First Day in the Caribbean 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, one's my limit anyway." Asch certainly wasn't going to take advantage of their kindness toward Octavia. He too figured they were pretending not to have their coins.

They all ordered quiches, Rick making a joke by calling them "quickies." Octavia pretended to get on her high horse and said, no, he couldn't have a quickie, so Rick turned to Karen and asked if it was okay for him to have a quickie. She batted her eyelashes and said, "Only if you're in a hurry."

Just before the food came, a motion by the door caught his eye, and he saw Mary come in. She looked for Octavia and headed her way, then she spotted Asch. She signaled Octavia and headed toward the booth.

"Ha! What's this? Who are these people? You're not abandoning your favorite flight attendant, are you?" She pretended to be hurt.

"Um, no no, they're just an excuse to have you sit next to me instead of across," Asch replied grinning. He shifted over to make room. "Karen and Rick, meet my favorite flight attendant, Mary Ashton, who introduced me not only to this excellent restaurant, but to Octavia. I am eternally in her debt."

Everyone shook hands, and Octavia came over, adding to the general commotion. "So, Mary, would you like a quickie too?" she said with a straight face.

Mary got a blank look and everyone laughed. Rick rescued her. "I've been salaciously mispronouncing quiche."

Mary picked up the ball immediately. "Aw shucks. And here I thought I was in line for a quickie," she turned to Asch, "Asch."

The others hooted; Octavia stood there smiling, enjoying Rick and Karen's ignorance of the actual situation.

Dinner was a blast. Octavia managed to sit with them for a while, and Asch felt like had known Rick and Karen forever. Rick and Karen described lots of underwater adventures, including some stories about Octavia. Mary listened open-mouthed to some of Rick's stories about the Great Barrier Reef. Asch held her hand under the table.

At one point it came out that Rick knew Fred Costello. His employer did occasional business with Fred's shop. "Very competent welder. A craftsman even, and a really nice guy when he's sober," said Rick.

Finally it was time to go. Octavia made sure Asch got the tab, and the two guests made profuse thanks, Rick promising to not even nearly drown Asch. Mary hung back to talk with Octavia, then called Asch back as he and the other two were headed out the door. Rick and Karen took their leave, and Asch turned back inside. "So you gonna walk me to the hotel?" Mary asked. Asch offered his arm, and Mary told Octavia, "room 415." They headed out.

"That was a nice job of pretending to leave so Karen and Rick wouldn't suspect anything," Karen teased as they walked.

"I'll bet they suspect anyway," Asch replied. "People who have clandestine relationships of their own tend to see them elsewhere. Not that they need to be quiet about liking each other. With her flirtatiousness and his jokes, they seem to be a good match."

"You're so cosmopolitan, Asch," Mary said. "Rick is Maori, and he has deep roots in the lower blue collar stratum on the island, though he's clearly bridging to higher levels with his dive instructing. And Karen is clearly upper middle class white collar. For some people this would be a problem."

"Oof. You're right—I tend to take a straight-on view; who someone is now, not what their history was. Of course, I think people are wise to look on their past as useful information for themselves. Who cares what someone else thinks about it?"

"Ah, you're such a philosopher. I'm glad you like us," and she gave his arm a hug.

They arrived at the hotel.

The room was on the top floor, and had a magnificent view of the town and bay under the light of the full moon through the floor-to-ceiling window. Asch waited patiently for Mary to finish in the bathroom, admiring the view of the bay. Then he froze. "Was that someone on the roof across the street?" he wondered. He kept still and stared. Sure enough, someone was surveying the hotel with binoculars. "Hmm," he thought. "Should I pull the curtains or give the guy a show?"

Mary came up behind him and encircled his chest with her arms. "Whatchya lookin at, mister?" She let her hands drift downward.

"In a minute I plan to be looking at you, but right now I'm looking at that guy with the binoculars on the roof across the street."

She grabbed his crotch. "Let's give him a show!" she exclaimed. "Now the first rule of exhibitionism is you don't let on that you know someone is watching. So pretend he's not there. Second rule, don't move too fast. Third rule, from up here, anyway, wave when it's over."

"Pulling useful information out of your past are you?"

"Oh, you don't want to know, sweetie," she said, reaching for his belt buckle. She unzipped his zipper and remarked, "You're not as hard as I'm used to finding you. Has Octavia been keeping you too busy?" She nuzzled his neck and started undoing his shirt buttons.

"Um, well, no. I guess I'm a bit nervous. Or distracted."

"Well, I'll do my best to help you forget that guy out there. Just think of all the pleasure we're bringing into his life, which apparently he can't get anywhere else." She pulled off his shirt from behind and when her hands pushed his pants down, he could feel that he wouldn't need to undress her. Not her top, anyway. She left his shorts on and ran her hands up and down his member through the fabric, enjoying the tease. "See? Nice and slow, give a good show. Just think where your privates are going to go. We'll have him begging for mo' and mo'!—hey, I didn't think I had it in me!"

"Well, it's in your hand, uh, does that count?" Asch gasped. "And I was thinking you meant uh, privacy when you said, uh, 'privates,' though privates works too."

"Hee hee. 'privacy' works, too, but I'm supposed to distract you from that guy—it is, a guy, right? I want you to turn around..."

Asch complied, and she squatted to pull his shorts down—after unhooking them.

"Ah, much better, I see. And feel." She slowly ran her hand down his entire length, squeezing hard.

"Ah those pottery-throwing-trained hands!" Asch arched his back in pleasure.

She kept her grip on him and stood. "Now turn my back to you and push me against the window. I want to check out our spectator. And I promise I won't mention him again. I prefer you pay all your attention to me," and she gave him a wicked smile while she squeezed him again.

Asch could hardly bring himself to turn her around, but he did, and rotated them both slowly, letting her hand linger on him, rotating to accommodate her turning. Maybe the voyeur would get a good look at what she was doing.

Mary spread her legs and put her hands on the window. She tossed her head back and rolled her hips. "Okay, now search me."

Mmm, I should be in law enforcement, with suspects like you," and he reached around to "inspect" her breasts, making circles that converged on her nipples. He could feel her shudder with pleasure. He massaged the back of her neck, and she tilted her head down, then back up as he laced his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back.

"Ahh, it's a guy, and he might uh, not last the whole show, uh, judging from the looks of things. Ahhh! she moaned as he thrust himself between her legs, spreading their combined moisture against her delicates. She bent her knees to give him better access, and he played the end of his penis against her vulva. "Oh how long before you come inside?" she moaned, tossing her head some more.

"Maybe we should do a quickie like we were talking about at supper," he said, thrusting himself past her entrance as far as he could go, and putting his hands full on her breasts.

"Uhh!" She dropped her head and pushed back, forcing him deeper inside her. "Whatever you say!" she gasped, and she rocked against him, meeting him thrust for rapidly-accelerating thrust.

It took only a few minutes for them to climax, together, and loudly.

Mary heaved a big sigh of relief and stood up. Asch stood next to her. Spontaneously they both waved. The spectator apparently had just finished his own pleasuring; he lowered his binoculars and timidly waved back, then ducked around some air-handling equipment.

Ash and Mary looked at each other and laughed.

"That was quite a show!" Came a voice from behind them. Startled, they turned around to see Octavia leaning sassily against the wall. "You guys were so busy you didn't hear me come in, and I didn't want to spoil the show, though I was tempted to join in. —Was there really someone out there, or were you just practicing?"

"Yup, we had a spectator," Mary grinned. "He even waved back. Say—are you off early, or did we take a lot longer than we thought?"

Octavia sighed, "Sue wanted tomorrow off, so I agreed to fill in for her if she'd do the rest of tonight for me. I think people are starting to recognize that I'm eager to leave early on nights when you show up," she looked at Mary. "Which is good, 'cause that makes it easier for me to get the time off! Though I see I didn't make it quite in time."

"Oh we can take care of that," said Asch, and he came over to her, grabbed her, and tossed her onto the bed. "You want the top or the bottom?" he asked Mary.

"I'll take the top," Mary caught on right away. "You take the bottom.

Octavia lay there on her back, then figured out what they were up to. A slow smile spread across her face. "Y'know, I think I'm just too tired to move," she yawned.

"Like the coyote sitting on the cactus," quipped Asch, heading for her shorts. He began to unfasten them and Mary started on her blouse as he pulled the shorts down over her legs. They removed her clothes as sensuously as they could, touching a lot, and stopping to admire her semitransparent bikini. Asch rubbed her feet, and Mary her neck. He pulled the bikini bottom down, exposing her nakedness, while Mary reached under her shoulders to unfasten the top. Asch caressed and massaged his way up her legs, enjoying the view of her thighs and glistening naked pussy and her moans of pleasure. He pushed her knees apart and slipped between her legs, then bowed to worship with his tongue, his hands holding her legs apart. Her moans increased, then became muffled when Mary kissed her. She arched her back in response to the intense sensations of Mary's hands moving over her breasts. Before long Octavia began to tremble at the sensation of Asch's tongue's circles against her clit, and her breathing became more ragged. She began rocking from side to side when Mary's mouth settled alternating on her nipples. Her responses became more and more intense until she screamed, arching her back in ecstasy. Her two friends slowed their ministrations to let her down gently, and she smiled happily as she relaxed.

"That was fun, I have to admit," she sighed. "Let's do that again sometime." She scowled. "Okay, what was that about a coyote on a cactus?" she asked.

So Asch told her about the skit in which a family of hillbillies sitting on the porch hear a blood-curdling screech, and each one of them, in turn, asks the next person to go see what it was, because they're "jess too tarred to move." Finally the youngest goes to check it out, and reports that it was a coyote sitting on a cactus—he was too tired to move.

"Well I certainly screamed, but not in the right order," said Octavia. "That was Mary."

"But we knew what caused it when you screamed," chimed in Mary.

"I sure hope you two don't deconstruct all my jokes," added Asch ruefully.

The girls laughed and pulled him down onto the bed to "kiss and make up." Octavia set the alarm and they settled in for a couple hour's nap.

————

Rick and Karen walked hand in hand as soon as Asch went back into the restaurant. "So do you think they know we have a relationship?" Rick asked.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Asch has it figured out," Karen replied, "He's pretty laid back, but he's a sharp cookie. I don't think he misses much."

"Yeah. I think he's pretty secure financially too. He didn't even look at the tab, just gave Octavia his plastic." Rick ruminated a moment. "And what's that with him and Mary? I thought he and Octavia were hooked up."

"Well, if anything's going on, Octavia doesn't seem to mind. It's pretty clear all three are good friends."

"And it's none of our business, either. I'm pretty happy right now; I don't need a soap opera in my life." Rick shook his head.

Yeah, but I wonder if he's good enough in bed to keep them both happy," Karen teased.

Rick rolled his eyes. "I don't know about you, woman. I think you're actually half serious about checking him out." He paused for a moment. "Find out how good he is if you want, but I sure hope you don't lose interest in me."

Karen looked at him. "You are the most interesting guy I know. No matter what happens, I promise I'll never lose interest in you. Just because I eat steak doesn't mean I'm not sometimes curious about hamburger."

"Thanks for the compliment. I like being the steak."

"Suppose I be the steak sauce and get on top tonight?" she grinned.

"Sounds pretty tasty to me." They switched from hand in hand to arm in arm.

12