Fireplace

Story Info
Pool boy is hired for... other purposes.
1.9k words
4.24
36.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rich don't do things the way us plebeians do.

I graduated high school two years ago. My grades weren't good enough to get into a Top University, and getting a degree from the local "we accept anybody who breathes" four-year didn't seem to be a good plan, so I shuffled from one part time job to the next.

I'm of course applying for anything I can get, hoping something will stick. I apply for, among other things, a job as a pool cleaner, figuring, how difficult can cleaning a swimming pool possibly be? You just skim the debris off the top with the net, make sure you put the proper amount of chlorine in and check to ensure the filters are working.

I get a call for an interview. It turns out the job is for a mega-rich middle aged couple. (I later found out the wife, Claire, is 49, and the husband, Bradley, is 50. They were high school sweethearts who married upon graduation and have been happily married for more than 30 years.) 20-year-old me is as nervous as a cat. I'm pretty sure the car parked in the driveway is worth more than my parents' house.

"Welcome to our home, Kevin."

Well, Bradley greeted me in a friendly enough way...maybe I shouldn't be so nervous. He introduces Claire, and I manage a greeting without stuttering too badly.

"Officially, your job will be to clean the pool." Bradley describes the job duties. They're not particularly complex, and I take some notes on a note pad I had remembered to bring with me. I can handle this...

"It shouldn't take me more than a day to learn how to perform those duties reasonably well, sir."

"Great. Before I hire you and move you into the pool boy's quarters, Claire has two questions."

I turn my focus to Claire. She's almost as wide as she is tall, and her sundress shows off her large chest and very plump rear.

"Unofficially, your job will be to keep me happy. Do you like big women?"

I happen to be a charter member of the BBW's Are Awesome Society. "I sure do, ma'am."

"Have you had experience pleasuring women?"

"The girl I dated last year seemed to think I was okay at it..."

Bradley had clearly done his research. "Sonya says you started out terrible at eating pussy, but you were willing to learn and got a lot better over time. I think you'll be suitable. You're hired. Your pay is $1,000 a month, plus room and board."

"We still love each other," Claire explained, "but after 30 years of marriage, we've done just about everything possible with each other in bed, and we need younger people to get us off."

"So," Bradley continued, "you will be Claire's younger person, and my PA at work will be mine. Everyone knows about this, because open and honest communication is the only way to keep a marriage or a relationship going. Secrets corrode trust and destroy the fabric of any sort of interpersonal relationship, romantic or not."

A notary and two witnesses were called in, the relevant documents were read and signed, and the next day, I was installed in the pool boy's quarters. I had access to the kitchen and dining room of the main house, so I could get food and drinks at any time. The chef seemed nice enough, and even asked if there were any dishes I particularly liked. My quarters were about 1,000 square feet and featured a large bed, clearly designed to hold both me and Claire comfortably. Since Claire wasn't going to be present 24/7, I also had sufficient bookshelves to hold all my books, a TV, a computer, and a videogame system. My few possessions had already been moved in. The bathtub was large, and the rest of the bathroom equipment was sufficient.

Claire gave me a day to learn how to do my official job, and as predicted, it wasn't difficult. The whole property was covered by a glass canopy, making it climate controlled, and the only clothes I was permitted to own were swimsuits and T shirts -- I wouldn't need anything else anyway. Since it was summer now, the roof of the canopy was open: in the winter, it would be closed.

On my second day, Claire came out, wearing her sundress, and watched me work, eagerly awaiting my completing my "official" duties. Those took about 45 minutes to complete. When I was done, she turned to me and gave me a big smile.

"Let's go, Kevin. Time to start doing what you were actually brought here to do."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You're going to be fucking me daily for the rest of my life. That puts us on a first name basis. Call me Claire. My husband's PA, Liliana, calls him Bradley, for similar reasons."

"All right, Claire."

We proceeded to my quarters, and Claire removed her sundress, leaving her naked. I slipped out of my T-shirt and swimsuit. After a pit stop, we both climbed onto the bed.

Up close, Claire was even more attractive than I'd realized at first. Her silver-gray hair was wavy and came down past her shoulders. Her brown eyes seemed to sparkle and smile at me. Her breasts had to be at least E cups (F, as she told me later.) And her magnificently round, soft ass... wow. I could kiss and grope it happily for hours. Her big, sexy belly, too, cried out for caresses and kisses. And her legs were marvelously large.

"I'm all yours to play with, Claire. You're gorgeous. How may I service you?"

"Well, Kevin, you can start by responding to this."

She pulled me against her and seized my lips with hers, forcing open my mouth and jamming her tongue halfway down my throat. I locked my arms around her thick body, caressing the flesh of her back as I slid my tongue into her mouth. We maintained the kiss until we had to break for air.

"Good start. I have somewhere else you can kiss now."

Claire slid me downwards slightly and pressed her massive chest against my face. I traced my tongue through her cleavage, and she locked my head in place with her powerful arms. I shivered as she wrapped herself around me, essentially cutting off my air supply. My cock started to stiffen as I fought for breath.

"Mmmm," Claire giggled, her hand finding my stiffening pole and teasing it. "You like being smothered." She released me enough for me to get oxygen and guided my mouth to one of her nipples.

"I guess I do." It was a new experience for me, but the way my pole had reacted, some part of me must have enjoyed it...

Claire smiled. "I'll gladly smother you more, then." She moaned as I began suckling on her nipple. Now it was her turn to shiver as I used my tongue to flicker over the tip. I placed my hands on her marvelous rear and groped the soft flesh.

Claire shifted my mouth to her other nipple and shuddered as my hands continued to explore her butt. I tried circling her nipple with my tongue this time, and she gripped me tighter and held me against her. I moved my tongue with more intensity as her body's reactions encouraged me.

"I'm sure you want to kiss and caress my belly, too."

"I do."

"I'd like that as well. But not today. We'll have lots of days in the future for that." Claire shifted me so that I was laying on my back. "Today we'll do this."

She lifted her massive body up and positioned her box over my face, then lowered herself downwards. I could see the juices leaking from her slit. I eagerly stuck out my tongue, and she settled herself onto it. I licked along her lower lips, tasting her, then found her clit and lightly circled it. She gasped and shivered.

I delicately teased her button with the tip of my tongue for a moment, then slipped my tongue between her folds so I could taste her honey from the source. She pressed her body downwards, cutting off my air supply again -- this time with her magnificent rear. Just like before, the more I struggled to breathe, the more turned on I got. I felt her hand wrap around my rod and begin stroking.

I worked my tongue inside her with greater intensity. She shifted slightly as her body leaned forward, opening up just enough space for me to breathe. Her tongue found the head of my cock and she teased it for a moment before sliding her mouth over it and downwards.

My moans of pleasure were muffled by her box, but my quivering body told her all she needed to know. I placed my hands on her butt and worked my tongue deeper inside her. She locked her legs in place around me and let out a gusher of nectar as she climaxed. I gulped down as much of it as I could.

She climbed off me and lay on her back. "Wow! Okay, I'm ready for you to fuck me now. And just FYI, after I had my two kids -- I wasn't more than the age you are now when the second was born, they're both long since out of the house and living their own lives -- I had an oophorectomy and my husband had a vasectomy. We decided two was enough."

"All right..."

"In other words, I want you to shoot your load inside me."

"Will do!" I positioned myself between her spread legs and slid my cock into her pussy. "Should I go slow or fast?"

"Fast. I'm even hornier than usual today, and I'm usually very horny."

I went slowly for about a minute, long enough to establish a rhythm and get us both adjusted to each other, then sped up the pace, pumping in and out of her hot slot as quickly as I could move my hips. She wrapped her thick legs around my waist as she quivered beneath me.

"Oooh, yes. Drill me deep."

I rammed my rod into her as deep as I could get it. Her pussy spasmed around me as she climaxed. She let out a lustful scream. I didn't so much as slow my rhythm.

"Claire, you're wonderful."

"So are you, Kevin. Keep going."

I leaned forward and again kissed through her cleavage as I continued to piston my hips. When I started suckling her nipples again, she had another tremendous orgasm.

"Ooooh! I can't wait for you to fill me."

"I'm close."

Hearing that, Claire started actively trying to milk the sperm from my balls. Her pussy clamped around my pole every time I thrust into her. My legs tensed and my body shivered.

"Do it, Kevin. I want your cum inside me."

"Here you...go!"

I began spurting jets of sperm into her thirsty box. She clamped her legs around me even tighter and milked me with her internal muscles until my cock stopped shooting and began softening. Her legs released me, I pulled out, and I dropped onto the bed next to her, spent.

When we recovered to the point of being able to speak, she gave me a smile. "Perfect, Kevin. I'll expect that every day. And when winter comes, I'll take you into the living room of the main house and do you lying on the big rug there."

"Glad you enjoyed yourself, Claire."

"Oh, I did." She climbed off the bed, faced away from me, and jiggled her marvelous ass before turning back around. "See you tomorrow."