrassed about it anyway. He didn't even remember what that blowjob felt like. But it definitely didn't feel like this! Mrs. Foster's mouth and hands were amazing! He felt cum starting to surge in his balls in no time at all.

"Stop, stop! I don't wanna cum yet! I wanna fuck you first."

She stepped out of her panties and bent over for him.

"Get on your knees."

"There's glass out here, numb-nuts. Fuck me standing up."

"Fuck it." He grabbed Mrs. Foster's narrow hips and shoved his cock clumsily between her legs. He missed her pussy entirely, so she reached between her legs to help guide him in. She gasped and groaned in pleasure as his cock slid into her tight tunnel.

Lindsey was amazed at how great it felt. Maybe Brant had warmed her pussy up earlier, but whatever it was, she was super sensitive. She felt every little detail of Stan's shaft as it slid in and out of her tight pussy. She knew it was probably sliding through some of Brant's cum, which hadn't all leaked out of her yet. She hadn't been fucked by two different guys in the same day in years, and now she remembered how fucking awesome that felt.

She began to groan out loud, "Fuck, Stan... Wow... That feels great. Yeah, fuck me Stan... oh shit. Your cock feels wonderful. Oh, yeah... harder, Stan, harder.... Yeah, that's it. Oh... fuck, Stan! You are the man, Stan!"

Then the strangest thing happened... Stan started crying.

"Stan? Are you okay?"

He didn't answer, he just blubbered away as he fucked her. He'd never cried like this in his life. It was utterly unexpected. It was partly because he was no longer a virgin. But mostly it was because he'd been turned down by almost twenty different girls this year alone, and his self-esteem was in the absolute crapper. Not only was Mrs. Foster letting him fuck her... but she was clearly enjoying it. He'd always thought he was a big fat blob that nobody could ever want, but suddenly he felt like something else. He felt like a lover... a good lover... a great lover. Like Al Green. After about two minutes of desperate thrusting, he squirted his cum inside Mrs. Foster's tight pussy, but he never stopped blubbering the whole time.

For her part, Lindsey really enjoyed the feeling of Stan's fat cock in her pussy. At first she'd been hoping that he wouldn't last long, just to get it over with, but by the time he finished she was sorry he didn't last longer. She turned and saw Stan completely crying his ass off. Tears were rolling down his chubby cheeks, and big fat blobs of snot were pouring out of his nose. She wrapped her arms around him and he pressed his face into her shoulder and sobbed. She patted his short curly hair and said, "There, there." She had no idea what he was so upset about... maybe he was disappointed that he hadn't lasted very long. "Don't worry about it. You're young. Let's get you hard again."

Mrs. Foster squatted and started sucking his cock again, but even though he got hard as a rock almost instantly, he kept blubbering. He didn't want her to stop though, so he put his hands on the top of her head to gently guide his cock in and out of her mouth. He looked down at her and couldn't believe his feelings. He thought he hated this little bitch who'd given him all those F's. But now he realized that he loved her. He fucking loved her. Maybe he'd always loved her. Maybe that's why he'd been such a dick in her classes. And now his fucking cock was in her fucking mouth! He sniffed deeply, and regained his composure. She looked up at him, her beautiful doll-like eyes flashing in the moonlight.

"Oh, shit, Mrs. Foster. You're so beautiful."

She pulled back and his cock popped out of her amazing lips. "So are you, Stan. I love your cock." She started sucking him again, and this time he lasted a long time. She saw a dirty old rug a little ways out in the vacant lot, so she led him to it. Together they shook the dust and weeds off it and carried it back to the secluded spot behind the dumpsters. Then she laid on her back and he mounted her like a man. He touched her breasts, and she touched his. She liked the fact that his tits were larger than her own. She pulled up her shirt and bra so they could rub their tits together as he fucked her. She loved feeling the weight of Stan's fat body sliding up and down her little body as he slid in and out of her pussy. She loved digging her fingers into his fat, hairless butt cheeks.

"Oh, Christ almighty," he groaned. "I'm cumming, Mrs. Foster."

"Yeah, cum for me Stan. Fill me up," she said sweetly, looking into his eyes. He locked eyes with her as he squirted his seed inside her.

He collapsed on top of her. "Shit... I shoulda' wore a condom."

She wheezed under his weight, "Don't worry. I'm on the pill." She rolled him over and straddled him for a while. She reached for her purse and dug out her cigarettes and lit one up. "Fuck... that's good. I've been jonesing for a smoke forever."

Stan looked up at her in wonder as she sucked in smoke and blew it out.

"Stan... I didn't know you had it in you. You're a fucking great lover. Did you know that?"

He grinned, and his eyes filled with tears again. "I love you, Mrs. Foster," he blubbered, almost incoherently.

She smiled and kissed him on the lips. "If you love me, then you won't tell anybody about what we did here tonight." He nodded. Weeping like a child. She was convinced he meant it now... but would he remember this tomorrow? Or would he be back to his old mean self? "Stan... I want to make a deal with you. If you keep all of this to yourself, what happened between me and you, and between me and Brant... then the day you graduate, I'll let you fuck me again."

His eyes lit up, then they darkened again. "But ain't no way I'm graduating."

"Did you hear me, Stan? The day you graduate, and you will graduate, I'm going to let you fuck me again. And it's going to be way better than this. We'll do it inside. In a warm, soft bed."

He had a huge smile on his face. "I kinda like it under the stars like this."

"Then we'll do it on a mattress on the roof of Weatherman Hall."

"That would be fuckin' wicked. But ain't no way I'm graduating. It's impossible."

His cock was getting hard again, so Lindsey slipped it inside her one more time. Stan groaned.

"You feel this, Stan? Do you feel your cock inside my pussy? I want you to remember what this feels like. I want you to remember that this is what you are going to get when you successfully complete your education at Silver Lake High School. You need to stop skipping school, and stop disrupting classes. You need to start doing your homework and taking your education seriously. And I tell you what... I'll sweeten the deal... If you get accepted into college... WHEN you get accepted into college, I'll fuck you again. Is that a good deal, or what?"

"Shit. Really? You'd do that for me? I didn't think you liked me Mrs. Foster."

She squatted over him and started thrusting herself up and down on his fat cock harder than before, making him whimper with pleasure. "I like you just fine Stan. I like all my students. But you've been a lazy little bitch for way too long. It's time for you to nut up and fucking take charge of your fucking life. So, what do you say? Is it a deal?" She stopped thrusting and held out her hand for him to shake.

"Don't stop..."

"Shake on it Stan, or I'll walk away right now, and you'll never fuck this sweet pussy again."

He took her hand in his, a crazy smile on his face. She started humping again, this time nice and hard, slamming her little body up and down on his shaft.

Between thrusts, Stan grunted, "It's... a... deal...Mrs... Foster...Fuck!"

She grabbed his other hand too and he helped hold her up as she grinded herself on top of him, giving herself a powerful orgasm. Then he started coming too. But instead of letting him cum inside her, she pulled out, flicked her cigarette away, and sucked him off, wanting to swallow more of his young sperm. She'd skipped dinner and was hungry.

Some of the students in the hotel heard Stan's hoarse cry, but they thought it was a wild creature out in the desert.

Lindsey was dripping with sweat by the time she was through licking Stan's cock clean of cum. She snuggled with him, holding his softening cock in hand for a good long while, until the cold night air finally started making them shiver.

"I guess we better go to bed before the scorpions get us." She laughed, but Stan was suddenly terrified.

"Scorpions! Oh, hell no!" They ran, laughing, back to the hotel.

Before they went back into the light, Lindsey took Stan's hands. "Remember, Stan." She put his hand between her legs and let his fingers slip into the warm, wet slit. "This is yours to do with as you please, the night you graduate."

He looked at her like she was the angel of the lord. "Thank you, miss. I won't let you down."

"Good, because I want to feel your hard cock inside me again."

She kissed him on the lips, and sent him off.

A moment later he popped back around the corner. What the fuck now?

"Sorry... Uh... Mrs. Foster. I thought you should know. Willie Jones knows too. I told him. I feel so stupid about it now."

"Stan... It's okay. Do you think he's told other people?"

"I don't know. I'll ask him. We're roommates."

"Tell him you were jerking his chain earlier. Please. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure. That's a good idea. Only... I'm a terrible liar. There's no way he'll believe me."

She sighed. Would this night never end? She could feel Stan's cum starting to leak out of her loosening pussy. "You go to bed. Try to keep him from telling anyone. Tell him that if he keeps his mouth shut... I'll do him a solid."

Stan smiled. "Oh, shit. I don't think he'd want to fuck you though. He's got this thing about age. He says nobody should ever fuck anyone older than themselves. He gets plenty of tail, so I guess he can be picky."

"What do you think he'd want?"

"Money?"

"I don't have any money. I'm a school teacher."

"Oh. Maybe you shouldn't worry about it. He didn't actually see anything, so what can he prove?"

"I'm trying to protect my reputation, Stan. That's worth a lot to me. Anyway, tell him to keep it to himself until I can talk to him."

"Will do. Thanks." He smiled. He had a nice smile actually. She'd never seen him do anything but smirk before.

"Goodnight, Stan."

"Night, miss."

"Oh, and Stan. I just want you to know... I fucked you the first time tonight to shut you up. But the second and third times were because you're a great lover. You just remember that."

Stan walked away beaming from ear to ear.

Lindsey walked to her room in a happy daze. She was always like that after a good long fuck. Her pussy was still vibrating from the last orgasm. She sneaked quietly into the room, so as not to wake Miss Ostiago. She wanted to go right to sleep, but she staggered into the shower to wash the cum out of herself, smiling and humming the whole while. Oh fuck... that boy fucked the shit out of me. She was half asleep by the time she staggered out of the shower. She just crawled under the sheets next to Miss Ostiago, totally naked and dripping wet. She fell asleep the second her head hit the pillow.

That thing they say about the sleep of the righteous is bullshit. Sinners sleep pretty darned good too.

To be continued...

Hey, hoped you enjoyed the story! Please vote and leave a comment! I think the main reason I write these stories in the first place is to read the comments! Thanks for reading my crazy stuff!