Finders Keepers

Story Info
Black guy gets lucky with roomie's horny chick.
1.8k words
4.29
268.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,561 Followers

Clayton shook his head as his roommate Zack and the girl he was dating - Christina - stumbled into the room, drunk. Not that he was upset that they were drunk, it was just that they were always drunk on the weekends and whenever they were drunk Zack couldn't get it up and Christina would get mad. He didn't really feel like listening to them fight again.

Besides, he thought that Zack was a total idiot for getting drunk when he knew he wouldn't be able to get it up. Christina was hot; petite and lithe, the pretty little Asian had long black hair and her hazel slanted eyes always had the most mischievous look in them. Clayton had always wondered how an idiotic prick like Zack had ended up with a sweet hottie like Christina, he really didn't deserve her. Sure, he was fun, he always ended up getting invited to the parties, but he also always got drunk and then couldn't give her any fun at the end of the night. It was too bad really, Clayton would be perfectly willing to give her some fun, and he thought he'd definitely be able to beat Zack in the love department. You know what they say, once you go black, you never go back.

He chuckled. Not that he really believed that, but he knew that if she came to him she wouldn't go back to Zack. Even if Zack was remarkably well-endowed, he hardly ever managed to get it up for her after a party. Whereas he, Clayton, was almost as well-packed and he could definitely get it up.

Looking over at them sloppily kissing on Zack's bed he made a face and turned over, pulling the covers over his head.

******************************

That night he awoke as someone slid into bed next to him.

"Wha-..." he said sleepily, slightly alarmed.

"Shh," Christina's pretty face smiled at him, "It's just me..."

Clayton wriggled into a position where she wouldn't notice his midnight hard, "What are you doing here?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her in the moonlight.

She made a face, "Zack's not being any fun... and I just keep thinking about how you're here, night after night... don't you ever get any fun?"

"This is kinda fun," he grinned at her, "Even if you probably should be here."

"I can think of a few other things I shouldn't be doing," she practically purred at him, and suddenly she pressed her body against his under the sheets. Clayton always slept in just boxers, and he gasped as he felt smooth skin against smooth skin, her hand sliding over his stomach and her leg over his... she was completely naked.

"Yeah, that'd be one of them," he gasped, and her leg moved higher until it was pressed against his now completely stiff dick. Her eyes widened.

"Oh my..." she said, "I hadn't realized that you could compete with Zack in that area!"

Rallying his control he winked at her, "Well you never bothered to find out."

Grinning, she slid her hand down to his boxers and caressed his dick, making his head fall back on the bed as she gripped it in her small hand. "I'm finding out now." And she suddenly slid under the covers.

"Wha-?!" there was movement at his boxers and suddenly his dick was engulfed by a warm mouth, trying to wedge the entire stick of meat into its wet confines. A tongue licked up his shaft and swirled around the head as fingers nimbly massaged his balls. With a muffled gasping cry he threw the covers back and looked down to where the lightly-tanned girl knelt between his legs, her mouth on his dick and black hair cascading across his hips and thighs. Slanted eyes widened mockingly at him as she slurped and his hips moved up involuntarily, his long black snake disappearing between those pink lips. Moonlight played across her skin, making her slightly tan complexion seem paler. Glancing over at Zack he saw that his roommate was completely passed out. Well hell, Christina deserved better than this... he groaned... especially because she was managing to swallow a significant amount of his dick. Quite possible more than any other girl had ever swallowed... he figured it was all the practice on Zack - who was, admittedly, a little bigger than him.

"Come here," he growled low in his throat, and she giggled as she pulled her mouth off his dick and crawled up towards him. Pulling her down on top of him, he kissed her roughly as her hips ground against his hard dick. With a quick and practiced movement, he rolled them over so that he was on top, her legs on either side of his body. Running his dark hands over her paler skin, he kissed her neck and shoulders, working his way down to where he was kneading her breasts. In the dim lighting they looked like darkness and moonlight, her perky breasts were almost completely engulfed in the darkness as his hands covered the small globes. Sucking on one dark nipple he felt her hips respond underneath him, and she moaned happily.

"I think I've been seeing the wrong roommate..." she panted as his fingers slid along the length of her pussy and her hips bucked.

"I think you have." he grinned at her as his mouth went for her other nipple, sucking on it as one finger pushed into her pussy hole. She was very tight, either Zack was boning her less than he thought or she was really doing her Kegel exercises. Either way, she was still wet enough for them to really get things moving.

"Fuck me," she panted, as his finger moved inside of her, "I haven't had a good fuck in so long... I don't know why I thought a huge dick automatically makes a good lay."

"Well, I'm not exactly small," he reminded her as he lined up for the plunge, his mushroom feeling wonderfully slick as it slid along your folds.

"No you are not," she moaned, her hips pressing upwards as her body begged for it. Clayton wrapped his arms around her back so that he could control the motion, and he began slowly pushing into her body. Groaning, Christina writhed underneath him, trying to get him into her faster as her pussy was stretched open deliciously... but he continued his long, slow teasing slide into her body. It felt like it was taking forever, but it also felt like he was filling her up and her head fell back as the slowness made it seem to go even deeper... she let out a throaty moan as his groin finally pressed against her splayed pussy lips.

Pulling back, he lifted her legs up so that they could both look as his dick began to pull from her pink, wet lips... a black tool that had disappeared inside that small tight hole, and then plunge back in. Christina moaned, it looked extremely erotic, as if she was being filled up by darkness... Clayton liked the contrast of his skin against hers, and also the contrasts of her own body. In the moonlight her skin looked paler than usual, so that her dark nipples, lips, eyes and hair all seemed to be ever darker; she looked beautiful as she moaned, her body squeezing tightly on his dick.

Letting her legs back down he wrapped her up in his arms again and began fucking her steadily as her legs wrapped around his waist. It almost looked like darkness had engulfed her as she disappeared underneath him, being buried in the bed by his powerful thrusts. Her mouth was muffled against his shoulder as she cried out in pleasure, her pussy burning with ecstacy as he pummeled her. Bringing her hips up to meet him, she kept up a steady rhythm of squeezing, massaging his dick with her pussy as he ground against her clit.

"Oh yes... Fuck me Clayton, fuck me harder!" she moaned and panted, her thighs pulling him closer as though she was trying to get him even deeper into her body. Gripping her shoulders with his arms under her back he started pulling her against him as he thrust forward, bruising her pussy lips with this rough thrusts. She cried out in excitement as her pussy rippled in pleasure.

Suddenly sitting up and back, he pulled her onto him, gravity forcing her body down even further onto his invading staff and she moaned with pleasure at the new position. On his knees on the bed, he held her against him as she bounced and ground against him, fucking him hard and fast. Leaning forward she sucked one of his earlobes into her mouth and he moaned with appreciation as it went straight to his dick.

Zack woke up a little, in a drunken haze, as their cries got more passionate. Looking at his roommate's bed, he could see darkness and pale ivory moving in erotic rhythm. Drunkenly he blinked and then turned over to fall back into his stupor. The two fucking didn't even notice his movement, they were so caught up in their own lustful act.

Christina shrieked her triumph as her pussy exploded in orgasm, her entire body tensing up in his arms as it swept over her and she shook with passionate ecstacy. Slamming his dick into her a few more times, Clayton finally let go and his own orgasm went blasting up and into her body, into that pink gripping pussy that massaged the cum from his balls.

Sighing happily, she slumped in his arms, pressing her head into his shoulder.

"Fuck that was good," he murmured, a little unsure of what to do now with her still on top of him.

"Yeah it was," she nuzzled his earlobe with her lips and then climbed off of him. As he got back into position on his back, feeling completely exhausted again, she started to lick their juices off of his groin. He moaned as her lips and tongue touched his sensitive - and limp - dick, it felt a little painful on the recently-orgasmic organ, but good too. When he was clean she climbed up next to him, pulling the covers up with her and they fell asleep.

**************************

The next morning they woke up to Zack's angry shouts.

"Oh shut up," shouted Christina back, "You get drunk and can't get it up asshole, so I went somewhere else, get over it!"

"Hey man, once you go black, you never go back!" Clayton told him, smiling seraphically. Christina giggled and pulled the covers over their heads.

"BUT I'M BIGGER THAN HE IS!!" Shouted Zack, completely frustrated and lacking understanding.

Christina squealed and Clayton rolled over on top of her, ready to put his morning wood to good use... the movement under the sheets was not lost on Zack and he stormed out angrily as Christina started moaning happily.

When he found another girl to date he stopped drinking so heavily at the parties, even though Clayton and Christina seemed completely happy with each other he wasn't going to risk it.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,561 Followers