First Pt. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been stroking very slowly, unwilling to acknowledge how much it turned me on, but I couldn't help myself - I came instantly, the sight of Amber's face splattered by long strands and big globs of cum too much to bear. This arrogant asshole defacing "my girl" in this disgusting way...a mixture of agony and ecstasy I could hardly fathom.

One the one side, I hated seeing her act this way; on the other, it did bode well for me that she was such a cumslut. God, was she a cumslut. I was looking forward to dumping loads of my own onto her willing face. But first, I knew, I was going to have to endure quite some more of Amber's nasty little games.

As the guy pulled his cock back through the hole, Amber grabbed her dress and used it to wipe the biggest globs off her face, then looked at me and grinned as she noticed the pool of cum spreading on the floor beneath my spent cock. Before she could say anything, a fourth cock appeared, and she turned and opened her mouth to swallow it. God, I thought, here we go again.

This guy was a lot less demanding and more than happy to let Amber do her thing. She sucked and jacked him off at her own pace, without any extras. When she heard him moan a few minutes later, she took him out of her mouth and pumped him with her fist, aiming straight for her tits. When the first jets of cum erupted from his cock, she started moving it back and forth, making sure both her beautiful globes got covered. She turned to make sure I was watching, clearly enjoying herself.

"Well," she whispered with a broad smile, the fourth guy's cock vanishing behind the wall. "If I'm not mistaken, that just leaves my twat and my hair."

I nodded, as I, too, was keeping score. Two more loads, I naively thought.

We had to wait for more than a minute for the fifth cock, and we were both a bit surprised to see it was a black one...and a huge, meaty one at that! God, it was a monster. Amber's smile quickly vanished as she softly and slowly started stroking the shaft. She was actually gawking at it, admiring it from different angles. I could see she was truly impressed, and very excited. She ran her fist down his tube, even slower than before, until she reached the base of his fat dick. She gently pulled the skin back to reveal its true size, and slid her mouth over his fat, purple cock head.

"Oooooh fuck yeah," the guy moaned from the other side of the wall.

Amber moved further down his cock, probably curious herself as to how far she could take this giant. Not that far, as it turned out. She had barely passed the halfway point when she gagged the first time. Unfazed, she readjusted the black dick and tried again, managing to stuff another inch or so down her slut throat, before gagging a second time. Surprisingly, that was enough for her, and she pulled back, placed her hand at the limit of what her nasty mouth could reach, and eagerly began bobbing up and down, really sucking for keeps.

I don't know if it was because he was black, or because he was fucking huge, or both, but she seemed to enjoy this one even more than the others - there was clearly more passion, even more zeal in this blowjob. She swirled her tongue and turned her hands all around his dick as she wanked him, and stopped regularly to lick his shaft or bulbous tip. She was so into it, I honestly think she was sorry he would eventually need to cum.

When the time came, the guy grabbed his dick and began pumping it like a mad man. To my surprise, Amber made no attempt to move her face out of the way, and sat staring at his big, pulsating cock. It was hypnotic - thick veins rippling across his ebony shaft, no doubt preparing to unleash his potent semen on my waiting girlfriend. Just then, jets of creamy white cum erupted from his enormous black tube and impacted Amber's face with such force it actually caused a "splat" sound as it landed on her right cheek.

Amber, impressed with the force behind his ejaculation, gasped and opened her mouth a little, and although she closed her eyes, she didn't duck or make any attempt to avoid a second facial. He really drenched her; I had never seen such a load of cum before, except in specific porn clips...I guess the stereotype of black cocks is true after all!

By the time he was done, Amber's face was covered in his goo, thick ribbons of cum hanging down her forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin, dripping lazily onto her body and pooling on the floor. When she realized he was done, she giggled and whispered, "What the fuck!" with the widest grin on her cum-slick face.

The guy pulled back, and Amber carefully opened one eye, located her dress, and once again used it to wipe as much cum off her face and body as she could.

"You cheated," I said. "You already had a facial."

"I know," she admitted, still cleaning herself up. "This one caught me a bit off guard!"

"Yeah right," I quipped, knowing full well she had had plenty of time to move out of the way. I was, however, grateful for the insight into what really turned her on, and beyond ready for my turn to unload on her face and fulfill her raunchy fantasy.

While she was still running her dress over her thighs, scooping up more cum, the next cock slipped through the hole. Although it was normal sized and already fully erect, it made a less than average impression, probably because it had the misfortune of following the "black monster." Still, Amber, loving her role as gloryhole slut, wrapped her hand around the stranger's cock and began giving him a decidedly uninspired and mechanical handjob.

She tossed her dress on the floor again and faced the cock, and for a second I thought she was going to suck it down her used throat. But she didn't, she just kept jacking him off. I almost felt sorry for the guy as Amber didn't seem inclined to do anything extra for this one. She was after his cum, nothing more. In any case, the guy must have been happy enough with the lackluster treatment he was getting, as he didn't complain or try to take over.

As he neared his climax, Amber - without missing a beat in her routine handjob - turned and sat down on her ass, her back against the wall, so she was jacking the guy off right above her head.

It didn't take long before the guy moaned on the other side of the wall, prompting Amber to aim his unimpressive cock down towards her hair. With a grunt, he emptied his balls all over my girlfriend's pretty blond hair. It was stunning - a very healthy load, though nothing like the black guy - and she looked absolutely disgusting. When he was done spurting, Amber wiped off his shrinking cock right above her left ear and released her grip.

This guy might not have gotten any passion, but he did cum in someone's hair that night, which was more than I could say...

Unlike the previous times, Amber made no move to wipe herself up with her cum-soaked dress, and got back on her knees to wait for the next cock. God, she was such a slut! I could hardly believe it, but I didn't have much time to think because the next cock pushed through just as she got into place. It was an undersized specimen, even in its fully erect state, and Amber's hand nearly covered the entire shaft. Beggars - and gloryhole sluts - can't be choosers, so she put it in her mouth and got to work.

She'd barely gotten started when we heard two heavy bangs on our door and a male voice shouting, "Time's up! Finish what you're doing and get out!"

Strangely enough, the crude warning seemed to excite Amber, who began sucking harder and faster. I realized in that moment the only target remaining on our list was her twat, not the easiest of things to cum on through a gloryhole, so I wondered how she was going to accomplish it. To my dismay, odd as that sounds, she didn't. She didn't even try, she just swallowed and sucked the guy's balls dry.

I was kind of pissed, actually, and after the guy had pulled out and Amber was shimmying into her vile, soaking dress, I looked up at her and said, "Hey, what gives? You'd already swallowed..."

"I know, but when that guy banged on our door, I was flustered. And besides, this one wasn't up for the job, believe me; his cum was way too watery!" she said casually. I flinched, still unsure if I was relieved or angry she hadn't let that asshole cum on her pussy.

"Oh, well," I snapped sarcastically. "As long as there's a good reason." I stood up and started getting dressed as well.

We opened the door to our booth and stepped out, where a woman in her mid-forties was waiting to take our place. As neither of us were particularly inclined to have a drink in that place, we left through one of the back exits and walked back to the car. As we sat down and closed the doors, Amber turned to me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Surprisingly, yes," I replied, amazed at how composed I was.

"How about you?" I asked, watching her assess the damage in the tiny visor mirror. It couldn't show her everything, but she knew she was a wreck.

"A bit messy, and horny as fuck, but other than that, just fine," she said as she looked at me.

I looked her up and down, lingering at the cum in her hair, and on her face... she must have seen the growing lust in my eyes as she asked with a wicked grin, "You want to add to the mess, don't you?"

"I'd love to," I admitted.

"Well, we didn't get around to my pussy, but the rest of me is fair game, I guess," she smiled.

"I'd like to cum on your face," I blurted out, grabbing my dick.

"I had a feeling you were going to say that." She glanced down at my hardening dick, adding, "Or I could make you wait a little while longer..." She grinned wickedly as she reached out and grabbed my cock through my pants, giving it a little squeeze as it grew harder than it already was. I didn't reply, I didn't need to, she could feel me swelling up.

"Oohh, yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" she asked huskily, her hand on my zipper. I nodded, horny as fuck, and watched as she fished my huge erection out of my pants and gave me a few, loose strokes. Just enough to tease me and make my cock throb, then she let go and said, "I think I'll make you jack off right here."

That was all she had to say. I wrapped my hand around my fat cock and began stroking it, my mind a blur but unwilling to object. I cursed myself for not having more of a spine, for allowing her to torture me in this way, but I didn't do anything about it. I really needed this.

Starting tomorrow, I would be able to eat her pussy, have my cock sucked, and cum on her, even in her hair and her face, I told myself. For now, for right now, I really, desperately wanted her to deny me one more time and make me do it all by myself. What the fuck was wrong with me?

Amber smiled as she turned in her seat and watched me stroke my desperate cock in the front seat of my car. She squirmed a little, and I could tell she was thinking about the night's events. It didn't take long for her to bring it up; somehow I knew it had made an impression.

"Mmm, I really liked that black one," she moaned, caressing her stomach through her glitter dress.

"Yeah, I figured as much!" I replied between moans, my balls churning.

"He was so fucking fat and long. I loved wrapping my mouth around that monster," she whispered, massaging her tits through her dress.

I imagined her naked again, sucking that big, black cock. I knew if she made one more crude remark, I was going to shoot, and so did she... She couldn't resist, whispering, "All that disgusting cum...my god...all over my stupid face!"

That did it! I came instantly and shuddered violently in my seat. Having just dropped a pretty big load only minutes before, my pitiful ejaculation consisted of no more than a few drops. Still, the pressure was off and she'd made me cum. Happy and momentarily satisfied, I started the car and drove her home.

Needless to say, the following days and weeks were pure heaven. With the list of "allowed sexual acts" expanded, our relationship was energized and felt brand new again. In addition to copious amounts of hand and blowjobs, I feasted on her pussy numerous times, not to mention just using her for target practice whenever she would let me, which was a lot!

I'm not gonna lie, occasionally I tried to persuade her to do something not yet on the list, but she held steady. We had lots of fun doing things we both enjoyed, even in public, but as with everything, the novelty wore off, and after a few weeks, routine settled in and I found myself longing for more.

Knowing what would come next if I asked Amber to take our relationship to the next level, I avoided the inevitable for another week, but eventually I needed to have another talk with her. Of course, she knew it was coming and was ready for me...

12