Fifty Cent Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I should help with this."

My head swam. Yet again I struggled for something appropriate to say. Anna didn't wait for a response. Looking into my eyes she took hold of my cock with her right hand and slowly but firmly began to rub up and down. The sensation was incredible, lights flashed before my eyes as pulses of pleasure shot through me.

"You helped me out, so I'm helping you out," she grinned, building up the speed. I reached out to touch her breasts but Anna shot me a glance. "Uh uh," she said, shaking her head a little, "don't be greedy now," she said with a gently admonishing tone.

Not wanting to jeopardise anything I smiled and leaned back against the wall of the cubicle. Anna's hand firmly rubbing up and down my cock felt like so much more than a simple hand job. She was releasing all the tension of the day's drive in a way I could never have imagined when I arrived at the camp ground. I gazed at her, once again taking in her breath-taking appearance. Her hair now swept back to reveal her natural beauty, her delicious tits jiggling in time with her fist pumping up and down my manhood. The hot water continued to rain onto her back and Anna cupped my balls in her other hand. She was giving me the wank of a lifetime and I wasn't going to last long. Her ankle bracelet caught my eye. I hadn't had an orgasm for days and was surely close.

Anna's eyes were on the task in hand but after an involuntary groan from me our eyes met. She smiled sexily.

"Feeling good?"

"God yes," I managed.

"Good," she said. "Me too."

I groaned again as she changed her grip, her fingers tight around my shaft, her thumb pressing the sensitive tip of my cock. She rubbed harder and faster, up and down the shaft, sometimes rubbing her palm around my glans then gripping me firmly again. Her left hand continued to massage my balls and I felt the pleasure rising, unable to control it even if I'd wanted to. The electricity was building in my groin and the intensity was almost unbearable. I closed my eyes then, as my release finally came, my eyes snapped open as Anna's incredible hand achieved its goal. Spunk shot from me in a series of jets, hitting Anna's tummy, tits and arm. I grunted primevally, swearing as my orgasm pulsed through my body matching the waves of ejaculation, the relief and pleasure unlike anything I'd known. My knees turned to jelly and only the wall stopped me from slumping to the floor.

When I came to my senses Anna was looking straight at me, a huge smile on her face. She was still very gently caressing my cock, clearly enjoying the feel of it in her hand.

"I think you needed that," she laughed. "Good job the shower didn't stop. Look at me!"

I looked at her body; thick globs of my semen were running down her front.

"Sorry," I muttered, "it's been a while."

"Mmmm, don't worry, it's nice. Glad you enjoyed it."

"It felt amazing Anna."

I bent my head to kiss her, still drunk from my orgasm. She responded with a full peck but didn't open her lips. Suddenly business-like, she turned back to face the shower and began to rinse herself off.

"Right, let's finish off before the water gets cold."

*

Towelling myself dry I watched Anna get dressed. She didn't bother with her underwear, just slipping her shorts and t-shirt on, collecting her things and wrapping them in her towel as if she'd been for a swim. I was still in something of a daze. Things like this didn't happen to me but this just had. How often did Anna masturbate strange men she'd only just met?

Her voice broke me from my reverie.

"Thank you Sam, you're very kind." She opened the cubicle door and swung her anorak round her shoulders. I was suddenly aware of the rain lashing against the building and the fact I was still completely naked. "How long are you staying?"

"Umm, a few days. Depends on the weather really," I said, immediately regretting not having a wittier response.

"Cool, us too. See you around then," she said, turning to leave. "Bye Sam," she giggled, her fingers waving a little goodbye.

12