First Hand Experience as a Stag

Story Info
Cuckold.
1k words
3.67
7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on true event and the names have been changed due to the nature of the subject.

Me and my wife have been in the cuckolding lifestyle if you will for about 4 years We have meet several people over the years were less than good for the experience for whatever reason We have met flakes, fakes, and cheaters that a yone dating would typically meet with online dating. Then Along came Josh.

Josh was my wifes former supervisor, who we knew was going through a divorce. He would flirt with my wife and work and yet be a dick just as easily. But Josh felt safe. He was also from the same state that we formally lived in. We had a few meetups with two others one was a best friend of mine before this experience but he was another cheater so that never worked out. But Josh was different.

Josh had some experience with MMF threesomes. Josh is going through a nasty divorce. Josh we assumed was a cuck in his past relationship but we all know what happens when you assume.

A week before we met Josh in public to reconnect and see how it felt. My wife briefly kissed him felt up his cock which she described was fairly small for being rock hard. She said that Josh may not be the right fit.

So we found out Joshes birthday was coming up and after four years of online dating we decided to just rip the bandaid off anyways and invite Josh over.. The morning of the meet Josh actually cancelled, which irritated us both as yet another disappointment.

Later that night as I am going up to get my wife from work Josh texts me and says "Hey we still meeting up tonight?" Im mildly irritated but was like let me discuss it with her once I pick her up and he responds. "She said to ask you".

I pick my wife up and we discuss it and decide tonight wasnt the night to do it. So she says not tonight to Josh. Josh gets semi upset says he is in our area already and wants the address. I and my wife are fuming by this point that he just last minute want s to just come by without really having permission.

Me and my wife get home and we say fuck it, again 4 years of flakes etc so I shoot him our address, get the kids in bed on the opposite side of the house she ju.ps in the shower and I straighten up a little.

Josh arrives and my wife Sara is still in the shower. I lead him in the bedroom as she finishes getting ready. Kids are out so we lay on the bed all together.

Josh is nervous we all are but Sara tells Josh at one point "Hey I am not going to make the first move". I tell Josh feel comfortable around me, and its a green light.

Josh and my Sara start making out and Sara and him remove their clothes while I have my hand down my pants getting very hard. He pulls out a monster cock (my wifes assumptions again). He shoves it in her and she screams immediately. Before me my wife has never had anyone inside her raw. He takes her missionary and starts pounding her as I film him going in and out I can hear how wet and excited she was. To be honest at this point we all were in heaven. As I am filming I walk up to her mouth and she takes my cock in her mouth as Josh is balls deep inside her. He then pulled out as she continued sucking me and start eating her out. I feel her tense up as ahe orgasms while my cock is still in her mouth.

Once she orgasms He instructs her to the side of the bed and I start eating her out as he throats fucks her for a good ten minutes as she orgasms yet again. He then spins her around turns her over and starts pounding her again as my wife moans and screams in ecstasy I her her gush yet again as hes pulling her into him. She is squirming up the bed toward me more and I push her back onto his cock as he tells me thank you and how lucky I am to get her all the time and Sara orgasms yet again as she is staring into my eyes. I wrap my hands in her hair and pull firmly and he smacks her ass. I then grab her head off my cock and glide her to suck his cock After which I tease her pussy with my cock as she takes his huge cock i her mouth. After several more orgasms, he goes where do you want my cum? We both tell him in her pussy.

Josh forces her into doggy style she is gripping the bed and Im stroking as he pound her over an over in what seemed like an continuous orgasm lasting 5 minutes or longer. I am telling my wife are you gonna takes his cum shes moaning god yes and I say take his cum in your married pussy baby and Josh starts to cum and my wife cane instantly into her at the same time. As I get off the bed to look at her pussy we both tell her to push his load out a huge gush if cum pours out her pussy. and me and Josh both say fuck yes Sara giggles. Josh stands up and stands at the bed as I take my turn using his cum as lube. It felt so good feeling her and was way better than I expected her to feel. She lets out one more orgasm as I finally just cum deep inside her. At this point Josh is dressed so I licked my wife clean and walk Josh out and wish him happy birthday and tell him we got a gift tonight. We all laugh. Josh texted this morning and they set up a private between just them two at his house in a couple days.

Now me and my wife had plenty of MFF threesomes but never had one that was this good of sex. Sara had came 7 times that I counted and have fucked 3 times just today. It was the best 4/20 we have ever had We are hooked.