Finding Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Everything comes to a head as Asian mom is left alone.
9.5k words
4.63
92.4k
46
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fast approaching the second year at university. Over a year had passed since I started having erotic webcam sessions with my mom. Whilst I could go into unnecessary detail about what had happened during this period, like most things, it became a matter of course.

What I will tell you is I was still having regular conversations with my mother, under my alias and whilst not always, we would sometimes have fun together on the webcam, which would usually leave at least one of us, usually me, cumming on screen.

My father had been spending more time away but because of the close relationship I had developed with my mother I didn't really notice too much but during the non erotic encounters we had on 'Instant Messaging' she would often tell me how lonely she was. This was not just because my father was away so much, she was also upset because I had also started spending less time at home, something she had never told me directly but often told my alias. I had not visited so much due to the large volume of work I had, well at least that is what I told my parents. The truth was the situation I had got into with my mother when she was drunk was never likely to be repeated. As a result I found myself leering at her, which I am sure she had started to notice. I knew I could not have her and felt guilty as I knew this was my father's wife. Yet when I was away, under my alias we shared an intimacy I would never get at home and because it was just a webcam there was little emotional attachment, just lust.

The best of the situation was my mother never asked to see my face, either because she was not bothered or because it was unnecessary to her. She would often ask to watch me stroking my hard cock or occasionally turn around to check out my arse but otherwise that was it. More and more though it was becoming just normal IM chats, without webcam, where she would tell me about her life and what she had been up to.

As for my time at university I was now driving having passed my test about 3 weeks before and had managed to save up enough money to buy myself a battered looking Ford Fiesta. I also had a girlfriend of sorts. Her name was Lucy and she was a Business Studies student. She was 19, petite at just 5' 3", curvy but with breast that were in a 'D' cup which looked huge, especially as she liked to wear low cut tops. She was a friend of Mo's girlfriend, as he was now hopelessly in love and I had often seen her around the union bars. Like most blokes I was constantly checking out her gorgeous tits. Thanks to Mo we got chatting whilst out clubbing together and we had been a couple since. She liked getting attention from other men but would take it no further due to her loyalty to me.

We had been seeing each other for over two months now. My mom thought it was a wonderful thing and wanted to meet her almost immediately, something which I had managed to put off up until now. One of the reasons for being so reluctant for them to meet was I did not feel right in letting the woman I fantasized about and shared so much intimacy with meeting a girlfriend of mine.

Secondly, if I was perfectly honest, I had no idea how I felt about Lucy and I did not consider that we were an item. I still flirted and occasionally slept with other women and I rationalized this by knowing I would not be bothered if she did the same.

I had one last exam to do before I was to go home. I had arranged with work to have three weeks off over the summer so I could spend a little time at home and I was also due to stay at and meet Lucy's parents. She seemed to think this was a sign of commitment where as I saw it as a chance to have regular sex.

Then one night something happened that was to reshape the rest of my life.

I was sitting in bed looking at my laptop when I saw on my IM, my mother's name appeared. I typed a message.

•HEY SEXY, HOW R U?

After a few moments I had a reply.

•IM GOOD THANKS, U NEVER GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY

I had no idea what she was talking about.

•GO ON

•I GOT A TATTOO

I was shocked, I never imagined that she would ever get something so extreme done.

•REALLY?

•HAHA YES

•WHAT DID YOUR HUSBAND SAY?

•HE DONT KNOW

I had no idea what had possessed her but I was pretty sure Dad would not be impressed.

•THAT WILL BE A SHOCK

•I DONT CARE ANYMORE HE IS NEVER AT HOME ANYWAY, HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE.

•WHERE IS IT?

•HAHA GUESS?

•I HAVE NO IDEA

•JUST BELOW MY PANTY LINE

I was shocked but I was still turned on.

•WHAT IS THE TATTOO OF?

•ITS JUST A SMALL BUTTERFLY

•CAN I SEE IT?

•HAHA NO IT IS IN A RUDE AREA

•I THINK ITS A BIT TOO LATE TO BE SHY, LOL

•WHERE IS YOR WIFE?

•SHOPPING

•OK

There was a pause as an advert for a new car appeared before it changed to show my mom sitting in her bedroom at home. She smiled and waved, I was going to wave back but then realised my camera was still off. She never even requested it.

•HAHA OK YOU GOING TO SHOW ME THEN?

She mockingly sat there as if contemplating the question. Then she stood back so her body was in the camera shot. She undid her jeans and lowered them to out of screen shot to reveal a pair of little blue panties.

•MMMMM U LOOK SO GOOD

My cock was instantly hard and like so many times before I started stroking it as I considered what it would be like to feel the warmth of her body against mine.

Then she lowered her panties. The tattoo was tiny, I could just make out the blue butterfly but what was more of a surprise was she had now completely shaven and her pussy lips were prominent. I rubbed my cock harder as I looked at her.

•U LOOK SO GOOD

•U LIKE

•I LOVE IT

As I said it she inserted two fingers deep into her pussy and after rubbing a short while, she showed them to the camera. They sparkled as the wetness was obvious.

•I WOULD LOVE TO TASTE YOU

•I WANT YOU TO TASTE ME.

•I BET THE TATOOIST LOVED DOING THAT

•I GOT EMBARESSED. EVEN THO IT HURT HE KEPT 'ACCIDENTALLY' BRUSHING AGAINST ME AND I WAS GETTING WET

I was now rubbing vigorously as I imagined the tattooist brushing his hand against her wet pussy lips.

•DO YOU THINK ABOUT OTHER MEN FUCKING YOU?

This had come into our conversations more lately, when we had discussed fantasies and stuff.

•SOMETIMES

•ANYONE IN PARTICULAR?

I could see her ponder the question. I knew it was extremely unlikely but I wondered if I would get mentioned.

•THERE IS THE POSTMAN. HE IS CUTE

I was a little disappointed. I knew the man in question but never considered him as my mom's type.

•EVER DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

•HAHA NO THO I HAVE SEEN HIM LOOKING AT ME WHEN I OPEN THE DOOR

Then I decided just to ask her outright.

•HOW ABOUT YOUR STEP SON?

•WHAT ABOUT HIM?

Even though she asked the question she knew what I was talking about, I could see her pondering the question.

•EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HIM?

•IM HIS MOM

•SO?

•ITS WRONG

•SO?

She seemed to be looking for a reason not to answer the question. Then with much excitement she answered.

•YES

•REALLY?

•I KNOW I AM BAD BUT HE IS SO LIKE HIS FATHER AND HE IS NICER TOO

•DOES HE LIKE YOU?

She looked shocked.

•NOT LIKE THAT

•ARE U SURE? HE IS A TEENAGER AND U R VERY SEXY

•NO, NO, I THINK HE LOOKS AT ME SOMETIMES BUT NO MORE

•DO YOU WANT HIM TO TOUCH U?

•SOMETIMES, YES BUT IT IS WRONG

My cock was throbbing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

•DO U GET WET THINKING ABOUT HIM?

She went silent, almost scared to answer.

•YES, SOMETIMES. I AM SO LONELY

She added by way of justifying herself.

•ITS OK IT IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF

•BUT I AM HIS MOTHER

•SO, U HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG

She looked upset but I was hard and horny at this latest revelation.

•WHEN DID U THINK OF HIM LAST

•TWO DAYS AGO

•DID U TOUCH YOURSELF

She seemed resigned to just answering my questions, no matter how intimate.

•YES

•LIE ON YOUR BED FOR ME

We had done this numerous times over the last year; she knew just the right position to allow the cam a full length view of her. She could no longer reach the keyboard but I knew she would follow my instruction.

•I WANT YOU TO TOUCH YOUR PUSSY FOR ME

She started rubbing her cliterous with three of her fingers.

•RUN YOUR HANDS UNDER YOUR JUMPER AND LIFT IT SO I CAN SEE YOUR BRA

She did so revealing a sky blue bra that matched her panties.

•I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT YOUR SON CARRESSING YOUR BREAST AS HE SLOWLY INSERTS HIS FINGERS DEEP INSIDE YOUR WET PUSSY

Her eyes were firmly closed as she started squeezing her breast. The nipples were obviously hard and her touch was getting firmer as she caressed them. In the meantime her other hand was working ferociously at her pussy. She had fours fingers in there now. Never before had I seen her so worked up. Her lips mouthed silently on the camera although it was obvious the pleasure she felt. Her face contorted with each stroke arousing her senses. I had shot my load watching her but despite the mess I watched fascinated as my mom continued touching herself whilst thinking about me. Then she arched her back as she began to climax. Unlike in previous sessions she continued rubbing and her face repeatedly contorted as one after another the climaxes came. Eventually she stopped and a smile crossed her lips. She came and sat next to the computer.

•IM SORRY I GOT CARRIED AWAY

•IM GLAD U ENJOYED IT, I KNOW I DID

•I NEED TO GO AND CLEAN UP

•OK AND DONT FEEL BAD U R VERY SEXY.

With that the screen went blank and her IM name disappeared.

All this happened on a Friday and with my final exam on the Monday, I went home on the following Tuesday and as usual Dad was away and not due back until Friday night. Mom had taken a week off to spend some time with me and we just spent time catching up. It was good and as usual I couldn't help admiring her easy going nature, bright eyes and smile but all the while my guilt was growing. Then on Thursday we decided to have a movie night in. We bought a couple of bottles of wine and some beer for me. I was forced to choose the movies and went for some gentle comedies which I thought we would both enjoy.

As we sat there the drinks were flowing and we really began to relax. My mom was sat close to me, her legs curled up on the sofa beneath her resting against my thigh. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a white vest top which allowed her bra to peek out on occasion. I knew from the right angle I could see right down her top. These thought and many others, when paired with the alcohol left me feeling more than a little horny. I was glad I was wearing pants that restricted the bulge that was developing. I looked towards the table and I could see she was already well onto her second bottle of wine and I knew she must have been feeling a little tipsy herself.

As I looked over she turned to catch me staring at her. She laughed in anticipation of me saying something funny.

"What?" She asked with a soft giggle. At that moment I was overwhelmed by lustful yearnings which I was desperately trying to suppress.

"Nothing," I managed to reply whilst returning her smile.

"Go on," she now seemed a little more serious. My mind raced to think on what to say, should I just open up and tell her how I felt or just continue with this deception? I was unable to think clearly and my senses were made even duller by the alcohol.

"Nothing." Without thinking I grabbed her foot and started tickling her. She was caught off guard and squealed as I continued the torment. Amongst the laughter I could hear her yelling me to get off. Watching her squirm across the sofa relieved the tension I felt and I burst into laughter. This set her off and we laughed until our sides hurt. As I relaxed my grip on her foot she saw this as an opportunity to lunge towards me, pinning me down as she tickled my sides. Even through the laughter I could not help but be excited by her body being so close to mine. Her top frequently allowed views of her cleavage which no matter how many times I saw, still constantly aroused me. I could feel her breath upon my face and smell her perfume. I could so easily just raise my head and nuzzle her neck.

After a few minutes we untangled ourselves, amongst the giggles and tears still streaming down our faces. Idol threats promising payback at some future dates were passed back and forth. It was during this banter that I made the biggest mistake of them all.

"What did Dad think of your tattoo?" I asked without thinking, whilst I wiped the tears from my eyes as mom was straightening herself up. She stopped dead from what she was doing and with all the humour suddenly gone from her face she glared at me.

"How do you know about that?" There was anger in her voice, something I had never heard from her before. I stared at her blankly realising my error, desperately trying to think of an excuse.

"Dad told me."

"Liar!" she screamed "He has not seen it yet."

"Then you must have..."

"No" she interrupted "I haven't told anyone." It was now that realization dawned on her. She looked at me in horror. Almost silently she said it, "except one other person."

In my fantasies, and if most of the stories on this site are to be believed, then my mom upon making this discovery, should have realized her true feelings towards me and fell into my arms. The reality was so much grimmer and is as far away from this scenario as is possible. You can not imagine the hurt and anger that I saw in her eyes. The unbelievable truth that you know will destroy even the strongest of relationships. In that moment I knew I could not hurt anyone as much if I had set out on a wanton path of destruction to destroy their feelings. I stood there feeling ashamed but also rejected, at my own stupidity. What other outcome was there ever truly going to be.

"It was you" she almost spat at the top of her voice, the venom clearly audible within her voice "You are Paul?" I had no answer, no excuse. I just watched as the woman I fantasized about, my own mom stood there realising that I was the one who had asked her to perform all those lewd acts. Her legs buckled and she collapsed on the sofa, bringing her hands to her face as she sobbed. All the feelings of guilt and the knowing of the fallout that this situation would bring about were now clearly brought to the fore. I sat down besides her and tried to put a comforting arm around her.

"Don't touch me," she screamed through the tears. Her face was red with rage and emotion. She stared coldly into my eyes. "You are a fucking pervert; I want you out of my house now." I stared back, full of shame and remorse though not for myself but to how I had made her feel. There were no words, no more lies that could ever repair the damage done.

Without a word I stood up and went upstairs to pack my things most of which were never unpacked. Within a few minutes I was done. I picked up my bag and walked back down the stairs. My mom who was still crying, never once turned to look at me. As I reached the front door I opened it before looking back for one last time.

"I really am sorry," was all I could think of to say.

"Just get out."

Having had a few drinks I moved my car to a nearby lay-by where I spent the night and then I drove to Lucy's where I spent the remaining time of my holiday. Not wanting to tell her the truth I told her I had missed her so much and that I had to see her. Like music to her ears she clearly saw this as a sign of my ever increasing devotion to her but obviously I kept her completely in the dark over what had really happened. On the Friday night my phone began to ring with the name 'Dad' on the screen. I thought about ignoring it but knew I would have to face the music sooner or later. My hands shook as I hit the answer button.

"Hey son where are you? I thought you were going to be here this weekend?" There was a sense of disappointment in his voice but he was obviously unaware of what happened. I even considered telling him to get it into the open but cowardly kept quiet.

"Sorry Dad, I promised I would take Lucy out."

"Getting serious is it? Just do yourself a favour son, be sure that it is what you want before you settle down." It was a strange thing to hear from my father and I laughed it off.

"Don't worry Dad; I don't have any intention of that just yet."

"How's the car?"

"It's a scrapheap but with all the overtime you are on I'm waiting for you to buy me another one." This time it was my father's turn to laugh.

"You'll be lucky; as long as it goes it will be fine."

As we chatted I again felt remorse for what I had done. It was good to talk to my Dad, I was always able to confide in him in the past and I wanted that now, more than ever but knew it was one of the many prices I would have to pay for what I had done. If anyone deserved happiness it was him, he worked hard, helped me out whenever he could and in return I lusted after his wife.

Soon I was back at work, back at University and desperately trying to get uninvolved with Lucy who had become increasingly clingy. Since the incident I had not been home and occasionally emailed my Dad who must have assumed I was still contacting Mom. Since he was away so often he would usually be talking to me at a hotel room somewhere. I knew mom would be alone and upset but I had no option than to keep away.

It was about four months after the incident when I was having a drink in our rented house with Jeff and Mo when my mobile went off. Without looking I picked up and hit answer.

"Hello" I shouted above the din of music as Mo was trying to 'shotgun' a can of lager.

"Is that Lucy again?" I heard Jeff yell in the background "Tell her to give you a rest dude." Mo with beer dribbling down his top burst into laughter, spraying lager everywhere.

There was nothing and I looked down and saw the name on the phone 'HOME'.

"Hello," I heard the woman's voice from the lowered phone and I began to shake.

"Hello, Mom?" Jeff and Mo both looked at me and then each other before laughing.

"Mark tell your Mom she is hot," shouted Jeff.

"Ask her if she likes Indian?" bellowed Mo as they congratulated each other on their high jinx. I got up and left the room for some quite with the guys still yelling comments from the lounge.

"Sorry about that." I said as I entered my own room. There was a silence.

"Sorry Mark, is this a bad time?" She was softly spoken and obviously upset. After what seemed so long she was still very emotional. I knew I had hurt her badly.

"No it's fine; we were just having a quiet drink in."

"Still partying then?" she tried a small laugh but there was no real emotion in it.

"Afraid so," I knew there was something hanging there between us but I was too scared to bring it up.

"Still with Lucy?" It was just small talk and we both knew it.

"Yes." Without pressing further she moved on and I knew this was the real reason for the call.

"Has your father been in touch?"

"We haven't spoken in a few days, why?"

"Despite everything that has happened I want you to still stay in touch with him. He loves you very much."

"I know," was all I could think of to say. Even despite everything she was still thinking of others. It was time to bite the bullet.

"I am so sorry; I know I have hurt you so much." In my mind I had prepared numerous speeches that would win her over but in the cold light of day these words seemed empty. "I never set out to hurt you."

I was expecting some more yelling and screaming but there was silence at the other end, I could hear what sounded like sobbing.

"We have both been guilty of stupid things," she finally said. Maybe there was a chance of rebuilding my relationship with my mother after all. "I think it is best that we don't see each other again though." With that she put the phone down. I knew she was upset but I had always hoped we could regain the friendship we had shared in the recent past, obviously less the sexual edge.